Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!

Serving Tri-State Areas

Cinematic Weddings, Creatively Told (winter deals)

Offering VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget without compromising quality! When you watch a romantic movie, what do you hope to experience? A brilliant story, beautiful cinematography, and heartfelt moments? Live Picture Studios strives to deliver that "movie" experience of your wedding.

$$

Wedding

Video

591 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Serving Tri-State Areas

BEYOND MY (HIGH) EXPECTATIONS!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jessica T

I wanted video captured of our wedding so that I had it if I ever wanted to see it, but I honestly just expected to watch it once and put it in the closet never to be seen again since I don't love seeing myself on film. I came across LPS and immediately loved their style of... Read More film, but wasn't convinced I would love MY own wedding film. I couldn't have been more wrong. My husband and I were BLOW AWAY by the incredible highlight film LPS created for us. Anyone who has seen it raves about how beautiful and moving it is. I never expected not only to want to watch my wedding film over and over, but to share it with the world. We're so thankful to LPS for having masterfully captured our memories. Our post-wedding experience with LPS has been fantastic. Lauren contacted us right away with song suggestions and was so responsive and helpful. We wanted some edits made to our highlight film and they couldn't have been more accommodating. After loving our highlight this much, we can't wait to see our full wedding video.

PROFESSIONAL, FAST, GREAT SERVICE, HELPFUL, CONSIDERATE OF DETAILS, FRIENDLY, PUNCTUAL, #1 WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHERS IN TRI-STATE AREA!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

LIVE PICTURE STUDIOS!! Wow! What a team they were! First off, I want to express my gratitude to LPS for making weddings so beautiful & bringing happiness to many of our family & friends who could not make it to our weddings. Thank you for making everyone in the wedding felt like... Read More a celebrity without being intrusive, (DIDN'T have cameras following us around like a reality show, yet were able to capture all the behind the scenes wedding that we overlooked when we were too busy getting ready. IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY DONE. We (bride and maids all cried. It was sooo beautiful), for your considerations, & putting up with our crazy - whacked out schedules. All the guests at the wedding felt fabulous and comfortable. Everyone compliment on how professional you guys were. No one felt obtrusive, you guys are such a marvelous team of filmmakers. My brother & sister in law did a terrific job selecting LPS as "THE" wedding cinematographers to have captured the happiest day of their lives. I, as a maid of honor couldn't have been more impressed! LPS is definitely the hottest chile pepper out their for wedding film works. Triple thumbs up for professionalism! I know I'm rambling on, but LPS deserves the rambles!! If I haven't mentioned ABOUT THE FAST TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO... It's super fast!! Furthermore, let me tell you (future brides)... EXPECT GREAT SERVICES from LPS's editing team. LPS have their own in house editor(s) who work very closely with the couples, ensuring that the couple get what they want. I really haven't heard of such great service anywhere else. And most importantly... EVERYONE from Live Picture Studios is a sweetheart! Everyone always smiles and are very friendly when you ask them questions about their gadgets, and they never have a problem if you request them for a certain scene to be captured. They were very versatile and work very efficiently! I'm so glad I came in for a free consultation to discuss the different selections and packages for my wedding.. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU GUYS AT MY WEDDING -- MAY 2014!!

Like a major movie production!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

My husband and myself debated for several months whether or not we wanted a wedding video. When we decided to do so we really didn't want one of those cheesy videos that you get dizzy watching haha. We wanted something of QUALITY! But after searching we realized that was going... Read More to cost us a fortune! Until we found LPS... Without them we would have never been able to relive our wedding day! They provided professional service, timely return, and a high quality product at a reasonable price. Everyone was blown away! I continue to get compliments just about every day. :) They really captured every detail beautifully!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jennifer T

Live picture studios was recommended to me by a friend who has just gotten married, after seeing her highlight video I knew I made the right choice! Everyone I worked with was very nice and professional. They are thorough and make sure every detail of your wedding is covered. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. Our highlight video is amazing! It truly is a memory that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Live Picture Studios!!!

Amazing highlight!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I loved the highlights I watched from Live Picture Studios right away. They were so well done and clear compared to many other videos I watched. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice. My husband was worried about the videographer being obtrusive, but after our... Read More first look I don’t think we even saw the videographers again. They got great footage and Lauren did an amazing job putting our story together. The highlight included the best parts of the ceremony, speeches, and of everyone laughing and dancing the night away. The video was a perfect blend of music and of speaking (speeches and ceremony). Our parents couldn’t stop crying after watching the video and were blown away at how professional it looked. My husband and I love our highlight and feel Lauren really captured all the best moments of the day. We can’t wait to see the longer video!

Everything I expected and more

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Anne-Marie T

Live Picture Studios filmed my cousin's wedding and I was blown away by their work. Once I got engaged, they were my first call to book to ensure I would have the same quality of videography for my own wedding. The videographers were seamless to work with on the day of my... Read More wedding, and I am absolutely thrilled with the highlight trailer I have received so far. The whole team just does beautiful work. I never bothered to look at any other videographers and Live Picture Studios didn't let me down!

Simple the Best

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Lauren D

We cannot say enough great things about the whole LPS team and their work! Our wedding highlight video truly exceeded our expectations to the point where my husband said "I can't believe that's us!". They are an absolute pleasure to work with and then results that they produce... Read More are absolutely amazing!

Hollywood quality cinematography for ANY budget!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Anne M

My (now) husband and I sent a lot of time researching videographers, but when we came across Live Picture Studios we knew we found a gold mine. We requested their package pricing and found that they had offerings starting at $1500 and (if you want the max of the max) up to... Read More $8000. There really is the perfect package for everyone. The LPS Team creates truly passionate work with VERY HIGH QUALITY. Videography was definitely important to us and that is why we ended up practically DOUBLING our budget based on the offerings that we could get by bumping the budget a little. They worked with us to create the package of our dreams and the did not disappoint in the end. Working with LPS on our wedding day was so seamless and easy. They expertly got everything they needed without me barely noticing that they were there. If you are looking for a videographer that is AFFORDABLE and EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY that will deliver AMAZING RESULTS, you need to book Live Picture Studios right now. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Kristin H

My husband and I can not say enough good things about working with Live Picture Studios. Since our first meeting, we have been blown away by the staff's professionalism, responsiveness, and incredible talent. The staff at LPS truly cared about what we were looking for in our... Read More wedding video and allowed us to be part of the process. We were able to make choices regarding music selection, featured guests, theme, and any "extras" that we wanted to include. On the day of the wedding, our 3 videographers were amazing! They gave us some direction without being intrusive and fit into the crowd seamlessly - guests said that they couldn't believe they were even there! We just received our highlight video and could not be more thrilled. LPS captured our day perfectly and did so in a way that was cinematic and beautiful. We can not wait to see our full length video and will recommend LPS to all of our newly engaged friends and family in the future! They are THE BEST!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Carla E

We loved our video and the people is great and super helpful I will recommend Live Picture Studios to all my friends!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Gina F

Live picture studios did a wonderful job filming our day! The crew was nice and patient, even when our makeup artist was yelling at them. The highlight video really captured all of our emotions. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

My husband and I knew from day one that we wanted a videographer to capture our special day but so many of the wedding videos we saw were cheesy or didnt incorporate our own voices into the clips. When we found LPS, we were blown away by their videos and the amount of time they... Read More spent walking us through each of the packages. The team arrived excited the morning of the wedding and were wonderful about capturing all of the big and most importantly little moments of the day that made everything so special. Our video came out perfectly and Lauren, our editor, was really great about keeping us updated and suggesting songs that fit the mood of our clips. We are so happy with our highlight reel and cant wait to see the full day coverage! Thank you LPS for helping us remember a day that was such a blur!

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Chris M

I found Live Picture Studios after seeing a high school friend's wedding video. I loved the quality and picked them as a vendor. Throughout the wedding planning they were very thorough in explaining how the process works. They answered all my questions and seemed to really care... Read More about filming what I wanted. The day of the wedding, the team was on time and were very discreet in their filming. They did not get in the way, but were still able to capture all the great moments. I have only received my highlight video so far, but I am thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend this company to any other bride!

Jevon and Shannon'staffer Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Shannon R

They were excellent! Very professional. Be prepared to take a million takes that day and go everywhere on the premise of your venue but so worth it. Our highlights was amazing it captured our wedding day perfectly. We have had so many compliments on how our video made... Read More everyone cry they felt they were there with us which was our goal. We have seen so many videos where we don't have the emotional connection with it. Live pictures is hands down the best out there and we'll worth the money. Jevon and I couldn't be happier with our video.

Beyond Happy with the work of LPS!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 carrie m

Absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond happy with Live Picture Studios! We recently got our Highlight Video back and we could not have asked for anything better! The team was so professional and so easy to work with! Joel and his crew made everyone feel so comfortable... Read More having cameras around us on our big day. We are so happy that we decided to have video of our wedding, money well spent! We cannot wait to see our next video! The talent of this team is through the roof !!! If you have the opportunity to work with Lauren, I suggest you do so. Lauren is one of the editors at LPS and she is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.! I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Amazing and Affordable Videographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 caren c

My husband and I recently got married in May. Early in the wedding planning process we were like most couples and not sure if we wanted a videographer as most videographers were very expensive in the NJ/NYC area. However, we are so glad we came across Live Picture Studios! They... Read More were not only the most affordable videographer we found in the NJ/NYC area (and trust me we did extensive research!) but they were very professional and a pleasure to work with early on in the wedding planning process to our wedding day. On our wedding day the videographers worked super well with our photographer and we didn't even notice most of the day that we were even being videotaped. They captured all the important details of our day. After seeing our wedding day highlight, my husband and I are so thankful we went ahead and invested in a videographer especially LPS as now we have great footage of our wedding to always look back on to remember how perfect how day truly was! We have received endless compliments from our closest friends and family regarding how touching and beautiful our video turned out. Thank you Live Picture Studios for all that you do and creating such an amazing, personalized video that we can look back on and feel as though we are taken back to that exact perfect day!

Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Don F

Live Picture Studios made the whole videography process smooth and simple from the beginning. They were attentive, flexible and informative before the wedding and fun, professional and non-invasive during the wedding. Our families and friends were moved to tears when they saw... Read More our highlight video we recently received. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended!

The BEST Decision

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Christa H

My husband and I were recently married and used Live Picture Studios for our videographer. Initially I was on the fence about splurging on this piece of our big day. However, when I viewed one of my co-workers wedding trailers (who also used LPS) I realized what an important... Read More part of remembering our day this would be! The process from booking to viewing was easy, and accompanied by friendly, accommodating and professional service. On our big day the team was extremely professional, very kind, not invasive and SO talented! They were able to work side by side with my photographer whom they had never met, and the shots came out gorgeous! I have received so many compliments from friends and family on our trailer! It was amazing to live our wedding day all over again in "mini movie form" as one of my girlfriends said! Our special moments were pieced together so beautifully! This process was so easy, and was completed within a few weeks of our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios, you will not be disappointed and will watch it over and over again!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Cathryn

My husband I used Live Picture Studio for our wedding and couldn't be more thrilled! We debated hiring a videographer, but are so glad we went with it because it was definitely worth the cost. From our first meeting at Live Picture's offices, everyone we interacted with was... Read More extremely professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. So far, we've only seen the highlight reel, which perfectly captured our day, and we can't wait to receive the rest of the video. They have a true vision when putting together the video, selecting the music, etc. and we couldn't be more confident in their work. Highly recommend!

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 marisa g

Perfection! I just received my wedding highlight and I cant stop watching it! I love it! They worked with our budget and worth every penny! Cant wait to see our regular edit :)

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Jennifer M

I can't express enough how happy I am with Live Picture Studios! They were professional and an absolute pleasure to spend my day with! I just received my video "highlight" and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! From beginning to end you were ALL a pleasure... Read More to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Takenya R

Live Picture Studio me and my husband's expectations. LPS was recommended to us by our photographer. We had a glitch in the wedding plans and had to find a new photographer, videographer, & DJ a month before the wedding. We were scrambling and inquired with them. Jean got back... Read More to us the very next morning. We loved their video quality and how their style of cinematography. It was like a movie. Their price so great for our budget and they worked with our tweaks and customized our package. Our team Tan, Meng, & Marco were THEEEEE BEST!!!. They captured all of the little moments and worked soooo well with the rest of our team. Our friends are still asking us about the equipment they used because they've never seen anything like it. Our Editor Lauren was great. They got back to us so fast regarding finalizing our wedding highlight. When we got it back, we were convinced booking with Live Picture Studios was the best decision we could have made. We were brought to tears when we viewed our wedding highlight. Our friends and family were brought to tears as well. If you are looking for a great team to capture your special day, I would recommend Live Picture Studios. They know what they are doing and are the best at it. Thank you sooo much!!!!!

BEYOND my expectations!! LPS is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Cindy P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Live Picture Studios! From the very beginning, meeting with Jean about a year and a half before our wedding up until the very day, they were incredible. Their service is top notch and their product is even better. Each of the... Read More videographers was nice and truly amazing at what they do (Marco was our crew coordinator and he was phenomenal!). They captured every aspect of our day perfectly. The equipment was unlike anything I've ever seen before and our guests are still raving about it. They managed to capture EVERY special moment without interfering with the day one bit, ever. We have received our highlight video (made by Lauren, who left us speechless and in tears..) and watched it over and over because it's just that good. Our family and friends asked "so when is the movie coming out?? - because it looks like a movie trailer it is so good!!" That is just some of what I could say about LPS. If you use their services, you will NOT be disappointed. It is worth every penny. Thanks to the LPS team for making our wedding day memories so special!!! All our best ~ The Walters

Think twice....

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We have been in contact with LPS for over three weeks now. We scheduled an appointment to book a cinematography package at their Jersey City, NJ office. Less than two hours before our Saturday morning meeting, we received a text message canceling our appointment. We reschedule... Read More the booking for a Friday evening. Late Friday morning, we received another text stating that they are no longer available and cannot meet with us. This is a shame because I've worked with the 'owner' professionally in the past. I no longer recommend LPS due to their disorganization and unprofessional behavior.

2015-04-25T12:23:34 Response from the vendor

We are sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. We try to be as fair as possible to anyone interested in our services. We apologize that your appointment was cancelled at the last minute as we did not want to inconvenience you on your... Read Less Read More

Live Picture Studio did an amazing job!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Margarida D

I had such a great experience working with the team at live picture studio. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful making the planning process so much more enjoyable. They are very prompt with email responses, and after the wedding they were emailing me with updates... Read More and timelines of when things would be completed which I really appreciated. The day of my wedding the team was prompt and really made me feel comfortable, which is definitely a plus in my book. I recently received my highlight video and I was in love. Watching how beautifully they put together these important moments of my wedding brought me to tears. Though they give you the option to choose your own music, I gave them complete creative license and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. The quality of the video is amazing, you feel like your watching a movie. I can't wait to see how well my longer video comes out!! I would 100% recommend Live Picture Studio for your events!!

TO Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!