Lin Pernille Photography

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland..

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

2520 Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland.. (201) 306-6732

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristen S

I do not have enough words to truly express how happy I am about having Lin and her partner, Clare shoot our wedding. In the months leading up to our big day, Lin kept up communication with us though updates in the mail, sometimes sent with the sweetest, most thoughtful little... Read More gifts. My wedding was scheduled for the fall, so one time she sent us pumpkin and apple scented candles. Another time, I received a bar of my favorite chocolate. These were small touches which made a huge impact. Everything felt so special. My husband and I are a very laid back couple and we wanted our wedding photos to be fun and informal, but also beautiful and timeless. These ladies somehow captured every moment and emotion perfectly in line with that vision. Lin knew I loved candids, so she shot candids. She knew I wanted specific photos with certain family members, so she shot us together. Whatever image I had envisioned, Lin and Clare made it a reality. Nothing seemed forced or staged. Before the ceremony, Lin spent time in my room with my bridesmaids, my mother and I. Clare went to hang out with my husband and his guys. Lin fit right in with my bridal party. Her attitude throughout the entire process meant everything to me… she was positive, kind and professional which made everything seem so easy and relaxed. It felt as if she was simply a good friend that just happened to be great at photography. This calmed my wedding day nerves tremendously. I should also point out that I was a bride who elected to do her own makeup. In the weeks prior to the wedding, I had reached out to Lin to ask for some tips in regard to making sure my makeup was picture perfect. She sent back an extremely helpful, detailed list about what would work well on camera and what wouldn’t. This was such a wonderful help and influenced my look greatly… needless to say I was overjoyed with how everything translated in the photos. My husband and his groomsmen loved Clare. While taking pictures of everyone getting ready, she talked football and joked with them. That personal touch broke the ice and made them feel like she was just one of the guys. She kept them on track with timing and plans, but was also down to earth and flexible. All of the groomsmen were commenting on how "cool and chill" she was. There was never a moment where they were uncomfortable or felt awkward. The photographs are magnificent. I still can’t wrap my head around how every single one is so beautiful. All of my family and friends are simply blown away. People who attended the wedding are in awe of how perfectly the day was documented, while people who didn’t attend comment on how gorgeous everything looked. What matters most to my husband and I was that having Lin and Clare with us on our day allowed us to be true to ourselves and what we wanted. I would highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this amazing team to any couple looking to create stunning visual memories that will last a lifetime, but who also want a real, human experience with their photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chad M

Lin was truly wonderful to work with – she kept us thoroughly informed about each and every detail that she would be working to capture on our special day from the moment we booked her. She was incredibly professional and prompt when she arrived at our venue the day of, and she... Read More was a master at directing all of us along to get the most optimal photos we could possibly have. Her turnaround time was fast and her finished work was astounding! As a photographer myself, I can appreciate exactly what amount of devotion, positive energy, and creativity are desired when working to capture a couple’s wedding day. Lin is an exemplary reflection of all of these things, and we were beyond pleased with everything she was able to offer us!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Talia P

Lin was wonderful to work with! Her and her partner Leah were amazing from start to finish. Not only were they extremely professional, they made us feel comfortable the whole time and they captured every single detail without us even knowing they were there! All of our guests... Read More told us how wonderful they were. We just re-lived the best day of our lives through the pictures they took that were ready less than a month later! We're so happy we decided to have Lin as our photographer and would certainly recommend her for your event. Thanks Lin!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jacqueline R

Great photographer! Had my wedding on 9/30/16 She captured everything I wanted and took amazing pix! My husband is not good at posing so Lin was able to capture the natural moments of our wedding! We had 20 ppl in our wedding party and she was able to work with everyone... Read More smoothly! Amazing work and very professional!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Tiffany D

Lin was great from start to finish. She was very responsive and accommodating. She created a package to fit our needs. We have tons of photos from our wedding and received them extremely fast. Fantastic all around.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Devinn L

Lin was simply tremendous! There was nothing negative about our experience with her at all and, in fact, she literally exceeded all of our expectations. From the very beginning Lin was willing to negotiate a unique package that worked with us and she staggered time between... Read More herself and her assistant so that we could have more photo time, but still only pay for each person for eight hours - this was something that was extremely important to us that no other vendor would entertain. A few months before the wedding, Lin sent us a very creative survey to ask us to start thinking about how we wanted the photos to look. The week before the event, we met in person to discuss the details of the big day and go over some final stylistic points. On the day of the wedding Lin was on time, efficient, and had this brilliant way of organizing our group without being invasive. Furthermore, she ALWAYS had a smile on her face and truly made such a positive contribution to the overall atmosphere. When the photos arrived (which was MUCH sooner that we anticipated), they were presented in this super cute box with a beautiful note which put a huge smile on our faces. THE PHOTOS WERE PHENOMENAL - Lin was such a pleasure to work with and offered nothing less than pure perfection. A true professional that I recommend anyone work with for their wedding or any similar event!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kathy M

Thank you so much for the box which arrived today with our flashdrive. What a lovely surprise! Your attention to detail and thoughtfulness in everything you did for us are truly appreciated. It was great working with you and we are really grateful for the care and concern you... Read More took in photographing our wedding. Thanks again! Kathy and Chris

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amy S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lin! She and her assistant Jen captured every wonderful moment of our wedding day - even some we didn’t know about! All of the pictures are absolutely stunning and the wedding highlight video that she edited is awesome! It shows so... Read More many private laughs and smiles between my husband and myself when we didn’t realize she was filming us and we got to see more of the cocktail hour and reception that we couldn’t see on our wedding day. Lin was great to work with because I knew some of the shots I wanted which she made sure to get and she also had great ideas of her own. I am so glad that we picked Lin to capture our special day. For her talent, her prices are a steal and we have perfectly captured memories of the best day of our lives so far. Thank you so much Lin and Jen! You helped make our wedding day perfect!

Wedding Photography