Liz Washer Makeup

Northampton, MA

Liz Washer Makeup

Beauty Group Bookings, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

55 Chestnut St, Northampton, MA

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Katie P

So happy I went with Liz Washer for my wedding makeup. She was a bit more expensive than others but I thought it was well-worth it! My makeup was fabulous and exactly what I wanted. It lasted late into the night and even my groom liked it and asked me not to wash it off at... Read More night. Liz is friendly and helpful and my mom, aunt, bridesmaid and man of honor enjoyed working with her as well. My man of honor had airbrush done. He was pretty sweaty while we were dancing and his makeup stayed put. Liz is highly recommended!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Melissa Q

Liz was a dream to work with! She is just amazing at what she does, and knows what she is doing! I met Liz and her lovely little dog Edie for a consultation, and was comfortable with her from the start. Liz already came highly recommended by my other vendors and knew it would... Read More be a match as soon as I met her. She asked some questions on how I wanted to look on the day of my wedding, and even though I did an awful job I'm sure of explaining, she went to work, and when she gave me the mirror after she was done, I sighed with relief, looking at my own reflection in the mirror. She made me look like ME! (except slightly enhanced) I knew I could trust her the day of the wedding and with the rest of my wedding party. She was extremely accommodating and came to me and showed up very early the day of the wedding to ensure everyone could be done in time. She did such a wonderful job with all my girls. My mother and mother in-law also got their makeup done, and everything was very natural, meaning they were recognizable. Everyone looked beautiful, and Liz helped to make that happen. She has a real eye for what looks good on people, and is very trustworthy. I had an all day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, dancing and crying and all! I am very thankful to have had Liz be a part of my wedding day to make the day go just that much more easier, and feeling beautiful!

makeup

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 monica g

Liz was fabulous! All my girls looked great for the whole day and needless to say, I looked perfect!!