A Marriage of Style

Voted "Best Bridal Designers" by the Wedding MBA. Featuring top bridal designers and custom designs. Several price points and payment plans to fit any budget. This is the place to experience the quality of construction and the elegance of couture.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs

8100 E Indian School Rd , Scottsdale, AZ (480) 941-6041
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Get your dress at Lillian Lottie! Love!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Kristi B

I never give reviews on Yelp but if I could give Lillian Lottie ten stars I would. The process of getting my wedding dress could not have gone more perfect with Lillian Lottie. I actually found my dress at another store but purchased it at Lillian Lottie due to the fabulous... Read More staff. Everyone there was so sweet and caring, especially the owner Megan. She was so extremely helpful from day one to the day I picked up my dress. You can tell she has passion for her store and all her brides. I would recommend to anyone, please get your dress or bridesmaids dresses at Lillian Lottie, you wont be sorry! XOXO

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Anna M

Lillian Lottie is where I purchased my dress for my wedding on May 23, 2015 at The Clayton on the Park and I absolutely loved it! After going to a few other shops, I felt at ease and enjoyed the calm atmosphere while trying on dresses at Lillian Lottie. Elise helped me each... Read More time I came in and did a wonderful job listening to me as I debated between a few dresses. She also worked with me to stay in my budget and make sure my dress came in on time. Tama did the alterations on my dress and she was wonderful tailoring the dress to my specifications. I also used Lillian Lottie to order my bridesmaid dresses and they turned out great as each girl had a different style, all the same color from the same line. I would highly recommend going to Lillian Lottie Couture if you are looking for a breathtaking dress for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Rachel B

Everything about my experience with Lillian Lottie was PERFECTION. The prices were beyond reasonable, the service was above anything I expected, and I found my dress!!!! So so happy with Lilian Lottie!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Aayushi A

Wonderful. They were very accommodating to my large party and more importantly to my mother who I know can be difficult. Found the perfect dress, and it didn't cost me a fortune either. All of the girls at Lillian Lottie are so nice and helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Megan O

BUYER BEWARE RUINED MY WEDDING DRESS & had to find another dress 3 weeks before wedding. I ordered my dress in January for a September 18th wedding. I paid for up front in full, big mistake as I had to call 3 times between June and July to find out the status of my dress coming... Read More from Spain since no one had contacted me. Finally come to find the designers wear house was moving and this owner did not request their dresses before the move so I didn't receive it till August 7th. When I went for alterations that week I put on the dress that based on measurement should have been two sizes to big but instead was two sizes to small, none of the linings matched at the seams and was choking at the neck. After discussions with Meghan and my alterations person we attempted to let out the steams (was give 90% confidence that it would fit "based on past experience of working with that dress") and they committed to sending lace to complete the alterations; well the lace that was sent didn't match the dress and the 2" of letting out at the seams was still to small to even sit in the dress my hip bones and pelvic bone were sticking out!!! Mind you I had lost 27 lbs since January!!! I don't know what was the mess up did she measure wrong, did the designer cut the dress wrong, was the dress QC in wear house during move. I worked with Meghan and she agreed to have me return the dress and a refund give, I gave all cc info told it was run, look at month cc statement nothing was posted or processed. I then reach back out and learn that Meghan was let go by new owner Jen. Needless to stay now after attempts in trying to connect with Jen she is non-responsive to calls or messages. I have all this in writing via text messages of agreed upon return and have filed a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund; oh and the alterations they were going to cover I had to pay for and the cost of shipping the dress back!!!! Worst customer service and unethical business practices!

2017-09-28T18:52:08 Response from the vendor

Dear Megan, Just to clarify, Jen is not the new owner of Lillian Lottie, but our contracted sales manager. As for Meghan, her last day was August 30th. She left to take other employment. Meghan advised, before she left, that you would be sending your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Adrianna A

I can’t say enough about how amazing the Lillian Lottie team was from the moment I walked in their shop in July 2016 to the moment I dropped off my dress for preservation in May 2017. Jenny was assigned to work with my mom and me and she was professional, full of energy and... Read More love, and made my dress experience a positive one. When I came in for my first appointment, she guided me through the store and we picked out 23 dresses. She was patient, honest, invested in my experience and answered all my questions. I appreciate how Jenny took the time to get to know my mom and me and make us feel welcome. With her help, I was able to find MY dress. It’s absolutely beautiful and I love it so much! Jenny showed me ways that I could personalize it and also helped me find a great veil to go with it. After my dress arrived, Lillian Lottie allowed me try it on as soon as it arrived so I could show some family (before my first fitting). Susan was our in-house seamstress and she was able to tailor the dress perfectly to my size, as well as make personal changes. When it came time to find earrings and a hairpiece, Jenny hooked me up with the most beautiful accessories, completing my wedding day look. I am so thankful for Jenny, Susan and the staff at Lillian Lottie for giving me such great service and genuinely caring about me in the process. I highly recommend them for any Bride looking for her dress!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Michelle M

Lillian Lottie is a locally owned bridal shop with a dress for every bride! They had various price points, all so stunning. Sexy, classic, trendy-- they have it all. If you want something special, they will do that too! The women that work here are so sweet and want to see you... Read More happy and glowing. In addition to finding a beautiful dress, they also can arrange for alterations. As if that wasn't enough of a wonderful experience, they also have beautiful accessories-- I found a ribbon & crystal head band that was perfection. This is such a special place !

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Michelle Z

I loved my experience at Lillian Lottie. A few things went wrong but they always went above and beyond to fix them. I would recommend them to a friend! I was so lucky to have Barbara as my seamstress. She was so patient with me and really made sure I was comfortable with my... Read More dress.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Dana M

Had an amazing experience while dress shopping with them. My consultant was great and patient. She let me take as much time as I needed and try on as many dresses as I wanted. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017

The greatest boutique! All of my friends have purchased from Lillian Lottie and loved it and I have previously purchased several bridesmaids dresses there as well. I was very excited to go when I became engaged. I LOVE my Maggie Sottero gown. And I also love the staff, they are... Read More kind and professional and they remember details about me that made the experience very friendly. Alterations were done beautifully and very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this boutique!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 marissa s

Loved visiting this place every time! Jocelyn helped me find my dress and she was so patient and wonderful, as I can be very picky. I am so happy she convinced me to try veils! Everything is absolutely perfect and I am very excited to wear my gown. Thank you ladies for making... Read More this experience so special.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kim H

Terrible. Bad customer service is an understatement. I suppose it may have gone fine if there had not been an issue with my dress. I am assuming that's what these higher ratings involve. When my dress arrived 8 mos later, it was too small and too short. There are not enough... Read More characters allowed in this text box to detail the full story. Suffice to say, a huge error in measuring on their part, which they refused to accept responsibility or ownership regarding. In fact, they pushed the error back on me, the customer, who signed off on the measurements. Even though I asked about extra length when it was ordered because I am 5'11". I had even dropped two pant sizes since the time I was measured 8 mos prior. I went from a 6 to a 2 pant size and still couldn't sit down in the dress. I was treated very poorly moving forward from the situation when a new dress had to be ordered. I had no other options as it was so late in the game and close to my wedding. I have been ignored, treated poorly by customer service, and lied to by this company. I don't know how one decides whether or not to use a company based on some good and some bad yelp reviews, but trust me, nobody should have to go through what I went through when ordering a dress for such an important and happy time in your life. I caution against anyone ordering from this company, and am actually shocked that they get good reviews and have longevity in the business. It is almost funny. I can laugh now because after many phone calls on my part, I was able to walk out of there with my dress finally today. Although I have less than 3.5 weeks to get alterations, I am confident that anywhere I take my dress to be altered has to be better than this place. I wouldn't think of giving this company any more money, and I hope you don't either.

2017-05-06T17:14:09 Response from the vendor

Kim, You are absolutely right, the gown arrived with lining that was shorter than the lace overlay. This was a mistake that was made by the designer, and acknowledged by them as well. We advised they would cut a new gown for you with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jennifer L

One of my favorite parts about the year leading up to our wedding was getting to work with the amazing ladies at Lillian Lottie. I had been to other bridal shops, and while my experiences at those were all fantastic, there is something special about this place. The ladies here... Read More truly love working with brides and helping them find the perfect dress. They quickly became family and we looked forward to every appointment just to get to see them. Their dress selection is incredible regardless of budget, making it so fun (but also so hard!) to find the right dress. I appreciated that they did not want to push me to buy a dress, and actually recommended that I come back a few days later. In the meantime, they thought of another dress I may love, which turned out to be the one. After ordering, they kept in touch and let me know as soon as my dress and veil arrived. And Barbara in alterations is simply the best. She is so talented and knowledgeable; definitely a master at her craft. This salon all-around will give you the bridal experience that every woman dreams of having. I'm so grateful for it! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Brittney K

SO OVERPRICED. I wish I could put into words how terrible this place was. All they care about is taking your money. They will do anything to manipulate you into buying their dress as fast as possible (and very overpriced dresses, at that) and then they will ask for final payment... Read More BEFORE you even see the dress. They don't care about you once they get initial payment. When the dress is on order they won't tell you when you will get the dress or how long it will be. They won't return phone calls about the dress. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DON'T GO HERE.

2017-05-21T18:48:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Brooke, I have to disagree. My name is Meghan, and I personally spoke to your mother over 6 times between your initial order on 1/25/2017 to when your dress came in on 3/17/17. Three days after you ordered your gown, under a no pressure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Grace M

Ultimately my experience was very negative. Lillian Lottie at first glance is gorgeous. It has beautiful wedding dresses and the quality of the gowns on the racks are very nice. It’s decorated well and has a real boutique atmosphere.The first bridal store I visited, LL was... Read More recommended by a friend who, after her recommendation, had a bad outcome as well. They were nice and helpful to me until I gave them my money, and then they were a total nightmare to work with. I custom ordered the top of the dress, but the salesperson refused to put any custom notes or attach a photo of what we were looking for in the order. I left the store in tears after ordering my wedding dress, because I had no idea if what I ordered was going to be what I received. In retrospect that should have been a sign of things to come. I was told the dress would arrive roughly 5 months later. My dress arrived three months late with no courtesy calls, or updates. I would call periodically to check up on the status I was repeatedly told they would check and get back to me but then not call back. It was too late to pull out of the deal as I had already paid ⅔ of the cost of the dress and waited 8 months. When it finally came in, the dress I had custom ordered with my exact measurements was way too big. The lace was different, and the crystal buttons were replaced by little clusters of cheap fake jewels. They told me the alterations would be a minimum of $500 but couldn’t give me a closer estimate until the seamstress had taken apart the dress. It seemed like they were just expecting me to throw money at them to alter a dress that should have been made close enough to my measurements to avoid having to completely redo the top of the dress. The most upsetting part of working with LL is the rudeness I encountered; the unreturned phone calls and silent treatment once my dress was finally in. When I picked up my dress explaining I had decided to have it altered elsewhere I was handed the paperwork and dismissed without a word. I can’t believe this “boutique” shop is rated as highly as it is. I would caution any bride to stay away. Don't be taken in by the appearance of professionalism and quality because after the payment was received by LL the illusion of professionalism and quality was replaced with attitude and bait & switch.

2017-05-21T18:50:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Grace, I would love to address all of your concerns with this review. You purchased your gown on 8/6/16. Your semi-custom gown arrived to the store from Allure on 2/24/17. That is just over 6 months of production time. This time frame is expressed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Chelsey R

I live in LA and was planning on buying a dress there until I stepped into Lillian Lottie. From my very first appointment, my family and I had a great time with the staff. They treat you wonderfully and help you figure out what you want for the big day. They have a great... Read More selection and I found something perfect. It was the bottom of one dress and the top of another, so Meghan Tocchini coordinated with the designers to have the dress custom made as one. When it came in, I was SO unbelievably happy with it. I used a tailor recommended by them (Sadie Mardiha) and she did an incredible job over the course of a couple fittings. I ordered all of the bridesmaids dresses through Lillian Lottie as well and that’s where things got interesting. The dresses took longer than we were hoping and one of them came in smaller than we were expecting. With very, very little time before the wedding, Meghan jumped into go-mode and figured out a way to tailor in more fabric. My bridesmaid was flying in from England and there was only a 48 window to get it done before she had to walk down the aisle. Meghan and Sadie pulled it off! My friend looked gorgeous and was comfortable all night. I’m so grateful to them both and the rest of the crew at Lillian Lottie who helped make our big day special.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Emily W

Lillian Lottie was absolutely the best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for. Meghan was so kind and helpful. She helped me figure out which styles were absolute "no's" versus "maybe" versus "OMG this is the one"! She did a great job of helping me picture... Read More the alterations I wanted to have as well. I am so excited to see my dress when it comes in and thankful that I can have all of my alterations done at Lillian Lottie. Highly recommend Lillian Lottie Bridal Couture to all brides to be!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Michelle O

I had the absolute BEST shopping experience at Lillian Lottie! This was my very first experience trying on wedding gowns and they were so patient and kind with accommodating me! I must have tried on at least 20 dresses (starting from a full ball gown down to a mermaid) to ensure... Read More I found the fit the worked best for my body type! They never rushed my process and were so welcoming when I brought a large entourage with me of 7 girls! At the end of my appointment I had thought I found my dress but wanted to try different salons just in case. They let me leave without pestering me or being super sales oriented. And in the end, I came back later that day for that dress! The whole staff was amazing and couldn't recommend this salon more!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Carmen E

Where do I begin!? I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Lillian Lottie Couture and their entire team. I am a pretty indecisive person and I knew before I even started looking that dress shopping for one of the biggest days of my life may be tough. Thank goodness I... Read More found Lillian Lottie Couture!! They made the entire process SO fun and were kind, professional and personable. I wound up visiting the boutique two times before I brought my family in to make the big decision. They never made me feel like a burden and made me feel welcomed every single time. Their consultants are not only friendly, but knowledgable! They truly know their stuff! I found my DREAM dress and I could not imagine finding it anywhere else. I also got my alterations there, and that went seamlessly ;) I would recommend Lillian Lottie Couture to ALL brides!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chantel G

Jennifer at Lillian Lottie was my wedding dress specialist, and she was great! Right away I was impressed with the boutique as well as the area that me and my bridesmaids were seated during the dress marathon. They even had the prop signs for "Yes to the dress" "Maybe" and... Read More "Beautiful No" which were great for our pictures. Jenn was more than a salesperson she was more like a girlfriend helping you shop and making sure that you were happy no matter what with what you selected. She picked up on my style right away from what I told her and even from the first few dresses I selected- this made it easy for her to steer me in the right direction. You have to think how many dresses there are in this store, she knows what is right for you, off the top of her head! We selected several dresses, and in the end the very FIRST dress I tried on was my dress. We were able to do a process of elimination still. I even found my perfect vail. She did everything possible to give me options and not pressure me, but lead me into the direction of what I wanted. Everything was fun and my dress was beyond perfect for me! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist or boutique to help me find my wedding dress at my budgeted price. Thank you all again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 K W

Absolutely wonderful experience! Every visit I had was great! Everyone was very kind and helpful! Saying "yes to the dress" was a wonderful experience. My friends and mother really enjoyed. SUSAN was absolutely amazing with my dress alteration! She was wonderful to work with.... Read More Very compassionate about her work. She did every little thing to make my dress fit wonderful on my wedding day, and it absolutely did! Due to my petite figure she spent countless hours altering to make my dress fit ideal, thank you for all your hard work Susan! My wedding dress is absolutely one of my favorite wedding memories! I will never forget the way I felt in it, or my experience at Lillian Lottie!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kara F

I had such a wonderful experience wedding dress shopping at Lillian Lottie Couture. Hannah was my bridal consultant and she helped me find a beautiful wedding dress that had all the details I wanted. I appreciated how Hannah was always so knowledgeable, fun, relaxed, patient and... Read More welcoming to me every time I came to the store. I also appreciated how organized everyone at Lillian Lottie Couture was, and I felt very confident ordering my dress through them. Barbara did a perfect job with my wedding dress alterations and she made my dress fit like a glove. My husband and I had a beautiful wedding day and I definitely felt like a princess in my dress. I highly recommend Lillian Lottie Couture to other brides.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Mary S

THE GOOD: They have a wide selection of dresses in a variety of price ranges, and they create a pleasant experience while you're trying on different dresses. The first salesperson who helped me was kind and creative, and I really appreciated her assistance. The seamstress,... Read More Barbara, was wonderful. She was honest about her price, and what she could do and not do, and she did an excellent job with the final product. THE BAD: After I ordered my dress, their subsequent customer service was terrible. They weren't able to give me an exact date for the arrival of the dress, so the month my dress was supposed to arrive, I called them to find out the dress' status. They said they needed to check with the company, and that someone would get back to me. When no one called me back after a few days, I called again. Repeat the same scenario of vague answers followed by a promise to get back to me, followed by no return phone call. No one EVER called me back! Lillian Lottie needs to follow up with its customers! Moreover, when the dress finally arrived, the sash that I had ordered was not there. I asked about it, and they said they'd order it. It arrived the next day--in the wrong color! When it finally came in, in the correct color, it was cheaply and obviously hastily made. Obviously some fault here belongs to the manufacturer, but Lillian Lottie needs to check their orders for accuracy when they arrive! They also got the time wrong for one of my dress fittings, and did not apologize, let alone even admit that they had made an error. Overall, I think Lillian Lottie's biggest fault is lack of organization, but this is a rather serious flaw in a wedding dress boutique. We dealt with many wonderful companies in preparing for our wedding, but Lillian Lottie was stressful.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kristie K

I had an amazing experience at Lillian and Lottie. Not only was there selection my favorite but the staff was amazing. A big thank you to Emily for helping me find exactly what I wanted!! She went above and beyond to make sure my vision was the end she made the whole process... Read More so much more fun with lots of ideas and suggestions!! If you want to find THE dress....this is the place!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Madison S

I had the most amazing experience at Lillian Lottie!! My stylist was Hannah and she was so great! She was very mindful of my budget and my taste! Not only that but I came back two extra times to try on the dress again (I'm a second guesser so I would leave and question my... Read More decision) and each time she was so sweet about fitting me in and making me feel special! On top of Hannah working her tail off for me, all of the other employees made me a my family feel so special! I had one dress that I loved it had sort of an antique blush colored slip under and while I LOVED the dress there was something that was just a little off... Hannah suggested changing the color of the slip even tho I loved the color, she hadn't steered me wrong yet so I followed her lead and we changed he slip and I instantly knew it was my dress! It brought my mom to tears which was the confirmation I was waiting for!! I am so glad I went to Lillian Lottie! No where else came close to my experience there!! Give them a call, you won't be disappointed!!