Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

55 N York Road, Hatboro, PA (267) 481-4093

Unique and Beautiful Work by a Great Little Woman!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Flora B

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Francesca for our wedding stationery, including our custom illustrated save the date (it looked just like us!), our wedding invitation suite, and day-of stationery (including program, seating cards, and thank you cards). Francesca's... Read More creativity was a breath of fresh air, and she made sure that all of our stationery was designed in a cohesive manner. I'm still getting compliments on my save the dates that I sent out over a year ago! Choosing Little Woman Design was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, and I am looking forward to working with them again on future events :)

Wonderful to Work With!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Sydney O

Michael and Francesca were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were attentive, helpful, professional, and personable. They were able to take our disorganized ideas and create a beautiful product. We couldn't have been happier with our invitations and wedding programs.... Read More Would HIGHLY recommend to ANY bride and groom.

Little Woman Design

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Monica B

I HIGHLY recommend Little Woman Design! I am so lucky to have found them. They made the wedding invitation process extremely stress- free. They also worked with our budget which is very important as wedding costs add up.

The most unique wedding stationary

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Danielle G

We used Little Woman Design for our wedding invitations and were blown away at how amazing they turned out. Francesca and Michael were wonderful to work with during the process. We could not be happier with the outcome. They truly brought our vision to life! Everyone has been... Read More raving about our unique invitations. Planning a wedding can be stressful and this is one area I did not want to worry about. We told Little Woman Design exactly what we wanted and they made it happen and worked with our budget. They will be providing us with our programs, menu cards, and escort cards. We have no doubt in our mind all our day-of-stationary will be just as awesome :)

Best Stationary EVER!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

Working with Little Woman Design was a true pleasure! Francesca is truly talented at what she does. Our invitations were above and beyond what we could have imagined. Francesca captured what our likes/dislikes were and helped us create a themed event to the stationary. Our... Read More invites were very classy and unique. We have gotten many compliments on them. We were so excited to send them out! If you are looking for help either coming up with or executing the invites of your dreams--Little Woman Design will be your magic weapon to achieve more than what you could have imagined!

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Demetra V

Little Woman Design created our invitations for our June wedding. Michael and Francesca were wonderful to work with. They made the process so easy and stress free. They're willing to work with you with whatever you need. They were the first (and only) vendor we met with for... Read More our invitations, but we just loved them and their work so much that we decided to look no further. They even worked with us on creating our wedding invitations in a different language for some of our family overseas! They really were one of the highlights of the entire stressful wedding planning process.

Little Woman Designs Is Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Meaghan B

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Francesca at Little Woman. No only were my invitations and day of stationary stunning but Francesca used her creativity and advice to help me create my exact vision. I highly recommend Little Woman Designs!!

Little Women Design

Reviewed on 3/08/2014

Our invitation suite could not have turned out more perfect! They turned out better than we could have imagined! Colors, design & calligraphy all came together beautifully! We absolutely love them. Francesca & Michael really made the process so easy, even with my constant last... Read More minute changes. When everything was finalized they even provided us with tips for the mailing process that became extremely helpful! & the compliments are rolling in on how beautiful our invitations are! :)

Loved our invitations!

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Alicia B

We could not be happier with how our invitations turned out! Michael and Francesca were so great to work with. They were one of the first vendors we booked and we had a great feeling about them from our initial meeting. We could not be more pleased about our decision to work... Read More with them. They didn't try to upsell us at all but rather offered suggestions on how we could keep costs down which we really appreciated. Michael kept the process very organized and stayed on top of all our deadlines. We had some ideas for what we wanted but Francesca made our vision a reality and gave us a completely original and one-of-a-kind invitation. We have received so many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend Little Woman Design to anyone looking for creative and talent designers that are willing to work within your budget!

Perfect choice!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Christy Z

It was wonderful working with Francesca and Michael! They were very friendly and helpful right from our very first meeting and it was very obvious that they understood how important our invitations were to us. Francesca created a beautiful and unique wedding invitation just... Read More for us and put up with my crazy requests and changes. I had no doubt that they wanted to provide the best service possible. We ended up with a printing error that they fixed incredibly quickly. The customer service is top notch and they made us feel like family when working with them!

Amazing Wedding Paper Products!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Abby W

I worked with Francesca and Michael of Little Woman Design for both my wedding invitations and programs. Little Woman offers a very personal experience with multiple sit down meetings to really help create unique products for your wedding. We spent lots of time choosing printing... Read More methods, paper and design and they were patient and helpful every step of the way. They also use a great online communication system to track your progress and proofs along the way. I couldn't love my wedding invitation more, it's a high quality product that is unique to our event. I had so much fun working with Fran and Michael, I would absolutely use them again for another event!

Little Women Design

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Andrea B

Francesca and Michael were wonderful to work with! Francesca's work is beautiful. They were very willing to come up with a beautiful custom made invitation suite that was well within our budget. They were always prompt in getting back to me with any questions that I had. I... Read More have received so many compliments on how nice our invitations were. If you are looking for beautiful, stress free invitations for your wedding little women design is the way to go!

Extremely Satisfied

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Anne Marie M

This about sums up our very recent experience with Little Woman Design. I do not normally write reviews but I felt compelled to write this one. What a fantastic choice this was! Francesca and Michael are delightful to work with and very easy going. They are truly... Read More customer-oriented; they have been in close contact with us every step of the way. They are very detail oriented, organized, accommodating, and I think they are mind readers! The ability to bring to fruition a vision that I had for the bridal shower invitations was impressive! The finished products that we have received thus far are beautiful! I would highly recommend Little Woman Design.

One of a Kind!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Elizabeth M

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Francesca & Michael! I knew as soon as I met them that they would deliver beautiful one of a kind stationary. They respond very quickly to any questions you may have and even calendarize the whole process, which... Read More is amazing for busy brides. I have them doing everything for me from save the dates to place cards and thank you notes. My mom was so impressed she hired them for my bridal shower invitations as well. I have not had to worry for one second that anything would be less than perfect. Francesca is really in tune to what you are looking for. I showed her a few ideas and she came up with the invitation I was dreaming of on the first try! They offer great suggestions and pointers along the way. I would recommend them to anyone!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Bobo S

Francesca and Michael have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They have made our wedding so unique and special with our fabulous invitations. They are super responsive and organized, which I cannot express enough how much I appreciate as the wedding approaches. Working with... Read More them has made our planning process much easier. They are detail-oriented and super creative. Our letterpress invitation suite turned out far better than I had imagined! We received so many compliments on the invitations. We met with them several times and were able to view and approve proofs online, which is great since we are so busy. Francesca was able to take the vision I had in my head and translate it onto paper. Their quality of work and standards far exceed any other vendor I worked with. They were always willing to work with us on revisions or special requests - much appreciated! Thank you for making our beautiful invitations and for making the planning process so much easier!

Loved my invitation!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Jaclyn M

Francesca and Michael were so easy to work with. They lay everything out for you step by step and will work with you to get exactly what you want. My invitations were beautiful. They also did my table numbers with an idea I had that turned out perfectly. It was a great... Read More experience.

Very Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Danielle K

I am thrilled with the beautiful invitations that Little Woman Design was able to create for me! Working with Francesca and Michael was an absolute dream. They kept in constant contact throughout the entire process of creating the invitations I dreamed of, and they were always... Read More available whenever I had questions or new ideas to discuss. Francesca is incredibly talented... I just cannot say enough wonderful things about the invitations she created for us! At the end of the day, I feel like I not only hired great vendors, but I gained friends in the process. Love, love, love, Francesca & Michael at Little Woman Design!

very creative and laid back design team

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Marci H

Little Women Design was such a pleasure to work with. Francesca and Michael make an excellent team and I would recommend their work to everyone. (I have already recommended them to a few friends shopping for invites). Even though their prices are extremely competitive you never... Read More feel like you are being discounted when it comes to quality and service. Aside from their creative design work they are extremely easy to work with and communicate with, both being very laid back and calm. Michael and Francesca, if you are reading this THANK YOU FOR BEING SO EASY TO WORK WITH!! WE'VE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THE INVITES :)

Best experience

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 Esther A

My fiancé and I really loved working with Little Woman Design. First of all, we have been working on a low budget and from the beginning they have been very accommodating, giving us advice as to how to make the invites fit our budget without losing the charm we wanted to have.... Read More We looked around and when we met Francesca and Michael, we knew they were "the ones"! Very nice, and fun to work with. They stay on top of deadlines and offer amazing quality work. Moreover, they are not intermediaries, they are the ones doing the work for you. Francesca listens to the things you'd like to have and she takes it from there to make your design. You have proofs and if you don't like it, she can adapt it and change it, but I tell you, I LOVED it from the first time. We received our invites yesterday and we wanted to celebrate that with them, because we LOVED them. In fact, we will work again with them and ask them to make more things we want to have for our wedding. I definitely recommend Little Woman Design, because they are more than just a business company; they are PEOPLE who show they care for you to have your dreams come true.

Like nothing else out there

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Sarah A

I am getting married in May and I started looking for invitations back in August. I went through every invitation that I could find online, but I wanted something unique. I wanted something very different from the average invitation that was just like everything else out there.... Read More My wedding has a very modern and young feel, and I wanted my invitation to introduce that. I looked around awhile until I found Little Woman Design online. I loved the unique take on all of their work. I sent them an email, and they got back to me immediately. They were even able to meet with me later that day. That is one thing that I really appreciate. After planning most of my wedding, I have realized that some vendors take longer than you expect to get back to you. That is never a problem with Little Woman Design. They always got back to us fairly quickly, never more than a day (usually within the hour). Francesca and Michael are AWESOME! They give you a very personalized experience and work with your invitations until they are correct to the very last detail. They are so sweet and wonderful to work with. They are a cute couple that made me, my fiancee, and my mother very comfortable and happy with the whole process. They also have great ideas and recommendations. They also are very concerned with saving you money and give you suggestions on your paper for your project to save you a little money. Regardless of the price the end product is flawless and exactly what I always imagined. It was worth every penny. Invitations set the whole tone of the wedding, and were very important to me. Little Woman Design has been a dream to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Ginalouise S

Mike and Francesca were absolutely wonderful! They were the first invitation vendor we met with and decided to look no further. We were hesitant at first and wanted to shop around, but after meeting with them we decided we wanted nothing more than to work with them. From day... Read More one they have been nothing but accommodating. We had a tight budget and they worked with us to stay within it and were understanding the whole way through. Another plus was that they are not a large company, but a simple husband and wife doing exactly what they love and their work shows that! After meeting with us briefly and us only giving Francesca a vague idea of what we were looking for out of our save the date, she blew us away with our FIRST proof! A few tweaks later and we are getting compliments from everyone on them and I could not be more happy of how they came out! It has truly been a pleasure working with them and I can not wait to see how the invitation portion as well as our other products from them come out! One last perk about Little Women is that they are always there. No matter what time of day/night I email/text/call they answer within minutes or very shortly after. This has truly been a wonderful experience! You will not be disappointed!

Amazing Invitations and Service

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Lauren D

Little Woman Design designed and created a letterpress invitation suite and rehearsal dinner invitations with a Philadelphia theme for my wedding. The entire suite is absolutely stunning. I came in with half an idea and they were able to take it and make it a reality. The first... Read More words my fiance and I said when we saw the finished product were "these look like our wedding" which was what I wanted so badly and couldn't find when looking before. Besides the incredible product, Little Woman Design is a dream to work with. They respond immediately to all emails. They came to meet us at our apartment when we were unable to schedule another appointment due to a hurricane. They are completely flexible and supportive - giving ideas without pushing you. Also, they made my dream of letterpress invitations a reality. They work with a local family owned press which does excellent work and makes the process affordable. I feel so relaxed and excited knowing that we will be working with Little Woman on the rest of our wedding paper. I know it will be gorgeous and bring the entire event together. I was so lucky to stumble upon them and would strongly recommend their work to anyone I know for any event. Update: I wanted to update after our wedding to say that our day-of paper was just perfect. It was exactly what I wanted and, as always, delivered ahead of schedule with extra pieces. We cannot thank or recommend Little Woman Design enough. To update you on the wedding invitations, the parents of one of my bridesmaids owns a personal printing business. They see hundreds of wedding invitations a year and said that hands down these were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. Little Woman Design will listen to your ideas and create incredibly beautiful paper that will bring your entire look together. They are a joy to work with and we wish them all the best. We can’t wait until we are in need of some housewarming invitations to come back!

LOVE THEM!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Abby H

These two are top notch when it comes to planning your wedding and a definite must!! They are so affordable, down to earth, easy to work with and on top of their game!!! This Creative and fun couple were a pure pleasure to work with through my wedding planning and I am going to... Read More miss them!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Michelle B

Francesca and Mike at Little Woman Design have gone above and beyond to make our Save-The-Date magnets perfect, just as we wanted them. We were absolutely shocked at how creative and on-point they turned out. Francesca was open for any changes we wanted, and offered excellent,... Read More non-judgemental opinions. Both Francesca and Mike are easily contacted, friendly, and professional. Already, close friends of ours are jealous, and asked for information on Little Woman Design. We cannot wipe the smile off of our faces everytime we pass the magnet on our refrigerator. We also look forward to having our invitations done by Little Women Design, and we have no doubt they will turn out above and beyond our expectations.

100% Custom!

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Leah S

My fiance and I had the best experience working with Francesca and Michael! The best part being that it was all 100% custom. We had gone to other companies and wasted a ton of time flipping through those awful books only to see the same invitation page after page after... Read More page... If you want something original, they are definitely the way to go. Our initial meeting was discussing what my fiance and I wanted our wedding invitations to be like. We threw out a bunch of ideas that surrounded our overall wedding theme and after we left we thought, "how are they going to make that without it looking crazy?" Then we got our first proofs and they totally got what were envisioning. Our package included, the invitation, response card, website card, rehearsal dinner invite, thank you card, place seating cards and photo booth logo. Francesca designed the suite to give us exactly what we asked for! After the first round we made some changes and when we got them back we were so excited how much they reflected us and just really tied the whole wedding together. It was nice getting everything from one place in order to help build upon our theme. Both are super accomodating as well as offer a reasonable payment plan so you don't get hit with one lump sum. They are also spaced out so depending on how much time you give them you may even have a couple months in between each payment.