Livvielane Photography LLC

Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and beyond (888) 963-8969

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Samantha F

Olivia was awesome! We loved how laid-back and flexible she was on our wedding day. Our package included an engagement session and she was accommodating and let us choose a few different locations. On our wedding day, she was on-time for pre-wedding photos and captured all the... Read More photos we wanted. The groom and I got ready at different locations and didn't see each other before-hand. Olivia and her assistant were able to divide and conquer and cover both locations. During the wedding ceremony, Olivia and her assistant blended in and captured all the small details. Our photo/cocktail hour lined up perfectly with the "golden hour" and those photos turned out to be my favorite! We highly recommend Olivia, she was exactly what we were looking for and we're so happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Katie A

Olivia to the rescue! Seriously. After my photographer cancelled on me, like 3 months before the wedding, I went into panic mode. Olivia was there to save the day. She was very understanding of our situation, planning a wedding from out of state. She was so helpful with planning... Read More out the photography for our day. I loathe getting my picture taken, and she made both my husband and I (and the rest of the wedding party) feel super comfortable, as if I've known her for years. She captured a perfect moment between my grandma and I, that made my dad cry! (Which NEVER happens) I'm not huge into formal posed pictures, and mostly wanted candid shots of everyone having fun at the reception, and Olivia totally got it. She kept us in the loop leading up to the wedding, which was nice to worry about one less thing! Both Olivia and her assistant we're so friendly and easy going, it definitely made getting pictures taken way more comfortable, for me at least. Olivia even helped my husband and I cut the cake, because we we're clueless! I hear of some photographers really trying to take over the day and make it about their vision, and I am so glad that Olivia was nothing like that! If you're looking for a comfortable and reliable photographer, Livvielane Photography LLC, is where it's at.

2016-06-17T14:13:28 Response from the vendor

Katie! Oh my goodness! You've got me all teary-eyed over here. I wish I could come to Texas right now and give you a big hug! :) Thank you so much for your kind words and please keep in touch! I wish you and Kyle... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Blayre W

Working with Olivia was a fantastic experience from the start. She was attentive to our style, asked lots of questions to get to know us, and communicated with us every step of the way. If you want to have the best pictures of your friends and family getting down on the dance... Read More floor Olivia is for you! She also sent the most amazing USB drive, my husband said it made him feel like James Bond. :)

2016-06-17T14:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Blayre!! I truly enjoyed every moment of our time together and thank you for allowing me to share in your special day! Lots of love to you and Jeremy! :) (PS -That USB comment made me laugh... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Tasneem F

My husband and I loved working with Olivia! She did our engagement and wedding photos and both were stunning. She was so nice and easy to get along with. She also let us do our own thing and didn't pressure us to do anything we weren't comfortable with. I would use her again... Read More and again and recommend her to anyone!

2016-06-17T14:10:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tasneem! :) I loved working with you two as well! (PS - I can't wait to do those maternity portraits!)

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Olivia was absolutely amazing from our very first meeting! She was able to help us build our own photography package so we could get everything we wanted at a price that fit our budget! My husband is usually very shy and hates getting his picture taken but Olivia was so sweet... Read More and personable that he was immediately comfortable and our pictures turned out great! Having amazing photos was very important to me because I wanted to remember every detail from that day! My pictures turned out perfect! My family still swoons over them everytime they are over. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more from Olivia!! We will continue to use her services for every major event in our future and can't wait to work with her again!

2015-12-13T20:34:08 Response from the vendor

Jackie, you have left me speechless! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great working with you and Jason and I hope we can stay in touch! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Amy S

We loved working with Olivia! She was extremely helpful and thoughtful, and communicated with us throughout the process. We were beyond satisfied with our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer, and would recommend her to all of... Read More our friends.

2015-12-13T20:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Amy! I loved getting to know you and Jeff and had fun with everyone on your wedding day. :)