Let Us Help You Capture the Story of Your Wedding

Live Free and Smile offers luxury booths, that can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. We offer full service, meaning we will take care of everything needed from set up, break down, custom photo templates (strips of 4x6), props, and backdrops. A trained tech is sent to set up and breakdown, as well as assist guests. We offer UNLIMITED prints and text, a link to all images and GIF's that can be shared with guests (free downloads from our site!), and a USB is given to the couple at the end of the night with all images and GIF's. We service all of NH and work in MA, VT and ME as well. We offer competitive pricing and also offer Small Group Rates. Sit Back, Relax and let us do the Entertaining!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Caitlyn

Hello All! My name is Caitlyn Anderson and I am the owner of Live Free and Smile, LLC. We are family owned and operated out of Weare NH. I have loved photography for years and have taken many photography classes because I love images that tell a story. When I discovered photo booths, it was love at first sight! What better way to get great photos (I like to call our booth photos professional candids) of your wedding guests?! Candid photos are the photos that tell the best stories! Let us help you capture the story of your wedding day! :}