Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!

Serving Tri-State Areas

Cinematic Weddings, Creatively Told (winter deals)

Offering VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget without compromising quality! When you watch a romantic movie, what do you hope to experience? A brilliant story, beautiful cinematography, and heartfelt moments? Live Picture Studios strives to deliver that "movie" experience of your wedding.

$$

Wedding

Video

591 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Serving Tri-State Areas

BEYOND MY (HIGH) EXPECTATIONS!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jessica T

I wanted video captured of our wedding so that I had it if I ever wanted to see it, but I honestly just expected to watch it once and put it in the closet never to be seen again since I don't love seeing myself on film. I came across LPS and immediately loved their style of film, but wasn't convinced I would love MY own wedding film. I couldn't have been more wrong. My husband and I were BLOW AWAY by the incredible highlight film LPS created for us. Anyone who has seen it raves about how beautiful and moving it is. I never expected not only to want to watch my wedding film over and over, but to share it with the world. We're so thankful to LPS for having masterfully captured our memories. Our post-wedding experience with LPS has been fantastic. Lauren contacted us right away with song suggestions and was so responsive and helpful. We wanted some edits made to our highlight film and they couldn't have been more accommodating. After loving our highlight this much, we can't wait to see our full wedding video.

PROFESSIONAL, FAST, GREAT SERVICE, HELPFUL, CONSIDERATE OF DETAILS, FRIENDLY, PUNCTUAL, #1 WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHERS IN TRI-STATE AREA!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

LIVE PICTURE STUDIOS!! Wow! What a team they were! First off, I want to express my gratitude to LPS for making weddings so beautiful & bringing happiness to many of our family & friends who could not make it to our weddings. Thank you for making everyone in the wedding felt like a celebrity without being intrusive, (DIDN'T have cameras following us around like a reality show, yet were able to capture all the behind the scenes wedding that we overlooked when we were too busy getting ready. IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY DONE. We (bride and maids all cried. It was sooo beautiful), for your considerations, & putting up with our crazy - whacked out schedules. All the guests at the wedding felt fabulous and comfortable. Everyone compliment on how professional you guys were. No one felt obtrusive, you guys are such a marvelous team of filmmakers. My brother & sister in law did a terrific job selecting LPS as "THE" wedding cinematographers to have captured the happiest day of their lives. I, as a maid of honor couldn't have been more impressed! LPS is definitely the hottest chile pepper out their for wedding film works. Triple thumbs up for professionalism! I know I'm rambling on, but LPS deserves the rambles!! If I haven't mentioned ABOUT THE FAST TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO... It's super fast!! Furthermore, let me tell you (future brides)... EXPECT GREAT SERVICES from LPS's editing team. LPS have their own in house editor(s) who work very closely with the couples, ensuring that the couple get what they want. I really haven't heard of such great service anywhere else. And most importantly... EVERYONE from Live Picture Studios is a sweetheart! Everyone always smiles and are very friendly when you ask them questions about their gadgets, and they never have a problem if you request them for a certain scene to be captured. They were very versatile and work very efficiently! I'm so glad I came in for a free consultation to discuss the different selections and packages for my wedding.. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU GUYS AT MY WEDDING -- MAY 2014!!

Like a major movie production!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

My husband and myself debated for several months whether or not we wanted a wedding video. When we decided to do so we really didn't want one of those cheesy videos that you get dizzy watching haha. We wanted something of QUALITY! But after searching we realized that was going to cost us a fortune! Until we found LPS... Without them we would have never been able to relive our wedding day! They provided professional service, timely return, and a high quality product at a reasonable price. Everyone was blown away! I continue to get compliments just about every day. :) They really captured every detail beautifully!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

My husband and I knew from day one that we wanted a videographer to capture our special day but so many of the wedding videos we saw were cheesy or didnt incorporate our own voices into the clips. When we found LPS, we were blown away by their videos and the amount of time they spent walking us through each of the packages. The team arrived excited the morning of the wedding and were wonderful about capturing all of the big and most importantly little moments of the day that made everything so special. Our video came out perfectly and Lauren, our editor, was really great about keeping us updated and suggesting songs that fit the mood of our clips. We are so happy with our highlight reel and cant wait to see the full day coverage! Thank you LPS for helping us remember a day that was such a blur!

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Chris M

I found Live Picture Studios after seeing a high school friend's wedding video. I loved the quality and picked them as a vendor. Throughout the wedding planning they were very thorough in explaining how the process works. They answered all my questions and seemed to really care about filming what I wanted. The day of the wedding, the team was on time and were very discreet in their filming. They did not get in the way, but were still able to capture all the great moments. I have only received my highlight video so far, but I am thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend this company to any other bride!

Jevon and Shannon'staffer Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Shannon R

They were excellent! Very professional. Be prepared to take a million takes that day and go everywhere on the premise of your venue but so worth it. Our highlights was amazing it captured our wedding day perfectly. We have had so many compliments on how our video made everyone cry they felt they were there with us which was our goal. We have seen so many videos where we don't have the emotional connection with it. Live pictures is hands down the best out there and we'll worth the money. Jevon and I couldn't be happier with our video.

Beyond Happy with the work of LPS!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 carrie m

Absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond happy with Live Picture Studios! We recently got our Highlight Video back and we could not have asked for anything better! The team was so professional and so easy to work with! Joel and his crew made everyone feel so comfortable having cameras around us on our big day. We are so happy that we decided to have video of our wedding, money well spent! We cannot wait to see our next video! The talent of this team is through the roof !!! If you have the opportunity to work with Lauren, I suggest you do so. Lauren is one of the editors at LPS and she is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.! I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Amazing and Affordable Videographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 caren c

My husband and I recently got married in May. Early in the wedding planning process we were like most couples and not sure if we wanted a videographer as most videographers were very expensive in the NJ/NYC area. However, we are so glad we came across Live Picture Studios! They were not only the most affordable videographer we found in the NJ/NYC area (and trust me we did extensive research!) but they were very professional and a pleasure to work with early on in the wedding planning process to our wedding day. On our wedding day the videographers worked super well with our photographer and we didn't even notice most of the day that we were even being videotaped. They captured all the important details of our day. After seeing our wedding day highlight, my husband and I are so thankful we went ahead and invested in a videographer especially LPS as now we have great footage of our wedding to always look back on to remember how perfect how day truly was! We have received endless compliments from our closest friends and family regarding how touching and beautiful our video turned out. Thank you Live Picture Studios for all that you do and creating such an amazing, personalized video that we can look back on and feel as though we are taken back to that exact perfect day!

Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Don F

Live Picture Studios made the whole videography process smooth and simple from the beginning. They were attentive, flexible and informative before the wedding and fun, professional and non-invasive during the wedding. Our families and friends were moved to tears when they saw our highlight video we recently received. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended!

The BEST Decision

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Christa H

My husband and I were recently married and used Live Picture Studios for our videographer. Initially I was on the fence about splurging on this piece of our big day. However, when I viewed one of my co-workers wedding trailers (who also used LPS) I realized what an important part of remembering our day this would be! The process from booking to viewing was easy, and accompanied by friendly, accommodating and professional service. On our big day the team was extremely professional, very kind, not invasive and SO talented! They were able to work side by side with my photographer whom they had never met, and the shots came out gorgeous! I have received so many compliments from friends and family on our trailer! It was amazing to live our wedding day all over again in "mini movie form" as one of my girlfriends said! Our special moments were pieced together so beautifully! This process was so easy, and was completed within a few weeks of our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Live Picture Studios, you will not be disappointed and will watch it over and over again!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Cathryn

My husband I used Live Picture Studio for our wedding and couldn't be more thrilled! We debated hiring a videographer, but are so glad we went with it because it was definitely worth the cost. From our first meeting at Live Picture's offices, everyone we interacted with was extremely professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. So far, we've only seen the highlight reel, which perfectly captured our day, and we can't wait to receive the rest of the video. They have a true vision when putting together the video, selecting the music, etc. and we couldn't be more confident in their work. Highly recommend!

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 marisa g

Perfection! I just received my wedding highlight and I cant stop watching it! I love it! They worked with our budget and worth every penny! Cant wait to see our regular edit :)

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Jennifer M

I can't express enough how happy I am with Live Picture Studios! They were professional and an absolute pleasure to spend my day with! I just received my video "highlight" and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! From beginning to end you were ALL a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Takenya R

Live Picture Studio me and my husband's expectations. LPS was recommended to us by our photographer. We had a glitch in the wedding plans and had to find a new photographer, videographer, & DJ a month before the wedding. We were scrambling and inquired with them. Jean got back to us the very next morning. We loved their video quality and how their style of cinematography. It was like a movie. Their price so great for our budget and they worked with our tweaks and customized our package. Our team Tan, Meng, & Marco were THEEEEE BEST!!!. They captured all of the little moments and worked soooo well with the rest of our team. Our friends are still asking us about the equipment they used because they've never seen anything like it. Our Editor Lauren was great. They got back to us so fast regarding finalizing our wedding highlight. When we got it back, we were convinced booking with Live Picture Studios was the best decision we could have made. We were brought to tears when we viewed our wedding highlight. Our friends and family were brought to tears as well. If you are looking for a great team to capture your special day, I would recommend Live Picture Studios. They know what they are doing and are the best at it. Thank you sooo much!!!!!

BEYOND my expectations!! LPS is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Cindy P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Live Picture Studios! From the very beginning, meeting with Jean about a year and a half before our wedding up until the very day, they were incredible. Their service is top notch and their product is even better. Each of the videographers was nice and truly amazing at what they do (Marco was our crew coordinator and he was phenomenal!). They captured every aspect of our day perfectly. The equipment was unlike anything I've ever seen before and our guests are still raving about it. They managed to capture EVERY special moment without interfering with the day one bit, ever. We have received our highlight video (made by Lauren, who left us speechless and in tears..) and watched it over and over because it's just that good. Our family and friends asked "so when is the movie coming out?? - because it looks like a movie trailer it is so good!!" That is just some of what I could say about LPS. If you use their services, you will NOT be disappointed. It is worth every penny. Thanks to the LPS team for making our wedding day memories so special!!! All our best ~ The Walters

Think twice....

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We have been in contact with LPS for over three weeks now. We scheduled an appointment to book a cinematography package at their Jersey City, NJ office. Less than two hours before our Saturday morning meeting, we received a text message canceling our appointment. We reschedule the booking for a Friday evening. Late Friday morning, we received another text stating that they are no longer available and cannot meet with us. This is a shame because I've worked with the 'owner' professionally in the past. I no longer recommend LPS due to their disorganization and unprofessional behavior.

2015-04-25T12:23:34 Response from the vendor

We are sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. We try to be as fair as possible to anyone interested in our services. We apologize that your appointment was cancelled at the last minute as we did not want to inconvenience you on your... Read Less Read More

Live Picture Studio did an amazing job!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Margarida D

I had such a great experience working with the team at live picture studio. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful making the planning process so much more enjoyable. They are very prompt with email responses, and after the wedding they were emailing me with updates and timelines of when things would be completed which I really appreciated. The day of my wedding the team was prompt and really made me feel comfortable, which is definitely a plus in my book. I recently received my highlight video and I was in love. Watching how beautifully they put together these important moments of my wedding brought me to tears. Though they give you the option to choose your own music, I gave them complete creative license and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. The quality of the video is amazing, you feel like your watching a movie. I can't wait to see how well my longer video comes out!! I would 100% recommend Live Picture Studio for your events!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Shana R

Absolutely amazing! The one thing that I knew that I HAD TO HAVE for my wedding was one of these cinematic highlights. I searched all over the place watching all the wedding videos I could to make sure that I found the perfect cinematographers for my big day and I am SOOOO happy that I splurged on this. Yes, it was a good chunk of change but, the memories and the highlight were well worth it! I received all the raw footage on my external hard drive which I mailed to LPS in addition to a Blu Ray, DVD, and link to my highlight video. It was exactly what I wanted and I watch it on repeat daily! :-) We had 2 cinematographers at 3 different locations and the only bummer was that the one camera man had a hard time finding my parent's house as well as finding the venue and was late/running behind at both locations. Regardless, they still put together an AMAZING video and I couldn't be happier!

Beautiful Video! Can't stop watching...

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Michelle P

We already knew a lot of our vendors going into our wedding planning process. The only vendor we didn't have picked was a videographer. We found this company on The Knot, and we're so thankful we did! We watched all of their videos on Facebook and instantly knew we wanted to have a similar video made for our wedding. We went to go meet the staff and they were very professional and very friendly. My husband and I both work in Video & Audio production, so we knew they were legitimate and we were very impressed. The biggest concern we had was that the filming process would be too invasive since there were going to be multiple camera operators at our wedding. I assure you, do not worry! We didn't even know that they were there filming our beautiful day. You won't see any enormous rolling tripods or obnoxious lighting equipment on your dance floor. You will only see very appropriately dressed workers doing a great job. The crew was on time, friendly and accommodating. They handled every request perfectly, and the effort reflected on the results which was a beautiful video. The video quality, editing quality and sound quality were superb. We were also shocked by the reasonable prices! For what we were getting compared to other companies, they were very reasonable! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding video. Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing our great day!

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jessica S

Live Picture Studios were absolutely amazing. We were blown away by the quality of their work. We had 4 photographers with us and Live Picture Studios worked with them beautifully. We never felt that anyway was in our way. Our wedding was on NYE and I was so happy to find a vendor who did not mind working on a holiday! Everything I wanted and wished for, I received! I can not stop watching our highlight video and I am so excited to see our regular edit! Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing every precious moment on our Wedding Day! You MUST use them!!

A Wedding Motion Picture

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 David T

Wow! Simply amazing. Beautiful. Those are the words that best describe LPS's work. When we received our highlight reel, we were completely blown away by the amazing editing and production work! Family and friends simply can't get enough, they just want to watch it over and over again. Amazing staff, everyone whom we worked with were extremely professional. We had a crew of 4 on our big day and we almost didn't notice them during our reception as they were unobtrusive as possible. One of the best decisions we made was hiring LPS to film our wedding! We will be looking at their work for years to come! Highly recommend and amazing value!

Amazing 8-12 min Creative Edit

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

We were in search of a videographer for our wedding and Live Picture Studios really stood out from the rest. Their cinematic style and editing skills are amazing. My friend used them as well for her wedding and upon seeing their creative edit I was reassured they'd do a great job. The only hiccup I would say is one of the Representatives quoted us the wrong price. We had already signed the contract at that point and submitted our deposit so it was a bit alarming to be told a higher price afterwards. All in all they were apologetic and stuck with their original price so it worked out. All that aside, I would absolutely recommend Live Picture Studios to friends & family. We decided on an 8-12 minute creative edit. Although it may seem short, it captured so many special moments and raw emotion that I can relive without combing through an hour long video. As cliche as it sounds, our wedding day really flew by and everything was a blur so our video is really a blessing and reminder of the love that surrounded us that day. I just got our video today and watched it twice. Both times I cried like a baby. I will likely go home and do it all over again :)

Beautiful Wedding Video

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Michelle B

I got married on August 23, 2014 and used Live Picture Studios [LPS] for our videographer. I researched quite a few videographers, and when I came across LPS and watched some of their highlight videos, I absolutely loved their work! I watched videos of people I didn’t even know and was crying because the videos were so beautiful and captured the wedding perfectly. We worked with Khoa Le and his team. We were very impressed from our first meeting and we knew they would do an amazing job. The LPS video team was very discreet and we didn’t even realize they were filming during the wedding and reception. They did such an amazing job of blending in and not being in the way which allowed us to enjoy our day. LPS made our wedding video just like a movie! When we received our highlight video, we shared it with family and friends and they were in awe of the amazing job LPS did. LPS was able to capture every important moment of our wedding day in the highlight video. Some family members shared the video with their friends and those people cried when they watched the video and they don’t even know my husband or me, that’s how beautiful the video was! We can’t wait to see our full length video because I’m sure it’s going to be just as amazing as the highlight video! If you want a beautiful wedding video that tells your wedding day story and captures your special day in this unique way, I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios for your wedding. Thank you to the wonderful team at Live Picture Studios for giving us such a wonderful memory of our wedding on video that will last forever!

Rhema Migueis

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Rhema M

Live Picture Studios was very attentive and professional on the day of our wedding. Their videographers were very coordinated at capturing the best moments of our special day. They produced an extremely awesome wedding highlight and the video was top notch. Their video style is something akin to a movie production or fairy tale. Imagine your wedding being portrayed like something out of a fairy tale! Working with them throughout the making of our video has been an easy process as well. They are very responsive and listen carefully to every detail we want in our video. We recently saw the wedding highlight of one of my dear friends to whom I had also recommended LPS, and it was very well done! Not only do they do great work but their prices are extremely competitive and they are willing to work closely with you to customize a package within your budget. My husband at first was not very supportive of hiring videography but once he saw the wedding highlight he did a complete 180 and was praising them for their amazing work. Suffice to say, Live Picture Studios is an excellent choice for any wedding and will not disappoint!

ABSOLUTE BEST WEDDING 'PURCHASE'!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kaitlyn Z

I couldn't be more thrilled with choosing LPS for our wedding videographers. This was by far the best decision we had made and friends and family can attest to it after seeing the Highlight. Booking was last minute because my husband was hesitant of having videographers follow us around all day. They honestly blended in the entire night and after seeing our highlight video, my husband agreed it was the best choice we made. They really took the time to care to what we (I) wanted in a video and and our (my husband's) budget. There video was definitely more of cinematic story, from music to speeches/vows to moments captured. Look no further... they are the best.

TO Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!