Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Brooklyn, NY NYC & Beyond (917) 573-9354

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Justin P

Cynthia and Miles did an AMAZING job with our wedding. With virtually no guidance, they came in, figured out the best spots on a 500-acre college campus, and nailed every shot. So, so great, and we can't recommend them enough! -Kate & Justin (for their NYC business)

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

Working with Miles and Cynthia was a dream! Booking the date, payment and coordination with Cynthia was easy and stress-free - who can say that about wedding planning? Miles has a great artistic eye and took creative and beautiful shots of us, and also took our suggestions. He... Read More captured the magic of the day, and looking at the photos helps us relive that magic. Thank you Miles and Cynthia!

2016-07-16T15:36:32 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! We thank YOU for being such an awesome couple with whom we could easily communicate throughout the process. And on the wedding day, your excited energy shines through your photos and your creative ideas add to a very unique wedding portfolio!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Zia S

Overall, our experience with LivingLovingLife photography was a good one. We arranged our wedding from out of state so we did the majority of our arranging via telephone and e-mail. Overall, the communication with the company was pretty good. The majority of the time we would... Read More get a reply to emails straight away and then other times it seemed that there would be long gaps when we would not receive a response. However, the company always explained to us and apologized for the delay, their customer service was excellent. I believe they have a location in NY and LA so sometimes their workers are between both of these which can cause some delays in communication. When we did receive communication, it was full of information and they answered any questions I had and gave excellent advise on wedding photography. We did arrange our photography pretty late in the game towards our wedding date and were very fortunate that they had an opening on our chosen date and they were very helpful in getting us organized before the big day! We really enjoyed working with our photographer, Aaron. He was very personable, professional and blended in to our very intimate wedding without being intrusive. He helped us choose locations for the bride and groom shoot. Overall, he was very charming and took some very creative shots! The editing of the photos is perhaps not as high caliber as what we were expecting. Some were excellently edited whereas others where quite clearly deletable shots with awkward facial and body expressions (the type where you're caught off guard). We booked 5 hours of photography and received over 500 photos which was an excellent value for money, especially in the Tri-State area. I would recommend for people who are on a tight budget on their wedding and was happy with the price we paid.

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kelly B

We could not be happier with Kyle and LivingLovingLife. Kyle photographed our December wedding in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, and he did an amazing job. He was professional, prepared, punctual, and best of all his photos were incredible. He impressed us throughout the entire... Read More process. He had never been to our venue before, so he made a trip there in advance to scope it out and find the best spots for photos. On the day of the wedding, he arrived a little earlier than planned to capture the getting ready process and make sure everything was set to go. His fun and friendly personality made us (and everyone else) feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, and he really impressed us with the way he hustled every which way to capture different shots and angles. We were beyond happy with the photos. Kyle did a fantastic job of capturing the entire day, and his photos are absolutely beautiful. He has a very artistic eye, which is a big part of the reason we chose him as our photographer. Our entire experience with LivingLovingLife was positive. Cynthia (the Booking Manager) was super helpful, responsive, and friendly throughout the process. We had a ton of questions up front, and she patiently answered them for us and made sure we were comfortable with everything. I highly recommend LivingLovingLife, and Kyle in particular, for weddings and other photography needs.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Lisa B

My experience with L3 was fantastic. Cynthia and Miles were responsive to all of my questions and they always got back to me in a timely manner. My husband and I were very happy with our Wedding Book. Miles work is creative and tells a story. Through the process of creating our... Read More book, Miles worked with my husband and I to make sure we were happy with the finished project. I would suggest Livinglovinglife to any bride.

2015-11-17T08:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Knottie20807439! One of Miles' favorite parts of the process is working with you to create an amazing book! So glad you are happy and please keep us in mind for future life events! Best regards, Cynthia

great people

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Koushi S

Cynthia and Miles really went out of their way to accommodate us and make sure we had a great engagement shoot. I can't wait to have them shoot or wedding.

Great duo

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Allison F

Miles and Cynthia were excellent!

Fun & Professional!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kylene R

My husband and I booked L3 for our September wedding and we ended up with a ton of great shots to remember our special day! Miles and Kyle were our day-of photographers and they were excellent. They were really non-intrusive and easy going, but definitely helped guide us and... Read More wrangle our group together when we needed to get the important shots done. They brought a lot of energy to the reception and our guests loved them! Cynthia, Miles's partner, was also great. She handled everything for us leading up to the wedding and was always responsive and courteous. I highly recommend them!

Amazing and Awesome

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 karen k

Miles and Cynthia were extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Cynthia always responded immediately to any questions and was fabulous with the communication. Sir Miles was amazingly creative and took awesome photographs. I would unconditionally recommend... Read More LivingLovingLife!!!!!

Good

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Brittney F

I was not impressed with the quality of the photos. No editing or special touches were done. We also paid for a certain amount of time, but the photographer decided he had got all the shots HE wanted and we stopped with over an hour left. Overall, they are fair priced for NYC... Read More but I guess it is true "you get what you pay for".

2014-10-18T18:34:04 Response from the vendor

LivingLovingLife would like to thank the reviewer for taking the time to share her experience, and let her (and all readers) know that we take all feedback to heart very seriously! We of course strive to provide excellent customer service to all our clients before,... Read Less Read More

Cynthia and Miles are awesome

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Cynthia and Miles are really easy going and flexible! We loved working with them. We met them in person before hand and they were super friendly and funny. They brought a bunch of great ideas to the table but were also great at listening to what we wanted. They sent us CDs about... Read More two weeks later with several sets of versions of the photos that were amazing quality and clearly already edited down. Editing must have been lots of work because there were hundreds of photos on the discs that we love and are 100% pumped about. Book Cynthia and Miles!

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 connie t

Miles from Living loving Life did a great job for our wedding. He captured everything that we wanted and everyone is still talking about how beautiful our pics are! A Great value!

Amazing Experience From Beginning to End

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Christin S

My experience with L3 was enjoyable from the first contact inquiry I sent them. Cynthia was extremely responsive to all of my questions leading up to the day of the shoot and made the entire process feel so seamless. We didn't actually speak to Miles, our photographer, until the... Read More day of the shoot, but that didn't make a bit of difference. Miles has such a warm and relaxed demeanor the entire morning, which made such a difference in our comfort level when he was taking our pictures. He did an excellent job of capturing very normal and non-posed shots of my fiance and I and was extremely flexible in listening to our ideas as they came up. His creative juices are always flowing, but he still was extremely conversational with us and made a point to get to know us a bit along the way. In terms of the final product, we have received countless compliments and praises in just one day after sharing our pictures with family and friends. We are so happy with our choice and would recommend Miles and L3 to anyone seeking to have someone capture the unique nuances of your own love story.

Artistic and Unique! Thrilled!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Yiqiu W

I have known pixieliao personally for a long time and have always admired her creative works with the right amount of quirkiness. (Seriously. Please check out her personal portfolio site!) I must say I’m thrilled to have her documenting my big day + engagement session. Pixy is... Read More very professional, passionate, and succeed in making my “photography-phobia” husband very comfortable. The results are beyond perfection! I especially love the engagement session shots by a medium-format film camera. Very different from what would have been accomplished by a standard DSLR, the shots are just beautiful, artistic, unique, and full of serenity. I know it might seem risky and not very cost-effective in nowadays digital word, but Pixy persuaded me to experiment and she’s absolutely right! Everyone loves these special moments captured by Pixy! Highly recommended if you’d love something a little bit different than the mass-production.

LivingLovingLife is truly wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Fayola S

I have to say they were truly wonderful pleasant and they really helped the planning of my wedding and my wedding day go smooth with no worries. Just having them as my photographers wants me to get marry again. Their photographer was on time, professional, and had a human touch... Read More to her that really helped a lot. When my husband and I received the pictures we were very very pleased, our family saw them and they were all in smiles. All in all they really worked with us to ensure we had a really good day and they have a very humble staff that does good work that treated us with respect and courtesy.

Brooklyn Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 michelle f

Couldn't be more please with their service. They were really pleasant to work with and they helped make the event tons of fun!

Amazing day captured by LivingLovingLife

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Adam L

So happy we found LivingLovingLife. From start to finish the process was smooth, easy and seamless. Miles was our photographer for our wedding on 8/23/13 and he did such an amazing job capturing the day. There were so many special moments captured that I didn't even know about... Read More until we got the pictures. Totally recommend LivingLovingLife for an event you have in mind.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Tanya S

Ok, so this is the first online review I've ever written, and I have so much to say, but I don't want the reader to get bored so I'll keep it short and sweet. USE LIVING LOVING LIFE! My husband and I used 3L for our wedding on June 28, 2013. They are Ah-mazing! I was able to... Read More enjoy my wedding and Miles was able to get TONS of great shots. He's really interactive without being intrusive. I love his shooting style, and we got our fab photos back super fast! Cynthia is Miles' partner and they both have the most amazing energy. Cynthia made me feel super at ease from our first conversation. Our guests loved them, and I've already had a few people asking for 3L's info for their own events. Working with them was a great experience from start to finish!

Great photographers!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 p c

As the wedding planner of a friend's wedding, Sir Miles and Cynthia were absolutely amazing to work with. They communicated well with in regards to what they needed and what we needed so that the day of ran perfectly smooth. They definitely made sure that they got every... Read More important moment and the photos turned out great!

LivingLovingLife

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Constance C

L3 was great from the first meeting! I immediately felt at ease with them. They made an effort to understand our style as the wedding day approached. They asked for a detailed list of what shots we would like, and were very faithful to it. I believe what differs L3 from many of... Read More the others is that they're able to capture the candid shots and improvise along the way. They are a reliable and genuine team. I believe our guests had fun with them, too!

Elizabeth G.

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Elizabeth B

We used LivingLovingLife for our engagement shoot and were so pleased with the photos we were given. They do a wonderful job of making people comfortable, and it allows for some really beautiful photos.

Trilled with LivingLovingLife

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Racheal C

Miles from LivingLovingLife was my wedding and engagement photographer and I could not have been happier with the results. He understood our vision and captured every special moment. I would suggest Livinglovinglife to any bride.

Perfection beginning to end

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Bridget P

As everyone knows, hiring your wedding day photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make throughout the planning process. There are three reasons why we chose LivingLovingLife for our wedding day: 1. Creativity and experience. Your photos are the only... Read More thing you have to keep after the day is over. LivingLovingLife's portfolio was breathtaking and the breadth of experience speaks for itself. 2. Personality. You should hire someone that you want to spend time with. Your photographer will be with you more than anyone else throughout the day. We chose Miles as our photog because he was perfect for us. We wanted to spend every second with him. 3. Budget. No one can avoid it. Between the creativity, the experience and the personality, the price can not be beat. LivingLovingLife understands NYC weddings are insanely expensive and they take this to heart when quoting. I'm pleased that we found an engagement photographer, a wedding photographer and a life photographer. Thank you to everyone at LivingLovingLife who made this the easiest and best decision we made.

Best Photos

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Barbara B

We recieved beautiful wedding photos that were candid, warm and fun to look at.