Limelight Photography

(68)

Florida + Worldwide, FL

STEP INTO THE LIMELIGHT

True to Limelight's code of luxury...every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations. Collections are designed to offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment.

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Bow2010

Florida + Worldwide, FL

Priceless, Perfect Photographs

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Kathryn W

I can't say enough good things about Limelight Photography. Michael sold me on their company within minutes of his opening sales pitch- it's a smaller group that takes enormous pride in their product. We booked with Jess, and she was willing to help me throughout my engagement. I went to her with questions from makeup to timing to hotel choices. She graciously answered all of my emails and had tons of great advice. Two weeks before my wedding, Jess let me know that her assistant had just recently begun working with her. Because they wanted me to be 100% satisfied with my photography, Rebecca (the lead photographer) joined us to help out for the big day! The whole group worked together flawlessly and made the entire day seem easy. They mingled gracefully with my friends and family- remembering everyone's names, playing with the ring bearer, and rolling with whatever surprises came our way. They dreamed up beautiful shots that gave us a wonderful variety of photographs to choose from. Plus, all these beautiful pictures were mine and on my computer within 3 weeks of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing professional photography for any occasion.

3/23/2015 Response from the vendor

Kathryn and Patrick - Thank you so much for taking your time to share about your experience working with Limelight Photography. Clients like you make our job so rewarding and fun! Congratulations on your wedding and marriage! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

perfect for a reason

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Allison S

You can look and many photographers and companies around the Tampa Bay area and mostly you will find good places to choose from. If you want GREAT photos, the best experience, and quality that will last a lifetime then choose LIMELIGHT! I have been told by many brides that they regretted the photographer they had. There is a reason this company and photographers have perfect reviews. Because they ARE PERFECT! The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. Michael made me and my fiance feel so comfortable. He went over all the packages and worked with our budget. I never once felt pressured or felt that I wasn't able to get the perfect package for us. I found myself becoming more and more excited the more photos I saw my photographer do for weddings before mine along with Rebecca and Michael. Jess was absolutely stellar! We met her for our engagement photos and her creativity really showed through. Looking at all the photos she took I felt like any of our photos could be in an Ad campaign. The wedding was perfect. I never felt like I needed to do anything but just enjoy my wedding day. Looking at all the photos I couldn't believe the MOMENTS Jess captured. Moments I will always cherish and remember just from looking at a photo. We are having an album made along with parent albums because you want to be able to display this as art because that was she did! I couldn't recommend this company more. At least look at their website and meet with them. You will never regret stepping into the limelight :)

AWESOME photos!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Marianne H

Anne and her team (Stephanie and an intern) did a FABULOUS job covering our wedding. The pictures are absolutely AMAZING! Every time we look through them it is as if we are reliving the day and the emotions that we felt. They covered all the details from the beginning preparation stages to the sparkler exit ending. The shots they took were very unique and artistic while still capturing the emotion of the moments. The pictures were clear, sharp, and crisp (no shadows over faces, etc), and we loved how creative they were!! My mom used one of my childhood teddy bears as a prop during her speech at the reception and every time I look at the picture of this teddy bear sitting on the empty dance floor I think of the speech my mom gave. Very cute/original photo! While I never really noticed the photographers, a few of my guests commented later (in a good way) how productive my photographers were – constantly snapping pictures and never sitting around doing nothing. Using Limelight was one of the best decisions we made. We knew from the start that the photographer was the one vendor we cared the most about choosing, and we feel that we made the right decision using Limelight. The entire process from the initial consultation till the time we received our photos was very smooth and organized. Not to mention a very quick turnaround to receive our photos!! We did not have to stress about whether or not something would be done, as they were very on top of everything and even told us things we had not considered. The day of the wedding, we didn’t worry about anything. Anne and her team showed up and went right to work capturing the day. Your wedding will only last a few hours, but the pictures you have for a lifetime. The angles and creativity they use when capturing the moments are so original and artistic that you can look through your photos and not feel like you are looking at the same type of photo over and over again. Very talented professionals!!! Highly recommend that you use them!!!! If we had it to do all over again, we would still choose Limelight!!!!

1/14/2015 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you so much Marianne for your feedback regarding Ann, Stephanie and Kasey! I am THRILLED that you enjoyed your experience and love your photos. We work very hard to provide superior quality and excellent customer service. It is so rewarding that you notice and... Read Less Read More

Exceptional Photography

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Working with Sarah of Limelight has been an absolute dream. We couldn't be more pleased working with Sarah for both our engagement session at Fort Desoto Beach and for our wedding at the Don Cesar! Limelight is an exceptional team of photographers that is well worth the money. Thank you Sarah for perfectly capturing some of our most endearing moments of our lives. Limelight is certainly the best of the best in photography!

You will not regret Stepping into the Limelight!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Emily P

I worked with Jess and Ann for my Key West wedding. I'm from Tampa and have followed Limelight since before I even met my groom, so I was very familiar with their work. My groom and I are smidge camera shy and don't have many photos of ourselves so I wanted to make sure that we had beautiful photos to remember our wedding day. I had very high expectations going in and knew I wanted magazine quality photos. I knew I was in good hands with Jess, yet she managed to far exceed any expectations I could have ever imagined!! Seeing my photos for the first time brought tears to my eyes! She not only made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, but also made me feel like a movie star princess all in one. During our planning meeting, I sent her a Pinterest board and on my wedding day she had planned out all of those shots and even the ones I had later added. She is a super professional and managed to get everything I wanted and then some. She was so great at keeping ring bearer and flower girl smiling too! All of my married bridesmaids commented they wished they had had someone as amazing as Jess and Limelight for their weddings. Their photography is so incredible I also purchased an album because I know none of those online places can do their work justice. I can't wait to see my wedding album because I know that will be spectacular too! I truly enjoyed working with Jess, Ann and everyone at Limelight. I will be forever grateful to them every time I look at my wedding photos.

1/12/2015 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you SO much for your feedback Emily! WOW! We are so flattered that you were Limelight fans for so long! :) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and you are a movie star princess!

A Vendor you can Trust!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Andria D

Planning a destination wedding can challenging, you must be able to trust your vendors. Limelight ensures this through their experience, professionalism, and friendly service. Our two photographers Ann and Sarah managed to get all the pictures we wanted and somehow capturing those special moments. All the while making us feel comfortable like they were our old friends taking our pictures. I cannot express enough how happy we were with Limelight!

2/19/2015 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and marriage, we are so happy you enjoyed stepping in the limelight with Ann and Sarah. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/07/andria-and-mark-featured-in-limelight.html

Amazing, Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kelly L

I used Jess from Limelight Photography for my wedding and she was AMAZING! I just sent my sneak peek to all my friends and family and they were all blown away by how great the photos were. She was really flexible to get the pictures I really wanted but she also came up with a lot of great ideas on her own too. She was very friendly and worked well with my family and friends. Trying to get everyone organized for pictures in a tight timeline is stressful but she knows how to get it done. I also had my dog in our wedding and wanted a few pictures with her which requires some patience but Jess was happy to work with my pup and make all the silly noises you need to make to get a dog to look at the camera. Limelight was pricey but now after being a bride I can say that the whole day flys by so quickly there are so many little things and moments you miss and having a great photographer is the best investment. Being able to see photo's of friends and family enjoying themselves or all the little details you didn't get to see is so nice. I absolutely recommend Jess and limelight as a whole. They are wonderful!

1/28/2015 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you so much for your kind words! This truly means a lot to us! The photos of your dog came out so adorable! We loved working with you and happy you Stepped Into The Limelight! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/10/kelly-and-sam-are-featured-in-limelight.html

Limelight is 5.5 out of 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Caryn R

My husband and I were married on 12.514 in Marco Island and had the most amazing experience with Limelight. The entire team there is so professional and courteous, not to mention extremely talented! My husband and I did a lot of research before selecting Limelight and there is just no one better than the team there! Our photographer Christy Curtis and assistant Stephanie were both fantastic to work with and made our day so special! I would highly recommend Limelight as they are the best of the best!

12/15/2014 Response from Rebecca, the member

Caryn and Greg - Congratulations on your amazing wedding in Marco Island! It is so rewarding to hear about your amazing experience with Limelight Photography, Christi Curtis and Stephanie Carter. Thank you for warming my heart with your kind words. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/05/caryn-greg-step-into-limelight-loch.html

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

They are worth every penny!! Ann and Michael did our pictures and they are absolutely breathtaking! This is a wonderful company where you can get to know the photographers. We had a long day for pictures and they were very professional about it! We didn't even have really set plans where we wanted them to take our pictures gave them ideas and they went with it! It is 2 weeks after the wedding and I have seen some of the pictures and I cannot believe that there is not 1 pictures that I do not love!!!! This is one thing I was very excited about for the wedding. I was never pulled from my reception for pictures! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

12/01/2014 Response from Rebecca, the member

Carolyn and Johannel - Congratulations on your wedding! You are a fun-loving and sweet couple that Ann loved working with:) Thank you so much for your encouraging feedback. We are so thrilled you are loving your wedding pictures! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/11/carolyn-and-johannel-featured-in.html

Out of this world Amazing

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 JRay H

Rebecca from Limelight was our wedding photographer and there just isn't enough room in this box to explain how amazing she was. From the planning process to getting our wedding pictures back, working with her was a dream. She was wonderful to communicate with, always very responsive and was great at taking the requests I had for the overall look of my pictures. Halfway through our pictures on my wedding day my fiancé and I both said to each other how Grateful we were that we had hired them. Without even seeing the pictures we Knew they were going to be amazing. We had a very large wedding party (a wonderful but Very rambunctious group) and Rebecca and Michael were amazing at getting everyone organized and exactly where there needed to be. They were totally prepared with shot lists and names so we were able to fly through our pictures. After getting our pictures back, we are even more blown away. Every single one of them looks like it is straight out of a magazine. We have about 1000 pictures and we might frame every one of them for our house because you just can't find a bad one. I will also say how impressed I am with the turnaround time. Most of my friends who have been married recently say it took about 6 weeks to get their pictures back. We had our pictures in 2 1/2 weeks which is just unheard of. On top of all of that, Rebecca spends the time to submit the photos to different publications for possible publishing. Most of my bride friends say they spent hours and hours putting together submissions trying to get into magazines. 3 weeks after my wedding, Rebecca's submissions have already been accepted by 2 publications. Limelight was without question the best money we spent on our wedding. We literally relive every moment of that day when we look at our pictures. You will not find anyone better then them!

5 stars for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Limelight Photography and our amazing photographer, Jess Orthober!! During the hectic times of planning our wedding, the people at Limelight were always on top of things and kept us on schedule, which we greatly appreciated! Jess was the most pleasant, patient, and cheerful wedding photographer that I've ever encountered. I've been to a ton of weddings; wedding photographers can be difficult and, at best, grumpy: always rushing guests and family members around, always barking out commands. However, not Jess, she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish! Everyone loved her! She captured modern, crisp, and clean images, adding her own creative touches throughout. The pictures are a thousand times better than I could have ever imagined! Your wedding will happen SO quickly, you will hardly have time to take in anything! Do yourself a favor and invest in a good photographer. The wedding will only be a few hours but the photographs will last a lifetime. We could not be more satisfied with Jess and Limelight Photography!

Loved working with this company!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Amy L

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Limelight to be our photographer for our wedding. Our investment was worth every penny. We worked with our photographer Ann for our engagement photos so it made the transition into our wedding day that much easier. The organization and attention to detail made all of our pictures turn out amazing! The quality of the pictures that Limelight produces are truly amazing! I cannot wait to share our photos and to get our photo album made. Ann and her crew were wonderful and easy to work with and Michael and Rebecca were great in helping us stay connected and organized all during the planning process. I love working with a company that puts God first and you can truly tell that He has guided and blessed their business! So happy to have worked with them for our wedding day and would highly recommend them to any couple planning their wedding!!

key west Bride- LOVED Limelight!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

Limelight is hands down the BEST! We got married in Key West, FL but we live in NYC and had to find a photographer online. We used Michael and Rebecca and they are beyond amazing! The second I spoke to Michael on the phone he made me feel at ease and it was like he read my mind with everything that mattered to me. He spent 2 hours on the phone with me explaining all the details of the package and gave me a potential minute by minute timeline of the day. Most of all he made me feel like he cared more about me than anything else. Rebecca was extremely thorough and spent multiple phone sessions with me 1 month before my wedding going over each and every single photo I wanted and the photography timeline she put together. The best part is that you know going into your wedding day that they will do everything you want and you just have to sit back, relax and enjoy your special day. They are attentive, detail oriented, organized, efficient and most of all loving! They told us where to go, how to pose, and what to do. They gave us direction and had a game plan for the entire day. They made it easy to take pictures on such a long, hot and sweaty day in the Key West heat. They were fun and upbeat and did everything to capture the style of pictures we wanted. They grabbed me when they saw an opportunity for a photo I had previously asked for, and they made it quick and seamless so we did not miss any part of the party. We had our photos less than 3 weeks after our wedding and they are ABSOLUTELY outstanding photos. Their quality is top notch and people are astounded at the beauty and quality of my photos. I was able to download all my photos easily and save them onto my computer so I can easily share them and order prints from where I want. Their blog will show you the quality of their work and their ability to create gorgeous images for whatever style you want. I literally want to print every single photo they are so perfect. They have a passion for photography and it shows!

A fabulous team of photographers

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jackie K

From the beginning, Limelight Photography was nice and caring about our wedding. They wanted to know all the details and work with our budget. We were assigned to Jess and Erica as our photographers for our special day. Jess contacted us throughout the months leading towards our wedding and made me feel comfortable that we made a good choice. When it was our wedding day, the three girls were so nice and motivating. Jess directed all of us with ease and said, "Shimmy!" a lot. Which made me laugh! When we got our photos, they were absolutely amazing. We have friends that say that they wished Limelight was in Illinois. Most of our friends said that they definitely put us in the limelight and that we have the best pictures of all. Thanks Limelight, Jess, and Erica for capturing our wonderful day! We truly appreciate it.

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Michelle G

What can I say, Limelight is the best of the best, and you will not find a more elite photography team than Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos. Not only are they professional in every way but they also are beyond personable and fit right in with your wedding party and guests. They are the one vendor that our family and friends are still raving about. They are very organized and know how to handle large (rowdy) wedding parties to ensure they capture every shot. They will capture every detail you’ve dreamed of and even those that you missed. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. If you are looking for timeless photos capturing every detail of your dream wedding, look no further, you’ve found it in Limelight Photography.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Lauren M

I am from Indianapolis, Indiana but we decided to get married in Sarasota, Florida on May 9, 2014. Weddings are hard enough to plan but to plan a wedding 1000 miles from home is even harder. Jess Orthober was my photographer and she made the planning process SO MUCH EASIER! She went above and beyond and was even willing to help me iron out the details of the limo picking up the wedding party and the guests and still getting to the venue on time! More importantly, on the day of the wedding she made me feel so relaxed and at ease. She was fun, full of energy, creative, talented and yet professional at the same time! When I got my photos I was SHOCKED at how AMAZING they were. Another thing that I loved about Limelight is that Jess had 2 associates with her to help photograph every moment. Pictures were taken from every angle and nothing was missed! Absolutely amazing!

6/13/2014 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations to you and Kameran on your marriage! Your wedding as beautiful and I love the wish lanterns! I am thrilled you loved your experience In The Limelight and with Jess! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/05/lauren-and-kameron-are-featured-in.html

Quality and value are at the forefront at Limelight Photography!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Maria S

Wedding photos are a priority that can only truly be appreciated in hindsight; there are no second chances. If you feel that capturing your memories in an exquisitely poetic and dramatic way is essential; there is no other choice.

5/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maria and Arthur for your kind words! You were a joy to work with. Gob Bless you both! xo http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/02/maria-and-arthur-featured-in-limelight.html

STUNNING, artistic, and HIGH QUALITY wedding photography

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Tiffany B

One of my friends recommended Limelight to me for my wedding day after she had an amazing experience with them. I could not have been more pleased with the QUALITY of work that they do and how EFFICIENTLY they do it. They are extremely quick to respond and on the day of the wedding they made sure to get every picture I wanted. I specifically worked with the photographer Sarah – she is amazingly talented and has a serious artistic eye. Her photos (and Limelight’s in general) are more than just wedding photos – they are pieces of art and I am so thrilled that my wedding photos came out as STUNNING as they are. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Limelight and more specifically Sarah for your photography needs.

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Tara P

From the start, we knew beautiful photographs were at the top of our list because we wanted to be able to relive our wedding day over and over again. We cannot say enough about how fantastic our experience was with Limelight. Rebecca and Michael were so fun to work with! While I cannot put a price on our wonderful experience and photographs, they were more than willing to work with our budget. I especially want to thank Rebecca for locating our limo when we were running super late for the ceremony. Even amidst all the crazy chaos, Rebecca was calm and proactive! A much needed combination for any bride ☺ Throughout the entire process, Michael and Rebecca were courteous, professional, and organized. There is something to be said about a husband and wife team who work together so effortlessly to capture the essence of love and two families joining together. We received our photographs in less than three weeks. They are absolutely stunning and transport us back to the magic of our wedding day! We will cherish them forever. Thank you Rebecca, Michael and Limelight Photography!

Our Amazing Photographers Rebecca & Michael! We Love Them!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Emilia Z

Rebecca and Michael are just phenomenal! Everyone needs to Step Into The Limelight! They are such an amazing team and we love everything about them! We were so blessed and ecstatic to have them as our photographers for our wedding on 1.4.14 at the Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota, FL. They did an amazing job of capturing everything and they were incredibly professional throughout the whole wedding! We love them so much and highly recommend them to anyone else looking for photographers. They are funny, loving, helpful, professional, caring, precise, and just top of the line incredible! We plan to stay in touch with them throughout the rest of our lives! We cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us. WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!!! WE ARE FOREVER THANKFUL TO YOU BOTH FOR CAPTURE OUR WEDDING SO BEAUTIFULLY!!! Love always, Emilia & Christian

Best Money Spent

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Steph B

Honestly I cannot say enough great things about Limelight Photography – if I could give more than 5 stars I would! From start to finish Limelight was so easy and professional to work with. Limelight was at the top of our budget but they were worth every penny spent, the memories they captured in beautiful photos is without a doubt priceless. Sarah did an absolutely amazing job; she was highly responsive throughout the entire process and was always there to answer any question I had. She exceeded all expectations at the wedding, I honestly felt like she was another family member in the room sharing in some of my most intimate moments. She truly understands the importance of those moments and to have those moments captured on film is such a treasure. Her assistant Jess did an amazing job photographing my husband and his groomsmen and has special talent when it comes to working with children (it’s not easy to get all the little kids to pay attention and smile – but she somehow managed to do just that). I would highly recommend Limelight to anyone getting married. When all the planning, prepping and the wedding is over – all you are left with are the photos of the very best day of your life that you can cherish for a lifetime. The photography from our wedding is remarkable and booking Limelight to handle one of the more important elements of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

So happy!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Melissa F

My husband and I were referred to Limelight by a co-worker and we are so happy that we took the time to meet with Michael. It was obvious from the start that he and Rebecca take great pride in their business and the happy moments that are captured by his photographers. One of the most important expenses for our wedding was the photography and based on the quality of work that was provided it was well worth the money! Ann and Sam were so wonderful to work with, so calm and always in the right place at the right time. While the guys were getting ready Sam kept them on their toes laughing. Ann's attention to detail with the type of photos she took was great. We were so shocked to receive our photos just two weeks after wedding, and we continuously look at them in awe. The work they provide is stunning! We both loved that some of the photos were in black and white, what a sweet surprise. We would absolutely recommend Limelight to anyone looking for a great photography team.

12/30/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa!

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Erin N

I fell in love with the entire Limelight team the moment I saw their work and knew I had to have them shoot our wedding. Heather Kline and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and so easy! They were very professional, took charge when needed, and spoiled my husband and I. I am obsessed with ALL of our wedding photos! We've had them for a week and I've probably looked through all 1600 at least 5 times. I would recommend Limelight Photography to every single person I know! Thank you all so much for capturing all of the special moments of the most important day of our lives!!

Phenomenal photography

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Mirelle D

Amazing! Awesome! Limelight was extremely professional and the most prompt of all of our vendors with any questions we had. Heather was our photographer on the day of and was absolutely great and her work is even better. Their work speaks for itself and they truly have a phenomenal photography style. Our guests love our photos and we are extremely happy with the photos.

Best protography company in Florida!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Jonathan

Our wedding was on November 17th, 2013. We stepped into Limelight a few months ago. Our wedding coordinator recommend Elizabeth Craig from Countryside Country Club us a few. At first, we were skeptical about the prices, but once we had our first appointment with Michael Zombrero and he showed us there pictures samples. We saw that the quality of their work was great. And that they were serious about their business. So, my fiance back then who's now my lovely husband, convinced me to do it. We have to wait to receive our wedding pictures, but we already had our engagement photos taken. I will have to say that the were amazing. Our photographer was Heather and her assistant Claudia. She is the most sweet, loving, and easy to work with person. She is very creative during the photo shoot. You can tell that she loves what she does and that she goes to work prepared. During our engagement pictures shoot, Heather was very prepared. She knew what she was doing & helped us with the poses and everything. She was also very flexible and great with calling you back..etc. Jonathan and I are very satisfied with the service that we received from limelight. Thanks you Heather for being so patience with me special on the day of the wedding. We were a little late to the ceremony because our some of the bridal party girl a were not ready. And I started to have a break down for the fist time in a year. But Heather was amazing she talked to me and calmed me down. She made me feel better during all the chaos that was going around in the room. I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. It can be a little pricy, but its worth it you only get marry once. And the only memories that you can keep of that day are the photos. Is a good investment.

TO Limelight Photography