Beautiful memories start with a perfect beginning.

Linden Hall’s Mansion Wedding Let us help you plan your fairytale wedding. Imagine your ceremony or reception in our elegant Victorian Mansion or in the splendor of the Formal gardens, immersing you in the graciousness of a by-gone era. A minimum of 80 to 120 guests required in the Mansion for a sit-down dinner. Elegant Tent Weddings Located by our Lodge Complex, with the beautiful Linden Hall Mansion in the background. A minimum of 150 to 300 guests can be accommodated. Sarah B. Banquet Room Weddings Linden Hall offers the Sarah B. Room (not located in the mansion), with its own distinct character and ambience, which can be transformed to reflect any wedding theme. The Sarah B. Room has stained glass partitions and will seat up to 200 guests, depending on your desired arrangement.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate, Restaurant, Tented, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Tents, Service Staff

432 Linden Hall Road, Dawson, PA (724) 529-7543

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Molly L

We had our wedding at Lindenhall in September and let me just say it was a dream come true. The venue, the wedding food, the people and especially the wedding coordinator Rachel made everything absolutely perfect! I couldn’t believe the whole weekend from the rehearsal dinner in... Read More the mansion to the getting ready in the mansion the day of the wedding then the reception in the tent. I felt like I was living a fairytale and Rachel was the fairy godmother. She can make anything your thinking possible. I would recommend lindenhall to anyone looking for an unforgettable dream wedding!

2018-02-02T15:48:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Molly, Thank you for such a wonderful and heartfelt review. The family here at Linden Hall is absolutely honored to have hosted you and Johnny on one of the most important days of your lives. We strive to support your wishes and make sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Bethany P

I can not say enough great things about Linden Hall and Rachel! The actual venue was very affordable and amazing because everything is all in one place, making it easy for guests to get from the ceremony to the reception while still feeling like you are in different locations.... Read More Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life that you will remember forever and Rachel did such an amazing job by providing me with all the information that I needed to be thinking about for my day to be seamless. The entire wedding planning process is very stressful but she is such a down to earth person easing a lot of that stress. Her goal is to make your day so special, and that she did! The day of our wedding she worked her butt off to make sure everything was set up and would check in periodically while we were getting ready to keep me updated on the weather - since my ceremony was outdoor. I will forever cherish our wedding day and a large portion of that is because Rachel did such an amazing job in making sure everything went perfectly.

2018-02-02T15:56:09 Response from the vendor

Hello Bethany, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your special weekend and wedding with Linden Hall. We are beyond thrilled to hear such AMAZING feedback and we're proud to be "the hidden gem of the Laurel Highlands". And most importantly,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Katie H

From the moment we visited Linden Hall we fell in love with it. The grounds are stunning, the mansion is historical and beautiful, and the venue offers a lot of flexibility. They have several packages and options to make your day perfect. Rachel, the wedding coordinator, will... Read More go above and beyond to make all of your wedding dreams come true. She truly is a wedding planning genius, and will make sure every detail is attend to. You have no worries when it comes to Rachel! The rest of the staff was fantastic and so accommodating. They made sure all of our guests were happy and taken care of. The food was AMAZING. The chef really prepares high quality, excellent dishes. Overall, Linden Hall is the perfect place for the best day ever.

2018-02-02T16:02:07 Response from the vendor

Hello Katie, First, allow us here at Linden Hall to express our gratitude to you for taking the time to share your experience with us! To further elaborate on your comment about our AMAZING food; we are going to make an assumption you're referring to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Wren M

I couldn't have picked a better place than the tent at Linden Hall! The staff, especially the wedding coordinator Rachel, was absolutely amazing and so incredibly helpful with everything. Rachel set up so many special touches to surprise us when we got pictures taken at the... Read More mansion and even handmade a wonderful wedding gift! And the food! People are still telling me how good the food was! My husband couldn't get enough of the mouthwatering crab cakes! I almost want to get married again just so I can have another reception there! I highly recommend Linden Hall for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Marissa B

My husband and I are forever grateful for everything Linden Hall has done for us. The wedding coordinator, Rachel (and her assistant Heather) was simply amazing. They captured our vision and made sure we didn't have a single worry. They made sure everything was perfect and was... Read More so accommodating. My guests raved about the mansion, tent, food, and staff. We are so blessed to have them involved with our special day!

Expensive, but worth it

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Candi J

This was a perfect venue for me. It was beautiful and everything I wanted. But, it is very pricey so make sure you either have a lot of money or a small wedding.

Vintage Elegance with a modern twist

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Renette C

i fell in love with Linden Hall the first time we toured it! i had been looking for a place with an outdoor area for the ceremony and indoor for the reception with a vintage feel. with Linden Hall i achieved all my wants and needs and then some. the wedding was beautiful and the... Read More guests raved about it. the only criticism i have about the venue is that when my husband arrived that morning to decorate, nothing was ready for him. the tables were not set up to be decorated, the cleaning was not done, and there was not sufficient help as was promised. because it took longer to decorate, when i got there my husband had to shower and get ready. he hurried as fast as he could but our photo time was cut short and we did not get all the pictues we wanted. also, bonnie, the coordinator was amazingly good in the months leading up to the wedding, but on the day of she was shaking with nerves and nowhere to be found half the time. she didnt notify the guests where to go after the ceremony and didnt barely talk to us that nigh at all. overall, though, the day and night was beautfiul and we had the time ofour lives. we are still recieving compliments on how unique and touching our wedding was. Linden Hall definitely made the night with the beautiful, ornate decor and ambiance!

Linden Hall is a spectacular venue!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Krista B

Our reception was held in the Mansion at Linden Hall, and it was completly spectacular. Tim and Bonnie went the extra mile in order to accomodate the number of guests we invited by creating a heavy hours d' ouvres wedding that exceeded our expectations. The food was phenomenol.... Read More The Mansion and grouds provided beautiful photo opportunities and really captured the vintage theme we choose for our wedding. I can't say enough great things about this venue, staff, service, and food!

Our wedding was in our dream location!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jessica H

My husband and I had such a positive experience working with the staff at Linden Hall. Nestled in the Laurel Mountains, this private mansion, hotel, and golf course becomes a one-stop location for all of your and your guests' needs! We rented the mansion for both our ceremony... Read More and our reception and the location couldn't have been prettier! Bonnie Timms, head of catering and event coordinator worked hard to ensure that we had everything we needed and was always available for questions that I had regarding the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception--she's truly fantastic and a sweetheart. The mansion itself is so gorgeous that you won't feel the need to decorate much more than your tables! With a separate area for the bar, dancing, and dinner, your guests will have plenty of room to enjoy themselves! The patio/porch that runs along the back of the mansion is beautiful and gives sweeping views of Pennsylvania's mountains. Guests can also sit out there for the cocktail hour and anytime of the night they want to grab some fresh air. Because we got married in October, they even turned on giant heat lamps on the patio so that people wouldn't get too chilled. We loved that the price of the mansion along with the meals and bar are all included in one per-person fee (this also included all taxes, gratuity, cake-cutting, set-up, and tear-down). Remember that you're charged per-person, so the bigger the wedding, the bigger your overhead. We were so pleased with how the day went from start to finish--the mansion looked like a dream! Also, your guests can stay right on site at the hotel down the hill from the mansion. This was perfect for us as our family was all traveling from far out of town to be with us. The price of the hotel room includes a full breakfast which is a nice bonus. The only thing I'd have to say is that the hotel is a bit out-dated (think 1970s), so the accommodations, while perfectly acceptable aren't anything flashy and showy. You'll feel like you have your own private village for the weekend! Also worth noting is that this mansion is very secluded--you're way up in the mountains and a good 45-60 minute drive south of Pittsburgh. Consider this when you're planning delivery of things like your flowers, cake, and making appointments for hair/nails/makeup. We made it work for us just fine, but if you're picky or are expecting certain things, it's important to remember the area. Personally, I can't imagine a place that was better suited to our wedding needs, and it was a dream location for my husband and me. All of our family and friends commented on how beautiful the mansion is, and we couldn't agree more!

Meet The Director of Sales

Rachel Swink

For as long as I can remember, I've enjoyed creating beautiful spaces. Whether decorating a room or accessorizing an outfit, I loved helping others cultivate and express a sense of style. Intuitively, I knew that aesthetics could impact happiness. My philosophy is that each event should capture the essence of the couple and tell their story. We pride ourselves in offering a venue rich in history and uniqueness. While you are focusing on your vows, I vow to work tirelessly to support you by coordinating an event that reflects your uniqueness as a couple.