Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!

(58)

Serving NJ / NY Areas, NJ

Cinematic Weddings, Creatively Told (winter deals)

Offering VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget without compromising quality! When you watch a romantic movie, what do you hope to experience? A brilliant story, beautiful cinematography, and heartfelt moments? Live Picture Studios strives to deliver that "movie" experience of your wedding.

$$

Serving NJ / NY Areas, NJ

BEYOND MY (HIGH) EXPECTATIONS!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jessica T

I wanted video captured of our wedding so that I had it if I ever wanted to see it, but I honestly just expected to watch it once and put it in the closet never to be seen again since I don't love seeing myself on film. I came across LPS and immediately loved their style of film, but wasn't convinced I would love MY own wedding film. I couldn't have been more wrong. My husband and I were BLOW AWAY by the incredible highlight film LPS created for us. Anyone who has seen it raves about how beautiful and moving it is. I never expected not only to want to watch my wedding film over and over, but to share it with the world. We're so thankful to LPS for having masterfully captured our memories. Our post-wedding experience with LPS has been fantastic. Lauren contacted us right away with song suggestions and was so responsive and helpful. We wanted some edits made to our highlight film and they couldn't have been more accommodating. After loving our highlight this much, we can't wait to see our full wedding video.

PROFESSIONAL, FAST, GREAT SERVICE, HELPFUL, CONSIDERATE OF DETAILS, FRIENDLY, PUNCTUAL, #1 WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHERS IN TRI-STATE AREA!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

LIVE PICTURE STUDIOS!! Wow! What a team they were! First off, I want to express my gratitude to LPS for making weddings so beautiful & bringing happiness to many of our family & friends who could not make it to our weddings. Thank you for making everyone in the wedding felt like a celebrity without being intrusive, (DIDN'T have cameras following us around like a reality show, yet were able to capture all the behind the scenes wedding that we overlooked when we were too busy getting ready. IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY DONE. We (bride and maids all cried. It was sooo beautiful), for your considerations, & putting up with our crazy - whacked out schedules. All the guests at the wedding felt fabulous and comfortable. Everyone compliment on how professional you guys were. No one felt obtrusive, you guys are such a marvelous team of filmmakers. My brother & sister in law did a terrific job selecting LPS as "THE" wedding cinematographers to have captured the happiest day of their lives. I, as a maid of honor couldn't have been more impressed! LPS is definitely the hottest chile pepper out their for wedding film works. Triple thumbs up for professionalism! I know I'm rambling on, but LPS deserves the rambles!! If I haven't mentioned ABOUT THE FAST TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO... It's super fast!! Furthermore, let me tell you (future brides)... EXPECT GREAT SERVICES from LPS's editing team. LPS have their own in house editor(s) who work very closely with the couples, ensuring that the couple get what they want. I really haven't heard of such great service anywhere else. And most importantly... EVERYONE from Live Picture Studios is a sweetheart! Everyone always smiles and are very friendly when you ask them questions about their gadgets, and they never have a problem if you request them for a certain scene to be captured. They were very versatile and work very efficiently! I'm so glad I came in for a free consultation to discuss the different selections and packages for my wedding.. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU GUYS AT MY WEDDING -- MAY 2014!!

Like a major movie production!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

My husband and myself debated for several months whether or not we wanted a wedding video. When we decided to do so we really didn't want one of those cheesy videos that you get dizzy watching haha. We wanted something of QUALITY! But after searching we realized that was going to cost us a fortune! Until we found LPS... Without them we would have never been able to relive our wedding day! They provided professional service, timely return, and a high quality product at a reasonable price. Everyone was blown away! I continue to get compliments just about every day. :) They really captured every detail beautifully!

BEYOND my expectations!! LPS is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Cindy P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Live Picture Studios! From the very beginning, meeting with Jean about a year and a half before our wedding up until the very day, they were incredible. Their service is top notch and their product is even better. Each of the videographers was nice and truly amazing at what they do (Marco was our crew coordinator and he was phenomenal!). They captured every aspect of our day perfectly. The equipment was unlike anything I've ever seen before and our guests are still raving about it. They managed to capture EVERY special moment without interfering with the day one bit, ever. We have received our highlight video (made by Lauren, who left us speechless and in tears..) and watched it over and over because it's just that good. Our family and friends asked "so when is the movie coming out?? - because it looks like a movie trailer it is so good!!" That is just some of what I could say about LPS. If you use their services, you will NOT be disappointed. It is worth every penny. Thanks to the LPS team for making our wedding day memories so special!!! All our best ~ The Walters

Think twice....

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We have been in contact with LPS for over three weeks now. We scheduled an appointment to book a cinematography package at their Jersey City, NJ office. Less than two hours before our Saturday morning meeting, we received a text message canceling our appointment. We reschedule the booking for a Friday evening. Late Friday morning, we received another text stating that they are no longer available and cannot meet with us. This is a shame because I've worked with the 'owner' professionally in the past. I no longer recommend LPS due to their disorganization and unprofessional behavior.

4/25/2015 Response from the vendor

We are sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. We try to be as fair as possible to anyone interested in our services. We apologize that your appointment was cancelled at the last minute as we did not want to inconvenience you on your... Read Less Read More

Live Picture Studio did an amazing job!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Margarida D

I had such a great experience working with the team at live picture studio. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful making the planning process so much more enjoyable. They are very prompt with email responses, and after the wedding they were emailing me with updates and timelines of when things would be completed which I really appreciated. The day of my wedding the team was prompt and really made me feel comfortable, which is definitely a plus in my book. I recently received my highlight video and I was in love. Watching how beautifully they put together these important moments of my wedding brought me to tears. Though they give you the option to choose your own music, I gave them complete creative license and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. The quality of the video is amazing, you feel like your watching a movie. I can't wait to see how well my longer video comes out!! I would 100% recommend Live Picture Studio for your events!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Shana R

Absolutely amazing! The one thing that I knew that I HAD TO HAVE for my wedding was one of these cinematic highlights. I searched all over the place watching all the wedding videos I could to make sure that I found the perfect cinematographers for my big day and I am SOOOO happy that I splurged on this. Yes, it was a good chunk of change but, the memories and the highlight were well worth it! I received all the raw footage on my external hard drive which I mailed to LPS in addition to a Blu Ray, DVD, and link to my highlight video. It was exactly what I wanted and I watch it on repeat daily! :-) We had 2 cinematographers at 3 different locations and the only bummer was that the one camera man had a hard time finding my parent's house as well as finding the venue and was late/running behind at both locations. Regardless, they still put together an AMAZING video and I couldn't be happier!

Beautiful Video! Can't stop watching...

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Michelle P

We already knew a lot of our vendors going into our wedding planning process. The only vendor we didn't have picked was a videographer. We found this company on The Knot, and we're so thankful we did! We watched all of their videos on Facebook and instantly knew we wanted to have a similar video made for our wedding. We went to go meet the staff and they were very professional and very friendly. My husband and I both work in Video & Audio production, so we knew they were legitimate and we were very impressed. The biggest concern we had was that the filming process would be too invasive since there were going to be multiple camera operators at our wedding. I assure you, do not worry! We didn't even know that they were there filming our beautiful day. You won't see any enormous rolling tripods or obnoxious lighting equipment on your dance floor. You will only see very appropriately dressed workers doing a great job. The crew was on time, friendly and accommodating. They handled every request perfectly, and the effort reflected on the results which was a beautiful video. The video quality, editing quality and sound quality were superb. We were also shocked by the reasonable prices! For what we were getting compared to other companies, they were very reasonable! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding video. Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing our great day!

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jessica S

Live Picture Studios were absolutely amazing. We were blown away by the quality of their work. We had 4 photographers with us and Live Picture Studios worked with them beautifully. We never felt that anyway was in our way. Our wedding was on NYE and I was so happy to find a vendor who did not mind working on a holiday! Everything I wanted and wished for, I received! I can not stop watching our highlight video and I am so excited to see our regular edit! Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing every precious moment on our Wedding Day! You MUST use them!!

A Wedding Motion Picture

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 David T

Wow! Simply amazing. Beautiful. Those are the words that best describe LPS's work. When we received our highlight reel, we were completely blown away by the amazing editing and production work! Family and friends simply can't get enough, they just want to watch it over and over again. Amazing staff, everyone whom we worked with were extremely professional. We had a crew of 4 on our big day and we almost didn't notice them during our reception as they were unobtrusive as possible. One of the best decisions we made was hiring LPS to film our wedding! We will be looking at their work for years to come! Highly recommend and amazing value!

Amazing 8-12 min Creative Edit

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

We were in search of a videographer for our wedding and Live Picture Studios really stood out from the rest. Their cinematic style and editing skills are amazing. My friend used them as well for her wedding and upon seeing their creative edit I was reassured they'd do a great job. The only hiccup I would say is one of the Representatives quoted us the wrong price. We had already signed the contract at that point and submitted our deposit so it was a bit alarming to be told a higher price afterwards. All in all they were apologetic and stuck with their original price so it worked out. All that aside, I would absolutely recommend Live Picture Studios to friends & family. We decided on an 8-12 minute creative edit. Although it may seem short, it captured so many special moments and raw emotion that I can relive without combing through an hour long video. As cliche as it sounds, our wedding day really flew by and everything was a blur so our video is really a blessing and reminder of the love that surrounded us that day. I just got our video today and watched it twice. Both times I cried like a baby. I will likely go home and do it all over again :)

Beautiful Wedding Video

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Michelle B

I got married on August 23, 2014 and used Live Picture Studios [LPS] for our videographer. I researched quite a few videographers, and when I came across LPS and watched some of their highlight videos, I absolutely loved their work! I watched videos of people I didn’t even know and was crying because the videos were so beautiful and captured the wedding perfectly. We worked with Khoa Le and his team. We were very impressed from our first meeting and we knew they would do an amazing job. The LPS video team was very discreet and we didn’t even realize they were filming during the wedding and reception. They did such an amazing job of blending in and not being in the way which allowed us to enjoy our day. LPS made our wedding video just like a movie! When we received our highlight video, we shared it with family and friends and they were in awe of the amazing job LPS did. LPS was able to capture every important moment of our wedding day in the highlight video. Some family members shared the video with their friends and those people cried when they watched the video and they don’t even know my husband or me, that’s how beautiful the video was! We can’t wait to see our full length video because I’m sure it’s going to be just as amazing as the highlight video! If you want a beautiful wedding video that tells your wedding day story and captures your special day in this unique way, I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios for your wedding. Thank you to the wonderful team at Live Picture Studios for giving us such a wonderful memory of our wedding on video that will last forever!

Rhema Migueis

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Rhema M

Live Picture Studios was very attentive and professional on the day of our wedding. Their videographers were very coordinated at capturing the best moments of our special day. They produced an extremely awesome wedding highlight and the video was top notch. Their video style is something akin to a movie production or fairy tale. Imagine your wedding being portrayed like something out of a fairy tale! Working with them throughout the making of our video has been an easy process as well. They are very responsive and listen carefully to every detail we want in our video. We recently saw the wedding highlight of one of my dear friends to whom I had also recommended LPS, and it was very well done! Not only do they do great work but their prices are extremely competitive and they are willing to work closely with you to customize a package within your budget. My husband at first was not very supportive of hiring videography but once he saw the wedding highlight he did a complete 180 and was praising them for their amazing work. Suffice to say, Live Picture Studios is an excellent choice for any wedding and will not disappoint!

ABSOLUTE BEST WEDDING 'PURCHASE'!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kaitlyn Z

I couldn't be more thrilled with choosing LPS for our wedding videographers. This was by far the best decision we had made and friends and family can attest to it after seeing the Highlight. Booking was last minute because my husband was hesitant of having videographers follow us around all day. They honestly blended in the entire night and after seeing our highlight video, my husband agreed it was the best choice we made. They really took the time to care to what we (I) wanted in a video and and our (my husband's) budget. There video was definitely more of cinematic story, from music to speeches/vows to moments captured. Look no further... they are the best.

phenomenal

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Erin G

If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day, I highly suggest using the crew at Live Picture Studios.They have a variety of packages to choose from, ranging from affordable to extravagant. I could tell you how pleased my husband and I were with our wedding highlight video, how professional the staff was, or about the countless number of friends and family that still tell me how our video is the best they have ever seen. But their work speaks for itself. Watch their videos on their website, you will not be disappointed.

CINEMATOGRAPHY AT ITS FINEST!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Nancy A

When we first got engaged my husband and I were unsure about hiring a videographer. After doing some serious research I came across Live Picture Studios and instantly fell in love. I immediately showed my husband the video recaps that Live Picture Studios creates and he was instantly intrigued. After meeting with the staff of LPS the deal was sealed. Jean was willing to work within our budget to make things work. In addition to just recording your wedding they provide a recap trailer highlighting the main events of the day in a five minute video. The quality of the recap video is amazing. It reminded us of a trailer for a movie. Our family & friends CAN NOT stop raving about the highlight. My husband and I are so happy with the results! We can’t wait to see our full edit. We highly recommend LPS to those who are looking for high quality videos with great cinematographers!!

True Professionals

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica G

From the first time we met with Khoa and his team at Live Picture Studios, we knew they would be the videographers we would go with. The work on their website speaks for itself and we couldn't wait for them to give us the same exact quality. They definitely did not disappoint. The three videographers on the day of the wedding were true professionals and other than getting the staged shots that we had requested, did not bother us at all throughout the night. The greatest thing about this is that all of the shots they got were great candid video of ourselves and our guests having a great time. The 3 minute trailer video is simple amazing and I cry each time I watch it. I have gotten so many compliments about it, I can't wait to show them the longer versions. From setting up our appointments before the wedding, to the day of the wedding, to the follow ups afterwards, the team at Live Picture Studios has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Pia N

Our highlight was above and beyond what we were expecting! They are so creative, and everyone in the company was so nice to deal with; they have multiple packages to chose from, and can work with you to personalize something. Our family and friends have told us that our highlight brought them to tears! I know weddings can get expensive, but a video is something you will always have that can make you almost relive the day, and you can share with family and friends, that will have a much bigger effect than pictures; I would have regretted not getting a video. Definitely do your research, watch other people's videos and other companies, and Live Picture Studios will be in the top spots, if not the best, that you will find.

perfect wedding cinematographer !!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Judilyn e

you planned a wedding for almost a year or more , and when the "big" day finally come, it comes so quick. i feels like riding on a roller coaster. it was such a blast but then its finished. our wedding was so much fun but it felt like it went by so fast. my husband and i are very fortunate to have found live picture studio/ k vibe. the wedding highlight/video that they created truly capture not only the fun and precious moment but they were able to bring us back to our wedding day. we watched our wedding highlight pretty much every day and we cant keep our smile off our faces. especially when we showed it to our friends and family. Their reactions are either "awwww such a beautiful wedding and the video looks like a commercial" or " dang i wished we hired them for our wedding". i highly recommend live picture studio/ k vibe to all the newly engage and/or for any occasion that need video coverage because you definitely wont regret it. every single dollars you paid is worth it! im not saying that they will charge you an arm and a leg because they wont! Thanks a million lauren(editor), joel and kit (awesome cinematographer) and every one at live picture studio/ k vibe for giving us a chance to re live our wedding day everyday!

Live Picture Studios Wedding Highlight

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 melissa p

Wow!! I'm am blown away!! Our highlight is beyond amazing, it is perfect! You captured and told our story beautifully! You, and the team at Live Picture Studios are amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the professional service you provided us with. We have replayed this highlight over and over again, we can't get enough of it! It's like reliving that day again!! So beautiful!! Your team was delight to work with, very professional and made us feel nothing but comfortable! You were reccomended to us and we are so happy to have worked with you! We would recommend your services to everyone :-)!! You guys are amazing!!

Great quality, great price!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Stacy P

Joel and Jason were great and artistic videographers, they made sure to get the shots they needed while also not getting in the way on the day of the wedding. Lauren did our edit and we couldn't be more happy with the final product! Quality and sound are awesome and the video was so thoughtful, meticulously planned out, and creative. I did lots of research on videographers and am so happy we choose Live Picture Studios, the product for the price cannot be beaten! Thank you for giving us such an amazing memento of our wedding day!

Beyond Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 c f

The quality and presentation of this Live Picture Studios was head and shoulders above any videography I have ever seen. We weren’t even going to hire a videographer until we saw a video from this company that took my breath away. When we met with the company they showed us additional videos, and even though I did not know these couples I had to ask for a box of tissues! The 3 videographers we hired were excellent to work with and were professional from start to finish. They made such a stunning video of our day! We received so many compliments on our 4 minute day edit video. Mostly all of our family and friends feel like it was the best they have ever seen as well! We tell them, that is why we went with LPS!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

The Ultimate Cinematographers

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Sam B

Live Picture Studios is remarkably amazing, talented, professional and the best of the best! All of our guests raved about our same day edit (SDE) and since our wedding almost a month ago, they are still talking about it! When we received the link 2 days after our wedding, I cried my eyes out watching this spectacular SDE over and over again with my hubby! Even my brother watches it every night because he "loves it so much"!! The whole crew was a pleasure to work with and they captured each moment even with the lyrics of the song! We found them on The Knot, met with the fabulous owner, and without hesitation... hired them right away! They are always responsive to emails and voicemails, and are extremely knowledgeable. Their equipment is high tech and our guests were in awe with the technology and talent of our 5-man crew! Live Picture Studios are filmmakers not videographers and they turned our wedding into a movie! We were so pleased with their work and we highly recommend them. They are simply the best and we can't wait to see our regular edit! We can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day and making it so ridiculously amazing! Love you guys... muah!!!

Wedding 06/07/14

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Carol K

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! Finally got to see my highlight video,made me cry all over again! They were very professional & they know how to display all the emotions of happiness & love amongst all our family & friends.

They make you feel like a movie star

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Susan I

Live Picture Studios was the 2nd videographer we met with and they blew the first one away! We went in thinking we'd book the basic package, but once we saw their sample videos we wanted more! The day of the wedding, the 2 cameramen were on time and professional. They came prepared with ideas for shots that would look good on film. They were super easy to work with and really seemed to know their stuff. We recently received our highlight video and the quality is amazing. It seriously looks like a movie. I am so glad we chose Live Picture Studios even though we spent more money than we originally planned. Coming from someone on the stingy side... IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY! We can't wait to see our full video!

TO Live Picture Studios ~ Cinematic & Emotional Stories!