Liz Scavilla Photography

Central Florida, Ormond Bch, Daytona Bch, Port Orange

Timeless Photography with Uncompromising Style

We create timeless memories in art for you to love & cherish for years to come after your wedding day. We pride ourselves in creating relationships with our amazing couples and want you to know that your wedding is unlike any wedding, ever. We want to capture your wedding memories in beautiful, unique photographs and create keepsakes you can hold. We offer a variety of packages to suit your needs, including half day and full day photography services. Let Liz Scavilla photograph your wedding & work with you to create memories to last a lifetime. From your invitations, to albums & metallic prints, to beautiful canvases to hang on your wall, and so much more, we want you to know your wedding memories are more than digital images. They are your real life. Your real memories. Captured.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

53 Hunt Master Court, Ormond Beach, FL Central Florida, Ormond Bch, Daytona Bch, Port Orange (386) 866-1053

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jolene A

Liz is an amazing photographer! Id highly recommend her! Liz did our wedding photos and they turned out awesome. She has a eye for the shot and picks the best natural backgrounds when working outdoors. We will definitely be having her take more photos of our family

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Brittany G

Liz and her husband blew me out of the water. I had one idea on how my photography would be and she just amazed me but blowing my idea out of the water. And they are both just such nice people. If you only have one person you can contact for your photography needs make sure you... Read More contact Liz she was wonderful and as a person not a fan AT ALL of pictures I cannot stop showing off my wedding pictures! Thank you so much Liz, I love reliving my wedding through your photos.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Lara V

We love our engagement photos that Liz did for us! She really listened to the ideas we presented and had our images back super quick. Can’t wait for her to do our wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 sylvia e

She did our engagement photos and we could not be more pleased. She has a great eye.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Marisa T

Liz is truly amazing. She is easy to work with, professional, and extremely talented. She captured my day perfects. She truly has a eye for detail. Liz thank you so much for my incredible photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Carolyn W

Liz the the most amazing photographer ever. She captured every moment, from the minute the bridesmaids started with hair and makeup! She is a true gem.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rebecca M

Liz was our photographer for our beachside wedding, she was very attentive to detail in all of her shots. She even took the time to go through our Pinterest board of ideas with us. Her and her team were amazing and really helped make the day special! We love our albums and... Read More prints—far superior to anything we could have printed at a store. Her art is timeless. She captured memories we will cherish forever. Such a blast to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley W

We definitely made the right choice when we hired Liz. Her and her assistant arrived on time, were very professional, kind and fun! She captured so many special moments of my husband and I. The photographs she took will be cherished forever. Thank you Liz Scavila Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Stefanie D

Liz has been wonderful to work with! We recently got our engagement photos back and they came out amazing!! I’m so happy that I chose Liz Scavilla Photography for our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Amber M

Liz is amazingly easy to work with. She helped to make the day fun and less stressful. The photos came back more quickly than I anticipated and they were excellent. I look forward to working with her again for our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 stephanie d

Liz makes great days the best days and beautiful faces shine. Her pictures are breathtaking. Those special moments are perfectly captured and lets you feel exactly how you felt in that moment. A true talent.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Audrey B

She was truly amazing. I am a very relaxed bride, so when Liz approached me about what shots I absolutely needed, I just shrugged. But Liz rolled with the punches. Quite simply, I asked for in the moment shots. And she did what I asked. She was timely, courteous, and she left... Read More such an amazing persence, my step mother called her to do my step sister's wedding.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Elaine H

Liz was so much fun to have on our special day, she made us feel very comfortable and carefree. She is very artistic and has high quality shots. Your photos will be original and unique. The whole experience was very personable. I would happily recommended her to anyone looking... Read More for a wedding photographer in FL. Thank you again Liz and hopefully we will see you again for some family photos!

Liz Scavilla

I've loved photography ever since my grandfather handed down his old Pentax SLR system to me, lenses & all. I immersed myself in photography courses in high school and college, absorbing all the information on taking the perfect photo. After working in the field for nearly 15 years, I've realized there is no "one" perfect photo, but instead, the perfect photo experience. My goal with Liz Scavilla Photography is not only to capture your beautiful and special day, but to have fun with you and your beloved while doing that. Our images depict your real life, your real love, and your real wedding.