Lindsey Vork Photography

Cheboygan, Mackinac, and all of Northern Michigan.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2038 Maple Grove Rd, Cheboygan, MI Cheboygan, Mackinac, and all of Northern Michigan. (231) 268-3302

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley C

Lindsey Vork was great to work with! We are beyond happy with the beautiful photos she captured on our wedding day and with the exceptional service she provided to us! Lindsey captured every personal, candid moment that really told our story through her images! Lindsey is not... Read More only professional, but she is personable which made our day that much better. We cannot thank Lindsey enough for the exceptional service and beautiful photographs of our wedding day. We look forward to working with her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kristin R

Lindsey was extremely easy to work with in planning from a distance. Beautiful pictures as well.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Nancy M

Lindsey was amazing! She is delightful and fun! We had a large crowd of many ages and she was able to manage all of us! The lighting was perfect and she took a picture of my husband and me in front of a building with some flowers and the picture looked like we were in a field of... Read More flowers with no one else in the world! During the touching ceremony she was able to capture our emotions as if she were telling our story in pictures. Lindsey is an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Nicole E

Lindsey did an amazing job! She captured every moment of our beautiful day while staying in the background. She was very professional, kind, and patient. Lindsey worked with all of my requests and I am very pleased with all of our photos!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Lindsey was professional, friendly, and seemed to be everywhere at once without being noticed. We were overall very pleased with the quality of the photography and generous number of pictures taken. There were several images I wanted re-created from my parents wedding and... Read More she made it happen, despite the commotion of guests and different shooting locations. She also captured awesome behind-the-scene moments at both the ceremony and reception. As the bride and groom, the day flys by and it's impossible to be everywhere and to visit with everyone. Not only did she take beautiful portraits of my husband and I, but she also shared with us moments we didn't see that day: kids playing, aunts and uncles dancing, and friends and neighbors visiting. What a great way to remember our wedding day! Would definitely recommend Lindsey Vork Photography! She is exceptionally talented.