Limosalive | Chicagoland Bus Rentals Wedding Experts

Chicago Land Area , Northwest Indiana

Limousine Bus Wedding / Bus Charters / Limos SUV

"Winner of Best of the Knot 2016, 2013, 2102 ! Excellence in Customer Service and Safety" WE offer LimoBus Shuttle Bus and Limo service for your wedding party day or evening events. WE also over shuttle service to get your guest to and from locations. Check out our web site. WE have a fleet of top end Buses and Limos. Best of the Knot wedding package includes case or beer, bottle of champagne, red carpet, just married sign, cups, soda, water, and ice. Look at the reviews in 2015 and 2016 to get a feel of how we treat your wedding day.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Chicago Land Area , Northwest Indiana (708) 699-0047
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amanda J

Limos Alive did a great job providing the transportation for our August 2016 wedding! We booked a 44 passenger shuttle transport our guests and a Lincoln Navigator SUV to take us around the city for pictures, and both vehicles stayed perfectly on time throughout the entire day.... Read More Our guests really enjoyed the nice shuttle and not having to worry about navigating Chicago's unpredictable traffic on our wedding day. Danny, the owner, is great and very responsive to emails. We could not have asked for a better transportation company for our wedding day--thanks, Limos Alive!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Robert D

This company is a joy to work with from the initial talk to the final moment you are on the bus. Danny was so helpful; and provided what we needed. The driver was VERY accommodating to our needs. With all the other stresses of thew day, this company made the part of getting... Read More people to where they needed to be an ease. HIGHLY recommend that you use this group.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brent O

Limos Alive was brilliant in every aspect! Our wedding was on Friday, June 3, 2016 and the transportation was one of the highlights of our day. I was recommended from our venue, Tuscany Falls Banquets, and now I see why they give their clients Limo Alive's business! I worked... Read More directly with Danny who is the Director of Sales for the company. He was very professional as well as easy going and always accommodating putting our needs first. Danny was responsive making sure our questions were answered or to get back to us in a timely manner. He helped us with a 28 passenger Limo Bus that fit our wedding party of 20 and also had a bathroom inside. This was perfect for us as we had multiple stops for 8 hours on a busy Friday from different parts of the city then ending our stop in the suburbs. On a late notice request, Danny also helped us with an additional 10 passenger limo for a one stop trip at ease. Our limo bus was very clean and well kept from the exterior to the interior and came with everything a wedding party of our size would need. On top of that, we had phenomenal service from our bus driver Dave. He should be commended on his quality of customer service and hospitality! Our 10 passenger limo was just as good being a last minute addition providing great service. Working in the hospitality industry that handles events, vendors, and service I will definitely be recommending Limo's Alive to my clients and co-workers as well as family and friends. If you need transportation that is efficient, affordable, and provides quality service in the Chicagoland Area than Limo's Alive is it!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Erin

Limosalive is a great company. We used them this past weekend for our wedding. They we nice and very professional. They answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Melissa C

I reserved the 28 passenger party bus for my wedding last week. The company was very professional, providing me with a contract and a confirmation the week of the wedding. The only issue I had was that I called and emailed with an updated itinerary and did not receive a response... Read More which caused a little anxiety in the last days before the wedding. I sent a text message the day of the wedding to confirm and received a quick response. Our driver was very friendly, he helped me when dress got stuck and held my flowers! The bus was very nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 George S

From the beginning we knew we were in good hands. When I first called I had left a message and got a response within 15 min. I got a call from Dan, we spoke about the details of the wedding and he actually took genuine interest in helping my fiancé at the time and now wife plan... Read More out the day. He gave us recommendations as far as size of the limos, and timing for drive times to and from different spots. The day of the wedding everything was perfect, from arrival time, to transportation, safety, good driving by the driver, we did not feel rushed. Most importantly he was competitive with pricing. The limo was clean, smelled clean and well taken care of, not like one of the one off places that do not take care of their limos or smells like the party from the night before. We both highly recommend Limosalive and Dan for doing a great job and following through!! Keep it up!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Emily L

We used Limos Alive for party bus service on our wedding day in April. In terms of value and service, Limos Alive delivered. The bus was early and very clean, the driver was professional and flexible, and we received beer, champagne, and water as a part of the wedding package.... Read More Every time I spoke with Danny prior to the event, I felt confident and reassured, but it was sometimes difficult to get a hold of him, especially the week before the wedding to correct an error on the driver’s sheet. That said, I would use them again, as that’s my only real complaint. Once I was in touch with Danny, he solved the problem, and Limos Alive delivered great, affordable service!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kristie D

Danny and driver, Dave were our heros the day of our daughter's wedding. Unpredictable Indiana weather was in full force with a -not so wonderful- ice storm. Dave braved the conditions and was in our driveway right on time. AMAZING, as this was a 125 mile drive from... Read More Chicago!!! The bride & her bridesmaids enjoyed a spacious transport to the church & the bus became a cozy & safe mobile dressing room until the wedding began. After the wedding Dave was such a sport, driving the wedding party to multiple locations for outdoor photos, enduring all the party music & celebration antics, checking to see if hotel guests needed rides to the reception & even unloaded all the personal items & coolers at the reception venue! With all the unexpected challenges & disappointments that came with the adverse weather, Limos Alive was such a boost to our wedding day spirit & the day turned out to be truly wonderful! This Mother of the Bride will be suggesting Limos Alive to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Danielle S

Limos Alive definitely had the best price that we could find for a party bus! At times I felt communication was somewhat lacking during the booking process, but overall they did a good job and the driver was very professional.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dominika W

My initial consultation with the owner of the company was great. He was extremely polite and understanding of the budget we were in. He contacted us a few days before the wedding to make sure everything is set for the big day! The party bus arrived on time as well. The first... Read More small issue was that we requested a white party bus, but a silver party bus arrived. The party bus was decorated beautifully! After mass, we were supposed to have a red carpet with champagne but it did not happen. Next we drove to the photography/reception venue. It was about an hour and a half drive. There were 18 people on the party bus. The party bus was SO hot that we were all dripping in sweat the entire time. Granted, we were dancing - but the AC was just not working at all. By the time we got to the venue I had to redo my hair and everyone was so sweaty!!! Then, when we were dropped off the driver told us that we have to clean up the bus. I had never heard of anyone cleaning up the party bus after themselves. There was a big group of us and we were dancing, but that's about the extent of it. I don't think there was more of a mess there than any other party bus for a wedding. Regardless, I really wanted to give this company a good review because the owner was so nice - but I had to leave it at a 3/5.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Valerie L

I just got married July 15, 2016 and used Limosalive for both my bachlorette party and wedding! They did a great job and were organized and on time to both events. We loved the party bus and our guests did as well!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Marissa B

Limos Alive did a great job on our wedding day. I was extremely worried about time... The last thing I wanted was for us to be late to our ceremony! The boys got picked up at 1pm and the girls got picked up at 2pm by the same driver. The driver was PERFECTLY on time, and I... Read More arrived at the church with more than enough time. The driver let the girls stay in the air conditioned bus until we were ready to head into the church. The driver was very friendly and made sure we were happy with everything. I also was happy with the booking process. Limos Alive is extremely fast with communication. They email back right away, or will return your call that same day. Booking was also very easy, and the bus gave us champagne and a case of beer as part of the package (just a nice added bonus). I would recommend their service to others planning a wedding or other event.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Carmen N

Limos Alive was nothing short than amazing! Our wedding was on June 3, 2016 and the transportation was one of the few things that went very smoothly that day. We had multiple stops to make and the driver was patient and helpful, even with the rush hour traffic going on a Friday... Read More afternoon! Danny was amazing with accommodating our large party and we will definitely be recommending them to our friends/family.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

My daughter’s wedding was at the end of May, and we had some very complicated transportation requirements for limos and buses. Danny worked with me and came up with the most efficient and cost effective solution to satisfy our requirements. There were a couple of glitches, but... Read More Danny responded promptly, professionally and in a very business-like manner to resolve the issues. This is what I call excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend working with Danny at Limosalive/Chicagoland Bus rentals.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Jessica H

I was a little nervous after I booked Limos Alive because of all the reviews on Yelp, but things turned out amazing! Danny was easy to get a hold of whenever I needed to or my coordinator needed to. The bus to pick myself and my bridesmaids up for my wedding was early, very... Read More clean and the driver was great! This was the only company I found that was able to pick me and my girls up and then go pick my husband and his groomsmen up without charging us for 2 different limos. I am very happy with my service. They weren't that badly priced either which was very appealing to me. I would defiantly use Limos Alive again!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

We just got married on April 23rd and had a wonderful experience with LimosAlive! Danny checked in periodically before the date to make sure we had everything we needed. The driver was such a nice guy and was flexible to where we wanted to go. We made a last minute decision to... Read More make an extra stop for photos and he was very accomadating. We had the party bus with the restroom in the back. Although the bus was undergoing some remodeling Danny made it work for us, which we really appreciated. My wife and I would recommend LimosAlive to anyone who is looking for a party bus on their upcoming party/wedding.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Danny and his drivers were fantastic!! We rented the large party bus for our wedding. It was awesome!! Thank you Danny for making our special day so great!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Jen B

We could not be more happy with our experience with Limos Alive! We did a lot of research and Limos Alive had the highest quality for the BEST price. Danny and his team were so accommodating and easy to work with. Danny always returned our phone calls quickly and answered our... Read More questions in such detail so everyone was on the same page. The bus was so clean and roomy for our wedding party and parents-I've never seen wood floors, granite counter tops and a fireplace screen saver in a party bus (we even had a bathroom)...such quality and class!! Our bus driver, Dave, was AMAZING! He was on time and so flexible with our schedule. We had every element of weather and felt safe the whole time! Dave went out of his way to help in any way he could-he even took it upon himself to run an umbrella out for me so I stayed dry! We would highly recommend Limos Alive. Thank you for being a stress-free part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Marina P

Limo Alive was fantastic! They serviced all of our wedding events from bachelor/ bachelorette outings to day of wedding to and from. Very affordable and amazing service. Between Dave our driver to Danny booking the services, this was a seamless effort and made our activities... Read More amazing! I would recommend Limo Alive without a question.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Helene S

my husband and i got married last august and had a wonderful experience with Limo's alive. We originally booked a party bus but then a couple of weeks before the wedding we received a call that the company upgraded their fleet and we would be receiving a free upgrade for our... Read More bus! the bus was AWESOME! fully loaded! i could not have been more pleased with this bus and even my youngest brother said the wedding was fun but the bus was the best part. the driver showed up on time and was very patient with our party of over 20. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Just had my wedding on April 9th, 2016. Most of you are going through similar situations where all you want is an easy vendor to deal with...this is it. Couldn't have asked for better service. Very prompt, very clean and very very good. We made a few changes 'on the fly',... Read More because of pictures due to the weather; they didn't skip a beat. I just booked them for the ride to the airport for the honeymoon next week. I would give 6 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Keilia K

We had such a great experience at our wedding on September 26th 2015 with Limos Alive!!! Danny could not have been more helpful with everything. He worked with us throughout the entire process and kept us up to date with our pickup & drop off times. The Party bus was very clean... Read More & on time. The drivers were very personable and accommodating. They also provided a case of beer for the group. My husband then used them again for his brothers bachelor party and they were amazing yet again! I would definitely refer them to everyone I know!!! Great Company!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

The limo service was great! The party bus was clean! The price was just right! Very friendly energetic staff. Will continue to use in future for other services!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Kathryn G

Danny and his drivers made my wedding service so easy and affordable. We rented a party bus for the bridal party, shuttle service for the guests staying at the hotel, and a car service for my parents from the ceremony to the reception. Every vehicle was on time, clean and... Read More decorated for my wedding! I will definitely use them again. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Colleen H

We used Limos Alive for our wedding last weekend to take the bridal party to the ceremony site. Danny was incredibly helpful while booking with him (we had procrastinated finding transportation, and we were able to book him only two weeks before our wedding day). We also made... Read More some last minute changes the week of our wedding, and he was flexible and happy to adjust to our schedule. We always received prompt responses from him via email. On the day of our wedding, he was available early to bring the groom/groomsmen to the ceremony site. When he arrived to pick up my bridesmaids and myself, he was still on time, and he also was happy to wait as we finished up a few last minute photographs with our photographer. He was professional and polite during our drive. Our experience with Limos Alive was great!

Meet The Director of Sales

Danny Fernandes

Read some reviews on what type of service you will received on your wedding day. From limos to shuttles buses. Danny will in charge of helping you plan, organize, and arrange the highly rated and cost effective wedding transportation for your special day.