Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist

As a romance travel planner, I love listening to my clients dreams and then taking the information gathered from my many visits to some of the most popular locations for destination weddings and honeymoons helping to make my clients dreams come true by creating custom experiences for them. Sandals Resorts Platinum Specialist & Sandals WeddingMoons Specialist, Hawaii Master Destination Specialist for all Hawaiian Islands - St Lucia and Jamaica Destination Specialist.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Wandering Lane NE, Greater Charlotte Area, NC (828) 256-1520

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Laura P

"We were (and still are) thrilled with honeymoons, INC. We were blessed to work with Linda Dancer, and I am convinced (sorry to anyone else!) that is she is the absolute best of the best in this business. I don't know how she could have been more professional or more on top... Read More of things. She was thorough in every detail, answered every question we had quickly and thoroughly, gave us wonderful advice and insight, took care of all of our guests needs, helped with all the airfare issues for our guests (we got hitched that weekend with the blizzard in the NE), and was an absolute delight once we finally got to meet her in Jamaica. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She and her husband are two of the most genuine, caring, wonderful, sweet natured people I have ever met. When we were told we could use some credits to have Linda there on site to help with anything - it was a no brainer. She made everything so much easier for us so that we could just enjoy ourselves and enjoy ourselves we did! She and her husband even put together all of our guests "Welcome bags" so we could mingle and greet people as they arrived. I knew that I wouldn't have answers to the many questions my guests would have - and having Linda there to handle everything was one of the best decisions we made. We love and adore her so much, she's in our wedding photo's! She really felt (feels) like a part of our family. In addition to Linda's amazing contributions - the wedding coordinators at the resort were amazing as well. We have had so many of our guests tell us (besides their own or their kids weddings) that this was the best and most fun they have ever attended. Everything was exactly what we wanted and how we envisioned our wedding day. For that - we can thank Linda and Honeymoons, INC. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to help make our wedding the most fun and special time of our loves. We Love you Linda!! - M&L"

2016-02-07T16:24:10 Response from the vendor

It was such a blessing to work with you over these last months planning your destination wedding in Jamaica - So great to finally meet you and spend time with your friends and family. Your wedding was so beautiful, the love surrounding you so magical.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Leigh R

Linda dancer was absolutely fantastic! She was very prompt and professional when it came to returning phone calls and returning emails. We would highly recommend for your future honeymoon. We are definitely going to use her for future anniversaries for us !

2016-10-05T20:27:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me! I look forward to planning your next adventure, Linda

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jennifer G

From the very beginning, Linda and Steve from Honeymoons, took great care of us planning our dream honeymoon. We even had to make a change a couple months before and without a blink, Linda took control and booked us an amazing get away to Puerto Rico. Everything was taken care... Read More of and we were at ease. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and clean - and the staff, just wonderful! I would definitely recommend working with them to anyone and look forward to booking another trip in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Linda was awesome to work with and we had an unforgettable honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Linda was awesome to work with and we had an unforgettable honeymoon!

2016-10-26T12:03:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me , Linda

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 nicole v

Linda was amazing!!! I had no issues with checking into the hotel or with the planned excursions. I highly recommend working with her for all occasions!

2016-10-17T15:23:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to review me ! Linda

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Andrea M

Very responsive and friendly. Catered to our every need and criteria. Planning a trip to Hawaii was very overwhelming. And Linda was able to fit everything in for us, including all transportation at the best times everyday. I wouldn't have gone with any other travel agent for... Read More our honeymoon! Highly recommended.

2016-09-22T13:24:24 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, I enjoyed helping you plan your trip to Hawaii and I look forward to helping you plan other adventures in the future, Linda

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alycia L

Linda was a wonderful travel agent! She is super helpful in helping plan your honeymoon. This was the first time my husband and I had been out of the country and we couldn't have done it without her!! I even had a mishap with gifts I mailed after we returned and she still... Read More assisted me in getting in touch with the manager at the resort! Please do yourself a favor and use her to help relieve the stresses of wedding planning!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Cynthia G

Linda was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our Honeymoon! We decided to go to Hawaii and she was so helpful through it all! Last minute we had to reschedule our Honeymoon due to some unplanned changes and I was a little stressed out about it. When I told Linda, she... Read More worked her magic and was able to give us a complete new itinerary in less than 24 hours. She definitely has a Masters in chaos! So glad we made the choice in booking through Honeymoons Inc and I would HIGHLY recommend Linda!

2016-07-16T20:14:06 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to help plan your Hawaii Honeymoon! Linda

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kaitlyn C

Linda from Honeymoons, Inc was so helpful in planning our honeymoon. She was able to help us find a resort that met our budget and wants. She was always promptly responsive with any questions we had and made sure the resort was ready for our arrival. Our honeymoon was absolutely... Read More beautiful and we have already begun to work with Linda for an anniversary trip. I highly recommend her services.

2016-07-11T13:21:09 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - I look forward to helping you plan your anniversary trip, Linda

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Katie B

Linda was very flexible and easy going with my requests. She got us a great deal with additional add ons. She was a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Danielle G

Linda Dancer was absolutely amazing! She always got right back to me and was constantly looking for he best deals for me and my fiancé! She made booking my honeymoon so simple! I highly recommend her! She was also very nice and the communication was great!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Meleah S

Linda has been AMAZING to work with! She makes herself available at anytime for her brides! My mom was very nervous about the idea of doing a destination wedding and Linda was great with talking her through the process! You can not go wrong with Linda!!! Thank you for... Read More everything!!!!

Amazing Babymoon in Mexico!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

We continue to use Linda for all of our travel needs and are always blown away by how wonderful she is! Two years after planning our amazing destination wedding in Maui, Linda helped us plan an amazing babymoon to Mexico for the entire week of Thanksgiving. She even coordinated... Read More transportation for us to our hotel and back to the airport. We were flagged for upgrades and received amazing service at our resort thanks to Linda's exceptional reputation in the travel industry. Thank you so much for making our trip so wonderful!

2015-12-15T06:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - so glad you were able to take a Babymoon, and that you enjoyed your stay at Secrets Akumal- it is so much fun exceeding my clients expectations with little surprises at the resort-I can't... Read Less Read More

Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lyndsi H

I work as a wedding planner, coordinator and director of catering myself, so I knew going into my own wedding planning it would be hard because I am a control freak and like to have everything perfect - Linda was nothing but peace of mind! YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST WORK with her if... Read More you ever have the opportunity, she gave us great sales incentives, ways we could save and even offers on things we didn't think of. She helped coordinate flights, hotels, transport and responded almost immediately to the hundreds of emails I sent over my 2 years of planning. Heck I even switch my destination wedding venue at one point and she was with me every step of the way ensuring that i was well taken care of...she even sent me pictures and videos from JAMAICA when she traveled there. My wedding was AMAZING and as a wedding professional and knowing what goes into a seamless event i can honestly say it WAS NOT easy... and Linda gave me the peace of mind I needed! Thank you Linda for being so great, helping with weird family dynamics, UPGRADING us to VIP MoBay Services (we are going to have to do that from now on!), and most importantly FOR UNDERSTANDING HOW MONUMENTAL THIS TRIP WAS AND FOR MAKING IT A VACATION WE'LL ALL REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME!

2015-12-14T13:15:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lyndsi for your kind review, it was a pleasure to help plan your special day, and I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure whenever you find time to get away, Linda

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Linda was fabulous! She provided my fiance and I with lots of options for our honeymoon. We were going on our honeymoon over Christmas and she found us affordable and luxurious options for our honeymoon. She was very responsive to emails and very helpful with all questions.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miryam G

Great costumer service, and Ms Dancer keeps you informed of all the different option available, plus works with your budget. Recommend 100%

2015-10-28T13:58:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the opportunity to help plan your honeymoon - I look forward to working with you again.

Aruba Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 April B

Linda was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and even though she specializes in Sandals Resorts, she asked us what it was we wanted to do on our honeymoon and helped us find a destination within our budget. Our honeymoon was perfect and she made sure every arrangement was made.... Read More All we had to do was get on the plane. I'm so thankful we went through Linda and my future vacations I will definitely be planning through her!

2015-10-28T13:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was so much fun getting to know you and helping you work through the options to find one that worked best for you- I look forward to working with you in the future!

Hawaii

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rachel D

It was an amazing trip Ill never forget to Hawaii, Linda was very helpful in the planning process with suggestions and answering all my questions. As well as while in Hawaii she answered any question I had!

2015-10-28T13:57:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for allowing me to share my passion for Hawaii with you and help plan your perfect honeymoon!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren L

We had a wonderful honeymoon thanks to honeymoons.com! I really didn't love booking something by email and felt that I wasn't able to explore every option as thoroughly as I wanted to. But it was very convenient at a time when we were so busy with wedding planning, and we were... Read More able to book exactly what we wanted and stay in our budget. This travel agent was very accessible and responded quickly, but often used abbreviated language that seemed unprofessional and wasn't always clear to understand. We had an information packet mailed to us, but I would have liked a little more information regarding the resort excursions offered, things to do in the area, etc. so we could plan our week prior to the trip. Overall, we had a wonderful honeymoon and I would definitely recommend Honeymoons, Inc. to future brides.

Honeymoons, Inc. Best Travel Agent Ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Carrie C

Linda Dancer has been providing my travel services for years. This most recent trip just happened to be my honeymoon. When we knew the dates we wanted our honeymoon, I simply called Linda and she handled the rest. I gave her ideas on some islands that interested us and what... Read More amenities we were looking to have in the resort. She arranged for us to island hop from Sandals Grande St. Lucia to Sandals Antigua. Linda's personal relationships with the GMs at these properties ensured our entire stay exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Linda for all of your travel needs.

Wonderful Travel Agent!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Before booking our Wedding-moon, I had researched and researched, I knew Mrs. Linda Dancer was the prefect travel agent. When looking for a agent, I wanted someone who had visited the island, knew the area. She recommended tours that she had enjoyed, and that we would enjoy!... Read More She answered every question we had promptly. While we were on our trip there was two hurricanes that came near Antigua. Our flight was canceled, I emailed Mrs. Linda, she made arrangements for a different flight and everything. I had nothing to worry about, she took very good care of us. She fulfilled every requested we had. She went above and beyond! I would highly recommend Mrs. Linda Dancer to anyone!! She enjoys what she does and makes sure you enjoy your trip!! She is amazing!!

2015-10-05T09:29:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kacee for taking the time to review me! What stories you and Justin will have to tell your children one day about your wedding! Most clients do not have to deal with one hurricane during their wedding much less two - but you made... Read Less Read More

Honeymoon Review

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Stephanie W

Linda was always very helpful in answering the many questions that I had when trying to book our honeymoon. We weren't sure where we wanted to go, but she found us many different options that were all wonderful. She was always just a quick email away, and there were no extra... Read More fees associated with booking our trip through Honeymoons, Inc. Overall a wonderful experience and a wonderful person to work with!

2015-10-02T15:43:30 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to help you and Kyle plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you in the future Thank you for taking the time to review me Linda

Great Travel Agent

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Holly W

Linda was very easy and enjoyable to work with. She handled all of our arrangements and communicated all of our info with the resort to inform them we were honeymooners. We will definitely be using Honeymoons Inc. again in the future for our travel needs. Thanks Linda!

2015-10-02T15:44:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Holly for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure working with you in planning your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again, Linda

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Teresa L

Linda made our honeymoon a dream come true! She was so easy and pleasant to work with. I will definitely continue to promote her and Honeymoons Inc. Our honeymoon was to Hawaii and we loved it. With the cost of the honeymoon package, you get A LOT: airfare, resorts, rental cars,... Read More additional activities (depending on package), maybe some meals....everthing turned out PERFECT!

2015-07-29T13:32:32 Response from the vendor