Lindsey Mae Photography

New England and BEYOND!

Lindsey Mae Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! Marriage is one of the most exciting things in life, and the wedding is just the start of something amazing beyond comparison. I love what I do and being able to capture your day with images that will hold your memories for years to come is truly an honor. You can choose one of my packages, add some a la carte options, or even work with me to create a custom package. I am a Massachusetts-based photographer, but I will travel just about anywhere (with no travel fees for the contiguous states!) I hope to work with you and can't wait to hear all of your wedding day details!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Stefanie K

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful it was to work with Lindsey. From our initial meeting, all the way to our wedding day- she made everything a breeze. Her photos really captured the essence of our love and happiness . She has an amazing eye for detail and she... Read More is truly an artist! I would highly recommended Lindsey to anyone in need of a photographer. She also photographed my sister's wedding and my family was thrilled to work with her again. The sample photos that I have seen form that wedding were also so beautiful and touching. Thank you for everything, Lindsey!

2017-08-31T19:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Stefanie and Chris! Your wedding will always be one of my favorites to date!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle S

Lindsey is just really talented. I wish 13 years ago when I got married she had shot my wedding, but she made up for my okay wedding photos by shooting my husband and I's 10 year anniversary photos. I put my dress back on, my husband wore a new suit, and Lindsey redeemed the... Read More most precious day of our lives. Truly. I can't tell you how amazing our photos turned out! I'm obsessed with them. Lindsey also helped us to know where to go and where to shoot as we shot all around Newport, AND helped us know what the heck to DO ("what do I do with my hands?!"). She's altogether lovely and a pleasure to work with. I recommend her to everyone like a weirdo because getting it right matters. Thank you, Lindsey! You're the best EVER.

2017-10-26T15:20:54 Response from the vendor

Oh, Michelle! How I adore photographing you and your husband! I love your love-- and being able to capture it on camera is truly something special. I was honored to have been able to redeem your wedding day for you by capturing the moments as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Elise L

Lindsey was a super star who really rounded out the look and feel I was going for at our wedding. She was able to capture not only great photos but she was able to represent the ambiance and aesthetic we were looking for in a bright country wedding. From her detail shots to... Read More group shots she had good directional skills and a great eye for what was important. My favorite part of the final product was how bright and whimsical the shots came out, like they were out of a magazine. I received many compliments on the photography and would highly recommend her to the next bride. She was professional and easy to work with, overall we will cherish the photos for years to come! Thank you Lindsey!

2017-10-26T15:18:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Elise! I loved working with you and Dave and your wedding was truly beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to photograph your wedding! It was a perfect June day in New Hampshire!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Kendra W

Lindsey was easy to communicate with while in the planning stages of our wedding. This was so important as we were planning long distance. She also took the time to travel to our destination wedding location and finalize the details and become familiar with the setting. Lindsey... Read More has a lovely astethic and turned our small setting into a beautiful backdrop. We we're unable to have a engagement/test shoot but she made us feel comfortable on the wedding day. The overall product was stunning. I was so pleased on how she captured our wedding. She is truly wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sam D

Lindsey is so easygoing and pleasant to work with, and she gave us amazing photos of our wedding day! First of all, let me say that my groom & I planned our wedding long-distance; we live on the west coast and had our wedding on the east coast. Lindsey didn't seem phased at all... Read More - even though she couldn't meet us in person or visit the venue until the week of the wedding! Through chatting with her on the phone and via email, she made us feel totally comfortable that she knew what she was doing and would be prepared when the day came. Lindsey was flexible throughout the whole process, happy and willing to fit to our needs and style -- we asked her to take a bunch of posed group-shots of our friends and cousins on the wedding day (which I'm sure was a hassle) and she took it all in stride. On the wedding day, having her (and her second shooter) around was awesome. Lindsey wasn't invasive, pushy, or strict -- she was able to go with the flow, and adapt to whatever was going on at each moment of the wedding. Honestly, I felt like she blended right in with the rest of our guests; she was so easy to have as a vendor, I didn't feel the need to 'micromanage' at all. On top of that, the photos she delivered are fabulous. Her photography style is just what we were looking for - lots of natural light, an affinity for greenery and outdoor spaces (we got married in a garden setting, so that was perfect), a focus on people's faces and emotions, and special focus on romantic bride & groom shots. I am not ashamed to admit, my groom & I had NO idea how to pose for wedding photos - she swiftly and gently placed us in various poses/positions (things I totally wouldn't have thought would look good), which later came out looking sweet, loving, playful, and romantic. It's clear that she really loves doing this and you can tell when she gets excited about your venue or a certain area she spots that would be perfect for some shot in her mind. :) On a final note, she is fairly priced - we didn't feel like she nickel-and-dimed us for every little add-on, and you really get a lot (in terms of service and end product) for the price. All in all, we had a great experience, I would use her services again, and I would definitely recommend Lindsey to other couples (especially if you love outdoor shots and nature settings).

2017-12-13T15:15:07 Response from the vendor

Sam(s)! Thank you so much for the kind words, what a fun wedding :)!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tina W

Lindsey made our wedding day so very special. Her professionalism, creative eye, and fun-loving manner contributed to capturing some truly magical moments. I have received endless compliments on the photos she took of me, my husband, friends, and family. She is the bees knees!

2017-12-13T15:15:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Tina and Ryan! You guys were so fun to work with!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tina W

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Olivia R

I had the pleasure of using Lindsey to not only capture my engagement photos but also pictures on my wedding day. She was very accommodating regarding what I wanted from my photos and was very helpful in helping me decide on which poses to pick for my big day. She spent a ton... Read More of time capturing all of the small details that really meant a lot to my husband and I and our photos couldn’t have come out better! I recommend Lindsey to anyone that is looking for a photographer that will meet your every expectation and more!

2017-10-26T15:22:03 Response from the vendor

Olivia and Ryan, you were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for your kind words...I loved so many of the images we created on your wedding day (as well as your engagement session!) <3

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kimberly L

My husband and I can't thank Lindsey enough for capturing our day! She truly went above and beyond traveling to my parents house, the ceremony, and the reception to capture each moment. Lindesy made us feel at ease as each formal photo was taken and also snagged the most amazing... Read More candids that I will forever cherish. Every detail of the wedding no matter how small was embodied in her photos. Our wedding day is something we can forever look back on no matter how much time has passed thanks to Lindsey!

2017-10-26T15:23:14 Response from the vendor

You guys were the best! What a beautiful and fun wedding...Some of my favorite photos were taken on your wedding day. I was so pleased to have worked with you both!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lilian C

I cannot say enough about Lindsey. She is incredible, so easy and sweet to work with and her photos always turn out more beautiful than expected. I was so impressed with her level of professionalism and the quality of every shot she took on my wedding day. I refer everyone to... Read More her. She is just amazing.

2017-10-26T15:24:33 Response from the vendor

Lilian and Josh- your wedding was gorgeous and I loved being there to capture the memories of the day. Even your engagement session remains one of my favorite (and most re-pinned!) photoshoots of all time! I'm fortunate to be able to work with you over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Anissa K D

Working with Lindsey was a wonderful experience. Her lovely manner made us feel very comfortable from the first meeting we had to our wedding day . Lindsey's amazing eye for exquisite details paired with her excellent work ethic made for authentic wedding pictures that we will... Read More treasure forever.

2017-10-26T15:25:45 Response from the vendor

Anissa and Brad- you were so easy to work with and despite the rain on your wedding day, we were able to get some beautiful shots and I'm so thankful I was able to capture memories of your sweet day!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tamra T

Amazing pictures that captured all the wonderful moments of an amazing day! Lindsey is great to work with and so talented at what she does!

2017-10-26T15:26:42 Response from the vendor

You were both such wonderful people to work with! I love your easy-going and gentle spirits which totally shined through in your photographs. It was a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Arielle D

We were so lucky to have Lindsey as our engagement and wedding photographer! She captured such beautiful moments and she accommodated all of our requests! She's a wonderful artist and person.

2017-10-26T15:29:12 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful wedding and with two beautiful souls to match! You were both such a joy to work with and your wedding was so lovely. There are images from that day that will forever be favorites of mine!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Elizabeth C

Lindsey is amazingly talented and we are so excited for our wedding day photos! We were so pleased with our engagement shoot! We highly recommend Lindsey!

2017-10-26T15:27:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Elizabeth! I loved your engagement shoot- you and Justin are so much fun and so easy to work with! Your wedding was last month and was definitely one of my most favorite weddings to date! I can't wait to share your edited... Read Less Read More