Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry

Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

3640 Talmage Cir, Vadnais Heights, MN
Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Heather

Lisa was absolutely AMAZING!!! Lisa did my makeup for my big day. We did the consult close to my wedding date but I was not nervous at all with the results from the session. She did my make up, my mothers and my bridesmaid. She is very professional and caring about all of my... Read More concerns. My makeup turned out so wonderful I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day thanks to her wonderful job! Thank you Lisa!

Lisa Reinhardt - Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I booked with Lisa Reinhardt for my big day. My makeup and hair was flawless and I felt totally amazing. On my big day, Lisa and her team also handled my 3 bridesmaid. My MoH has extremely thin hair, and the stylist made her look and feel her best! My other two gals also looked... Read More amazing and got exactly what they wanted. I totally recommend Lisa Reinhardt.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Sarah A

Wow! I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa and her team!! Professional, TALENTED, organized, knowledgable, fun and all around FANTASTIC! From the very beginning with my hair/makeup consults she put my mind at ease and I knew that she would do an amazing job! Lisa made... Read More me feel so beautiful and confident. My air brush make-up was flawless and looked amazing all night long, even after dancing! Courtney did a wonderful job with my hair, it was exactly how I envisioned it and stayed perfect all night. She even helped with my hair flowers and veil! All of my bridesmaids commented on how fun and easy Lisa and her team made getting ready! They all were able to bring in a photo of a hairdo and Lisa's team made it come to reality! They all looked stunning! I also had Lisa give me eyelash extensions prior to the wedding so I looked glamorous for all of the events leading up to the big day! She does a fabulous job with those. Lisa and her team go above and beyond to make your wedding even more exciting and memorable! I would 100% recommend her to any bride-to-be. You will NOT be disappointed! I am truly thankful that I chose Lisa and her team to be apart of my special day! They are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan B

Fantastic team of ladies! They made everyone look flawless and the best part is they came to us, so we didn't have to worry about traveling! The make up was very classy and soft looking and stayed perfect through the whole night. Hair was still in tack and stayed curled... Read More throughout the night as well! I would definitely recommend them. Thank you Lisa and your team for being amazing!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicole L

Melanie and Christi were absoluetly wonderful! They did make up for my mother, bridesmaid and I and it lasted all night for all of us. We all got a ton of complements on how good our hair and makeup looked. My hair lasted all day, it made it through a lot of wind. It took us... Read More about half an hour to undo my hair because it wanted to stay up even with people trying to pull out the bobby pins. After my trail my bangs started to fall in my face but I let them know that and they changed what product they used and it held up all day. Lisa emailed out a timeline with the schedule for the day weeks before the wedding which was a huge help with planning the morning. They did a fantastic job! It turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ana B

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful! I showed them a few pictures of what I had in mind and they made it even better than I could've imagined! They did hair for myself and all 6 bridesmaids, as well as makeup for a few of us, and managed to finish right on schedule. They... Read More were fun to chat with and were great to have in the hotel room as we got pumped up for the big day. My hair and makeup ended up look flawless throughout the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

I was a little late in setting up hair and make-up set up for my wedding and Lisa did a fantastic job finding exceptionally capable artists for my day. Kudos to make-up artist Rachel who was flexible when I changed our pre-made plan the day of the wedding. Would use Lisa's... Read More team again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Melissa P

Lisa and her team were GREAT! I was so happy with how my make-up and hair turned out for my wedding day! I requested changes to my make-up and hair between the consultation and day of and both Lisa and Courtney were happy to accommodate and executed my vision perfectly. My... Read More bridesmaids looked beautiful as well! Lisa and her team were on time, very professional and comfortable/fun to be around. The airbrushing lasted all day, which was perfect for pictures on a hot day. I opted for lash extensions for my wedding and Lisa did a fabulous job! I received numerous compliments on them even after the wedding. I highly recommend Lisa and her team! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Brie E

Lisa and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my big day! I booked Lisa and her team after reading so many good reviews about them and they definitely live up to their expectations. I was able to tell them what I wanted to be done and they did exactly that. It... Read More was so nice and convenient that Lisa and her team were able to travel to the hotel that way we didn't feel rushed at all. My makeup and hair was everything I could have asked for. All my friends were so stunned on how amazing my hair and makeup turned out. I wish I could replay the look on my husbands face when he saw me for the first time.I felt so beautiful and confident for my big day!! I would definitely recommend booking with Lisa and her team.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Jonah N

Lisa and her team were GREAT! I was so happy with how my make-up turned out on my wedding day! My bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well :) Lisa was on time, very professional and relaxing to be around the morning of the wedding. The airbrushing lasted all day, which was... Read More perfect for pictures. I definitely recommend Lisa and her team! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day, Lisa :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Julie A

These ladies were great! Personable, timely and professional. Everything went smoothly from my trial appointment to the day of makeup and hair. I had heard so many horror stories with hair and makeup services that I wanted to book one that had a perfect rating. Even if they... Read More might be a little expensive, I heard some grumblings amongst the wedding party.... Knowing that I would have a professional and quality service show up on my wedding day to make me look beautiful, it was totally 100% worth it. No stress.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Katie L

Lisa did a fabulous job with makeup for my wedding day. So many makeup artists go overboard and the makeup looks piled on. Lisa made me look natural! I felt like the most beautiful version of myself, with is exactly how you want to look on your wedding day. I highly... Read More recommend her services!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Katie G

Lisa and her team were amazing! They were very accommodating with my schedule as I had to fly in from out of town for my trial run and were overall awesome to work with. My hair and make up turned out beautifully, was natural looking, and stayed perfect until the last dance!... Read More Could not have been happier with everything! A thousand thumbs up!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Tori L

I was so happy with the services we received from Lisa and her team! We had hair and makeup done for 4 bridesmaids, the mothers, and myself, and everyone loved how everything turned out. Our hair and makeup lasted from 10am all the way until the end of the dance at 12am. We even... Read More took pictures outside in the winter wind, and our hair held up through it all. We got lots of compliments throughout the night! Lisa and her team were timely, professional, knowledgeable, and flexible (I changed my hair and makeup after my bridal consult and we had a very small hotel room to work with!). I love that her team came to our hotel to help us get ready, as it took a lot of stress out of the day. I would highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt hair and makeup to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Talia A

Lisa and her team were fantastic, fun and very professional! Everyone in my bridal party who received services were stunning and extremely pleased with the final product. My bridesmaids said that this was the best wedding hair/makeup they've ever had done. The process from... Read More start (trial run) to finish (day of wedding) was absolutely seamless. As a bride, they did everything to make the day of the wedding easy and no hassle for me. I really enjoyed working with these ladies and would highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry to anyone looking for the best services for their wedding day or any other special event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Heather M

I didn't know anyone in this industry before searching for my wedding makeup artist. The reviews on Lisa were spot on and I am so glad I hired her for my wedding! My makeup looked so beautiful and I got exactly what I was looking for! My bridesmaids were also really happy with... Read More their makeup. If you are looking for an expert that knows what to do, pick Lisa! You can tell on your first consult that she has a ton of experience in the industry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria T

Lisa and her team are AMAZING!!! They are so personable and made our day so special! Being able to get pampered in our hotel room made my wedding morning so relaxing. I was very impressed too that her and her team never seemed rushed and were able to accommodate hair and makeup... Read More for 11 women, and get done on time with everyone looking fabulous! She is so organized and I greatly appreciated the timeline she provided us for hair & makeup services, everything went so smoothly. I am so blessed to have had Lisa on my wedding and will recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rachel L

Lisa and Courtney did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and made my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! I requested changes to my makeup between the trial and day of, and Lisa was happy to accommodate. I would highly recommend using Lisa and her team for your big day, you... Read More will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan G

They were both very organized and timely. They were kind enough to include my mother in on the fun even though she hadn't originally signed up for anything. Great women to have around as you prepare for such an important day!

Excellent On-Site Hair/Makeup

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kimberly B

Girls were timely, accommodating, and professional. Great on-site hair/makeup.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Melissa O

I can't say enough good things about Lisa and her team: personable, professional and SO talented. Whomever you choose for hair/makeup is who you have to spend the first part of your wedding day with - make it enjoyable! Lisa and her team were a blast! They came onsite for our... Read More wedding at the Crowne Plaza Northstar in Minneapolis, MN and did hair/makeup for me and 8 others. Each of us looked beautiful and everyone was happy with how their look turned out - I can't say I have ever been in a wedding where everyone left the salon feeling pleased. I also appreciated her attention to detail when scheduling the services and keeping everything on track as far as the timeline. Prior to my wedding day, I had a trial with Lisa and she did eyelash extensions for my mother and I the week before the big day. From start to finish, I could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Molly B

Having Lisa do my makeup for our wedding day was the best choice I've ever made. She was so professional and made it fun. I'm so thankful to have had such talent do our wedding. Thank you so so much!! I highly recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Trinette V

I could go on forever about how awesome Lisa is! She is extremely talented, professional and personable! She listens to what you want and the look you are going for and makes it happen. She can do every look you could ask for including the bride, the bridesmaid, mother in law... Read More and even my mom (mother of the bride) who has never had her makeup done professionally before, very sensitive skin and was super nervous! But Lisa made her comfortable and look great while still looking like herself! I have returned to Lisa once since my wedding in June and will continue to do so! The other great thing about Lisa is she gives you little tips and tricks for doing your makeup, touch ups during your big day and a goodie bag with your own lipstick! I would recommend Lisa over and over again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Carolyn E

Lisa and her team were so wonderful to work with. They were very friendly and made getting pampered more fun than I could have imagined. The makeup and hair was beautiful, and they really took the time to listen to what I wanted and made sure there were no communication issues.... Read More I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Ladies so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Claire G

I found Lisa Reinhardt through online reviews and I was not disappointed! One of the things that I really loved about Lisa and her team is that they work onsite. Lisa sent two of her team members to the church on the morning of my wedding and they both were so personable and... Read More fun. They worked quickly and efficiently to make sure that my hair and make-up and the hair of my five bridesmaids was done by 11:30AM. I really liked my hair, but what I fell in love with was my make-up. Melanie did an AMAZING job choosing the right colors and making sure that it was exactly what I wanted. I loved the airbrush application and the fake eye-lashes really made my eyes pop. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and I would high recommend Lisa and her team to anyone!

Start a Conversation!