Little Miss Cake Company

Cake Tops & Accessories

280 Suburban Ave., Deer Park, NY

Wonderful cakes!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Win K

The only reason Melissa did not get the full stars was because there were specific details to the wedding venue that she did not understand or forgot. In hindsight, I could have talked to her prior to the wedding, but the time factor was not in my favor. Otherwise, she was great to work with! The tasting was wonderful and the guests that got to try the cupcakes were impressed. Overall, a good experience with reasonable pricing.

Not quite what we expected

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Pragati T

The consultation was great - very friendly woman and great flavors and fillings. The actual cake wasn't the exact picture we asked for and the exact taste wasn't the same as in the tasting, but still, it was a decent cake.

Best Experience! 5 Stars All The Way!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Lindsay M

We came to Little MIss Cake Company with an unconventional idea for serving cupcakes and rainbow cookies at our wedding reception. Melissa and team were up for the challenge and when our special day arrived, they more than met our expectations. The custom tablescape they designed was beautiful and the cupcakes and rainbow cookies were fresh and super delicious. All my guests raved about the presentation and taste. We couldn't have been more pleased with everything. We highly recommend Little Miss Cake Company and would absolutely use them again for special occasion cupcakes, cakes, and of course rainbow cookies!

Sweet!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Katie S

Melissa was the best to work with. She not only had the best cake of all the places I sampled, but also the best prices. The cake was absolutely delicious. She did a wonderful job. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely still go with her-it would be a no-brainer...Little Miss Cake Company is the best!

Wonderful, Wonderful !

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Clarissa Z

I had used Little Miss Cake Company for my wedding in May 2012. They were very excited to hear my ideas and were easy to talk to.Very easy to contact as well. The price was right and the cake was gorgeous as well as TASTY!!! :) I will be using them again for future parties.

Five Stars

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Christina M

We recently used Little Miss Cake Company for our wedding at NYIT De Seversky Mansion. From the beginning, Melissa was a pleasure to work with. My emails were promptly returned, we scheduled a tasting and gave a deposit on the spot. The cake flavors were so delicious; we chose red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and butter cake with vanilla frosting. I brought inspiration photos which were perfectly executed. The cakes were incredibly affordable and I would recommend her to anyone!

Send Email