Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry

Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

Don't settle for Beautiful. Be Gorgeous, be You!!

Because YOU deserve to feel pampered and look gorgeous on your wedding day! Lisa and her professional team of makeup artist and hair stylist travel on location to YOU. We are the Top rated beauty service in MN. Our guarantee is everyone will be ready on time and looking amazing for your photographs.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

3640 Talmage Cir, Vadnais Heights, MN
Service for Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Trinette V

I could go on forever about how awesome Lisa is! She is extremely talented, professional and personable! She listens to what you want and the look you are going for and makes it happen. She can do every look you could ask for including the bride, the bridesmaid, mother in law... Read More and even my mom (mother of the bride) who has never had her makeup done professionally before, very sensitive skin and was super nervous! But Lisa made her comfortable and look great while still looking like herself! I have returned to Lisa once since my wedding in June and will continue to do so! The other great thing about Lisa is she gives you little tips and tricks for doing your makeup, touch ups during your big day and a goodie bag with your own lipstick! I would recommend Lisa over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Claire G

I found Lisa Reinhardt through online reviews and I was not disappointed! One of the things that I really loved about Lisa and her team is that they work onsite. Lisa sent two of her team members to the church on the morning of my wedding and they both were so personable and... Read More fun. They worked quickly and efficiently to make sure that my hair and make-up and the hair of my five bridesmaids was done by 11:30AM. I really liked my hair, but what I fell in love with was my make-up. Melanie did an AMAZING job choosing the right colors and making sure that it was exactly what I wanted. I loved the airbrush application and the fake eye-lashes really made my eyes pop. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and I would high recommend Lisa and her team to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Sarah A

Wow! I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa and her team!! Professional, TALENTED, organized, knowledgable, fun and all around FANTASTIC! From the very beginning with my hair/makeup consults she put my mind at ease and I knew that she would do an amazing job! Lisa made... Read More me feel so beautiful and confident. My air brush make-up was flawless and looked amazing all night long, even after dancing! Courtney did a wonderful job with my hair, it was exactly how I envisioned it and stayed perfect all night. She even helped with my hair flowers and veil! All of my bridesmaids commented on how fun and easy Lisa and her team made getting ready! They all were able to bring in a photo of a hairdo and Lisa's team made it come to reality! They all looked stunning! I also had Lisa give me eyelash extensions prior to the wedding so I looked glamorous for all of the events leading up to the big day! She does a fabulous job with those. Lisa and her team go above and beyond to make your wedding even more exciting and memorable! I would 100% recommend her to any bride-to-be. You will NOT be disappointed! I am truly thankful that I chose Lisa and her team to be apart of my special day! They are the best!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Talia A

Lisa and her team were fantastic, fun and very professional! Everyone in my bridal party who received services were stunning and extremely pleased with the final product. My bridesmaids said that this was the best wedding hair/makeup they've ever had done. The process from... Read More start (trial run) to finish (day of wedding) was absolutely seamless. As a bride, they did everything to make the day of the wedding easy and no hassle for me. I really enjoyed working with these ladies and would highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry to anyone looking for the best services for their wedding day or any other special event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Heather M

I didn't know anyone in this industry before searching for my wedding makeup artist. The reviews on Lisa were spot on and I am so glad I hired her for my wedding! My makeup looked so beautiful and I got exactly what I was looking for! My bridesmaids were also really happy with... Read More their makeup. If you are looking for an expert that knows what to do, pick Lisa! You can tell on your first consult that she has a ton of experience in the industry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria T

Lisa and her team are AMAZING!!! They are so personable and made our day so special! Being able to get pampered in our hotel room made my wedding morning so relaxing. I was very impressed too that her and her team never seemed rushed and were able to accommodate hair and makeup... Read More for 11 women, and get done on time with everyone looking fabulous! She is so organized and I greatly appreciated the timeline she provided us for hair & makeup services, everything went so smoothly. I am so blessed to have had Lisa on my wedding and will recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rachel L

Lisa and Courtney did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and made my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! I requested changes to my makeup between the trial and day of, and Lisa was happy to accommodate. I would highly recommend using Lisa and her team for your big day, you... Read More will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan G

They were both very organized and timely. They were kind enough to include my mother in on the fun even though she hadn't originally signed up for anything. Great women to have around as you prepare for such an important day!

Excellent On-Site Hair/Makeup

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kimberly B

Girls were timely, accommodating, and professional. Great on-site hair/makeup.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Melissa O

I can't say enough good things about Lisa and her team: personable, professional and SO talented. Whomever you choose for hair/makeup is who you have to spend the first part of your wedding day with - make it enjoyable! Lisa and her team were a blast! They came onsite for our... Read More wedding at the Crowne Plaza Northstar in Minneapolis, MN and did hair/makeup for me and 8 others. Each of us looked beautiful and everyone was happy with how their look turned out - I can't say I have ever been in a wedding where everyone left the salon feeling pleased. I also appreciated her attention to detail when scheduling the services and keeping everything on track as far as the timeline. Prior to my wedding day, I had a trial with Lisa and she did eyelash extensions for my mother and I the week before the big day. From start to finish, I could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Molly B

Having Lisa do my makeup for our wedding day was the best choice I've ever made. She was so professional and made it fun. I'm so thankful to have had such talent do our wedding. Thank you so so much!! I highly recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Carolyn E

Lisa and her team were so wonderful to work with. They were very friendly and made getting pampered more fun than I could have imagined. The makeup and hair was beautiful, and they really took the time to listen to what I wanted and made sure there were no communication issues.... Read More I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Ladies so much!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Hilliary W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lisa and her stellar team! Lisa and her team made me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day, I am so happy I went with Lisa! Lisa was so fun to work with, very professional and personable! I highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt, she is... Read More amazing!!

Amazing Makeup that stayed perfect the whole night

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Jenna L

I wanted someone to come in and do my makeup for my wedding and found Lisa through a friend. She had nothing but great things to say about her so I booked my consultation. My husband and I love to dance so I knew I would be pretty active the whole night. My makeup stayed... Read More perfectly and I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend Lisa!

Great Experiance

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Heather R

I was beyond satisfied with my hair and makeup services by Lisa Reinhardt. She did an amazing job with my makeup, I looked natural but felt beautiful. I would highly recommend Lisa Reinhardt hair and makeup services to any bride.

Lisa and her team were excellent!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Elinor H

I found Lisa through other reviews, and was not disappointed. In fact, Lisa and her team were excellent. They were very well organized, friendly, creative, accommodating, and of course, talented. A few things that were different about my case and that demonstrate Lisa's... Read More talent and professionalism. (1) I did not do a dry run because I live out of town but was married in MPLS, and I was a little nervous about that. I sent pictures to Lisa and her team beforehand of what I had in mind, and even with the minimal instruction I gave Lisa et al. they were able to do my hair and makeup in a way that made me feel really beautiful. They took my suggestions and went one step beyond them to get everything done right. (2) Lisa was very flexible with payment methods so that we could find and use a method that worked best for the two of us. Other general comments are that the price was very reasonable as compared to other equally as talented vendors in the area. All of my BMs were pleased as well - many came in with few or no suggestions, and Lisa et al. were able to take their natural assets and transform them into wedding and photo friendly beauties (which of course they are naturally as well). I would definitely recommend Lisa and her team.

Loved my Make-Up...Obsessed with the Eyelash Extensions!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Meg B

I am beyond pleased with the work of Lisa Reinhardt and her team. She is not only talented but extremely knowledgeable about the products she uses and what will work best for your skin and the look you are going for. As part of the bridal package you have the opportunity for a... Read More full trial run through/consultation so you can feel confident that your vision is understood and your look can and will be recreated on the big day! After deciding what feature I wanted to focus on (my eyes) I chose to use Lisa for that extra service that made all the difference and totally gave me that "bridal" experience... eyelash extensions!! They are incredible and truly made me feel SO glamorous. Whats more, they lasted extremely well (10.21 to 12.4) when I visited for a fill (I wanted to enjoy having them for the holidays) I'm pretty much obsessed now. Thank you again Lisa and Team for making me and my bridal party feel so beautiful and relaxed on such a special day! M. Sorenson

Excellent Experience--Flawless Makeup--Beautiful Hair

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Kate P

Two people from Lisa's team did my hair and makeup along with the hair and makeup of my bridal party. I am SO glad I went with Lisa Reinhardt. Scheduling my trial was easy, and they listened to exactly what I was looking for. I had pictures of my ideas for hair and makeup, and... Read More they made me look like the pictures. I received compliments all day long about my hair and makeup. I wish I could have my foundation airbrushed every day; I felt like a princess!

Love her!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lindsay S

I found Lisa by looking online at reviews, and I am so glad I did because she was as great as everyone says! I loved my wedding makeup and hair!! I also got eyelash extensions from her the week of, and they were the best thing I could have done, they looked fabulous on my... Read More honeymoon in st lucia and saved me tons of time by not having to wear much makeup there. Lisa and her crew took care of myself, my 9 bridesmaids, my personal attendant and my mom. We all did airbrush makeup and it looked flawless all night. We did photos before our wedding ceremony so I was nervous about how my hair and makeup would look by the dance, but it was still flawless. A consultation was also included in my package to make sure I had the exact look I wanted for my big day. On top of it all Lisa is such a sweetheart. I would refer her any day!

Love Love Love

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Elizabeth G

Lisa and her team were absolutely fabulous! She made me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day! From the consultation, till now, working with Lisa has been outstanding. Lisa and her team came to our hotel, and did my hair and make-up as well as 9 other bridesmaids and... Read More got all of us done in the matter of 2.5 hours! We never felt rushed, and enjoyed the entire experience. Not only I felt beautiful but so did all my bridesmaids! Thank you Lisa for being a part of my big day, and making me look so beautiful! I would highly recommend Lisa and her team! :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Johanna S

I came across Lisa's website while perusing the web for a make-up artist for my wedding reception. I liked what I saw on her website and contacted her to see what her rates would be for myself and 2 other friends and if she was available the day I wanted my make-up done. Her... Read More response was prompt and professional, and we set up a time to do a trial run. I was set up with Miranda who was great! She was so much fun and she really catered to what I wanted and it was easy to tell her if I didn't like something and if we could go in a different direction. She showed up right on time on the day of the event and got our make-up done quick and efficiently and she even helped with my hair when I said I didn't love what someone else had done with it. She was professional, but laid back which is what I really loved, and she didn't bat an eyelash when I said I wanted to go in a different direction or when I was being nit-picky, she took it all in stride and really catered to me and made sure I felt beautiful. I would definitely go with Lisa Reinhardt to get your make-up done, and I if I ever need my make-up done again, I know where I'll be going! And ladies- the fake eyelashes are definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kris O

As the bride I was a little nervous, Katie listened to what I wanted and I looked fabulous! She did the same with my mom and bridesmaids and the make up lasted the entire night with no reapplication (except lips of course!) I highly recommend!!!!!!

Your entire group will look like models!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Alyssa J

The first thing my husband said when we left the chapel was... you and all of the girls look like supermodels. Seriously? A guy said that? It was true, everyone looked beautiful! Nobody looked like they were wearing too much makeup either. I've been to bridal shows where... Read More the make up artists totally over do the blush or dont quite match the foundation perfectly. We all opted to do the airbrush and everyone looked amazing. All the girls looked like a better version of themselves and thats really what you want. I love that they can come on location. It saves you so much stress of rallying everyone to one location and getting them to the next place. We had so much fun drinking memosas in the hotel as we got ready. The girls they send are fun and they are really good. I feel like i'm a tough critic when it comes to hair and makeup, but her team is really good. Nobody's hair or makeup looked rushed or didnt last throuout the night. I'll say it again, my husband thought we all looked like super models. It was really great to hear that!

Amazing Results!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Emily S

I found Lisa using the Knot when I was searching for hair and makeup artists in my area. When I went to visit her studio I loved her staff and everyone was really nice and cared about what I wanted for my special day. When I was there I noticed a woman getting eyelash extensions... Read More and got those as well for my wedding. I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding and I know all my bridesmaids loved theirs as well. I still go see Lisa for regular eyelash extensions and she truly is a wonderful person to work with. If you want amazing results you definatly need to use her for your wedding!

Great Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Katie S

I hired Lisa and her crew to do the hair of my bridal party of 5, plus my make up. I had never had "professional makeup" done before so was hesitant at first since I was not used to seeing myself like that. After my trial run, I ended up deciding on going with fake lashes in... Read More addition to the air brushed foundation. She kept it simple yet elegant. I LOVED it! My wedding look was perfect on the day of. Lisa and her team were able to come directly to the hotel and did a fantastic job! I received many compliments! Thank you, Lisa!!