Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist

I strive to take the information gathered over 25 years to create custom experiences for my clients Sandals Resorts Specialist & Sandals WeddingMoons Specialist-St Lucia, Jamaica and Mexico Specialist Hawaii Master Destination Specialist with all Hawaiian Islands - Destination Wedding Specialist

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Wandering Lane NE, Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Linda was great!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Shonda P

Linda! Thank you so much for everything you did leading up to our special day!! I am pretty certain I would not have been able to coordinate as efficiently as you had and I know my group wasn't always easy to deal with. :) The wedding was perfect, the hotel was great, and everyone had a wonderful time. Again, Shaun and I appreciate you and all your efforts! Many blessings to you and your family!!! Take care! Mrs. Draughn

2015-06-02T14:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Shonda for taking the time to review my services-it was a pleasure to help plan your Destination Wedding and I look forward to working with you again in the future

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Emily C

Linda is on her game. Responsive, honest, fair with pricing, and very informative. I worked with her for our honeymoon at Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas and it was wonderful. With all the stresses of planning a wedding, it was nice to know the honeymoon was in good hands.

2015-07-13T08:18:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me! Sandals Emerald Bay is a special resort and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay there. I look forward to working with you in the future as we plan your next adventure, Linda

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Linda took all of the stress out of the honeymoon planning process for us. I had many questions about the experience of various resorts we were considering and Linda was very helpful in answering them all with authentic and timely responses. It was incredibly helpful and reassuring to work with someone who had been to each of the resorts personally (several times over) and could speak to the quality of accommodations, service, staff, etc. and she had personal relationships with several of the managers of the resorts. The night before I left for my honeymoon (night after the wedding), Linda went above and beyond to help me with some questions I had - keep in mind it was late Sunday night and she was actually on vacation during the time. What a blessing! The resort was everything we wanted and more. Will highly recommend Linda and Honeymoons, Inc. to anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Teresa L

Linda made our honeymoon a dream come true! She was so easy and pleasant to work with. I will definitely continue to promote her and Honeymoons Inc. Our honeymoon was to Hawaii and we loved it. With the cost of the honeymoon package, you get A LOT: airfare, resorts, rental cars, additional activities (depending on package), maybe some meals....everthing turned out PERFECT!

2015-07-29T13:32:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much !

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Anna C

Linda dancer with honeymoon inc is amazing!! We went to the Dominican and she helped me pick the room, view, and told me everything I needed to know! We refer everyone to her!!

2015-07-29T06:42:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me ! Linda

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Sarah L

We loved working with Linda Dancer. She was prompt and gave us great options. Everyone at the company was helpful. We found a great deal and stayed at the perfect resort. I would definitely recommend her!

2015-07-10T20:48:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for reviewing me - I enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future

Hawaiian Honeymoon

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Holly I

Linda did an amazing job at planning our Hawaiian honeymoon! Incredibly knowledgeable about places to stay, things to do, and how to make the best honeymoon possible. Every flight, hotel, and activity were done perfectly. She is very easy to work with and provides quick responses. She truly does take pride in planning your trip as if it was her own. I felt she went the extra mile at every step of the process and would highly recommend her!

2015-06-28T07:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to planning your next adventure,Linda

"AMAZING SERVICE"

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Linda made planning and booking our Honeymoon a walk in the park. She has great customer service skills, very responsive, and most importantly went the extra mile to make our trip perfect. We will definetely be using her to book any future trips we plan to take.

2015-06-02T14:09:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services,Linda

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Christy D

I reached out to Linda in February, shortly after I was engaged. She has worked with me for several months going back and forth about different Honeymoon locations and resorts. I was always asking her questions because I just wanted our honeymoon to be perfect. Then, my parents decided that they would purchase our honeymoon with their TimeShare. I was torn about this decision because it was such a blessing but I didnt want to let Linda down since she went above and beyond for us. When I wrote to inform her of this change, she was very excited for me and told me I made the right decison. Then she asked me if I wanted her to send me a book for the location that we were going. I was so impressed with her quick and professional response. Although Dave and I never booked with Linda, I will be sure to call her in the future.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Linda and her company were extremely helpful in the booking of our destination wedding/honeymoon. There were many questions and issues that she helped us solve along with helping us book and plan for 25 guests. The trip and wedding turned out great. Highly recommended!

We had an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erin P

Linda at Honeymoons, Inc. helped us to plan an amazing honeymoon. Linda gave us great recommendations and helped us to price out a ton of different options and find the best one for us. Linda is very responsive and always got back to me very quickly, even on weekends. We also got a great price on our beautiful Hawaii vacation. I had done a lot of research online and the total price for the entire trip was less than I priced out myself for the hotel and flight alone. Very worth it!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jillian R

Linda was so great helping us plan our Honeymoon. She helped set up our airfare, rental car and some activities (we had a place to stay already). She was very knowledgeable about Hawaii and provided lots of good info to use that helped make our trip the best. Linda was patient with us when we were trying to figure out our budget and changing some things. Thanks Linda for all your help!! I would totally recommended Linda. Hawaii was absolutely wonderful!!

2014-10-06T13:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services Look forward to working with you again, Linda

Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Again an amazing trip booked through Linda Dancer. We booked our entire wedding/ honeymoon trip to Hawaii back in 2010 with Linda. It was such a positive experience, we have used Linda and honeymoons inc. for our yearly vacations since. There are many local travel agents/companies I could use. But they pale in comparison. Both in price but more importantly in personal attention. I was skeptical using an out of state travel agent prior to my dealings with Linda. But my concerns were quickly put to rest working with her. She is nothing short of amazing! Not only did she match prices with local and Internet options. But discounted our final payments as airfare for our trip came down in price. She has contacted the destinations personally to assure details and forwarded those emails and responses to me. So I could see the interaction personally. This trip to Secrets Aura Cozumel was again a perfect trip. While we were there, she emailed me to tell me about return trip flight delay. Currently I am working with Linda to plan a trip to St. Lucia. The trip is 6 months away, and already she has exceeded our expectations.She has come in at a lower price , sent us pictures and made the booking painless. I will continue to use Linda for ALL my travel needs. She is a gem.

Great service from Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Suzzy N

Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc helped us plan our honeymoon. She was very helpful all the way through giving us the all the info that we needed on hotels and activities as well as flights. She was always available to answer questions for us. My package had to change because I got sick at the time of the travel and Linda worked with me in the short notice to rework another package that was equally wonderful. We enjoyed our honeymoon in Maui. It was a very wonderful time we had and its because of the help Linda gave us. Thanks again Linda and I recommend her services to all.

Linda is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Meagan T

Linda did a great job helping us plan our trip. Her experience and vast knowledge of the industry is top notch. We certainly will be using her again in the future! Thanks Linda!

Linda Dancer, the travel expert you've been searching for!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Chad D

Linda is a true joy to work with. Her expertise, background, and experience make her stand out in the industry. She can answer any questions that you may have and even send you pictures of different places that she's visited. If you want someone to truly help you put together your dream honeymoon or vacation, look no further and give Linda a call. She's both the guru and the expert that you've been searching for. Thanks for all of your hard work Linda. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in St Lucia.

Best One Year Honeymoon Anniversary

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Stacy M

We decided to wait a year to take our Honeymoon on our Anniversary. It was the best decision ever! We were able to decide on where we wanted to go and save the money to do it. Maui was the best ever. Our Condo was spectacular and we could not have done it without Linda. She rocks! She is the expert. Even though I had a few places I wanted to check out. Linda knew the best places to stay. We remember Maui ever single day. We can't wait until next year. I am turning 40 and we've decided to skip the party. Use the money and travel to the Bahamas!!! All Inclusive!! Thanks Linda! for making our 1st year anniversary and honeymoon the best memory since our wedding!

A truly amazing honeymoon experience.

Reviewed on 7/06/2014

Truly an amazing experience. We booked through Linda Dancer at Honeymoons Inc, and she set us up with a great honeymoon experience at Excellence Playa Mujeres. It really was one of the best vacations of my life. Thank you so much!

Good experience. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Sophia S

Linda was great to work with. I didn't have to worry about anything as she thought through everything with accommodation locations and how to best leverage our time on the islands. She also made great suggestions on activities to do on Kauai and Maui. We had a little issue with car rental reservations with Dollar (their fault, not hers). She helped us take care of it immediately. My husband and I have already talked about working with Linda again for our next trip back to the islands.

Groom - anonymous

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

Linda Dancer at Honeymoons Inc. is outstanding! She worked with my bride and me on honeymoon options, including complex multi-island itineraries in hawaii. Her ideas were creative, thoughful, and superb. Her packages were very cost-competitive and I learned a lot through her advice. I have worked with several travel agents over the years - none better than Linda! I would recommend her to a friend and I plan to work with her on my vacations going forward!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 L D

My wife and I have recently returned from our honeymoon to Hawaii which was better than imagined. It was decided that my wife would focus on planning the wedding (which turned out incredible), and my responsibility would be to concentrate on the honeymoon. Linda Dancer at honeymoon, inc could not have made my job easier! Linda possessed a great deal of patience and expertise with gathering the information specific to our interests and organizing a package that was ideal. From upscale service at each resort to swimming with sea turtles in their nature habitat, I give a large amount of credit to Linda for making it possible. We visited both Maui and Kauai, I wish we could stay at both! Thank you so much for making this experience unforgettable!

Awesome honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Manisha R

Linda was awesome, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She made our honeymoon so special and personalized. She went out of her way to meet all of our requests despite the fact that we kept making changes. She never pushed us into anything but guided us into the things we wanted. She was even able to find us a BNB in Kauai even though it meant personally contacting different places. She sent us restaurant and attraction information prior to the trip, as well other information packets and brochures. I loved the special touches like the lei greeting, welcome gift at hotel, and the tote bag. I recommend her, especially if planning a trip to Hawaii. Would definitely work with her again.

2013-09-18T15:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, I truly appreciate it-I so enjoyed working with you to plan the perfect honeymoon and look forward to working with you in the future

One Blessed Husband!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013

For our honeymoon, I asked Linda if she could put something special in the makings for us. She went above and beyond!!! The dates, flights, hotel accommodations, suggestions, etc was just phenomenal. I would use no one else to help me set up an anniversary in the future. In fact, my parents 40th is coming up and I have every intention in using Linda as our travel agent. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing honeymoon or anniversary!!! Thank you Linda!!!

Honeymoon in Maui

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Terrie F

Linda helped us have the greatest Honeymoon ever. She listened to what we wanted and guided us to the perfect Honeymoon place. We consider her to be our Travel Agent and friend. We have used Linda for all our great Vacations.

Prompt service

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Syed H

Prompt service

TO Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.