Little White Dress Visuals

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas

Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

109 Braxman Lane, Holly Springs, NC Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas (919) 575-2826

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Hannah H

Jeff did my engagement and wedding photos. The engagement pictures were wonderful and just what we wanted. In our initial meeting with Jeff, we had expressed our vision for our wedding pictures and Jeff seemed excited to give us that vision. The pictures only captured about 50%... Read More of the things that we said we wanted (lots of candids, closeups, etc.). I was actually so disappointed with the images (quality of many in terms of lighting, lack of images we asked for) that it took me almost a year to look back through the photos to pick out ones for my book. He never set a time limit on when I needed to have the book photos picked out, nor did he contact me during this time asking about the photos. Once I did go through and pick out images that were ok, Jeff never sent me a proof to look over. Throughout the next 10 months, it would take Jeff weeks, and sometimes even months, to return my emails, each time replying that it was his "busy season" in trying to explain why he had taken so long to reply. After 10 months, I finally received my books. I have documentation that I paid for three books, but when asking for a refund of one of the books due to the excessive time it was taking to receive me books, Jeff stated that I only paid for one book and so he was actually going above and beyond for me and considered the matter closed. It also took Jeff many weeks to reply to me after I asked about a refund of one of the books. Overall, I am incredibly disappointed in the wedding pictures, but even more so in how Jeff handled the situation after.

2017-08-12T10:10:15 Response from the vendor

This public review is the first time we have heard anything from this client expressing her disappointment with her wedding images. In fact, we have email correspondence from her shortly after her wedding in which she praised our work. We also have the signed contract... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Paulina G

Jeffery and Christina are amazing. I have worked with them for the last 4 years and have seen them do fabulous work at many different weddings, and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments. They are the kind of photographers that want your day to be encapsulated in time... Read More and to be remembered vividly with their images. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day and for the many life events following.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Rosalie N

From the moment we met Jeffery and Christina, we knew they should be the ones to capture our special day. I had spoken to other photographers, who were a little too full of themselves and charged outrageous prices. Jeffery and Christina were so kind, down to earth and fair. On... Read More the big day it was so incredibly hot and humid, but they didn't complain and managed to make us look great, even though we had sweat pouring off of us from everywhere lol!! We will always treasure the beautiful pictures they created; they have a gift for capturing those special moments, when you don't even realize you're being photographed. We will definitely ask them to come back to capture other important life events for us.

Made Our Day

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Megan M

Jeffrey and Christina were a joy to work with. They captured our wedding beautifully without being obtrusive. We are so pleased with the style of their photos--they truly captured the story of our day in a way that is real and emotional.

Excellent choice!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Sasha L

Picking the photographers for my wedding was by far the easiest, quickest decision I made throughout the entire process. As a former journalist, I wanted photographers who could really capture all the special moments on camera, rather than just take great posed pictures.... Read More Christina and Jeffery are excellent at this. They also responded very quickly to all of my emails. They were really flexible leading up to the big day, even when the location and date of the wedding changed (a few times). While I do appreciate their low-stress, laid back style, I wish they would have directed a bit more than they did, and that one of them had captured some photos of the cocktail hour while the other was taking portraits of the bridal party. They sent me a ton of nearly identical pictures (2400+), which was a bit overwhelming to go through. Overall though, I am very pleased with the photos, they are awesome, and I wish I had reserved LWD for longer hours!!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Amy D

Jefferey was so wonderful to work with, he was so easy going and really listened to what we wanted. I feel like they gave us great pictures to choose from and it was so nice to have the print credit to use after we saw our pictures rather than having to choose and pay for... Read More albums/prints before hand.

Good non-posed wedding photos

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Mandy B

Jeffery and his wife both specialize in photojournalism. I went with them because I hate those stuffy posed pictures that just seem unnatural. We were pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Jeffery was very receptive to suggestions along the way, and gave his expert... Read More advice as well.

Captured our special day SO well!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Amanda F

We were so pleased with Christina Minnish's work at our wedding. She was easy going and comfortable to work with. She spent time on what was important, and hurried along when she could tell we were at our limit on photos and ready to get to the party. : ) We were provided a... Read More handful of beautifully edited photos, as well as all 3,300ish unedited photos taken at the event, with the option to have our favorites edited. It's so nice to have so much to choose from.... overwhelming, but in a good way. We plan to use Little White Dress Visuals (the new name of this company, I believe) for family photos for years to come!

5 stars in every respect

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Morgan G

When I met Jeffery, I was so impressed with his portfolio, personality, and prices! Jeffery and his wife Christina could not offer a better bargain on their packages, which as a bride, I appreciate!! But beyond the price list, their work is among the best. I spotted a photo by... Read More Jeffery set up out front at a Bridal Fair in Raleigh, and my friends and I stopped to admire. Jeffery and I worked out travel arrangements, and my husband and I were thrilled with the way our personalities connected. Jeffery's excitement while photographing the wedding was contagious for everyone, and we are beyond satisfied with the finished product!

Unimpressed

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Anna P

First: I did not use Jeffery Minnish Photography for my wedding. My fiance and I met with Jeffery Minnish to discuss our wedding, as I saw his work at a wedding show and really liked the aesthetic of the photos. We had met with another photographer couple and had a great... Read More experience, so I was excited to see what Jeffery had to say. We met at a coffee shop, and right off the bat, Jeffery did not provide any documentation or price lists to help us see what their packages were. He briefly explained his previous experience, etc. and then showed us a photo album. While he was nice enough, he had a very lackadaisical "I don't necessarily need your business" attitude. We asked if they would be present at the rehearsal dinner (as another photographer had offered to do for us as part of all of their client packages) and Jeffery shrugged and said "we used to. we don't really do that anymore. We can try if you want". It just wasn't professional. I asked him if he could provide a document with their pricing and packages and he enthusiastically said "yes! I'll email it this evening". Well, eight months later we still haven't received that pricing and packages document. Overall, Jeffery was a nice person, but he really did not convey a sense of "we'd love to photograph your wedding". He made it clear that they've done this for years, they do hundreds of weddings a year, and ours would just be another drop in the bucket. I was really unimpressed by the fact that he didn't even follow through with something as basic as sending a potential client the requested pricing and package listing. I'm glad we didn't pursue selecting him as our photographer. We chose a photographer couple that have been incredibly attentive and thorough. They've gone above and beyond and Jeffery never conveyed that "above and beyond" was part of the service provided by Jeffery Minnish Photography.

Great Photography Experience

Reviewed on 3/04/2012 Caroline S

We had a wonderful experience with Jeffery and Cristina. They easy to work with and were non-intrusive on the day of our wedding. In retrospect, it was an added bonus to have two photographers included in the package because they can shoot at different angles. We really... Read More appreciated that they asked for a list of posed pictures before the ceremony, which ensured that we go all of the posed shots that we were looking for. Their pricing is reasonable and very competitive. Great folks and great photos!

Better than Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Monica H

Jeffery was professional, reasonably priced, and incredibly talented. We received our pictures about a month after our wedding date and I cried when I saw them. His pictures took us right back to the very emotional and intimate moments of that day. I have had many people tell me... Read More our pictures could be "straight out of a magazine."

Perfect Photog at a Perfect Price

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Donna S

Jeffery is a great photographer, and his pricing is great. I am so pleased with our pictures from the wedding and he was a fun addition to the whole night. I had a lot of other photographers send me pricing of more than 3K for a basic package and then send me emails telling me... Read More that if I went with a photographer that was less, i would have terrible photos. Don't fall for that terrible sales technique. Call Jeffrey