Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

Greater Charlotte Area, NC

Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist

As a romance travel planner, I love listening to my clients dreams and then taking the information gathered from my many visits to some of the most popular locations for destination weddings and honeymoons helping to make my clients dreams come true by creating custom experiences for them. Sandals Resorts Platinum Specialist & Sandals WeddingMoons Specialist, Hawaii Master Destination Specialist for all Hawaiian Islands - St Lucia and Jamaica Destination Specialist.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

120 Our Way Drive, Greater Charlotte Area, NC (931) 337-0770

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Laura P

"We were (and still are) thrilled with honeymoons, INC. We were blessed to work with Linda Dancer, and I am convinced (sorry to anyone else!) that is she is the absolute best of the best in this business. I don't know how she could have been more professional or more on top... Read More of things. She was thorough in every detail, answered every question we had quickly and thoroughly, gave us wonderful advice and insight, took care of all of our guests needs, helped with all the airfare issues for our guests (we got hitched that weekend with the blizzard in the NE), and was an absolute delight once we finally got to meet her in Jamaica. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She and her husband are two of the most genuine, caring, wonderful, sweet natured people I have ever met. When we were told we could use some credits to have Linda there on site to help with anything - it was a no brainer. She made everything so much easier for us so that we could just enjoy ourselves and enjoy ourselves we did! She and her husband even put together all of our guests "Welcome bags" so we could mingle and greet people as they arrived. I knew that I wouldn't have answers to the many questions my guests would have - and having Linda there to handle everything was one of the best decisions we made. We love and adore her so much, she's in our wedding photo's! She really felt (feels) like a part of our family. In addition to Linda's amazing contributions - the wedding coordinators at the resort were amazing as well. We have had so many of our guests tell us (besides their own or their kids weddings) that this was the best and most fun they have ever attended. Everything was exactly what we wanted and how we envisioned our wedding day. For that - we can thank Linda and Honeymoons, INC. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to help make our wedding the most fun and special time of our loves. We Love you Linda!! - M&L"

2016-02-07T16:24:10 Response from the vendor

It was such a blessing to work with you over these last months planning your destination wedding in Jamaica - So great to finally meet you and spend time with your friends and family. Your wedding was so beautiful, the love surrounding you so magical.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kaylee M

Linda was AMAZING!!! She helped us arrange an amazing Honeymoon with all of the extra features to Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica within our budget!! She even made some calls to help us get the extra amenities that were offered, even though we were a little behind on... Read More committing. My (now) husband had never been abroad before, and I had only been abroad once before. We put so much trust in her to help us pick a location and she did not disappoint. She responded to all of our emails extremely quickly and was so friendly to talk to on the phone. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! We have already contacted her about planning a trip for our 1 year anniversary and hope to use her as our go to agent. Linda was truly amazing and we can not thank her enough. We are so glad we decided to go with her and take her advice. We would highly recommend that couples use Linda when planning their honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jamaar K

We used Linda Dancer to help plan our honeymoon to Hawaii in September 2017. I'm so glad we found her because she made things so easy. She was always available and prompt with her communication. She made great suggestions and recommendations. I honestly don't think our... Read More honeymoon would had been awesome if we had not used her service. If you want the best and stress free honeymoon planning then go with Linda! Thank you Linda for making our honeymoon magical! I highly recommend this 5 stars service!

2017-10-12T09:14:28 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! It was pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon in Hawaii. Thank you so much for your kind words,I love my job as a romance travel designer and it is always an honor to be chosen by a bride and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Wendiss I

LINDA!!!!!!!! Is amazing in short. She was very responsive. She stayed within our budget. She made sure we had all the things we wanted. I have recommended so many friends and family to her and will continue to work with her for my next vacation. Thank you for everything... Read More Linda(=

2017-08-02T09:43:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words and the referrals- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to planning your next adventure, Linda

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kristen S

I loved working with Linda! She helped plan the most amazing honeymoon to Hawaii ! Linda gave us a bunch of recommendations on hotels, activities and places to eat!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Raju S

We didn't end up booking with Linda, but she still helped us out with finding activities to do and telling us all about the culture and hotspots in Hawaii. That kind of service is hard to come by...Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Sandy C

Linda Dancer is simply the best among the best! We have used her for planning our travels for almost 20 years now and she has never disappointed! Her level of expertise is amazing and we would never take a vacation without her by our side planning and recommending. Our most... Read More recent stay was in St. Lucia at Jade Mountain - something we will never forget. Linda can make your greatest dreams a reality - nothing is too hard for this wonderful lady.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jay S

Linda Dancer was very knowledgeable and set us up on the most perfect honeymoon in Hawaii (Maui). The hotel she recommended was perfect for newly weds (Hyatt Andaz in Wailea). Linda had stayed there before and highly recommended it. The Andaz did not disappoint, everything was... Read More amazing and can't imagine staying anywhere else. Planning out the logistics of the trip was a very big help, of course you can do it yourself but why when they will do it all for you. I had a ton of questions for Linda leading up to our trip about Hawaii and she was able to answer all of them and give me the run down so that my trip could be enjoyed to the fullest. If you are planning a trip do your self a favor and book through Honeymoons Inc.

2017-02-28T12:58:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Andaz Maui at Wailea and the island of Maui , Linda

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 McKensie K

Linda is a family friend, and even though she specializes in Hawaii and the Caribbean, she did an amazing job of coordinating our honeymoon to New Zealand and Bora Bora. We left the week of the earthquake that happened in New Zealand and she was very good at keeping us calm and... Read More assuring us that everything was going to be ok. Since we didn't know New Zealand that well, we leaned on her a lot and everything from the hotels, to the excursions, was perfect and she didn't not let us down! We will definitely be using her again in the future.

2017-01-09T08:52:16 Response from the vendor

Welcome home! It was a pleasure to help plan your honeymoon - I always want to do a great job for all my clients, but next to planning my son's honeymoon, helping to plan your honeymoon was so special given how much your family means... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 ADRIAN M

Words fall short in describing the level of service and expertise Linda provides. My fiance (now husband) and I didn't know where to start planning our honeymoon. I had met with a local travel agency in Charlotte and then reached out to Linda. Linda exceeded our expectations... Read More and is truly a seasoned travel professional. While Linda provided multiple travel options and locations, we decided on Excellence Playa Mujeres. It was a dream vacation and Honeymoon. I will use Linda in the future for any vacation planning assistance!

2017-01-09T08:47:38 Response from the vendor

Welcome home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Excellence Playa Mujeres, it is amazing resort for sure- I look forward to working with you in the future, have a great week -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jennifer G

From the very beginning, Linda and Steve from Honeymoons, took great care of us planning our dream honeymoon. We even had to make a change a couple months before and without a blink, Linda took control and booked us an amazing get away to Puerto Rico. Everything was taken care... Read More of and we were at ease. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and clean - and the staff, just wonderful! I would definitely recommend working with them to anyone and look forward to booking another trip in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Linda was awesome to work with and we had an unforgettable honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Linda was awesome to work with and we had an unforgettable honeymoon!

2016-10-26T12:03:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me , Linda

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 nicole v

Linda was amazing!!! I had no issues with checking into the hotel or with the planned excursions. I highly recommend working with her for all occasions!

2016-10-17T15:23:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to review me ! Linda

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Leigh R

Linda dancer was absolutely fantastic! She was very prompt and professional when it came to returning phone calls and returning emails. We would highly recommend for your future honeymoon. We are definitely going to use her for future anniversaries for us !

2016-10-05T20:27:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me! I look forward to planning your next adventure, Linda

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Andrea M

Very responsive and friendly. Catered to our every need and criteria. Planning a trip to Hawaii was very overwhelming. And Linda was able to fit everything in for us, including all transportation at the best times everyday. I wouldn't have gone with any other travel agent for... Read More our honeymoon! Highly recommended.

2016-09-22T13:24:24 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, I enjoyed helping you plan your trip to Hawaii and I look forward to helping you plan other adventures in the future, Linda

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alycia L

Linda was a wonderful travel agent! She is super helpful in helping plan your honeymoon. This was the first time my husband and I had been out of the country and we couldn't have done it without her!! I even had a mishap with gifts I mailed after we returned and she still... Read More assisted me in getting in touch with the manager at the resort! Please do yourself a favor and use her to help relieve the stresses of wedding planning!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Cynthia G

Linda was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our Honeymoon! We decided to go to Hawaii and she was so helpful through it all! Last minute we had to reschedule our Honeymoon due to some unplanned changes and I was a little stressed out about it. When I told Linda, she... Read More worked her magic and was able to give us a complete new itinerary in less than 24 hours. She definitely has a Masters in chaos! So glad we made the choice in booking through Honeymoons Inc and I would HIGHLY recommend Linda!

2016-07-16T20:14:06 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to help plan your Hawaii Honeymoon! Linda

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kaitlyn C

Linda from Honeymoons, Inc was so helpful in planning our honeymoon. She was able to help us find a resort that met our budget and wants. She was always promptly responsive with any questions we had and made sure the resort was ready for our arrival. Our honeymoon was absolutely... Read More beautiful and we have already begun to work with Linda for an anniversary trip. I highly recommend her services.

2016-07-11T13:21:09 Response from the vendor

Welcome Home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - I look forward to helping you plan your anniversary trip, Linda

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Katie B

Linda was very flexible and easy going with my requests. She got us a great deal with additional add ons. She was a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Danielle G

Linda Dancer was absolutely amazing! She always got right back to me and was constantly looking for he best deals for me and my fiancé! She made booking my honeymoon so simple! I highly recommend her! She was also very nice and the communication was great!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Meleah S

Linda has been AMAZING to work with! She makes herself available at anytime for her brides! My mom was very nervous about the idea of doing a destination wedding and Linda was great with talking her through the process! You can not go wrong with Linda!!! Thank you for... Read More everything!!!!

Amazing Babymoon in Mexico!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

We continue to use Linda for all of our travel needs and are always blown away by how wonderful she is! Two years after planning our amazing destination wedding in Maui, Linda helped us plan an amazing babymoon to Mexico for the entire week of Thanksgiving. She even coordinated... Read More transportation for us to our hotel and back to the airport. We were flagged for upgrades and received amazing service at our resort thanks to Linda's exceptional reputation in the travel industry. Thank you so much for making our trip so wonderful!

2015-12-15T06:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - so glad you were able to take a Babymoon, and that you enjoyed your stay at Secrets Akumal- it is so much fun exceeding my clients expectations with little surprises at the resort-I can't... Read Less Read More

Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lyndsi H

I work as a wedding planner, coordinator and director of catering myself, so I knew going into my own wedding planning it would be hard because I am a control freak and like to have everything perfect - Linda was nothing but peace of mind! YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST WORK with her if... Read More you ever have the opportunity, she gave us great sales incentives, ways we could save and even offers on things we didn't think of. She helped coordinate flights, hotels, transport and responded almost immediately to the hundreds of emails I sent over my 2 years of planning. Heck I even switch my destination wedding venue at one point and she was with me every step of the way ensuring that i was well taken care of...she even sent me pictures and videos from JAMAICA when she traveled there. My wedding was AMAZING and as a wedding professional and knowing what goes into a seamless event i can honestly say it WAS NOT easy... and Linda gave me the peace of mind I needed! Thank you Linda for being so great, helping with weird family dynamics, UPGRADING us to VIP MoBay Services (we are going to have to do that from now on!), and most importantly FOR UNDERSTANDING HOW MONUMENTAL THIS TRIP WAS AND FOR MAKING IT A VACATION WE'LL ALL REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME!

2015-12-14T13:15:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lyndsi for your kind review, it was a pleasure to help plan your special day, and I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure whenever you find time to get away, Linda

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Linda was fabulous! She provided my fiance and I with lots of options for our honeymoon. We were going on our honeymoon over Christmas and she found us affordable and luxurious options for our honeymoon. She was very responsive to emails and very helpful with all questions.