Lindsey Mae Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! Marriage is one of the most exciting things in life, and the wedding is just the start of something amazing beyond comparison. I love what I do and being able to capture your day with images that will hold your memories for years to come is truly an honor. You can choose one of my packages, add some a la carte options, or even work with me to create a custom package. I am a Massachusetts-based photographer, but I will travel just about anywhere (with no travel fees for the contiguous states!) I hope to work with you and can't wait to hear all of your wedding day details!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Elise L

Lindsey was a super star who really rounded out the look and feel I was going for at our wedding. She was able to capture not only great photos but she was able to represent the ambiance and aesthetic we were looking for in a bright country wedding. From her detail shots to... Read More group shots she had good directional skills and a great eye for what was important. My favorite part of the final product was how bright and whimsical the shots came out, like they were out of a magazine. I received many compliments on the photography and would highly recommend her to the next bride. She was professional and easy to work with, overall we will cherish the photos for years to come! Thank you Lindsey!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Stefanie K

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful it was to work with Lindsey. From our initial meeting, all the way to our wedding day- she made everything a breeze. Her photos really captured the essence of our love and happiness . She has an amazing eye for detail and she... Read More is truly an artist! I would highly recommended Lindsey to anyone in need of a photographer. She also photographed my sister's wedding and my family was thrilled to work with her again. The sample photos that I have seen form that wedding were also so beautiful and touching. Thank you for everything, Lindsey!

2017-08-31T19:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Stefanie and Chris! Your wedding will always be one of my favorites to date!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Olivia R

I had the pleasure of using Lindsey to not only capture my engagement photos but also pictures on my wedding day. She was very accommodating regarding what I wanted from my photos and was very helpful in helping me decide on which poses to pick for my big day. She spent a ton... Read More of time capturing all of the small details that really meant a lot to my husband and I and our photos couldn’t have come out better! I recommend Lindsey to anyone that is looking for a photographer that will meet your every expectation and more!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kimberly L

My husband and I can't thank Lindsey enough for capturing our day! She truly went above and beyond traveling to my parents house, the ceremony, and the reception to capture each moment. Lindesy made us feel at ease as each formal photo was taken and also snagged the most amazing... Read More candids that I will forever cherish. Every detail of the wedding no matter how small was embodied in her photos. Our wedding day is something we can forever look back on no matter how much time has passed thanks to Lindsey!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lilian C

I cannot say enough about Lindsey. She is incredible, so easy and sweet to work with and her photos always turn out more beautiful than expected. I was so impressed with her level of professionalism and the quality of every shot she took on my wedding day. I refer everyone to... Read More her. She is just amazing.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Anissa K D

Working with Lindsey was a wonderful experience. Her lovely manner made us feel very comfortable from the first meeting we had to our wedding day . Lindsey's amazing eye for exquisite details paired with her excellent work ethic made for authentic wedding pictures that we will... Read More treasure forever.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tamra T

Amazing pictures that captured all the wonderful moments of an amazing day! Lindsey is great to work with and so talented at what she does!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Arielle D

We were so lucky to have Lindsey as our engagement and wedding photographer! She captured such beautiful moments and she accommodated all of our requests! She's a wonderful artist and person.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Elizabeth C

Lindsey is amazingly talented and we are so excited for our wedding day photos! We were so pleased with our engagement shoot! We highly recommend Lindsey!

Lindsey

Hi! I'm Lindsey. I've been capturing wedding days for almost 10 years, beginning as a high school senior just learning the ropes. I booked my own clients a year later and have been doing my own thing ever since! Aside from snapping photos, I enjoy traveling, writing, doodling, cooking, antiquing, snuggling babies, trips to Target, floating in the ocean, classic literature, and ice cream cones. I consider Disney World to be the happiest (most magical) place on earth. Homemade chocolate chip cookies make me weak. I'm hoping to plan my own wedding soon...just waiting on that ring ;)