Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist

I strive to take the information gathered over 25 years to create custom experiences for my clients Sandals Resorts Specialist & Sandals WeddingMoons Specialist-St Lucia, Jamaica and Mexico Specialist Hawaii Master Destination Specialist with all Hawaiian Islands - Destination Wedding Specialist

Type

Hotels & Honeymoon Destinations, Travel Agents, Wedding Night Accommodations

Wandering Lane NE, Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Groom - anonymous

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

Linda Dancer at Honeymoons Inc. is outstanding! She worked with my bride and me on honeymoon options, including complex multi-island itineraries in hawaii. Her ideas were creative, thoughful, and superb. Her packages were very cost-competitive and I learned a lot through her advice. I have worked with several travel agents over the years - none better than Linda! I would recommend her to a friend and I plan to work with her on my vacations going forward!

Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Again an amazing trip booked through Linda Dancer. We booked our entire wedding/ honeymoon trip to Hawaii back in 2010 with Linda. It was such a positive experience, we have used Linda and honeymoons inc. for our yearly vacations since. There are many local travel agents/companies I could use. But they pale in comparison. Both in price but more importantly in personal attention. I was skeptical using an out of state travel agent prior to my dealings with Linda. But my concerns were quickly put to rest working with her. She is nothing short of amazing! Not only did she match prices with local and Internet options. But discounted our final payments as airfare for our trip came down in price. She has contacted the destinations personally to assure details and forwarded those emails and responses to me. So I could see the interaction personally. This trip to Secrets Aura Cozumel was again a perfect trip. While we were there, she emailed me to tell me about return trip flight delay. Currently I am working with Linda to plan a trip to St. Lucia. The trip is 6 months away, and already she has exceeded our expectations.She has come in at a lower price , sent us pictures and made the booking painless. I will continue to use Linda for ALL my travel needs. She is a gem.

A truly amazing honeymoon experience.

Reviewed on 7/06/2014

Truly an amazing experience. We booked through Linda Dancer at Honeymoons Inc, and she set us up with a great honeymoon experience at Excellence Playa Mujeres. It really was one of the best vacations of my life. Thank you so much!

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Christy D

I reached out to Linda in February, shortly after I was engaged. She has worked with me for several months going back and forth about different Honeymoon locations and resorts. I was always asking her questions because I just wanted our honeymoon to be perfect. Then, my parents decided that they would purchase our honeymoon with their TimeShare. I was torn about this decision because it was such a blessing but I didnt want to let Linda down since she went above and beyond for us. When I wrote to inform her of this change, she was very excited for me and told me I made the right decison. Then she asked me if I wanted her to send me a book for the location that we were going. I was so impressed with her quick and professional response. Although Dave and I never booked with Linda, I will be sure to call her in the future.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Linda and her company were extremely helpful in the booking of our destination wedding/honeymoon. There were many questions and issues that she helped us solve along with helping us book and plan for 25 guests. The trip and wedding turned out great. Highly recommended!

We had an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erin P

Linda at Honeymoons, Inc. helped us to plan an amazing honeymoon. Linda gave us great recommendations and helped us to price out a ton of different options and find the best one for us. Linda is very responsive and always got back to me very quickly, even on weekends. We also got a great price on our beautiful Hawaii vacation. I had done a lot of research online and the total price for the entire trip was less than I priced out myself for the hotel and flight alone. Very worth it!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jillian R

Linda was so great helping us plan our Honeymoon. She helped set up our airfare, rental car and some activities (we had a place to stay already). She was very knowledgeable about Hawaii and provided lots of good info to use that helped make our trip the best. Linda was patient with us when we were trying to figure out our budget and changing some things. Thanks Linda for all your help!! I would totally recommended Linda. Hawaii was absolutely wonderful!!

10/06/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services Look forward to working with you again, Linda

Great service from Linda Dancer

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Suzzy N

Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc helped us plan our honeymoon. She was very helpful all the way through giving us the all the info that we needed on hotels and activities as well as flights. She was always available to answer questions for us. My package had to change because I got sick at the time of the travel and Linda worked with me in the short notice to rework another package that was equally wonderful. We enjoyed our honeymoon in Maui. It was a very wonderful time we had and its because of the help Linda gave us. Thanks again Linda and I recommend her services to all.

Linda is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Meagan T

Linda did a great job helping us plan our trip. Her experience and vast knowledge of the industry is top notch. We certainly will be using her again in the future! Thanks Linda!

Linda Dancer, the travel expert you've been searching for!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Chad D

Linda is a true joy to work with. Her expertise, background, and experience make her stand out in the industry. She can answer any questions that you may have and even send you pictures of different places that she's visited. If you want someone to truly help you put together your dream honeymoon or vacation, look no further and give Linda a call. She's both the guru and the expert that you've been searching for. Thanks for all of your hard work Linda. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in St Lucia.

Best One Year Honeymoon Anniversary

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Stacy M

We decided to wait a year to take our Honeymoon on our Anniversary. It was the best decision ever! We were able to decide on where we wanted to go and save the money to do it. Maui was the best ever. Our Condo was spectacular and we could not have done it without Linda. She rocks! She is the expert. Even though I had a few places I wanted to check out. Linda knew the best places to stay. We remember Maui ever single day. We can't wait until next year. I am turning 40 and we've decided to skip the party. Use the money and travel to the Bahamas!!! All Inclusive!! Thanks Linda! for making our 1st year anniversary and honeymoon the best memory since our wedding!

Good experience. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Sophia S

Linda was great to work with. I didn't have to worry about anything as she thought through everything with accommodation locations and how to best leverage our time on the islands. She also made great suggestions on activities to do on Kauai and Maui. We had a little issue with car rental reservations with Dollar (their fault, not hers). She helped us take care of it immediately. My husband and I have already talked about working with Linda again for our next trip back to the islands.

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 L D

My wife and I have recently returned from our honeymoon to Hawaii which was better than imagined. It was decided that my wife would focus on planning the wedding (which turned out incredible), and my responsibility would be to concentrate on the honeymoon. Linda Dancer at honeymoon, inc could not have made my job easier! Linda possessed a great deal of patience and expertise with gathering the information specific to our interests and organizing a package that was ideal. From upscale service at each resort to swimming with sea turtles in their nature habitat, I give a large amount of credit to Linda for making it possible. We visited both Maui and Kauai, I wish we could stay at both! Thank you so much for making this experience unforgettable!

Awesome honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Manisha R

Linda was awesome, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She made our honeymoon so special and personalized. She went out of her way to meet all of our requests despite the fact that we kept making changes. She never pushed us into anything but guided us into the things we wanted. She was even able to find us a BNB in Kauai even though it meant personally contacting different places. She sent us restaurant and attraction information prior to the trip, as well other information packets and brochures. I loved the special touches like the lei greeting, welcome gift at hotel, and the tote bag. I recommend her, especially if planning a trip to Hawaii. Would definitely work with her again.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, I truly appreciate it-I so enjoyed working with you to plan the perfect honeymoon and look forward to working with you in the future

One Blessed Husband!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013

For our honeymoon, I asked Linda if she could put something special in the makings for us. She went above and beyond!!! The dates, flights, hotel accommodations, suggestions, etc was just phenomenal. I would use no one else to help me set up an anniversary in the future. In fact, my parents 40th is coming up and I have every intention in using Linda as our travel agent. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing honeymoon or anniversary!!! Thank you Linda!!!

Honeymoon in Maui

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Terrie F

Linda helped us have the greatest Honeymoon ever. She listened to what we wanted and guided us to the perfect Honeymoon place. We consider her to be our Travel Agent and friend. We have used Linda for all our great Vacations.

Prompt service

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Syed H

Prompt service

Linda Dancer is the best travel agent

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Cynthia P

I have been using Linda since my honeymoon 12 years ago. She is very personable and knows so much about all of the destinations I want to go to (St. Lucia, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, etc, etc). I would not use any other travel agent. She has choices for me and helps me decide on the perfect spot and hotel/resort for me and my husband. She helps me with setting up scuba diving trips and any other extracurricular activities we want to set up before arriving. Linda truly does love her job and is a pleasure to work with.

Honeymoon Planner

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Dana C

Linda Dancer is a wonderful travel agent. She is kind, quick to respond, attentive, and easy to work with. She has handled every detail of planning our fabulous honeymoon, from finding us great deals for the trip to a change in our wedding and honeymoon date. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great vacation!

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Julie M

Linda Dancer was very helpful in getting all the travel arrangements together. I would highly recommend her! A++ Travel Agent!

So glad we found Linda

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Taylor B

I came across Linda in an Internet search and I am so glad I found her. She gave us many options and helped us plan the perfect honeymoon. She was patient with decisions, answered all our questions and responded to calls and emails very promptly. Would definately use Linda again. Thanks!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 PHILAna j

Quick response...

Mr Tom Beagle

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Nicole K

Linda Dancer helped us plan our honeymoon to Hawaii. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows everything there is to know about hawaii. Her vast experience and knowledge of everything about Hawaii helped us pick the best trip for us! She can speak from her personal experience since she goes to Hawaii often. She has numerous connections in hawaii and can get perks for you just based off of who she knows. I used hotel/airline points to pay for most of the trip but she assisted me in getting the best trip and advised on how to use the points efficiently.

Anniversary Trip to Maui May 2013

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Carin B

I was referred to Linda Dancer as the Hawaii specialist. Indeed she was!!! Linda gently guided our travel, transportation, hotel and excursion decisions. We gave her detailed information about us, our wants, our needs and our budget. We are so glad we took her advice in every case. We had an incredible and memorable experience in Maui at the Fairmont Kea Lani. Linda Dancer always responded promptly to any of our questions or concerns. We had an unexpected layover and we sent Linda a quick email because we were worried about our car rental and hotel. Linda responded within minutes, handled everything and stopped our worries! We even had a lovely welcome gift given to us by Linda upon arrival. The hotel treated us like royalty and knew about all of our personal preferences. Thanks to Linda, we had an incredible anniversary!!!

Linda Dancer / Honeymoons Inc

Reviewed on 5/15/2013

Linda did an absolutely amazing job in helping plan out the wedding and organizing ALL of our travel arrangments. She truly treats everyone like they are her own family and is always available with solutions and answers. Linda's personal expertise and passion for travel make her an amazing asset when planning arrangments. As the groom, I wanted to make sure the honeymoon was well-planned and every detail was addressed. Linda took care of everything. Her service was absolutely first class and all my arrangments were perfect; from the hotel, rental car, and even local activities. Linda is fast and proficient in providing a response to any question you may have and will not stop until you are completely satisfied. Honeymoons Inc and Linda gave us the wedding and honeymoon of our dreams!

TO Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.