From 'Yes' to 'I Do'

We can guide you through every step of the wedding planning process. We are a full-service event planning company with connections to the best vendors and locations in Southern California. We understand every wedding is unique and can create a package designed especially for your needs.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

16661 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA Serving Southern Cal (323) 573-8181

Reviewed on 12/27/2016

Lisa was very easy to work with, she understood our needs and she made it all work for us. My wife was the one who dealt with the details, she was very happy as well, when she is happy, I am happy! We did go a bit over budget but we were informed of this ahead of time and got... Read More what we wanted, no surprises. Our guests commented on the excellent décor, they loved it! Overall, everything went beautifully well – Thank you so much Lisa!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Emmy F

I love Lisa Kahn! I was so stressed, and she made sure I remembered to enjoy the process-- and because of her ability to make things happen smoothly, I was able to relax and have fun with my wedding. I have recommended her to my friends, and to anyone who wants their wedding... Read More experience to be great!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Heather G

I have to be honest, when I started planning for my wedding at The Bel Air Bay Club, I did not think I need a wedding planner. Boy was I wrong. I had not idea how much work it took to plan my wedding. I was stressed out and overwhelmed. Then my mom convinced me to hire a... Read More wedding planner. As soon as I hired Lisa, she went immediately to work. She helped me find all my vendors, negotiated all my contracts (saving me lots of money) and was always there to walk me through any problems. I HIGHLY recommend Lisa Kahn.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Maria C

Lisa Kahn is fabulous ! Lisa did my daughters black tie wedding in June at the Vibiana. My daughter lives out of state but got married in California so Lisa handled everything. She made my daughters dream wedding become a reality. I could not have done it without her. Because of... Read More her we were able to enjoy every minute of this special day with our daughter and cherish the wonderful memories, we did not miss a thing.. Lisa was in charge!!!!!!! Great job!!! Lisa we love you 😘😘😘😘

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Lisa Kahn did an excellent job as a full service wedding planner for both our son's wedding and our daughter's wedding. Both weddings had 200+ attendees and Lisa coordinated everything. She has an excellent staff, she is creative, well organized and she has excellent... Read More recommendations and sources to use. Both our son's and daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful. She is there with her staff the day of the wedding and into the whole evening making sure everything flows smoothly. We have been very pleased with her services and highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Brent S

LISA IS ONE OF A KIND Lisa is a great planner! She planned my wife and I's wedding late July and she couldn't have done a better job. Lisa and her team are professional, skilled and hardworking. From the beginning to the end, they were on top of everything and it made our night... Read More that much special that she took care of everything and we were able to enjoy our special night. Thank you Lisa!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Lisa is amazing! After meeting Lisa within the first 5 minutes i was hooked! We hit it off well and it made planning for the big day fun and not as stressful. I had a wonderful year Lisa and I couldn't have gotten a better experience with anyone else. Lisa, we love you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Lisa helped us coordinate our wedding and we could not have done it without her. I was amazed at how hard she worked to get us everything we wanted. In the end she created a prefect day for us!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kevin W

Lisa planned my wife and I's wedding September 19th, 2015 at the Belmond El Encanto, Santa Barbara CA. After getting engaged in May of 2015, we had a short time to plan the wedding. There is no way we could have done this without Lisa. 5 minutes into our first meeting with... Read More her she was hired. Her and my wife hit it off from day one and the planning went unbelievably smooth. Her and her staff were incredibly professional from start to finish. A wedding should be about the couple and not worrying about the planning and execution and that's exactly what having Lisa allowed. No drama, not last minute surprises. Everything went perfect!! She was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sam W

The first few minutes I spoke to Lisa, I knew she was the one:) She was energetic, professional, knowledgable, caring, quick witted, charismatic, and clearly organized. I called her 5 months before my wedding (we just went for it based on venue availability) and my wedding ended... Read More up looking and feeling like it had been planned for years. I had a complex, detailed oriented, secret garden wedding theme and she and her vendors brought my vision to life. Throughout my wedding day, everyone kept coming up to me asking me how I had found such a perfect wedding planner. Other planners can be rude, too quick, stressful, and just not personable. Lisa is the opposite. She is stern when necessary but funny and friendly about it. She was so happy and excited for me I felt like she was family (many people thought she was a relative). She was organized, stress free, and the best part is that when we were running late and I was stressing out she told me to just not worry about and just enjoy the day. She took care of all of it. My wedding party loved how she treated them with such respect even though they were loud and not paying attention at times. I stopped for minute at my ceremony and reception and just looked around at everything, and noticed that everything I had asked for, every detail, was there. I didn't just have the best planner, I gained a new friend. Lisa, Kevin and I love you! We truly miss you. You were the best decision of our wedding day. xo Sami and Kev

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Miranda T

Where do I start?! Lisa and her team are absolutley amazing. As with most big events, things don't always go as planned. Any little hiccups that occured Lisa handled perfectly so that I would have ZERO stress as a bride. This is more important than just about anything to me as I... Read More not only was getting married but also had a 5 month old so I really did not need any extra stress! I had been dreaming about my wedding day sicne I was a little girl. Lisa brought my vision to reality and it was even better than I had ever dreamed of. Lisa is super organized too which is a huge plus. Her day of scheudle had every single note you could ever need. We actually started the wedding on time! When does that happen?!?!?!?!? My whole wedding stayed within budget thanks to her negotiation skills and I was told by many people it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Lisa really became family in our eyes and I would reccomend her to anyone for any event big or small.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We spent forever deciding on a wedding planner, and Lisa was our savior. We had a 170 person wedding at a huge resort. There were so many things we never knew we needed to do - but Lisa knew it all. She got everything done in advance, and she has the personality to boot! She... Read More came from everything - my fittings, tastings, walk throughs - and really helped to guide us through the process. If we were stressed, she calmed us down. If we were nervous, she made us confident. I don't know how anyone gets married without Lisa Kahn!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allie B

Wow....just wow. Lisa was amazing! Not only was she very efficient in her wedding planning abilities, she was so personable which made it that much more great to work with her! I hired Lisa a little late in the process (like 3 weeks before my wedding !) but Lisa assured me that... Read More she would take care of everything, which she did. Not only did she perform her wedding planner duties, she went above and beyond and made my day that much more special. I would highly recommend Lisa Kahn!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Lisa does it all! Lisa is a tremendous event planner that does it all! She is creative & innovative throughout the planning and day off. She made my special night a reality and I didn't even have to lift a finger. Thanks Lisa!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 LINDSAY B

Lisa's my girl! She was so valuable to my wedding day and all the wedding planning. She's aggressive, resourceful, and she's a lot of fun to work with. She always has great ideas and I trusted her 100% through the planning process. The day of the wedding she really took charge... Read More and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She gave me small ques throughout the night about what was next without taking me out of the moment. I adore Lisa and look forward to planning another event with her.

It was a pleasure working with Lisa!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

It was a pleasure working with Lisa! She is extremely professional, patient, flexible and understanding. Her attention to detail and organization was something that I was looking for in a wedding planner and she exceeded my expectations. Her years of wedding planning... Read More experience really shined through while working together to plan my wedding. I really enjoyed the experience of getting to know her and work with her and would highly recommend her services to any couple planning their wedding!

Thanks, Lisa!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Lisa as our wedding planner. She was flexible, forthcoming, and most importantly really took the time to understand what it was that we wanted. Lisa was referred to us by my sister, who hired Lisa to help with a few aspects of her wedding. I... Read More admit that, at first, I was not sure about the prospect of hiring a wedding planner. But my fiancé and I decided that we needed help, a lot of it, and Lisa came to us highly regarded. Lisa had done a fantastic job helping with my sister and her husband’s wedding, which was absolutely beautiful and a ton of fun. So, we decided to ask Lisa if she could help us plan our wedding, and, unlike for my sister, we needed her help planning pretty much every aspect, from retaining vendors and selecting a venue to coordinating accommodations and transportation for our guests. I am happy to report that Lisa exceeded my already very-high expectations. With her help, we were able to find exactly what we wanted. More personally, I really appreciate Lisa’s collaborative efforts, even when the going sometimes got tough. Lisa is a consummate professional, and, after such great, caring, and diligent work for both my and my sister’s weddings, I happily would recommend Lisa to anyone looking to see his or her wedding-day dreams become reality.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Marissa C

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She helped us plan the look of our wedding and it came out better then we could have hoped for! The room just glowed! Her ideas were so creative and spot on! We are so lucky to have had her help for our big day!!

Lisa Kahn Was Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I love her!!!! Her recommendation of vendors and expertise really made a difference. Not one guest left unhappy. I am SO glad I chose to use her company and I will definitely be recommending her to others. Thank you so much for everything Lisa, I will miss our talks! :)

Lisa Kahn Events Is Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

My beautiful wife and I could not have done this without her! From planning every little detail leading up to the wedding and day of, Lisa handled it all! I normally don't write reviews, but Lisa deserves every bit of recognition and more. Thank you so much for making my... Read More beautiful wife and I's day so wonderful. She made the event go seamlessly and everyone had a blast!!!

I Wish I Used Lisa As MY Wedding Planner!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

Don't get me wrong, my wedding was spectacular, but after seeing all the work Lisa Kahn did for my friend who was getting married I wish I used her! My friend raved about her for days and said how special she made the entire day for her. I will definitely pass along her name to... Read More my other friends looking to get married and I am so glad she made my friend happy on her day! ALSO I had a great time!!!!

Lisa Was The Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

Lisa Kahn made my daughter's day extremely special. Not only did she take care of everything, but her personality made the day so much better!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. My family and I cannot thank her enough! SHE ROCKS! :)

Lisa truly is

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Miriam G

Lisa Kahn is truly the best wedding planner in the Los Angeles area. I cannot be happier with my experience thus far. She provides exceptional, personalized service with a calming quality that is so important to have during this stressful time. She truly works with you and... Read More guides you through the process of putting together your event, whether it be decor, vendor selection, logistics, etc. She is interested in hearing all my ideas and works with me to make the ideas into reality, keeping in mind my modest budget. It is as if she is a family member who happens to specialize in event planning in that I truly feel that she has my best interests at heart and goes the extra mile to make me, my fiance, and family happy. I cannot recommend Lisa enough and have done so to anyone who is planning a wedding, big or small. She truly is an asset!

Lisa Kahn Events Made My Special Day A Success!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

Lisa Kahn is exceptional!!!!! She was truly my right hand when it came to everything on my big day and I could not be more thankful she was there. Your wedding is supposed to be the most special day of your life and with Lisa Kahn Events it definitely was. I can't thank her... Read More enough for all of her hard work and making me feel at ease. She is the best around and her personality makes everything better! Thank you Lisa! You are fabulous! :)

Absolutely THE BEST Wedding Planner in LA!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014