The best music. Easy.

Planning your big day just got easier. We'll guide you through the whole process, from selecting your ideal entertainment to bringing your vision to life on the day of. We'll handle all the details, from collaborating with you to coordinating with your venue. We're here every step of the way! We're not a big agency and we're not just a band: we're a small family of musicians & producers who believe in doing things right. You won't find a more talented group of performers, easier people to work with, nor anyone who will pack your dance floor and rock your party like us! Need ceremony or cocktail music? Throwing an after-party? We have a variety of instruments and styles to choose from: string quartets, folk bands, you name it! Contact us to find out more about our all-inclusive packages!

Instruments

Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Julian C

Live Music Pros provided an excellent band experience for our wedding party. My wife and I were amazed by the talent the band brought and the professionalism the management provided throughout our correspondence leading up to the event. Countless guests commented on how good... Read More the band was - truly, very talented singers and musicians. Got us on our feet! Cannot recommend Live Music Pros enough. Thank you for making our party so memorable!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Chris C

Atomic Funk Project / Live Music Pros went above and beyond and DELIVERED a fantastic reception! We are grateful as they contributed by making our wedding the "event of a lifetime" for most of our guests. We had an entire year of planning with the directors, and the execution... Read More was phenomenal. We will forever be "groupies" of Atomic Funk Project!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jane M

Live Music Pros are fantastic and we would highly recommend. The booking process was straightforward, very responsive to our emails and more importantly they put on a great performance for our wedding. Our guests loved their energy and even days after are still talking about... Read More how great this band is.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Rebecca C

We can't say enough about how great Live Music Pros was. My husband and I agreed that having a great band was the priority for our wedding reception, and spent countless hours and days researching bands. Atomic Funk had incredible reviews and promos, and we saw them live and... Read More were blown away. On our wedding day, they lived up to all of the hype. They were amazing! The wedding guests were on the dance floor all night, and begging for more as the wedding came to an end. They played a perfect set of song choices that catered to our audience, learned songs we asked for perfectly, and brought an overall energy to the night that exceeded our expectations. Cassondra, Joel and Chris were exceptional singers and performers. We highly recommend this band and company!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Chelsea N

Ever since we saw Live Music Pros at a showcase in Brooklyn, my husband and I could not wait to hear them play at our wedding. We were blown away by their performance at the showcase, but nothing compared to having them play at our wedding. We had a nine piece band and they... Read More were simply incredible. We had Joel, Brandi, and Justin as vocalists at our wedding and I would pay money to see any of them perform again. Their playlist is the perfect mix of old and new (something for everyone), and they had everyone dancing (even the people who claimed they weren't really dancers). Their energy and excitement really shone through, and we could not recommend them more. If music and dancing is important to you, you need to have Live Music Pros perform at your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kate M

Atomic Funk Project is the best wedding band out there. Hands down. They absolutely made our wedding the best party any of our guests have ever been to. Every single guest asked who they were and took cards. We had a tough time getting people off the dance floor to eat dinner... Read More because everyone was too busy dancing. Best problem to have!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Christina G

Cannot say enough positive things about this band. They had everyone dancing the entire time! Between the quality of the outstanding vocals, their wonderful musicians (especially horn section) and lights, it felt like you were at a concert! They even took time to learn how to... Read More play the father/daughter and mother/son dance which was a special touch. They were very responsive and flexible and reached out to seek clarification with us if something was not clear. Everyone kept asking us where we found them! True professionals - highlight of the wedding and best wedding band we've heard.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Maribeth M

We had the Atomic Funk Project for our wedding in August 2016. AFP ismuch more than a wedding band. AFP is worth every penny! When looking for a band, we set out to find someone that played the New York music scene and we found them one night playing at BB Kings. They are... Read More extremely talented professional musicians who kept everyone dancing all night long. We had an eclectic mix of music and AFP came through playing all of the musical genres. The bride wanted Motown and 70s disco and the groom wanted more modern music, including hip hop and the Black Eyed Peas. People could not get enough of the music and did not leave the dance floor. The band was extremely professional and good in interacting with all of the guests. My sister and cousin went up to sing the Bee Gees "Staying Alive" and the lead singer was great about having them on stage. The lead singer came on to the dance floor to join the dancing. They were great about taking a request for an encore song. They did an amazing rendition of "A New York State of Mind." We still have guests raving about the band several months later and they keep saying how that was the best band ever at a wedding. Everyone liked them so much, that a group of friends and family want to go see AFP play at BB Kings one night.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Meaghan C

From the second our first song concluded all of our guests did not budge from the dance floor. Live Music Pros exceeded any expectations I could have had for our wedding band. My husband and I, our parents and guests all do not have enough wonderful things to say about them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kevin W

It was an absolute pleasure working with the band. I wanted to incorporate Star Wars songs into the procession but my wife wanted classical strings and Canon in D. Erik took it upon himself to help us rearrange the songs to suit both of our needs and it turned out absolutely... Read More amazing! Everyone loved it because it was subtle but noticeable. The reception performance by the full band was absolutely amazing as well. I wasn't sure if Motown music would suit everyone's taste, but the dance floor was packed from start to beginning. The performers were engaging and even came out to the dance floor to interact with us. Five months later, our friends are still talking about how great the band was and it's all thanks to Steve, Erik and rest of the team! Thank you all again!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Liz C

Amazing band from the very first moment they started playing!!! This was a tent wedding and after seeing their reviews I knew we needed to go with a bigger dance floor, thank goodness we did!!! Once the music began the dance floor was packed. They played a great variety of music... Read More and nailed every single song!!! They do not dissappoint!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah K

I don't have enough good things to say about this band!! They were a HIT at our wedding on 10/8/16. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing our band was and not a single person was in their seats all night!! They are worth EVERY penny and made our wedding... Read More everything we dreamed of and more! Super professional, amazing vocals and the easiest thing you will have to decide while planning your wedding! I have already recommended them to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Analise S

In a nutshell, Atomic Funk Project was the most praised aspect of our wedding. The management was easy to work with, and the band brought serious musical talent. Highly recommended. Musically, the band's expertise is in motown, funk, and classic pop, but they also threw in some... Read More more recent pop hits and nailed those as well. They did a great job sticking to the covers as they were originally performed by the greats. In terms of showmanship, they did an excellent job reading the room and the moment to play the appropriate songs and to keep people on the dance floor. They brought high energy and just the right volume. Administratively, the band was super professional and easy to work with. They made the planning of the songlist/schedule and coordination with our venue simple. As a groom who is very into music, and who was in charge of music, it was a great source of pride when practically every single guest came up to me and told me that the band was the highlight of the night -- besides the ceremony of course :) In summary, book Atomic Funk Project with confidence, knowing that they will make the party amazing, fun, and unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Joseph R

It was a pleasure to work with Live Music Pros (Atomic Funk Project). They made planning the music for our event seamless from our first introduction to the day of the event. Our wedding was a few weeks ago and everyone is still talking about the band!!! If you are thinking... Read More about hiring them for your wedding just shoot the lock off your wallet and do it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jordan K

Live Music Pros were the perfect choice for our wedding! We heard all the songs we wanted to hear, so much so that our guests requested an encore! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Electric Pop Project was FANTASTIC. They were professional, courteous, and followed every single direction that we gave them -- and then some! They played our ceremony, cocktail reception, music during dinner and dancing of course. All of which were beautifully timed and... Read More orchestrated. Our first dance "You are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne was perfect. They had a sound engineer walking the room the entire time we were dancing to make sure the sound quality was on point. My husband and I our entire family and friends were dancing ALL night long. Every song they played raised the energy more and more. From Party in the USA to RESPECT. If you are looking for an elegant ceremony and cocktail reception and then to rock all night, hire Electric Pop Project // Live Music Pros.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Krista M

100% worth the money. Definitely pricey, but if you want an incredible band that will keep your entire wedding dancing all night this is who you want. They were not only incredible the day of, but they were one of the easiest vendors I worked with while planning our wedding.... Read More Steve was so responsive and patient with all of my questions. We had them play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They helped the whole day run so smoothly. I do not have words to describe how talented the band is or how much fun they made our wedding. The entire dance floor was packed all night, during shout I was positive we were going to break the dance floor. Through out the night I was asked constantly about them, "where did you find them!", "this is the best band I have ever heard", "it sounds like I'm listening to a recording but way better", "I need to have them for my wedding/my daughters/my sons wedding", "Every song is incredible", and so on... At the end of the wedding we chanted for an encore and they kindly obliged with one last song. After that was over there was an actual line to shake some of their hands, say thank you, and ask for their cards. I've never seen that at another wedding. If you have it in the budget, do yourself a favor and book Atomic Funk Project, you will not be disappointed! I wish I had the option of attaching a video so everyone could see and hear the show they put on.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Stacie B

Atomic Funk Project was awesome! Everyone said they were the best wedding band that they had ever heard. The crowd danced all night!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

AFP made our night! They had a really wide selection of songs from old favorites to newer hits. They also were able to accommodate some special songs, and focused on the genres and artists we were most excited about. Our guests are still talking about how amazing they were,... Read More and asking for their information for their future weddings! I would highly recommend booking AFP if you want an organized, energetic, and memorable band at your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

We had a wedding and a party broke out!!Atomic Funk Project brought the house down, raised the roof, whatever you want to call it, was just amazing. Guests (300 of them) never left the dance floor. The entire band was incredible, the horns, the drums, the keyboard, percussions,... Read More guitars and the singers. Anyone (foolish enough) to leave early missed the most incredible version of You Make Me Wanna Shout that included the Bride and Groom. The buzz is still going on weeks later. Thank you all!!!

Best wedding band ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Hannah G

Wow!! I cannot say enough about AFP!!! They were hands down one of the absolute best decisions that we made when planning our wedding!! From the beginning Steve was so easy to work with. He was incredibly professional, accommodating, and timely. Our wedding day was the best day... Read More of our lives and AFP played a big role in making that happen. We used AFP for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and the after party. The musicians were exceptional in all areas! The keyboard was beautiful during the ceremony and the instrumentals were perfect during the cocktail party. During our reception the dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the very last song. The entire band is so talented, enthusiastic, and fun!! They read the crowd so perfectly and had my 5-year old nephew up to my 90 year old family-friend out on the dance floor. The DJ at the after party was awesome! No one was ready to end the night and he truly kept the party going! He played everything that guests requested and made sure that everyone was having a good time. I can't wait to have the opportunity to hear AFP live again and I would hands down without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking to have a rocking dance floor at their wedding!!

AMAZING BAND!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Rachel M

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Atomic Funk Project!! They were incredible in every way possible. They were flexible and very easy to work with. We opted for 11 band members to perform for our reception and they stunned everyone. Their energy was infectious and their... Read More talent just amazing. The entire room was on the dance floor from the minute they started. My husband and I love a good party, and this band well exceeded the vibe we were hoping for. They were incredibly professional, prompt and attentive. The band coordinator for the evening kept checking in with my husband and me to make sure we were happy with the song selections and the way everything was playing out, which I was beyond impressed by. The band was also very interactive; one of our guests pulled the lead female vocalist on to the dance floor and she went along with it, dancing and singing the whole time! The band was also incredibly accommodating when my husband wanted to rap the lyrics to Will Smith's 'Gettin Jiggy With It'; they handed over a microphone and let him do his thing, which simply made his night! We would recommend this band!! Our guests still tell us that our wedding was the best they've ever been to!

Fantastic wedding band

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

For great singers with super musicians who play a wonderful Highbee high-energy sets of music nobody sat everybody dance everybody still raving about the band weeks later

Amazing band!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Cassie D

Atomic Funk Project is fantastic!!! Our guests could not stop raving about them (a month later, they're still talking about them!). The dance floor was packed all night. My husband and I are so grateful to AFP for making our wedding such a blast!! Also, their management is... Read More great to work with. Very accommodating and attentive. We highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Alexandra M

Words can't express how great this band is! We asked them to learn a very special song for our first dance and we were blown away with how it turned out. They were extremely professional leading up to the wedding--great with follow up and answering any questions we had. The... Read More musicians and singers are extremely talented and brought such great energy into the room. We love Atomic Funk Project!!

Steve

I co-founded Live Music Pros in 2012 with my long-time friend and musical collaborator, Erik James. We are truly passionate about the music we play and are personally involved with every aspect of our business, from working with clients to performing on stage. We understand how important music is to your celebration. That’s why our packages include everything to make your entertainment perfect. Our goal is to bring your event to life, making the day easy and fun for you and your guests.