Is this your business? claim it now

Little White Dress Visuals

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas

Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

109 Braxman Lane, Holly Springs, NC Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas (919) 575-2826

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Paulina G

Jeffery and Christina are amazing. I have worked with them for the last 4 years and have seen them do fabulous work at many different weddings, and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments. They are the kind of photographers that want your day to be encapsulated in time... Read More and to be remembered vividly with their images. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day and for the many life events following.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Rosalie N

From the moment we met Jeffery and Christina, we knew they should be the ones to capture our special day. I had spoken to other photographers, who were a little too full of themselves and charged outrageous prices. Jeffery and Christina were so kind, down to earth and fair. On... Read More the big day it was so incredibly hot and humid, but they didn't complain and managed to make us look great, even though we had sweat pouring off of us from everywhere lol!! We will always treasure the beautiful pictures they created; they have a gift for capturing those special moments, when you don't even realize you're being photographed. We will definitely ask them to come back to capture other important life events for us.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Amy D

Jefferey was so wonderful to work with, he was so easy going and really listened to what we wanted. I feel like they gave us great pictures to choose from and it was so nice to have the print credit to use after we saw our pictures rather than having to choose and pay for... Read More albums/prints before hand.

Good non-posed wedding photos

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Mandy B

Jeffery and his wife both specialize in photojournalism. I went with them because I hate those stuffy posed pictures that just seem unnatural. We were pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Jeffery was very receptive to suggestions along the way, and gave his expert... Read More advice as well.