Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry

On Location Services for Minneapolis + St. Paul Metro Areas

Get $40 OFF your 2018 wedding if you book by Jan!!

Because YOU deserve to feel pampered and look gorgeous on your wedding day! Lisa and her professional team of makeup artist and hair stylist travel on location to YOU. All of her team members are considered 'Senior' stylist meaning they all have worked in the beauty industry for 5+ years servicing Bridal clients. Every single one of our Brides and their bridal parties receive exceptional service and that is why WE are continually the Top Rated Beauty vendor in MN!! Our personal guarantee is everyone will be ready on time, feeling excited and looking amazing for your photographs. Book with Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry today!

On Location Services for Minneapolis + St. Paul Metro Areas (763) 656-8688

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie H

I had a wonderful experience with Lisa's crew for my wedding day hair and makeup! I worked with Mel for my bridal looks and she did such an amazing job capturing the exact vision I had in my head for what I wanted. She was super personable and very easy to talk to, even though I... Read More was 15 minutes late for my trial, she didn't let it bother her at all and I felt she still gave me the full effort and time. On the day of the wedding, we had two other girls in addition to Mel to help get all of my bridesmaids and mothers ready for the day and everyone looked so beautiful! I was really pleased with how well everything went, Lisa was easy to get a hold of and the process of booking and payment was super easy. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Morgan E

I really cannot say enough about Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry. Lisa and her team are professional, customer-oriented, thorough, and extremely responsive. It may be worth noting that I did request changes to my make-up and the schedule between the consultation and day... Read More of the wedding. Not only did Lisa flawlessly execute my vision for my makeup, but she was also extremely flexible and willing to make last minute changes (the very last minute addition of my mother's makeup) to the schedule. Despite initially being a bit reluctant, I did opt to try lash extensions for the first time the week of the wedding. While the idea of having something affixed close to my eyes was admittedly a little scary for someone who had only just experienced strip lashes for the very first time two weeks prior, Lisa was so calm and reassuring throughout the process. The lash extensions were exquisite and in my opinion, worth every penny. Rachel was also phenomenal. I brought a Pinterest photo of the hair style that I was hoping to achieve to the consultation. I wasn't even sure that it would be possible to pull off the look, given that my hair is very fine and achieving the level of volume shown in the picture seemed improbable. I couldn't have been more wrong. Rachel replicated the hair style perfectly. I also opted to bring clip in extensions for the day of the wedding and Rachel expertly (and seamlessly) incorporated them into my hair. The result was spectacular and truly above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Lisa and Rachel for making me (my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, & mother) look (and feel) so beautiful on my wedding day. I want you to know that you have my respect and highest recommendation

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Briana G

Lisa was fantastic!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day! Myself and bridesmaid were so happy with how our makeup turned out. She was on top it from the first time I emailed her, my trial (listened to exactly what I wanted), and on time and stayed on... Read More time on our wedding day! 5 stars for sure would HIGHLY recommend for :) thanks again Lisa!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kate L

Five stars all the way. Lisa and her team took care of hair and makeup for ten women the morning of my wedding and everyone loved everything - that's hard to do! They were absolutely amazing, professional, and timely, and I have recommended them to all of my friends who have... Read More upcoming weddings.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lindsey S

Lisa's team is AMAZING! As an older than average bride, I don't really think I have my "looks" anymore, and I was super nervous about how I would be able to cover many of my "flaws". Patricia from Lisa's team was so great to work with--she was able to enhance many of my features... Read More without making me look overdone, her vision for my hair was spot-on--without seeing my dress, and with just a couple of pictures I had, she chose a hairstyle for me that was PERFECT! On my wedding day, everything ran like clockwork! She and Poonoy completed my and my party's hair and makeup beautifully! Everyone was very happy with their individual look! My hair and makeup looked beautiful, and stayed intact all day and night! I highly recommend the airbrush foundation for your big day! Patricia was also super flexible with changes I made to my hair color and complexion as well! I highly recommend the Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Team!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Danika P

I was very impressed with my makeup for my wedding! I looked flawless. I highly recommend airbrush! It turned out to be 90 degrees on my wedding day and my makeup stayed put all day and night! My hair was very different from my trial, but that could have been my fault since I... Read More asked for more volume. Still, I was a little bit disappointed in my hair because of how different it was than my trial, but was happy that my curls stayed curled all night!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kaitlyn E

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job on our wedding day hair and Makeup. Not only did they bring to life our expectations, but they also came to our bridal suit the morning of the wedding to make the day easier! I would highly recommend Lisa and her team to any bride looking... Read More for a stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Megan N

We had Rachel and Alana for our day of, and they were absolutely wonderful! They were so accommodating and talented, and made sure that everything was perfect before we left! I am so grateful for them; they made me (and my bridal party) feel absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Aly P

Fantastic! Could not be more happy with the service we were given! I booked Lisa Reinhardt to do hair, air brush makeup, and traditional makeup on my entire bridal party and for my mother and mother-in-law. They were very flexible with times, and were easy to work with! I was so... Read More happy with the final outcome, and would recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica D

Such talented hair & makeup artists- Trish, Alana, & Poonoy were wonderful to work with! I highly recommend the airbrushing- it looked flawless in the pictures. No touch-ups needed the entire day even after dancing the night away :)

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Eloise C

Very beautiful and natural looking makeup and skilled hairdressers! Would recommend 10/10. They helped me create the look I wanted and took all my bridesmaids' considerations into account when doing their hair & makeup. Both my makeup and hair stayed all day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

I was very disappointed by Lisa's service. None of the girls made up by her were happy with the results and had to touch it up. She ended up doing the wrong makeup on me (the bride) and argued that I had emailed her stating I wanted a solid shimmery eyeshadow (not true). My... Read More bridesmaids were floored by her attitude. It was very embarrassing. She had to redo my eyeshadow which wasted a lot of time and resulted in me not being able to take pictures with my bridesmaids. I will never get this time back. I would warn others to stay away. There are many better options out there.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kayla R

Lisa and her team were so amazing! Lisa did eyelash extensions the week of my wedding, I can't recommend these enough! They were perfect for the honeymoon and I thought I'd only want them once but now I'm hooked! The other girls are also amazing. Everyone in the wedding party... Read More looked and felt beautiful all day, and they were fun!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amy S

Lisa and her team are amazing. Lisa and her team did hair and make-up for me (the bride), 9 bridesmaids, my mother, and two flower girls. Everyone was beyond happy with both services and we loved hanging out with them all day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Alex T

I loved working with Lisa! It is no surprise that she's a make-up artist vendor of choice for the Twin Cities. Lisa is professional and easy to work with. She took the time to get to know me and my make-up preferences, and helped me create the perfect bridal look! My bridesmaids... Read More loved working with her team, as well. We've already hired Lisa to do the make-up and hair for my sister's upcoming wedding. I couldn't recommend working with Lisa more.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Brittany W

Lisa (& Courtney) were great to work with for both my pre-trial and on our wedding day! They came on site to our venue which was extremely helpful and less stressful! I loved my hair & makeup and couldn't have pictured it any better! I 100% recommend using her services for... Read More both your hair & makeup on your wedding day!! Thanks again Lisa!!! :) :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rebecca H

Lisa and co are the best! I highly recommend them for your big day. They are talented, organized, and a ton of fun to talk to while we were all getting ready! The entire bridal party said that they were the best team they have worked with and loved their hair and make up.... Read More Personally, my hair and make up were on point and best part about it? It stayed put all night while I was sweating, dancing, and having a great time.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan B

Fantastic team of ladies! They made everyone look flawless and the best part is they came to us, so we didn't have to worry about traveling! The make up was very classy and soft looking and stayed perfect through the whole night. Hair was still in tack and stayed curled... Read More throughout the night as well! I would definitely recommend them. Thank you Lisa and your team for being amazing!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicole L

Melanie and Christi were absoluetly wonderful! They did make up for my mother, bridesmaid and I and it lasted all night for all of us. We all got a ton of complements on how good our hair and makeup looked. My hair lasted all day, it made it through a lot of wind. It took us... Read More about half an hour to undo my hair because it wanted to stay up even with people trying to pull out the bobby pins. After my trail my bangs started to fall in my face but I let them know that and they changed what product they used and it held up all day. Lisa emailed out a timeline with the schedule for the day weeks before the wedding which was a huge help with planning the morning. They did a fantastic job! It turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ana B

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful! I showed them a few pictures of what I had in mind and they made it even better than I could've imagined! They did hair for myself and all 6 bridesmaids, as well as makeup for a few of us, and managed to finish right on schedule. They... Read More were fun to chat with and were great to have in the hotel room as we got pumped up for the big day. My hair and makeup ended up look flawless throughout the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

I was a little late in setting up hair and make-up set up for my wedding and Lisa did a fantastic job finding exceptionally capable artists for my day. Kudos to make-up artist Rachel who was flexible when I changed our pre-made plan the day of the wedding. Would use Lisa's... Read More team again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Melissa P

Lisa and her team were GREAT! I was so happy with how my make-up and hair turned out for my wedding day! I requested changes to my make-up and hair between the consultation and day of and both Lisa and Courtney were happy to accommodate and executed my vision perfectly. My... Read More bridesmaids looked beautiful as well! Lisa and her team were on time, very professional and comfortable/fun to be around. The airbrushing lasted all day, which was perfect for pictures on a hot day. I opted for lash extensions for my wedding and Lisa did a fabulous job! I received numerous compliments on them even after the wedding. I highly recommend Lisa and her team! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Brie E

Lisa and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my big day! I booked Lisa and her team after reading so many good reviews about them and they definitely live up to their expectations. I was able to tell them what I wanted to be done and they did exactly that. It... Read More was so nice and convenient that Lisa and her team were able to travel to the hotel that way we didn't feel rushed at all. My makeup and hair was everything I could have asked for. All my friends were so stunned on how amazing my hair and makeup turned out. I wish I could replay the look on my husbands face when he saw me for the first time.I felt so beautiful and confident for my big day!! I would definitely recommend booking with Lisa and her team.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Jonah N

Lisa and her team were GREAT! I was so happy with how my make-up turned out on my wedding day! My bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well :) Lisa was on time, very professional and relaxing to be around the morning of the wedding. The airbrushing lasted all day, which was... Read More perfect for pictures. I definitely recommend Lisa and her team! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day, Lisa :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Julie A

These ladies were great! Personable, timely and professional. Everything went smoothly from my trial appointment to the day of makeup and hair. I had heard so many horror stories with hair and makeup services that I wanted to book one that had a perfect rating. Even if they... Read More might be a little expensive, I heard some grumblings amongst the wedding party.... Knowing that I would have a professional and quality service show up on my wedding day to make me look beautiful, it was totally 100% worth it. No stress.

Lisa Reinhardt

I moved to Minnesota over 9 years ago from Texas. I literally fell in love with doing women's makeup and realized how beautiful they felt afterwards. In return this made me feel good too! I quickly decided that Bridal makeup was the direction I wanted to pursue. I noticed that there was a need for on-location Bridal makeup services and also the demand for hair styling. I decided combining these needs seemed obvious. People and makeup artistry are my passion! My work is not really "work" at all. I strive for each of my Brides to enjoy their experience and to feel Beautiful on their Big Day!