Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry

Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

Don't settle for Beautiful. Be Gorgeous, be You!!

Because YOU deserve to feel pampered and look gorgeous on your wedding day! Lisa and her professional team of makeup artist and hair stylist travel on location to YOU. We are the Top rated beauty service in MN. Our guarantee is everyone will be ready on time and looking amazing for your photographs.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

3640 Talmage Cir, Vadnais Heights, MN
Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

Loved my Make-Up...Obsessed with the Eyelash Extensions!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Meg B

I am beyond pleased with the work of Lisa Reinhardt and her team. She is not only talented but extremely knowledgeable about the products she uses and what will work best for your skin and the look you are going for. As part of the bridal package you have the opportunity for a... Read More full trial run through/consultation so you can feel confident that your vision is understood and your look can and will be recreated on the big day! After deciding what feature I wanted to focus on (my eyes) I chose to use Lisa for that extra service that made all the difference and totally gave me that "bridal" experience... eyelash extensions!! They are incredible and truly made me feel SO glamorous. Whats more, they lasted extremely well (10.21 to 12.4) when I visited for a fill (I wanted to enjoy having them for the holidays) I'm pretty much obsessed now. Thank you again Lisa and Team for making me and my bridal party feel so beautiful and relaxed on such a special day! M. Sorenson

Lisa and her team were excellent!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Elinor H

I found Lisa through other reviews, and was not disappointed. In fact, Lisa and her team were excellent. They were very well organized, friendly, creative, accommodating, and of course, talented. A few things that were different about my case and that demonstrate Lisa's... Read More talent and professionalism. (1) I did not do a dry run because I live out of town but was married in MPLS, and I was a little nervous about that. I sent pictures to Lisa and her team beforehand of what I had in mind, and even with the minimal instruction I gave Lisa et al. they were able to do my hair and makeup in a way that made me feel really beautiful. They took my suggestions and went one step beyond them to get everything done right. (2) Lisa was very flexible with payment methods so that we could find and use a method that worked best for the two of us. Other general comments are that the price was very reasonable as compared to other equally as talented vendors in the area. All of my BMs were pleased as well - many came in with few or no suggestions, and Lisa et al. were able to take their natural assets and transform them into wedding and photo friendly beauties (which of course they are naturally as well). I would definitely recommend Lisa and her team.

Excellent Experience--Flawless Makeup--Beautiful Hair

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Kate P

Two people from Lisa's team did my hair and makeup along with the hair and makeup of my bridal party. I am SO glad I went with Lisa Reinhardt. Scheduling my trial was easy, and they listened to exactly what I was looking for. I had pictures of my ideas for hair and makeup, and... Read More they made me look like the pictures. I received compliments all day long about my hair and makeup. I wish I could have my foundation airbrushed every day; I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Trinette V

I could go on forever about how awesome Lisa is! She is extremely talented, professional and personable! She listens to what you want and the look you are going for and makes it happen. She can do every look you could ask for including the bride, the bridesmaid, mother in law... Read More and even my mom (mother of the bride) who has never had her makeup done professionally before, very sensitive skin and was super nervous! But Lisa made her comfortable and look great while still looking like herself! I have returned to Lisa once since my wedding in June and will continue to do so! The other great thing about Lisa is she gives you little tips and tricks for doing your makeup, touch ups during your big day and a goodie bag with your own lipstick! I would recommend Lisa over and over again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Carolyn E

Lisa and her team were so wonderful to work with. They were very friendly and made getting pampered more fun than I could have imagined. The makeup and hair was beautiful, and they really took the time to listen to what I wanted and made sure there were no communication issues.... Read More I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Ladies so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Claire G

I found Lisa Reinhardt through online reviews and I was not disappointed! One of the things that I really loved about Lisa and her team is that they work onsite. Lisa sent two of her team members to the church on the morning of my wedding and they both were so personable and... Read More fun. They worked quickly and efficiently to make sure that my hair and make-up and the hair of my five bridesmaids was done by 11:30AM. I really liked my hair, but what I fell in love with was my make-up. Melanie did an AMAZING job choosing the right colors and making sure that it was exactly what I wanted. I loved the airbrush application and the fake eye-lashes really made my eyes pop. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and I would high recommend Lisa and her team to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Hilliary W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lisa and her stellar team! Lisa and her team made me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day, I am so happy I went with Lisa! Lisa was so fun to work with, very professional and personable! I highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt, she is... Read More amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Sarah A

Wow! I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa and her team!! Professional, TALENTED, organized, knowledgable, fun and all around FANTASTIC! From the very beginning with my hair/makeup consults she put my mind at ease and I knew that she would do an amazing job! Lisa made... Read More me feel so beautiful and confident. My air brush make-up was flawless and looked amazing all night long, even after dancing! Courtney did a wonderful job with my hair, it was exactly how I envisioned it and stayed perfect all night. She even helped with my hair flowers and veil! All of my bridesmaids commented on how fun and easy Lisa and her team made getting ready! They all were able to bring in a photo of a hairdo and Lisa's team made it come to reality! They all looked stunning! I also had Lisa give me eyelash extensions prior to the wedding so I looked glamorous for all of the events leading up to the big day! She does a fabulous job with those. Lisa and her team go above and beyond to make your wedding even more exciting and memorable! I would 100% recommend her to any bride-to-be. You will NOT be disappointed! I am truly thankful that I chose Lisa and her team to be apart of my special day! They are the best!!

Amazing Makeup that stayed perfect the whole night

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Jenna L

I wanted someone to come in and do my makeup for my wedding and found Lisa through a friend. She had nothing but great things to say about her so I booked my consultation. My husband and I love to dance so I knew I would be pretty active the whole night. My makeup stayed... Read More perfectly and I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend Lisa!

Great Experiance

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Heather R

I was beyond satisfied with my hair and makeup services by Lisa Reinhardt. She did an amazing job with my makeup, I looked natural but felt beautiful. I would highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt hair and makeup services to any bride.

Love her!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lindsay S

I found Lisa by looking online at reviews, and I am so glad I did because she was as great as everyone says! I loved my wedding makeup and hair!! I also got eyelash extensions from her the week of, and they were the best thing I could have done, they looked fabulous on my... Read More honeymoon in st lucia and saved me tons of time by not having to wear much makeup there. Lisa and her crew took care of myself, my 9 bridesmaids, my personal attendant and my mom. We all did airbrush makeup and it looked flawless all night. We did photos before our wedding ceremony so I was nervous about how my hair and makeup would look by the dance, but it was still flawless. A consultation was also included in my package to make sure I had the exact look I wanted for my big day. On top of it all Lisa is such a sweetheart. I would refer her any day!

Love Love Love

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Elizabeth G

Lisa and her team were absolutely fabulous! She made me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day! From the consultation, till now, working with Lisa has been outstanding. Lisa and her team came to our hotel, and did my hair and make-up as well as 9 other bridesmaids and... Read More got all of us done in the matter of 2.5 hours! We never felt rushed, and enjoyed the entire experience. Not only I felt beautiful but so did all my bridesmaids! Thank you Lisa for being a part of my big day, and making me look so beautiful! I would highly recommend Lisa and her team! :)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Johanna S

I came across Lisa's website while perusing the web for a make-up artist for my wedding reception. I liked what I saw on her website and contacted her to see what her rates would be for myself and 2 other friends and if she was available the day I wanted my make-up done. Her... Read More response was prompt and professional, and we set up a time to do a trial run. I was set up with Miranda who was great! She was so much fun and she really catered to what I wanted and it was easy to tell her if I didn't like something and if we could go in a different direction. She showed up right on time on the day of the event and got our make-up done quick and efficiently and she even helped with my hair when I said I didn't love what someone else had done with it. She was professional, but laid back which is what I really loved, and she didn't bat an eyelash when I said I wanted to go in a different direction or when I was being nit-picky, she took it all in stride and really catered to me and made sure I felt beautiful. I would definitely go with Lisa Reinhardt to get your make-up done, and I if I ever need my make-up done again, I know where I'll be going! And ladies- the fake eyelashes are definitely worth it!

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kris O

As the bride I was a little nervous, Katie listened to what I wanted and I looked fabulous! She did the same with my mom and bridesmaids and the make up lasted the entire night with no reapplication (except lips of course!) I highly recommend!!!!!!

Your entire group will look like models!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Alyssa J

The first thing my husband said when we left the chapel was... you and all of the girls look like supermodels. Seriously? A guy said that? It was true, everyone looked beautiful! Nobody looked like they were wearing too much makeup either. I've been to bridal shows where... Read More the make up artists totally over do the blush or dont quite match the foundation perfectly. We all opted to do the airbrush and everyone looked amazing. All the girls looked like a better version of themselves and thats really what you want. I love that they can come on location. It saves you so much stress of rallying everyone to one location and getting them to the next place. We had so much fun drinking memosas in the hotel as we got ready. The girls they send are fun and they are really good. I feel like i'm a tough critic when it comes to hair and makeup, but her team is really good. Nobody's hair or makeup looked rushed or didnt last throuout the night. I'll say it again, my husband thought we all looked like super models. It was really great to hear that!

Amazing Results!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Emily S

I found Lisa using the Knot when I was searching for hair and makeup artists in my area. When I went to visit her studio I loved her staff and everyone was really nice and cared about what I wanted for my special day. When I was there I noticed a woman getting eyelash extensions... Read More and got those as well for my wedding. I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding and I know all my bridesmaids loved theirs as well. I still go see Lisa for regular eyelash extensions and she truly is a wonderful person to work with. If you want amazing results you definatly need to use her for your wedding!

Great Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Katie S

I hired Lisa and her crew to do the hair of my bridal party of 5, plus my make up. I had never had "professional makeup" done before so was hesitant at first since I was not used to seeing myself like that. After my trial run, I ended up deciding on going with fake lashes in... Read More addition to the air brushed foundation. She kept it simple yet elegant. I LOVED it! My wedding look was perfect on the day of. Lisa and her team were able to come directly to the hotel and did a fantastic job! I received many compliments! Thank you, Lisa!!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Maggi B

I recently got married on July 26, 2014 and used Lisa for my makeup and eyelash application. Everything was perfect and I could not have asked for a better service from her company. I got a lot of compliments on my makeup the entire day. Thanks again!

Excellent service, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Aga K

Lisa and her team are excellent! The team is professional, approachable, and great to work with. Definitely recommend getting trial run before. I used her for my wedding, as did 4 bridesmaids and several family members. My hair and makeup totally exceeded my expectations -... Read More it was incredible, and stayed on the whole day in the midst the heat and emotion. Lisa and Miranda really took to heart my thoughts, ideas, and vision for the wedding and created a unique, elegant and astoundingly beautiful look for me. Very receptive to feedback! I would also definitely recommend getting the Novalash extensions before the wedding day (especially for the bride); I have gotten countless compliments on my lashes that are still in place and looking great 3 weeks after application! The best investment to really open up your eyes in a very natural and beautiful way. Highly recommend Lisa and her team!!! Thanks for helping me feel like my most beautiful self on the most special day of my life :)

Lisa is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Aaron Q

Lisa was so wonderful and amazing to work with for myself , my 3 bridesmaids, Mother of the groom, Mother of the Bride and 2 personal attendants. She took all of my thoughts and opinions into considerations PLUS she has an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. My makeup... Read More looked great and lasted all day ( even covered a stubborn breakout). Courtney who did my hair was fabulous. She took my last minute changes into considerations and created a hairdo that lasted all night long (10+ hours). Amber was also great. However, my youngest sisters hair DID fall out quite a bit before the reception but it was a particularly windy day ( hence the 3 stars for quality). Overall, I had a great experience with Lisa. She is definitely reasonably priced compared to many people I looked at for hair and makeup.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Lisa put on my new eyelash extensions almost 4 weeks ago, and they still look great! I have had so many compliments on my wedding day and after too! I don't tell people they aren't real, since no one can tell the difference. Some days I don't even put on make up and I still look... Read More good! Thank you Lisa, for helping me look great every day! xoxox

AMAZING!! There is no one better!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Stepheny R

Lisa and her team are fabulous! I looked and felt like a princess on the most important day of my life. She is absolutely amazing and I still go back and see her once a month for lash refills. Definitely go with Lisa and her team for your big day. You will not regret it!!

Flawless!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Courtney I

I was so impressed with Lisa and her team. I will go back to her again and I recommend her to everyone, especially brides! Lisa goes above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied and she isn't satisfied until you are! Miranda did my hair and after several mind... Read More changes on what I want and struggles to articulate and find good pictures of my vision she nailed it on the day of my wedding! I was beyond happy and received so many compliments on my hair and make, along with my Mom and bridesmaids. Lisa and her team came right to my hotel to make getting ready even easier! Thank you Lisa, you made me a model for a day and I can't wait to work with you again!

Perfect Makeup

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Wendy B

Lisa and her team helped me through the process of figuring out what exactly I wanted to do with my makeup to making me look and feel like a Queen for my wedding. She recommended the eyelash extensions and they were the icing on the cake! She is so great to work with and her... Read More professionalism is top notch! I recommend her fully and I'm confident that she will make you look wonderful for your wedding.

makeup

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 molly k

Liked my hair... didn't LOVE it. Not exactly what I was going for, but I have really thick, long, and CURLY hair which is tough to work with so overall I was pleased. My bridesmaids loved their hair and everyone complimented on it. Airbrush makeup turned out really well too. TAD... Read More expensive, but it was a splurge I was willing to go with!

TO Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry