Linda Burton Makeup Artistry & Airbrushing

Makeup Artists

2 Corpus Christi Pl, Hilton Head Island, SC

flawless makeup!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Melissa M

LOVE Linda!!!! she is such a sweetheart & does an amazing job with makeup. Linda understood the look I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my makeup. I would highly recommend her work for any bride!

Linda is the best!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Elysia S

Linda came recommended by a friend of mine who had worked with her on previous occasions doing modeling. I could not have been more satisfied with the end result. My makeup was flawless, as was my mother's and sister's. Linda uses high quality MAC products and it really makes a difference! If you are looking for someone who is an all around professional, Linda Burton is the woman for you. Linda is kind, patient, a perfectionist, truly wants to do right by her client, and has a wonderful calming effect. When everything and everyone was swirling around me on our wedding day, Linda listed and calmed my nerves while I took a few deep breaths! I cannot say enough about her! Linda, thank you for being a part of our day, you are amazing :)

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Shannon K

I would recommend Linda for anyone who needs their make-up done for any event! She was wonderful. Linda is an amazing makeup artist. My makeup for my wedding was exactly what I wanted, she listened to what I liked and was very helpful. Linda is not only a wonderful choice for makeup but a great person and was a joy to have the morning of my wedding!

Bridal make up

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 kara c

Linda recently did my make up (and the bridal party as well) for my wedding that just passed on January 27, 2012. She is very patient! I previously had two trials to make sure we had the perfect look that I was going for! She was very understanding, and made sure i was satisfied! She was a pleasure to work with, I even had a few mishaps and she took care of the little imperfections, that I was stressing over a couple days prior! :)

You will Love Linda!

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Kelly A. D

You won't find a more passionate, professional and talented make up artist than Linda. She has one of those personalities you fall in love with the second you meet her! I just loved working with her. Choosing the right vendors can be stressful, but I made the best decision with Linda. She came to me to do the trial which I highly recommend to take advantage of so you know what you want before the big day. The wedding day make up for me and the girls went flawlessly. The airbrushing for the bride I would also highly recommend also. We all looked like a million bucks!! Thanks again, Linda!

great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Cary P

Linda was great - i would recommend her to anyone!! My makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and very natural looking! just like i wanted it.

10/29/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cary! I wish you and your family all the best. You were such a beautiful bride. I am so glad that you were happy :-)

Fantastic Work

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Virginia M

Linda was so sweet, accomodating, and affordable. She does on-site makeup with airbrushing available. Everyone's makeup looked absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her services!

TO Linda Burton Makeup Artistry & Airbrushing