Linwood Estate

Nestled on 121 acres of the Great Appalachian Valley woodlands, Linwood offers tranquil exclusivity through a private estate to call your own. Celebrate a full wedding weekend with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, wedding reception, and wedding brunch at our property that hosts multiple event locations. Each site is graced with the quintessential scenes of the rolling mountain range. Private luxury suites are included in your stay! Few fall 2018 dates remain! SPECIAL BONUSES: - Winter Weddings - Linwood Estate offers picturesque locations for weddings year round - ask about our current special bonuses for winter weddings!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Mountain, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

93 Encks Mill Road, Carlisle, PA (717) 842-0562

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ellen S

Linwood Estate offers a place to make your dreams to come true. My son wanted a wedding facility that had a silhouette of the mountains and my daughter in law wanted true elegance. This is it!!! Linwood Estate is the most stunning venue in Central Pennsylvania. The amenities... Read More are beyond gorgeous, with an amazing staff. Michelle Hare, Director of Venue Marketing and Sales, provided a smile and warmth thru the entire wedding planning. Michelle and Erika Hegedus, Director of Design and Innovation, made the bride’s every dream come to reality. Our request for a Kosher Menu, even though never done before, was provided by JDK, without a complaint and to shear perfection. The JDK staff, that served during the cocktail hour and dinner were beyond fabulous. Linwood Estate is truly a one of a kind venue and a beautiful place to celebrate a wedding or any other wonderful event with your family and friends. Ellen and Wayne S

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Linwood Estate is the most breathtaking venue in Central PA by a long shot! After finding them on Instagram when they first opened as a wedding and events venue, I knew I wanted to get married there. Fast forward to my proposal, and the first thing out of my mouth (after all... Read More of the "OMG"s and crying) was "I know where I want to get married!". Luckily they still had the date open that we wanted and we jumped on it. Everything from start to finish was absolutely magical. The two girls from JDK who manage the venue are the two sweetest girls you will ever meet and they will take care of your every need and wish! We rented the estate for an entire weekend, and boy was it worth it. To be able to bring everything in on Friday morning, unpack, relax, and have the rehearsal right there is invaluable. The morning of our wedding was a breeze because everything was already there and in it's proper place. The staff made our Sunday morning exit as easy as possible by packing up as much decor as they could ahead of time. Every little detail is well thought out and perfectly executed. It was definitely the most magical weekend of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Desiree A

I’m not even sure where to start with how AMAZING Linwood Estate is. My husband and I spent our wedding weekend at Linwood just a few weeks ago and it was something I will never forget. From the moment we pulled in the driveway and drove up to the mansion for our tour, we knew... Read More we had found our wedding venue. It was something I had dreamt of my whole life. Jessica and Michelle were absolutely incredible to work with. I thought I was going to be the biggest bridezilla planning my wedding, and they helped me steer far from that every step of the way. We had the estate for the entire weekend, which I highly recommend. We had our rehearsal dinner on site and it was a great start to our wedding weekend. Having Michelle and Jessica on site all weekend put our minds at ease. Everything was perfect. I hear so many brides after their wedding mention that not everything goes according to plan, but the Linwood Estate staff exceeded my expectations and made sure everything was exactly how my husband and I had pictured it. I love that I still have guests, 3 weeks later, telling me how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was. I keep telling myself I wouldn’t change a thing about the weekend, I would just like to do it again, 10x again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Marisa B

Linwood Estate holds a very special place in my family's heart. Two years ago, my sister and her husband chose Linwood as their reception site and upon getting engaged, I knew that it was the perfect place for me and my fiance to share with our family and friends as well. Both... Read More Michelle and Jessica have gone above and beyond to get to know us and our vision for our perfect wedding. From day one, working and creating Linwood to be our reception site was a wonderful experience. Thank you for help making our wedding day so incredible!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Erin R

Our wedding was one week ago and I'm still getting compliments on the beautiful location. Linwood is absolutely stunning and our wedding was gorgeous! Jessica was amazing to work with. She gave us so much support and guidance while planning. She was always easy to reach and... Read More prompt with replies. We couldn't have made the day as great as it was without her. The staff was wonderful! They were attentive and set everything up just as we imagined. The rooms are a nice touch when the night is over but you still want to continue the night with your bridal party. Overall, I highly recommend the venue and staff for any event. They will make it perfect!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Rebecca S

Linwood Estate was everything we had dreamed of for our wedding day! I cannot thank the amazing team at Linwood enough for everything they did for us. Jessica and Michelle are absolutely FANTASTIC and go above and beyond to help you through the entire planning process as well as... Read More the day of the wedding. The team at Linwood really makes sure your wedding day is stress free! The grounds are beautiful and we received compliments on the venue all day long. The mansion and the cottage provide a perfect setting for the bridal party to get ready at. The bridal party was able to sleep at the mansion as well, which made the day and night easy and stress free. The accommodations are just as lovely as the rest of the venue! Everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were absolutely perfect and we could not have asked for a better day. My wedding dreams came true! I would highly recommend Linwood Estate. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sarah F

It's hard to put into words how amazing Linwood and the staff there are! The whole process was simple and carefree. The directors, Michelle and Jessica, are so kind and just as excited about your wedding day (if not more)! Everything is taken care of at Linwood. I've been to... Read More multiple weddings where you see the families at the end cleaning up and packing up all their decor. The staff at Linwood set-up everything and took care of gathering everything at the end of the night. The ability to stay over at Linwood is also an added benefit. The accommodations are perfect too. Everything and everyone is so flexible at Linwood to help you have your dream wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Anna S

Linwood Estate is amazing! Our wedding was everything that my fiance and I wanted it to be and more! Our day along with the planning process with Linwood was completely stress free! The pictures online don't even compare to how beautiful it is there! Our guest were so happy and... Read More are still talking about our big day!

2017-08-03T10:55:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVED hosting your wedding and are so grateful that you chose us for your special day! Our goal is to alleviate your stress so that you can just enjoy your day, and we are so thrilled... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Paige M

It is hard to express how grateful my husband and I are for the staff at Linwood helping to make our wedding day so fantastic. From the second we toured the property we knew our search was over. Seeing pictures online doesn't do justice to how beautiful the property is. It is... Read More truly something you must see in person. Over the next fourteen months Michelle and Jessica were attentive, organized, creative, and extremely helpful. If you want impeccable customer service Linwood is the place to go. The entire planning process was easy and laid-back but the results were stunning. Despite it being a 20-degree day at an 1800s mansion the atmosphere was so comfortable with multiple bars and a cozy fire during cocktail hour. Because Michelle takes care of the timeline we were able to enjoy ourselves and our guests, not worry about the cake cutting happening on time. The property has 9 guest rooms in the mansion and cabin so our entire bridal party, parents, and siblings could stay the night along with us. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable, and CLEAN! Since the wedding our guests have given compliments like: it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to, the most beautiful venue, the best food, the most fun wedding. If we could do it all over again my only regret would be not booking the venue for the entire weekend!

2017-08-03T10:53:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review! We loved hosting your magical day and are so grateful that you chose us to take care of it all. We are thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Wishing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kelsey S

Linwood is the most stunning wedding venue in the central PA region! The estate, cottage, and ballroom are all styled in beautiful taste. The grounds are just amazing with beautiful gardens and mountain views. We loved that booking the place included the 9 rooms for the night;... Read More it was super convenient for getting ready and relaxing the night of. The venue includes a lot which took a lot of stress off when it came to planning. The venue coordinator, Michelle, was wonderful to work with. She had great communication the entire time and was a huge help the day of. About 30 mins before our ceremony, the sky opened up and started to rain. The Linwood team was able to flawlessly move the ceremony location to the ballroom without a delay. The staff were so helpful in getting us & the wedding party around the property in the rain via golf cart. Besides the rain, everything went perfectly according to plan, and we have Linwood to thank for that. We had so many compliments from our guests with regards to the venue and food. Overall, we could not have chosen a better venue. Book Linwood they are worth every penny - you won't regret it!

2017-08-03T10:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that (besides the rain) your day was everything you could have wanted! We are so appreciative that you chose us to host your special day and we are grateful for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Samantha O

Our wedding at Linwood was everything we could have asked for - and more! Michelle was not only professional, but offered a calm steady hand to reassure the bridal party, not only on the day of the wedding, but also from the very beginning of the wedding-planning process.... Read More The staff at the reception were superb. They were personable and positively contributed to a fun environment. They went above and beyond their duties in order to make sure everyone was accommodated appropriately, especially including the bridal party. I cannot rave enough about them! As for the venue itself, its natural and historical beauty is second to none in the area. While the women have ample space to enjoy the process of getting ready, the men also have the ultimate man cave atmosphere to enjoy every minute before the ceremony. Our guests have not stopped complimenting the beauty of the mansion, which is where we held the cocktail hour. The reception area had plenty of space for every aspect of the party. It seemed to be perfectly designed for everything that we needed. The ability to have the option to spend the night in the mansion truly capped off the night perfectly. We were able to enjoy the remainder of the night with our closest friends and family with absolutely no stress. Overall, if we could do it again, we would still pick Linwood Estate! We would highly recommend it to anyone!

2017-08-03T10:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a heartfelt review! Our goal is to alleviate your stress so that you can just enjoy your day, and we are so thrilled to hear that we achieved that! We are so happy that your wedding day was your dream come... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Julie V

Selecting a wedding venue is THE MOST IMPORTANT task of wedding planning. We knew exactly what we wanted – a beautiful outside ceremony space, as well as, a reception space and dance floor big enough to accommodate 175 guests. We had done a lot of research and visited many... Read More venues before a friend recommended Linwood Estate. It had only taken a short amount of time on the property for us to FALL IN LOVE with it! We chose to hold our ceremony in front of the mansion – the cocktail hour in the mansion (with access to the downstairs of the mansion for our guests) – and the reception in the Appalachian Ballroom. One of the major reasons we selected Linwood Estate was the option of a stunning inside back-up plan for the ceremony in the Appalachian Ballroom – as it turns out, we had to take advantage of this (there were definitely mixed emotions; however, since we had chosen such beautiful back-up plan, it was hard to be upset!). It was important for me NOT to do a “first-look”, and the property allowed for two separate locations – the girls got ready upstairs in the mansion, and the boys got ready in the cottage. As mentioned previously, we did end up moving our ceremony inside d/t rain. We were allowed to make this decision up until 3 hours prior to ceremony time – we never felt pressured, and it allowed us to see what the weather was going to do! The wedding ceremony was PERFECT! The team at Linwood smoothly transitioned the room for the reception. The weather had let up enough for us to take pictures outside on the property – since there are SO MANY beautiful options, we were grateful that we were able to take advantage of them! NUMEROUS guests commented on the character of the mansion – everyone loved it! The reception was everything we wanted – phenomenal food, non-stop dancing and superb service (some of the servers joined us on the dance floor – it was AWESOME!). Additionally, we were able to stay in the master suite at the mansion the night of our wedding – along with 8 other couples/guests (4 rooms in the mansion, 4 rooms in the cottage). This was a huge plus! Linwood Estate provided an amazing wedding experience for us – it was EVERYTHING we wanted (and more!). The cost of booking Linwood Estate is a bit pricey, but it’s helpful to keep in mind everything that comes with it (the ENTIRE property for 24 hours, an events coordinator – including preparation and set-up, food and catering – including on-site preparation and service). Also, Linwood Estate does not provide alcohol. This was NOT an issue for us, as we found that it was actually cheaper to provide the alcohol (and we were able to choose exactly what we wanted). The events coordinator, Michelle Hare, was beyond amazing! She worked with us every step of the way to make our big day exactly what we wanted and stress-free. We live in IL, and Michelle made every effort to make herself available when we had questions or needed to schedule meetings (we flew into PA only a handful of times). We changed our minds several times about certain aspects, and Michelle never expressed any frustration and remained flexible throughout the entire process. She also ensured that everything went smoothly the day of and that above all, we remained happy (we were provided with food/drinks during pictures and she even brought out another steak for the groom because the first was too well-done for him)! Michelle is simply amazing! Thank you, Linwood Estate – for providing the BEST wedding experience!

2017-08-03T10:45:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We agree -- finding the venue is one of the most important parts of your wedding journey! We are so flattered to hear that Linwood was everything you could have hoped for! Thank you for allowing us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kristina G

We cannot say enough good things about Linwood Estate and it's manager Michelle Hare! We planned this wedding from over two hours away, and despite only a handful of visits, everything went off perfectly and exactly how we envisioned. Michelle was absolutely incredible - every... Read More single detail we had discussed was perfectly executed by her and her staff. The grounds are absolutely stunning, and so many of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony and elegant our cocktail hour and reception were. There is a real attention to detail and client comfort and satisfaction. Michelle strives to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible, and for us was completely successful. Even when one of our guests had a medical emergency - Michelle and her staff took care of calling an ambulance and getting the party back on track without even a 5 minute delay. Seriously - we can't say enough good things about this venue and the staff. They are all incredibly hard working and accommodating. We VERY highly recommend this venue to anyone considering it for their own wedding. Michelle and her staff will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams!

2017-08-03T10:42:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! We aim to create your dream day...no matter how far away that may be! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to make your vision a reality and alleviate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

There isn't a better venue in Central PA, than Linwood Estate. It is elegant, beautiful, and absolutely incomparable to anything else. We were so thankful to have Michelle, the site coordinator, throughout the entire process. You will not find a better or more genuine person,... Read More let alone coordinator. She understood our vision from the first meeting and was always there for us throughout our entire planning process. Linwood Estate will wow guests and leave a lasting impression. Our guests were telling us from the moment they were there, "This is the most beautiful wedding and venue I have ever been to." Not only is the venue beautiful but it has everything you could ever want. A beautiful lawn for an outdoor ceremony as well as a beautiful indoor "back up" ceremony location. There are sprawling gardens, a pond, a beautiful gated entrance way, an incredible terrace for cocktail hour, and a huge ballroom equipped with jaw dropping chandeliers. You and your bridal party can get ready on property, and the evening of your wedding the bride and groom can sleep in the Bridal Suite (King size bed, claw foot bathtub, walk in shower). You also receive 8 complimentary guest rooms with the venue rental. We had our parents and bridal party stay on property with us. If you want a beautiful and classy wedding with touches of vintage decor and grandeur... Linwood is it. We would do it all over again we could!

2017-08-03T10:39:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for that raving review! We strive to make your vision come to life, and we are so excited to hear that we made your dream a reality! Thank you for choosing Linwood to host your dream day. Grateful, Linwood Estate

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Krystal H

Linwood is truly one of a kind venue and an absolutely beautiful place to celebrate a marriage. I fell in love with everything at Linwood Estate. I stayed there for a weekend in June 2016 and the celebration of my marriage to my husband could not have been anymore perfect. I... Read More realized it takes an army to make sure everything runs smoothly and Linwood’s team and the Director of Events, Michelle, are without a doubt the best there is. We not only had our reception there but also our rehearsal dinner and a Sunday morning brunch with our bridal party and family. Friday night, all of my bridesmaids stayed in the estate with me while my now husband and his groomsmen stayed in the cottage, making it such an amazing way to wake up on my wedding day. My girls and I woke up on Saturday and had make up and hair done in the bridal suite while the guys roamed the property and enjoyed the cottage, the perfect man-cave. Of course, one of the guys brought their Xbox to use on the flat screen TV. We had our ceremony elsewhere but as soon as we returned to Linwood, the whole bridal party and my husband and I had our own servers ready with our requested drinks and appetizers as we hopped out of our limos. What a way to be greeted! We freshened up where we had begun our day and quickly ventured the land to take breathtaking photographs thanks to the gorgeous property with a pond and beautiful landscaping while our guests enjoyed cocktail hour in the estate and on the patio. Throughout the reception, the entire Linwood team was wonderful and catered to every guest’s need. Michelle made my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. Leading up to the day, she answered my countless emails and made the whole process so enjoyable. She always greeted my family and me with a smile and made things happen when I thought the ideas were impossible. For example, I proposed an idea just a few days before the wedding, and somehow she made it happen. If you want a perfect person to make a perfect day, Michelle is your girl. She thinks of everything from the timeline of the day to the extension cords the jazz ensemble needs for cocktail hour on the patio. It may just be me, but this is not something a bride would normally think about. I cannot forget to mention the food. We went for a tasting and met the chef in the months prior to the wedding and we talked to the chef directly as he proposed the perfect menu for my then fiancé and I. For any bride and groom at their wedding, there is so much going on that there is not much time to sit and eat (mind you, I am the world’s slowest eater too.) As soon as the wedding was over, my husband and I returned to the Estate, being a quick walk from the ballroom, looked in the refrigerator and of course, Michelle had already placed meals in to go boxes for us to be able to enjoy the food. Thank goodness she did this because I heard nothing but raves about how amazing the food was for months after our wedding. I continue to hear from people telling me how beautiful Linwood is. From the columns in the front of the Estate when you drive past the gates to the gorgeous chandeliers in the ballroom, it is a perfect getaway where only your guests and Linwood team are on the property. This was truly a once in a lifetime celebration and I can honestly say my dreams would not have come true without Michelle, her team, and this beautiful property.

2017-08-03T10:38:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such a heartfelt review! We really appreciate your kind words, and even more that you chose us to host your dream day! We are here for you every step of the way, including every tiny detail! We wish you a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jenna K

There is no way to express how absolutely incredible Linwood was for our wedding, especially in 3500 words or less! My husband and I got married at Linwood on July 16, 2016! Our ceremony was on the front lawn, using the mansion as our backdrop (YAY! It didn't rain!), followed... Read More by cocktails in the mansion and a reception in the ballroom. First, the venue itself is breathtaking--something out of a movie! My husband and I looked at this venue before any others, and NOTHING else compared. It gives you that romantic, modern-vintage look and you can't find many other places. It really felt like a scene out of a Nicholas Sparks movie. Also, the fact that we got to get ready on-site before the wedding/ stay in the beautiful mansion the night of our wedding (and our bridal party stayed at the groom's cottage--another amazing feature of the property!), was a huge plus! We could continue the party with our family and closest friends who were staying on property after the reception! Also, allowing the girls to get ready in the mansion and the guys in the groom's cottage also kept us from seeing each other before the ceremony without feeling like we had to "hide" all morning and afternoon. Second, the grounds staff, house crew, and JDK catering company are so so so good at what they do! The grounds were always so neatly kept, every room was spotless and elegantly decorated, and the food/ décor was amazing--something our guests STILL comment on. The definitely don't skimp on preparation or quality! The staff put so much time and additional detail into the littlest things that a bride or groom wouldn't typically think about. They create an entire "look book" page in your profile and base their decorating schemes around your visions. Trust me when I say our minds were all over the place when it came our vision, but somehow everyone knew exactly what we wanted. They're true professionals and absolutely outstanding at what they do! Lastly, Michelle... where to begin?! Michelle was my saving grace from the day I sent in an email saying we were interested in looking at the venue to present day... 3 months after our wedding! First, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and ALWAYS has a smile on her face. She is SO organized and always willing to answer questions. The week leading up to our wedding, I sent Michelle at least 4 or 5 separate emails a day and she responded happily, quickly, and with answers to everything. She also takes time to KNOW her clients--something that was very important to us. By getting to know us, and our families, Michelle was able to produce a wedding we thought we could only dream of--she made it all a reality! In the early stages of planning, I contemplated hiring a wedding planner, but am so glad I didn't. No one could have compared to how much of a help Michelle was! I wish I could give Linwood and the staff more than 5 stars because they TRULY deserve it! Our day was perfect and we owe it all to them. I wouldn't change anything about Linwood and would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue--or for any other occasion! The only bad thing... we just want to keep reliving that very special day over and over again!

2017-08-03T10:32:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and genuine words! We are so thrilled and thankful to have hosted your wedding (and even more so that it didn't rain!!). We are so happy to hear that we could alleviate your stress, as that is our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Rachel K

Our wedding took place in May 2016. Linwood ensured our wedding day was perfect! The amenities and venue are beyond gorgeous, which was very important. However, more importantly was the fact that I (the bride) did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Michelle... Read More and the staff took care of everything. Michelle was honestly the best part of our experience at Linwood. She was friendly, professional, and truly cared about making our big day perfect. Before the wedding, we went to the venue at least five times. Every time she opened the venue so we could look around and plan small details. The day of the wedding Michelle SAVED the day. Three days before the wedding Maggie King our make-up artist canceled. We only had one person doing our make-up and the bridal party would not be finished in time. Michelle personally and without hesitation opened the venue a few hours early. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate what Michelle did for us. First, Linwood is an amazing venue. The amenities and atmosphere are unlike any other. My bridesmaids and I got ready in the upstairs bridal suite. There was ample mirror space and outlets for both hair and makeup to use at the same time. It was great to all be able to get ready together and share that time. The boys had their own cottage to have fun in during the day. The cottage had its own kitchen, which was a hit with the boys. The ceremony space is gorgeous. It is such a large space with gorgeous greenery and landscaping. We had multiple options on how we wanted to set up the ceremony chairs and alter. It ended up raining our entire wedding day but the indoor option was just as gorgeous. We had our ceremony in the ballroom under the chandelier facing the mountains. Cocktail hour took place in the estate. Guests loved being able to explore all the different rooms. Guests also kept raving about the service. Even though it was raining, Linwood had a ton of covered areas for the bridal party to take pictures. We were thrilled about how many outdoor pictures the photographer was able to take despite the rain. The bridal party also had their own servers who brought us drinks and food while we were taking pictures! Our drinks were always filled and we all got to taste every appetizer. At one point, the staff was standing out in the rain when we were taking pictures with umbrellas. They really went above and beyond to ensure the bridal party was taken care of. The reception was amazing! The bridal party had their own servers who ensured our drinks were filled and that we received our food first. It was great because it allowed us to say hello to guests but still eat our meals. Our menu was customized to our preferences. They use an online system to note any food allergies and requests. It made it easy for every person with dietary restrictions to get a meal they could enjoy. One guest had an extensive list of allergies and they made a separate meal for him. During the food tasting my groom mentioned he liked a different vegetable than what we picked for guests. On the day of the wedding, they made his plate with his preferred vegetable. It was all the little details that made our experience so positive. Michelle coordinated everything with the photo booth people and DJ for the reception. We did not have to worry about anything. Our wedding day was perfect and much of that was thanks to Linwood and Michelle!

2017-08-03T10:28:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a sincere and thoughtful review. We were so honored to host your wedding, and even more thrilled that we could accommodate you in any way you needed!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Elyse B

I don't know even know where to start in order to express how perfect Linwood Estate was for our wedding. First off, it is absolutely the most beautiful location. We fell in love with it on first sight. And, so many of my guests told me it was the most beautiful wedding venue... Read More they had ever been to. It was perfect in so many ways. In terms of service, Michelle, Director of Events at Linwood Estate, is beyond words amazing. She is not only so professional and on top of it, but she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she was so helpful during the whole planning process and, of course, on the big day. I felt like she was everywhere on the wedding day and just there whenever anything was needed. I honestly want to call the owners of Linwood just to rave about her and make sure they know they have an absolute gem and to never lose her! In additional to Michelle, working with everyone at The JDK Group was an amazing experience and everyone there is so talented and professional. In regards to catering and food...fantastic. The chef is so talented and the menu options for the cocktail hour and reception were so great. Guests raved about the food. In addition, the floral team was also great. Erika, our florist with the JDK Group, is so professional and accomodating in addition to unbelievably talented. She got my vision immediately and brought it to life perfectly. In sum, Linwood Estate is the most beautiful venue and the team of people you will work with is of the utmost talented and professional out there. This venue was a dream come true. We are so happy and grateful that we found it. Our day was perfect. Thank you Linwood Estate and JDK Group!!! Elyse & Brian

2017-08-03T10:26:08 Response from the vendor

Hi Elyse! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a genuine and thoughtful review! We really appreciate your kind words. We were so honored to work with you and Brian to host your dream day! We wish you nothing but happiness,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Olivia C

Linwood Estate is a stunning venue, with an amazing staff. We got married at Linwood Estate in July of 2016. Throughout the wedding planning process, Michelle was so helpful, friendly, and felt like an old friend! The food and service provided by JDK catering was phenomenal.... Read More Michelle and JDK provide top notch service and do everything in their power to please the bride and groom. Linwood Estate is a GORGEOUS venue. Its grounds are well taken care of with beautiful flowers and blossoming trees. There are so many beautiful locations outside of Linwood Estate that the photos produced on the wedding day are out of this world. The actual estate is super awesome because the inside is completely redone-it looks like something straight out of a pier one magazine. The new ballroom is breathtaking with the large glass chandeliers. Everyone that attended our wedding could not get over the venue. It is so unique and different from typical weddings. Our ceremony was outside, cocktail hour throughout the mansion(guests loved this), and reception in the ballroom. Our wedding was the best day ever and I think that Linwood Estate, Michelle, and JDK have a large role in that!

2017-08-03T10:24:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so appreciative that you chose us to host your special day. We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations, as we strive to impress! Wishing you forever happiness, Linwood Estate

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Michelle, First, I want to reiterate what an amazing job you and your team did at Taylor and Jonathan's wedding. As I mentioned, from the first time we met you, touring Linwood Estate, the booking process, follow up meetings, helpful tips and information, to the actual... Read More wedding day, working with you has been an absolute pleasure. I never could have imagined a more perfect weekend than what we had for our daughter at Linwood Estate. The bridal suite is gorgeous and so functional for the girls. The rooms were comfortable and beautifully decorated and all of the extra toiletries and sundries were such a nice and necessary touch. The house is so lovely and elegant yet comfortable and welcoming. The atmosphere there was integral to setting the tone for the day. The gardens and peaceful vistas make it a magical place. The train just adds to the charm, especially knowing the history of the property. The brunch was such a perfect way for us to welcome our family and friends who traveled for the wedding. The food was great and your setup looked so beautiful. The extra touches you did by adding Taylor's design to the food name cards was so unexpected and delightful! The set up for the wedding never interfered with the bridal party. You made the house and the ballroom beautiful with the little extra touches you included such as displaying the table numbers frame in the house and adding large glass cylinders with candles to the vignette of family pictures in the ballroom. You took every detail that Taylor and Jonathan had told you they wanted, and went above and beyond what we provided with additions that exactly fit their design. Working with Taylor, you were able to print programs, menus and table numbers with her own painted design as the background thereby coordinating with her invitations. It turned out lovely and provided subtle continuity for the wedding. Your efforts assisting with this helped us greatly. The catering staff and food was superb. The staff were so friendly and attentive. The meal was delicious and the appetizers were wonderful! I was told many times how wonderful the food was. I have to tell you that our dear friends with specific dietary restrictions were thoroughly thrilled with their meals. Also, I thought you would like to hear that my friend who asked for gluten free, dairy free, and no seasonings said that this was the first meal in 10 years of attending weddings and corporate affairs where his restrictions had been noted, that he actually could eat his meal. He said it was delicious was so appreciative! Lastly, I want to commend you on the fantastic job you did producing the brunch and wedding in one day! You provided everything we could ask for and things we never even thought of. You as always, were cheerful, maintained a sunny disposition for 16 hours, organized every aspect of the day and every staff member working to achieve perfection for us while dealing with any issue that arose without asking us to get involved. I say this because I know there were issues, but you wouldn't let anything interfere with our day. I thank you for all of us! As many of our guests told us it was "the best wedding ever!" Much of that had to do with you Michelle, the JDK team and the beautiful Linwood Estate. Warmly, Linda

2017-08-02T13:20:11 Response from the vendor

Hi, Linda! Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a beautiful review! We loved working with Taylor and Jonathan and were overjoyed to be apart of their special day. We are so happy that we could give you the complete experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Shannon

Linwood is absolutely beautiful. We first looked at Linwood before the renovations were complete and we were a little apprehensive to book the venue before it was finished, but I'm so happy we did. Michelle went above and beyond not only on the day of, but leading up to the... Read More wedding she was always very responsive and so helpful in helping us create our perfect wedding. The rest of the staff was very professional, attentive, and helpful.

2017-08-02T13:13:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting our vision! We are so thrilled that it turned out to be everything you could have imagined. Creating your dream wedding is our goal, and we are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Wishing you a lifetime of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Heaven turned Hell. We had a FABULOUS experience at this stunning property. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the overall experience was that of luxury. Unfortunately, for the 2 months following the wedding, Linwood has ruined our overall experience and their own... Read More reputation by harassing the bride and her wedding party about 2 missing blankets. Trust me, noone took your blankets in August. In fact, my room didn't even have a blanket. Nevertheless, the bride's being charged for the blankets despite the fact that this event cost them tens of thousands of dollars. Really, Linwood? Do you think you'll ever get a recommendation or that any of us will be back to spend money, ever? No. Incredibly poor customer relations. When an event costs $30K+ you can probably just let the $100 blanket go (if there truly was one, but how would we even know?!) Even though I have photos of the room I stayed in, they're still insisting there was a blanket there. So, if you're going to use this venue, be CERTAIN to take photos and inventory of every room in the house so that they don't just decide you stole a $500 crystal vase and harass everyone who was involved in your wedding for months. Unbelievably poor and classless.

2015-11-16T07:32:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and is being taken very seriously among the entire team. We feel terribly that you feel this way and have these thoughts about the property. This day was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I was literally floored when I visited Linwood Estate. Newly engaged (a week, I think) with several venues in mind between Washington D.C, our home, and Pennsylvania, our home state, we had only made it to one other venue before seeing Linwood and booking the earliest date... Read More available. I could not have imagined a more perfect setting for us - having grown up in the country, but with years of being spoiled by city-style glam. Linwood has it all. You get the outdoor space with fields on one side and mountains on the other, and you get the beautifully-designed interiors with every necessary amenity. Our guests from San Francisco, Chicago, New York, DC, and London were so thrilled with the remote and luxurious getaway! We booked the entire weekend for our immediate families to stay at Linwood and gave ourselves a destination wedding without travelling too far. Throughout the weekend, including the day of the wedding, I barely had to think about what was going on around me. That doesn't only apply to me - our entire family was able to focus on family time and hanging out with guests. We hosted a tea ceremony in the living room, immediately followed by a BBQ for more than half our guest list, and had zero worries about what needed to happen to get the place ready for the following day wedding ceremony and reception because the JDK staff took care of every detail related to the grounds and the wedding. 5-Star venue, 5-Star staff, 5-Star experience. You get what you pay for and so so so much more.

2017-08-02T12:57:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your raving review and your genuine words!! We know how overwhelming it can be to plan a wedding, so we are thrilled to hear that we made it as stress-free as possible for you! Thank you for choosing us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelsy S

Where to start, my Fiance and I saw Linwood Estate on a wedding website and made an appointment immediately. We loved everything about Linwood from the website and as soon as we stepped onto the property we knew it'd be impossible to beat and once we met Michelle there was... Read More no question about it we were going to get married there no matter what! From the beginning Michelle made us feel important and that continued throughout the planning process and even after the wedding. Michelle gets to know her brides and grooms and even their families. It's truly amazing how much time she puts into making your day flawless - even if something happens she ensures it's fixed and the bride and groom aren't aware. Also, every time we met with her no matter what time of day / night she never made us feel rushed or that she had somewhere else to be. All of her attention is on you and that made the planning process much easier. With every meeting she put us at ease and by the final walk through we knew our day was going to be everything we had ever wanted. Linwood Estate is beyond gorgeous - we were at the venue during each season and it's the perfect venue for a wedding at any time during the year. I love that there are 3 separate locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. It allows the guests to see the grounds and enjoy a different atmosphere at each. There are multiple options for your wedding ceremony but the backdrop of the Mansion was our favorite! Overall - Linwood Estate is an amazing wedding venue you can’t beat the beauty of the property and with the added value of Michelle makes this place worth every penny.

2017-08-02T12:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! It means the world to us to know that we exceeded your expectations! We always hope that you feel like our top priority, because you are! Thanks for choosing Linwood! Kindly, Linwood Estate

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 April K

If I had the option to give this venue ten stars I would. Linwood estate went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. I gave Michelle a vision, literally bins of decorations and on the day of my wedding did not lift a finger. It was set up better than I could have... Read More ever imagined, and that was just the icing on top of how perfect everything else was. The day went flawlessly, and my husband and I were literally treated like royalty the entire time. The grounds are stunning, and the bridal suite is every girl's dream to get ready on site. My husband and his groomsmen got to spend the day at in the bachelors house playing yard games and hanging out the day of. Also, having the option to rent out the mansion bedrooms to our bridal party allowed us to get precious moments with our loved ones as Mr. and Mrs. All I can say is if you are considering Linwood, you would be crazy to choose anything else! Linwood is a dream come true!! 💕

2017-08-02T12:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words and raving review! We are so appreciative that you chose Linwood to create your dream wedding! Helping you to have the best day ever is our goal! Wishing you forever happiness, Linwood Estate

Meet The Manager

Jessica Czeremcha

Hi! Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Jessica and I am the Venue Manager at Linwood Estate. Nothing brings me more joy than creating personal connections through your wedding day visions - I am a complete hopeless romantic and love listening to love stories! I'd be honored to talk to you and learn about yours. Please feel free to email [email protected] or text 717-842-0562 to get in contact with me and schedule a tour today!