Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist

As a romance travel planner, I love listening to my clients dreams and then taking the information gathered from my many visits to some of the most popular locations for destination weddings and honeymoons helping to make my clients dreams come true by creating custom experiences for them. Sandals Resorts Platinum Specialist & Sandals WeddingMoons Specialist, Hawaii Master Destination Specialist for all Hawaiian Islands - St Lucia and Jamaica Destination Specialist.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Wandering Lane NE, Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Wonderful Travel Agent!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Before booking our Wedding-moon, I had researched and researched, I knew Mrs. Linda Dancer was the prefect travel agent. When looking for a agent, I wanted someone who had visited the island, knew the area. She recommended tours that she had enjoyed, and that we would enjoy!... Read More She answered every question we had promptly. While we were on our trip there was two hurricanes that came near Antigua. Our flight was canceled, I emailed Mrs. Linda, she made arrangements for a different flight and everything. I had nothing to worry about, she took very good care of us. She fulfilled every requested we had. She went above and beyond! I would highly recommend Mrs. Linda Dancer to anyone!! She enjoys what she does and makes sure you enjoy your trip!! She is amazing!!

2015-10-05T09:29:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kacee for taking the time to review me! What stories you and Justin will have to tell your children one day about your wedding! Most clients do not have to deal with one hurricane during their wedding much less two - but you made... Read Less Read More

Honeymoons, Inc. Best Travel Agent Ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Carrie C

Linda Dancer has been providing my travel services for years. This most recent trip just happened to be my honeymoon. When we knew the dates we wanted our honeymoon, I simply called Linda and she handled the rest. I gave her ideas on some islands that interested us and what... Read More amenities we were looking to have in the resort. She arranged for us to island hop from Sandals Grande St. Lucia to Sandals Antigua. Linda's personal relationships with the GMs at these properties ensured our entire stay exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Linda for all of your travel needs.

Linda was great!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Shonda P

Linda! Thank you so much for everything you did leading up to our special day!! I am pretty certain I would not have been able to coordinate as efficiently as you had and I know my group wasn't always easy to deal with. :) The wedding was perfect, the hotel was great, and... Read More everyone had a wonderful time. Again, Shaun and I appreciate you and all your efforts! Many blessings to you and your family!!! Take care! Mrs. Draughn

2015-06-02T14:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Shonda for taking the time to review my services-it was a pleasure to help plan your Destination Wedding and I look forward to working with you again in the future

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Linda was fabulous! She provided my fiance and I with lots of options for our honeymoon. We were going on our honeymoon over Christmas and she found us affordable and luxurious options for our honeymoon. She was very responsive to emails and very helpful with all questions.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miryam G

Great costumer service, and Ms Dancer keeps you informed of all the different option available, plus works with your budget. Recommend 100%

2015-10-28T13:58:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the opportunity to help plan your honeymoon - I look forward to working with you again.

Aruba Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 April B

Linda was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and even though she specializes in Sandals Resorts, she asked us what it was we wanted to do on our honeymoon and helped us find a destination within our budget. Our honeymoon was perfect and she made sure every arrangement was made.... Read More All we had to do was get on the plane. I'm so thankful we went through Linda and my future vacations I will definitely be planning through her!

2015-10-28T13:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was so much fun getting to know you and helping you work through the options to find one that worked best for you- I look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rachel D

It was an amazing trip Ill never forget to Hawaii, Linda was very helpful in the planning process with suggestions and answering all my questions. As well as while in Hawaii she answered any question I had!

2015-10-28T13:57:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for allowing me to share my passion for Hawaii with you and help plan your perfect honeymoon!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren L

We had a wonderful honeymoon thanks to! I really didn't love booking something by email and felt that I wasn't able to explore every option as thoroughly as I wanted to. But it was very convenient at a time when we were so busy with wedding planning, and we were... Read More able to book exactly what we wanted and stay in our budget. This travel agent was very accessible and responded quickly, but often used abbreviated language that seemed unprofessional and wasn't always clear to understand. We had an information packet mailed to us, but I would have liked a little more information regarding the resort excursions offered, things to do in the area, etc. so we could plan our week prior to the trip. Overall, we had a wonderful honeymoon and I would definitely recommend Honeymoons, Inc. to future brides.

Honeymoon Review

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Stephanie W

Linda was always very helpful in answering the many questions that I had when trying to book our honeymoon. We weren't sure where we wanted to go, but she found us many different options that were all wonderful. She was always just a quick email away, and there were no extra... Read More fees associated with booking our trip through Honeymoons, Inc. Overall a wonderful experience and a wonderful person to work with!

2015-10-02T15:43:30 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to help you and Kyle plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you in the future Thank you for taking the time to review me Linda

Great Travel Agent

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Holly W

Linda was very easy and enjoyable to work with. She handled all of our arrangements and communicated all of our info with the resort to inform them we were honeymooners. We will definitely be using Honeymoons Inc. again in the future for our travel needs. Thanks Linda!

2015-10-02T15:44:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Holly for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure working with you in planning your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again, Linda

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Teresa L

Linda made our honeymoon a dream come true! She was so easy and pleasant to work with. I will definitely continue to promote her and Honeymoons Inc. Our honeymoon was to Hawaii and we loved it. With the cost of the honeymoon package, you get A LOT: airfare, resorts, rental cars,... Read More additional activities (depending on package), maybe some meals....everthing turned out PERFECT!

2015-07-29T13:32:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much !

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Anna C

Linda dancer with honeymoon inc is amazing!! We went to the Dominican and she helped me pick the room, view, and told me everything I needed to know! We refer everyone to her!!

2015-07-29T06:42:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me ! Linda

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Emily C

Linda is on her game. Responsive, honest, fair with pricing, and very informative. I worked with her for our honeymoon at Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas and it was wonderful. With all the stresses of planning a wedding, it was nice to know the honeymoon was in good... Read More hands.

2015-07-13T08:18:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me! Sandals Emerald Bay is a special resort and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay there. I look forward to working with you in the future as we plan your next adventure, Linda

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Sarah L

We loved working with Linda Dancer. She was prompt and gave us great options. Everyone at the company was helpful. We found a great deal and stayed at the perfect resort. I would definitely recommend her!

2015-07-10T20:48:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for reviewing me - I enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future

Hawaiian Honeymoon

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Holly I

Linda did an amazing job at planning our Hawaiian honeymoon! Incredibly knowledgeable about places to stay, things to do, and how to make the best honeymoon possible. Every flight, hotel, and activity were done perfectly. She is very easy to work with and provides quick... Read More responses. She truly does take pride in planning your trip as if it was her own. I felt she went the extra mile at every step of the process and would highly recommend her!

2015-06-28T07:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to planning your next adventure,Linda

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Linda took all of the stress out of the honeymoon planning process for us. I had many questions about the experience of various resorts we were considering and Linda was very helpful in answering them all with authentic and timely responses. It was incredibly helpful and... Read More reassuring to work with someone who had been to each of the resorts personally (several times over) and could speak to the quality of accommodations, service, staff, etc. and she had personal relationships with several of the managers of the resorts. The night before I left for my honeymoon (night after the wedding), Linda went above and beyond to help me with some questions I had - keep in mind it was late Sunday night and she was actually on vacation during the time. What a blessing! The resort was everything we wanted and more. Will highly recommend Linda and Honeymoons, Inc. to anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Linda made planning and booking our Honeymoon a walk in the park. She has great customer service skills, very responsive, and most importantly went the extra mile to make our trip perfect. We will definetely be using her to book any future trips we plan to take.

2015-06-02T14:09:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services,Linda

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Christy D

I reached out to Linda in February, shortly after I was engaged. She has worked with me for several months going back and forth about different Honeymoon locations and resorts. I was always asking her questions because I just wanted our honeymoon to be perfect. Then, my parents... Read More decided that they would purchase our honeymoon with their TimeShare. I was torn about this decision because it was such a blessing but I didnt want to let Linda down since she went above and beyond for us. When I wrote to inform her of this change, she was very excited for me and told me I made the right decison. Then she asked me if I wanted her to send me a book for the location that we were going. I was so impressed with her quick and professional response. Although Dave and I never booked with Linda, I will be sure to call her in the future.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Linda and her company were extremely helpful in the booking of our destination wedding/honeymoon. There were many questions and issues that she helped us solve along with helping us book and plan for 25 guests. The trip and wedding turned out great. Highly recommended!

We had an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erin P

Linda at Honeymoons, Inc. helped us to plan an amazing honeymoon. Linda gave us great recommendations and helped us to price out a ton of different options and find the best one for us. Linda is very responsive and always got back to me very quickly, even on weekends. We also... Read More got a great price on our beautiful Hawaii vacation. I had done a lot of research online and the total price for the entire trip was less than I priced out myself for the hotel and flight alone. Very worth it!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jillian R

Linda was so great helping us plan our Honeymoon. She helped set up our airfare, rental car and some activities (we had a place to stay already). She was very knowledgeable about Hawaii and provided lots of good info to use that helped make our trip the best. Linda was patient... Read More with us when we were trying to figure out our budget and changing some things. Thanks Linda for all your help!! I would totally recommended Linda. Hawaii was absolutely wonderful!!

2014-10-06T13:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services Look forward to working with you again, Linda

Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Again an amazing trip booked through Linda Dancer. We booked our entire wedding/ honeymoon trip to Hawaii back in 2010 with Linda. It was such a positive experience, we have used Linda and honeymoons inc. for our yearly vacations since. There are many local travel... Read More agents/companies I could use. But they pale in comparison. Both in price but more importantly in personal attention. I was skeptical using an out of state travel agent prior to my dealings with Linda. But my concerns were quickly put to rest working with her. She is nothing short of amazing! Not only did she match prices with local and Internet options. But discounted our final payments as airfare for our trip came down in price. She has contacted the destinations personally to assure details and forwarded those emails and responses to me. So I could see the interaction personally. This trip to Secrets Aura Cozumel was again a perfect trip. While we were there, she emailed me to tell me about return trip flight delay. Currently I am working with Linda to plan a trip to St. Lucia. The trip is 6 months away, and already she has exceeded our expectations.She has come in at a lower price , sent us pictures and made the booking painless. I will continue to use Linda for ALL my travel needs. She is a gem.

Great service from Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Suzzy N

Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc helped us plan our honeymoon. She was very helpful all the way through giving us the all the info that we needed on hotels and activities as well as flights. She was always available to answer questions for us. My package had to change because I... Read More got sick at the time of the travel and Linda worked with me in the short notice to rework another package that was equally wonderful. We enjoyed our honeymoon in Maui. It was a very wonderful time we had and its because of the help Linda gave us. Thanks again Linda and I recommend her services to all.

Linda is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Meagan T

Linda did a great job helping us plan our trip. Her experience and vast knowledge of the industry is top notch. We certainly will be using her again in the future! Thanks Linda!

Linda Dancer, the travel expert you've been searching for!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Chad D

Linda is a true joy to work with. Her expertise, background, and experience make her stand out in the industry. She can answer any questions that you may have and even send you pictures of different places that she's visited. If you want someone to truly help you put together... Read More your dream honeymoon or vacation, look no further and give Linda a call. She's both the guru and the expert that you've been searching for. Thanks for all of your hard work Linda. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in St Lucia.