Live Prints LED Photo booths and Animated GIFs

Serving Chicago, Suburbs & Rockford

Looks DO matter: LED Photo booths are the way!

Your special day should include Live Prints’ color-changing LED Photobooth, allowing your venue to have additional ambiance lighting! Your guests will love our spacious booth as well as our unique variety of quality props! Open-Air Photo booth setups are also available. Guests and Brides tell us, we are the BEST in the business! Our package includes ALL the bells and whistles for the ultimate experience in photo booth entertainment and customer service! ANIMATED GIFs and Green screen services also available! Visit http://liveprints.com/contact/

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving Chicago, Suburbs & Rockford (847) 305-0984

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sharon S

We were beyond happy with the photobooth, the pictures, the service, and the staff (Shiner and Ashley) for our wedding at the Langham Chicago! Its your classic photobooth but the look of the actual booth was so modern, elegant, and cool with the LED lights! The staff were so... Read More friendly and nice which made the experience even more enjoyable and fun when the staff members want to be there celebrating with your guests! All of our guests, including ourselves, were raving about how the props were the best props we've ever seen for a wedding photobooth! The various curtain background options again adds to the modern/cool style of the photobooth and the booth itself is spacious where people aren't trying to cramp into a tiny space. We especially loved the ability to customize our photostrip design to match our color scheme and font of our invitations! Props to Anitha who customized every detail of our photostrip to perfection and was always so quick to responding to emails! Lastly we utmost enjoyed being able to view all the pictures in our memory book AND online the day after our wedding! The staff did an amazing job not only facilitating the photobooth fun but as well creatively putting our memory book together that we will forever remember.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Maria D

I don't even know where to begin with because everything was just outstanding. Anitha was amazing to work with and was just on top with everything. We loved having this Photo Booth at our wedding reception! Guests had so much fun and really enjoyed the photo strips. We adore the... Read More book we got to keep of all the guest pictures, and will treasure it for years to come. Thank you again and we will definitely be recommending you to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Marissa N

SO impressed with live prints photo booth, they really went that extra mile for me and my guests to make my wedding perfect. It couldn't have been a bigger hit that night, I had guests that I would never have expected to participate it was great for all ages. Anitha was so... Read More helpful throughout the entire process she was very attentive and had great suggestions for me to make it all the more special. I would recommend live prints to anyone they exceeded my expectations!

2016-06-23T21:52:39 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU! We are glad you enjoyed the experience and results on such an important day of your life! Best of everything to you both. Anitha and Shiner

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Matt H

We have received more compliments from our guests on the photo booth than any other part of the wedding! They were fast and it was soooo fun! The booth itself is so unique and like nothing I've seen before! A++ to Shiner and Anitha!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Denise A

I highly recommend this outstanding photo booth company, Live Prints! The booth set-up was great; very unique, colorful which could be set to match the color scheme of the wedding. Lots of fun props! Staff was awesome and so accommodating. Every guest at the wedding enjoyed... Read More it. The wedding album was beautiful and held a lifetime of memories for the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Angie M

The photo booth was so much fun!!! They had tons of props and the booths had plenty of room! The employees were so nice and worked quickly getting the guests in and out. The picture strips were printed so fast and they had a book that they placed one of our pictures strips on... Read More and we were able to write a message to the bride and groom! I would highly recommend this amazing company to anyone!! Great Job and thanks!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarah G

We highly recommend Live Prints Photobooths! We did an open air photo booth and our guests absolutely loved it! Live Prints had great props and were very friendly and professional. My husband and I love looking through the album - such a great keepsake! Anitha and her team... Read More were so sweet and even printed off extra copies of pictures we were in so we could frame them! You will not regret booking them for your wedding - they are fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Theo S

The photo booth was such a great hit!! Every single person loved the photo booth and had a blast taking pictures. All of my nephew and nieces were excited too and kept all the pictures. The photo booth is such a great tool to have in a function, to keep those memories forever... Read More remembered. Great job guys!!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Nicole C

I can't say enough great things about Live Prints! Bez was our photographer for our engagement and our wedding photos. When we told him we wanted to use the skyline for our engagement pics, he brought us to the perfect location downtown and even knew the best times to take pics... Read More when crowds were minimal. We were pretty nervous and he helped us feel at ease throughout the whole process. During our wedding ceremony, Bez captured amazing candids and our formal wedding photos were just gorgeous. We also used Live Prints for our photo booth at our reception. It was such a hit with our family and friends. The booth itself added a lot to the reception decor. They matched the LED lights to the DJ booth lights which really added to the ambience as well. Our guest can't stop talking about the pics, the props, and what a blast they had taking photos. Shiner and Anitha made the whole process look easy and even handed us an album with all of the pics at the end of the night! They put so much time and energy into making sure our guests had a good time. Our guests were so happy to be able to access both the pics and the animated gifs through an online album. So cool! I would highly recommend them for your photo booth. It was such a hit!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Becca W

Absolutely amazing company to work with, Anitha went above and beyond during my planning stages to communicate with me about all the details. We have received numerous compliments on how great the photobooth was, it looked awesome, Anitha and Shiner did such a great job due to... Read More their organization and professionalism. I would recommend them over and over again, such a great company!!!

2016-12-12T10:25:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are so happy whenever we hear about the couple receiving compliments about us! It's your special day and should be nothing short of PERFECT, after all the effort YOU put in! We sure do appreciate the recommendations as well! Wishing you all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sherry R

Live prints provided the photo booth for my wedding on 07/09/16. I was the bride. Live Prints was exceptional at my wedding. All my guest were mesmerized with the photo booth experience the operators who treated you like family, the witty props, to the beautiful lighting in... Read More my wedding colors. Anita was very detailed oriented during the entire process. This was helpful because she was so genuine as well as patient with each aspect of the service. Anita was such a blessing to me. Live Prints is truly extraordinary and I would highly recommend them to any one wanting a unique and memorable photo booth. Live prints is in a class by themselves. This was money well spent

2016-12-11T21:29:18 Response from the vendor

What a spectacular wedding it was! Thank you for your amazing hospitality too! It was great hearing all the compliments that night which tells me that they will always remember your photobooth over all the others they will see. This is so rewarding for us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jean H

I'm so blessed to have had Live Prints do the photo booth at our wedding reception. There were so professional, thoughtful, and detail-oriented in helping me plan for the event, which made it so easy for me. In addition, their kindness and care to every last detail, even... Read More matching the colors to our wedding colors, gave that extra special touch, and didn't go unnoticed. There set-up was so much fun, especially all the new props they brought for our guests to use. There was a non-stop line of guests wanting to get into the photo-booth, with many going back multiple times because they were having a blast! The customized background of the photo strip was an added bonus, plus the personalized scrapbook my husband and I got to keep. I also think it is fantastic that they make the digital pictures available for guests to access on their own. The attendants went over and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and that everyone was having a blast! I plan on hiring Live Prints again for future parties and events. Thank you again!!

2016-12-11T21:28:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for those kind compliments!!! We love it when people come back for more because it tells us we are staying on top of things and making sure our props are fresh and fun! It was a pleasure to serve! We sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley V

Shiner and Anitha did an amazing job! The Photo Booth was one of the highlights of the night! Everyone enjoyed it and I received so many compliments from my guests on how much they loved the design and that it was one of the best ones that they have ever seen. The pictures were... Read More available online the next day and a bunch of my guests now have their Facebook profile pictures as one they took in the booth! Love it and would recommend to anyone!

2016-12-11T21:24:02 Response from the vendor

We are beyond touched that you are leaving us a review! We are glad we get to work with you for your own wedding and it is going to be so fun from start to finish! Way to go, booking us early! Anitha

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Reuel D

It was a pleasure to work with this couple. I know the work they had put in previous events however this was for my wedding and I, along with my wife were very particular of how we wanted things. The request we made for their services was very late in the process, however, they... Read More were very flexible with their schedule, very patient with considering our needs and very professional with the work they put forth. Everything from the custom design of our photo strip, decor and setup of the photo booth, the quality of the pictures and the design of the monogram, it was perfect. I am grateful for all that they have done with such short notice. The best part is that they do it with a smile and make the whole experience worthwhile.

2016-12-11T21:19:49 Response from the vendor

You too! We are always so happy to make sure everything is just right, just the way you like since it is your wedding! ;D Anitha & Shiner

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren G

Live Prints provided an excellent service that all our guests absolutely loved (and we loved getting a photobook of all of our guests photos at the end of the night!). Such a professional staff, seamless to work with!

2016-10-20T07:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We love hearing this because couples have enough stress - part of our goal is to make the photobooth planning a fun and easy one! Carnivale is a super cool venue with all those fun colors so Bez took an amazing picture of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cristin R

We had our wedding this past Saturday and use live prints for our photo booth. Wow. So worth it. Staff was very friendly and professional, the booth looked amazing, and the book we received at the end was so well put together. If it's even a question to go with love prints or... Read More not- the answer is yes!

2016-10-20T07:51:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for hiring us! It was our pleasure to show everyone a great time! -Anitha & Shiner

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Shyrene H

We are so happy that we used Live Prints Media for our photobooth! Anitha was really personable and lovely to work with! She was very helpful with choosing the set-up and photobooth start times, and we loved choosing our photostrip design!! It matched our theme perfectly. Also,... Read More the cameras used to take the photos in the photobooth must be great quality because everyone looked flawless! I also love the look of the photobooth, and that it matches the uplighting! I was very excited about the video booth option for guests to leave short videos for us, but I forgot to tell everyone about it, so unfortunately we didn't utilize that feature... but I encourage others to do so! We are so happy with our photobooth decision, and will cherish our guestbook of all the photos forever!

2016-08-02T09:37:43 Response from the vendor

Awww! Thank you so much for those words. :D You were also great to work with and what a beautiful night it was! I agree about the video option - I think guests seem shy to try it, but when they discover how fun it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 stephanie l

Live Prints was awesome to work with! They were very prompt at answering any questions and our guests had a blast with the attendants who were very professional, they took everything into their own hands and made everything perfect without us having to worry. Our guest book... Read More turned out awesome and will be a perfect keepsake from our big day. Nothing but great customer service. Their photos are truly amazing, but the experience is even better. Photo albums and props are worth every penny!

2016-03-08T16:01:40 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you so much for the review! We're glad you enjoyed having us - it was a pleasure working with you, too! We truly appreciate your business and we wish you both health and happiness! :D Anitha, Shiner and Sarah

Took care of everything

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

Live Prints was excellent. They arrived on time (actually early) and quickly set up and were ready to go well before the first guest stepped into the ballroom. We forgot to provide a table for Live Print's props. Live Prints showed flexibility and creativity by using their... Read More packing crates to create a nice area to display the props. I would wholeheartedly recommend Live Prints to anyone planning an event (not just weddings).

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 BUFFY H

Live Prints was unbelievable. I have been to several weddings with photo booths and Live Prints is by far the best one I have seen yet. We got unlimited prints, a photo book, extra prints and a cd. The props were awesome and they had a line all night long of people waiting to... Read More get in there! The screen on the outside showing what the people in the booth were doing was awesome! I also like that towards the end of the night they came to me and wanted to make sure me and my husband got in there together before the night ended. It never occurred to us that we didn't get one photo booth picture. Everything about their service was spectacular! This made our wedding even more special. Looking at the pictures of our friends and family being silly and having fun is priceless!

2015-11-24T14:20:35 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU! We are honored you had us at your wedding and we are glad you were able to take pictures, too!!! All the best, Anitha, Shiner and Sarah

Excellent Service and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I am very pleased with the service I received from Bez and Joel on my wedding day. Bez spent the time before hand to gather all the important details from me which gave me a good feeling about what to anticipate with the level of photography I was going to receive. I would... Read More highly recommend these professional and courteous photographers for anyone's special day!

2015-09-17T17:52:35 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear it! Bez and Joel make a great team - your wedding pictures turned out beautifully!

Exceeded my Expectations!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

LivePrints made my wedding even more special and memorable with their unique, personalized, and customized service and offering! I had so many people tell me afterwards what an awesome time they had with the photobooth, with some going back multiple times to take pictures... Read More through out the night. The props were so much fun, and their set-up was unique in how guests were able to see the pictures on a big screen throughout the night. The scrapbook and personal messages from our guests was an added touch and something I'll cherish always. The attendants go out of their way to make sure every need is met and that we were completely satisfied with everything leading up to, during, and after our wedding. You can tell how much they care about their customers and going above and beyond their needs and requests. Thank you Shiner and Anitha for creating a beautiful experience for us and our guests, and making our wedding that much more special to us!

2015-07-23T10:16:18 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome and thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you guys are happy with everything! Enjoy your married life! Best, Anitha

Excellent must have!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Austeja M

I absolutely recommend Live Prints. They provide fantastic service, the attendants are very professional and fun to work with. The guests love the photo booth. The size is perfect and really looks nice in the reception. There is a lot of fun props. As the bride I wish we had... Read More more time to spend in the photo booth. I highly recommend this company!

2015-07-23T10:25:01 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you for the compliments, Austeja! We liked how it looked too! It was our pleasure and we wish you guys much happiness! Best, Anitha

Overall great experience

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Rachel N

We had s great time with our photo booth! It was a great add to our wedding. It kept our guests entertained and added some more fun pictures to our memories. Their staff was super helpful and props were amazing! Our only "complaint" is that the area for people to fit is... Read More pretty small - probably 4 people max for a good picture - so we missed out on some fun group shots. And at least for our wedding, the delay between pictures was pretty long (approx 7 seconds) the wait is actually longer than it sounds and kind of misses the spontaneity of the pose when you hold it long. But at the end of the day - we would definitely recommend!!

2015-07-23T10:48:39 Response from the vendor

Rachel, Thanks for the kind words and for your input! Glad you liked our props! We will mention the "time in-between each picture" to our software folk for a customized option where each session can offer a 5 second delay option. Our 7 second delay... Read Less Read More

Best.Night.Ever.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

We used Live Prints Photobooth service for my wedding and we were so happy with the results! People were enjoying the photo booth props and having such a great time taking unlimited photos and seeing it up on the screen! Anitha and her team did such an amazing job from the... Read More beginning process to the final day! Thank you for being amazing people and making our wedding a night to remember, Mr. & Mrs. Chagnon

2015-07-23T10:53:59 Response from the vendor

Awww....Thank you so much! That means a lot to us! Glad we could be a part of such an important day! Many blesssings to you and Mark, Anitha and Shiner