Liz Scavilla Photography

Central Florida, Ormond Bch, Daytona Bch, Port Orange

Affordable Photography with Uncompromising Style

We offer AFFORDABLE options for all of our couples. Contact us directly for our most up to date rates. We offer hourly photography options, as well as full and half-day packages. Whether you're having a small courthouse elopement or a grand soirée, we can accommodate all your needs and stay within your budget. Get your photos FAST! We offer sneak peak images within the first 48 hours of your wedding. Your final edits will be available within 2 weeks of your wedding date in an online, password protected gallery. All of our packages come with printing rights, so you can print and share your photos wherever you want, as well as the ability to print & ship right from your private gallery. There is no additional charge for editing or limit to the number of images we give you in your gallery!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central Florida, Ormond Bch, Daytona Bch, Port Orange (386) 866-1053

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jolene A

Liz is an amazing photographer! Id highly recommend her! Liz did our wedding photos and they turned out awesome. She has a eye for the shot and picks the best natural backgrounds when working outdoors. We will definitely be having her take more photos of our family

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Brittany G

Liz and her husband blew me out of the water. I had one idea on how my photography would be and she just amazed me but blowing my idea out of the water. And they are both just such nice people. If you only have one person you can contact for your photography needs make sure you... Read More contact Liz she was wonderful and as a person not a fan AT ALL of pictures I cannot stop showing off my wedding pictures! Thank you so much Liz, I love reliving my wedding through your photos.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Audrey B

She was truly amazing. I am a very relaxed bride, so when Liz approached me about what shots I absolutely needed, I just shrugged. But Liz rolled with the punches. Quite simply, I asked for in the moment shots. And she did what I asked. She was timely, courteous, and she left... Read More such an amazing persence, my step mother called her to do my step sister's wedding.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Elaine H

Liz was so much fun to have on our special day, she made us feel very comfortable and carefree. She is very artistic and has high quality shots. Your photos will be original and unique. The whole experience was very personable. I would happily recommended her to anyone looking... Read More for a wedding photographer in FL. Thank you again Liz and hopefully we will see you again for some family photos!

Liz Scavilla

I've loved photography ever since my grandfather handed down his old Pentax SLR system to me, lenses & all. I immersed myself in photography courses in high school and college, absorbing all the information on taking the perfect photo. After working in the field for nearly 15 years, I've realized there is no "one" perfect photo, but instead, the perfect photo experience. My goal with Liz Scavilla Photography is not only to capture your beautiful and special day, but to have fun with you and your beloved while doing that. Our images depict your real life, your real love, and your real wedding.