Lili Lu *Free Engagement Sessions*

Serving the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Area

Book now and get our basic package for $995!

Cassie Peech & her Lili Lu team make telling your story simple and easy. Our hand-picked team of professional artists will capture every moment and detail of your Special Day! With packages starting at $995, receiving high-end photographs has never been easier on your budget! **Text friendly** 407-346-1452 *Our company is based out of Orlando, Florida. Our team travels within a (2) hour radius of Orlando. As far North as Jacksonville/St. Augustine; Southwest to Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg; and Southeast to Vero Beach.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Area (407) 346-1452

Amazing Photos, Wonderful Photographers

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Cherish J

From the very beginning Cassie and her team knew exactly what I was looking for and understood my dream. I am in love with my wedding photos, everyone from family to friends has raved about the high definition and great quality, almost every time I show them off, someone... Read More comments on them looking like something from a magazine! Cassie's team was extremely easy to work with and made me feel like a star, they didn't miss a detail. I can't wait to use Cassie and her team for my first family photos!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Courtney G

We went with Cassie Peech for our Tampa, FL wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We worked with Ali Nasser and his assistant, and he was an absolutely amazing photographer. He did everything he could to get the best pictures possible and was incredibly nice and patient... Read More with us when giving directions/suggestions. If we had to do our wedding over, we would book him again!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Amanda S

This company is hands down the best photography company out there. From their compassionate and individualized attention since the day I booked them, to the intimate attention on the day of the wedding. The turn around on receiving the photos where incredible...one week married... Read More and I am already able to share my memories with family and friends. I was a destination bride, so booking venues in another site was overwhelming; well I am here to vouch for the best decision I made for this wedding...besides marrying my groom : ). If you are looking for a PICTURE perfect wedding choose Cassie Peech!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Claire H

Lili Lu Foto did my engagement and wedding photos and they did a fantastic job! Coral, our photographer, was so fun and easy to work with. I'm in love with my wedding photos and can't stop staring at them. I promise you won't be disappointed if you choose them for your big day!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Dawn D

With all of the wedding photographers out there and all the thousands one can spend, we are very happy we found Cassie and her team. They are affordable and professional. We met Cassie for our free engagement session and we had a blast. Coral took our wedding photos. She was... Read More so much fun to work with and made us and our families feel at ease. I can remember other weddings I've been to and been in where pictures felt like it was a job and exhausting for everyone. It was not that way at all with Cassie and Coral. They made everything stress free and fun! Thank you both for being part of our perfect day :-)

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

Our photographer, Coral, was absolutely amazing. Our wedding was set at a difficult photography time -- sunset. However, she worked through this and even came up with ideas on the spot that resulted in breath taking photos. She was funny, warm and a top-notch photographer. Many,... Read More many people have given us so many beautiful compliments on our wedding photos. Someone even remarked that she has seen lots of wedding photos over the years, but these are some of the best she has seen! Thank you so very much to the Lili Lu Foto team for helping capture our spectacular day that we can always revisit when looking at our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Lauren H

We had our engagement photos taken through Lili Lu Foto and they are so BEAUTIFUL! Our photographer was Daniel, and he was very professional and made us feel at ease while taking our pictures. We had a lot of laughs, and he got some fantastic shots! The company is incredible... Read More value and was able to work with us to get us the package we needed at the price we wanted. The only thing that I would say was a little frustrating was that we weren't able to shoot at the original location we requested (Disney's Port Orleans) because we had a photographer change who couldn't shoot on Disney property because he worked with them as well. But honestly, that turned out for the better, because we went to Dickson Azalea Park (at the recommendation of lililu foto) and it was PERFECT. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Valentin M

Cassie and her team are excellent... highly recommended...I cant wait for our newborn photoshoot soon..

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Danyell L

Cassie Peech & Co has went way above and beyond my expectation! I am nothing but pleased with my entire experience. Coral was my wedding photographer and I could not be happier with the end result photos. She made posing for the photos feel natural and comfortable and made us... Read More all laugh off the stress of the day. Definitely 100% happy with my choice! <3

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Casa Feliz was a destination location for my daughter's wedding. She found all her vendors through wonderful reviews on the knot. Everyone was exactly as advertised. Cassie was the perfect fit for our intimate group. She made everyone feel so elegant and comfortable which led... Read More to beautiful shots. In the middle of the "getting ready" shots the zipper on my dress got stuck. She calmed me down and we worked together to get the zipper working...all the while not missing a shot. Cassie deserves all the accolades you will read in these reviews.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristie M

Once we got engaged we selected Cassie as our wedding photographer. She was highly recommended by a friend for both her amazing skill set and reasonable prices! She has been absolutely amazing thus far and the big day isn't even here yet! She is very customer focused and makes... Read More her priority your vision. One of our requests was to do our engagement session on Disney Property. She was able to make this happen for us. We also causally mentioned some underwater photography that we had seen at a recent wedding expo that she was able to make a reality. Her and one of her partners are scuba divers and were able to go to a local spring to take some amazing underwater shoots we are going to surprise our guests with at our big day. Cassie is incredible at what she does but more importantly she is a great person and incredibly easy to work with. Without a doubt we'd recommend Cassie just based on our experience thus far!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 allison r

If you choose Cassie Peech & Co you will be so happy you did!!! Not only are the photos beautiful, but Cassie is so sweet and so wonderful to work with. Daniel and Vanessa took our photos the day of the wedding and from what ive seen on the sneak peeks they are AMAZING!!!!! I... Read More am so happy to have had such amazing and professional and sweet photographers. They really captured our special day in the most beautiful way. I highly recommend this company! You will be thrilled with the service you get from start to finish!!! Thank you for everything Cassie and Co!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Gina G

Cassie and her team are absolutely amazing!!! Cassie is so sweet. She makes you comfortable with her instantly and feel like friends from the get go. The free engagement session is a perk so you can get to know her prior to the actual day too. I had them for almost 10 hours of... Read More photos on my wedding day and they captured every single moment perfectly and flawlessly. There were pictures we didn't even know she got but are amazing! Cassie and her team have a vision and know exactly what to do and how to do it. At the ceremony and the reception we barely knew they were there but they captured it all! I would go with them for every single event.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashlie J

This company is amazing! We have only had our engagement shoot so far but the pictures are too die for! We were lucky to have Cassie shoot our session in downtown Winter Park, FL... She knew all the perfect spots and the most amazing poses. She made us feel so comfortable and... Read More the pictures are beyond what we could have asked for. We cannot wait for our wedding day because we know that beautiful pictures are one less thing we have to worry about! We greatly appreciate all of Cassie's help and we will recommend this company to all of our friends!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Working with Cassie has been a dream. She is an artist first and it shows in her entire approach to photography. She has such a great eye and her work with lighting is amazing! She is also fun and very personable. My husband had some very specific ideas and some more conceptual... Read More things he wanted captured and Cassie delivered. She listened to our ideas, gave suggestions and made sure we got what we wanted. Cassie also managed the shoot from beginning to end which is no easy task! She kept the various pieces moving on our hectic wedding day in order to give us the most for our time. For value, professionalism and quality, you cannot do better than Cassie!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Aeriel M

If you're looking for a photographer, I would definitely recommend Cassie! She truly is wonderful and works so hard to make sure you get all of the photos you want. She really tries to please the bride and do whatever she wants. For instance, I did not want to do "first look"... Read More pictures because I always dreamed about my husband seeing me on my wedding day for the first time as I walked down the aisle. Not doing "first look" pictures can make it more difficult for photographers, however Cassie was wonderful and did not pressure me to do a first look. One of my friends was pressured into doing a first look by her photographer. Cassie is so professional and makes taking pictures fun! Not to mention, she is very reasonably priced!! I absolutely love the engagement and wedding pictures she took. She truly captured us as a couple.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Amazing decision!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Jennifer D

I could not believe how beautiful my wedding pictures turned out. Coral and Daniel were so friendly and the photos they took blew me away. One guest said our photos belonged on a bridal magazine. A huge factor in our decision to go with this company was the price - it was very,... Read More very fair. Thank you for providing us with gorgeous snapshots of our special day. Would recommend you to anyone!

2017-01-17T21:47:05 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to hear that you loved your images! We love to hear that! :)

I am so Happy we picked Lili Lu Foto!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kim D

I am so happy my husband and I chose Lili Lu Foto to be our photographers at our wedding! Cassie and Coral were the day of photographers and did a wonderful job! Cassie worked with us in all the planning and details. She was so great about hearing our needs and working with us.... Read More On our wedding day Cassie and Coral captured the best memories that we had that day! They both have a great eye for capturing breathtaking pictures!! Lili Lu Foto is a great choice when it comes to picking reliable and experienced photographers that know what they are doing!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kim D

Cassie is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She is very professional and personable. Cassie directs people very well to make sure every shot is beautiful. She will tell you where to look, how to stand, how your hand should be,etc to make sure you look your... Read More absolute best. She has a great personality and will make you feel at ease at all times. Everyone should be very selective when choosing a wedding photographer, they are taking photos that will last a lifetime. I am so glad I chose Cassie Peech Photography! She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Ally S

My husband and I are so happy that we found Cassie and her amazing photographers! Our experience with them has been fantastic from beginning to end! When I first emailed Cassie, she answered all of the questions I had (and I asked A LOT of questions). She was so patient and... Read More explained so much to my husband and I. Our engagement shoot was the first time my husband and I had ever taken pictures professionally and together. Cassie and Coral were a blast to work with and made us feel very comfortable. They even sent me a sneak peek of our photos! About a month before our wedding I was pleasantly surprised when I received a card from Cassie telling us how they were looking forward to seeing us and shooting our wedding! It was these little things that showed us how much they love what they do. When I found out Coral was shooting our wedding I was thrilled! Coral and Daniel are so much fun to be around and are AMAZING photographers! They understood what I wanted (classic, vintage) and definitely delivered!! I would recommend Lili Lu to everyone! I know my husband and I will be using them again! :)

2015-08-05T12:11:57 Response from the vendor

Allison, Thank you so much for your sweet words, we truly appreciate that. We all had such a great time working with you! You looked absolutely stunning in your gown! Congratulations :)

Amazingly Talented and Down To Earth

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Letticia H

Cassi was amazing! I wasn't ready on time and she was able to still capture all the photos I wanted and more. We talked before the wedding about photos I wanted to have taken and different poses and we were able to get all of the photos I wanted and then some. She was able to... Read More capture so many candid shots of wedding guest and the bridal party. What sets her apart for me was that she saw the storm rolling in and she was able to capture such beautiful dramatic shots!! I will never forget that in the middle of shooting photos a snake came out of nowhere and everyone was scared and scrambled. We had such a great laugh when we all discovered how small it was. If I hadn't had Cassi as my photographer I do not think we would have had such beautiful wedding photos. I have received so many compliments on my wedding photos. Cassi is also able to make gorgeous print of your wedding photos and frame them for you as well. We are having her create a beautiful custom wedding album so that we can show family and friends when they visit and eventually show our children our beautiful wedding!!!! I would definitely recommend Cassi to any bride she is the perfect choice!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Julie C

If you want great quality, a friendly face, reliability, someone with a great eye for light, and has amazing ideas (to ease your mind so you don't have to think of any), then Cassie Peech is for you! She's very affordable, but you're not skimping on quality! Her photos came out... Read More amazing! I can't believe how colorful everything looked in our outdoor pictures! Also, our black and white photos are gorgeous! She's so professional and really helped to make our wedding day (and everything before then) super comfortable and easy for the Bride. It was one less thing I had to worry about, because she made sure she got an idea of what I wanted and used her own creativity to create shots I didn't even know that I would fall in love with as well. I can't say enough great things about her! If you live in the Central Florida area, it's definitely worth a meeting to experience Cassie Peech Photography!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Leanne H

Cassie Peech has an amazing team of photographers. Coral was as sweet as pie and captured every detail of my rustic chic wedding. Andrew was my videographer and captured my day as a fairytale. I could not be happier with my photos or video! Thank you.

The Amazing Cassie Peech

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 J'Tia T

I found Cassie Peech Photography via a vendor search on theknot.com. She came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I am so glad that I choose her to shoot my very important day. She was very prompt in returning messages. She set up a shared Pinterest page to gather... Read More shot ideas and share photography styles. And she was straightforward and fair in her pricing. Momma loves a deal! She was on time and took initiative to make sure that I got all the shots I wanted. People Magazine and US Weekly both covered my wedding using Cassie Peech Photography. This company produces beautiful publication worthy photos. See for yourself at http://bit.ly/1cXXKnT http://usm.ag/1bhph2q She was prompt and professional in working with the PR and publicity aspects. Most importantly, the pictures were gorgeous and I received them exactly one month after the wedding. I highly recommend Cassie Peech Photography! Get on her schedule early she is fantastic.