Breathe in Relaxation

Just a short 30 mile drive from Chicago, our clubhouse sits nestled into a wooded area, creating breathtaking views all year round. We have a private Gazebo that sits right on the edge of the woods, steps away from the clubhouse, for an effortless transition from ceremony to reception. Our private bridal suite will keep your mind calm, knowing you have a one stop spot, on your special day. We would love to invite you to come see for yourself, and experience the relaxing yet upbeat atmosphere that Lincolnshire Country Club has to offer!

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Country Club, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

390 E Richton Rd, Crete, IL (708) 672-3000

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Casandra Nawrocki

Hi! I am so glad you're reading this! I have been coordinating events for 8 years now, it started as something fun to do for friends and family, and has since grown into my full-time career. As the clubhouse manager, I will work side-by-side with you throughout your entire planning process. Lincolnshire has such a beautiful venue, with wall to wall windows and all of the amenities, including a bridal suite! We believe this day is for you, not us, so we pride ourselves with being flexible with menus, timing and decorations. I can't wait to set up an appointment to meet you!