LJ Franklin Photography

Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, SE Indiana

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

2908 Pond Run Lane, New Richmond, OH Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, SE Indiana (513) 553-1081

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Leslie S

Linda was a joy to work with. The photos were beautiful and she was very personable, professional and thoughtful.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Laura L

Linda did a fantastic job! First, she was the only photographer who called me back. Second, I accidentally missed my second meet up with her, but she was still willing to do my wedding!! Third, we had chosen a wedding package that included another photographer. The second... Read More photographer that she had hired was equally as fantastic to work with! Linda is very good with direction also, especially when it come to family photos!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Allen M

LJ Franklin was in short phenomenal! She helped keep me organized and on top of things before the wedding, even sending me helpful articles along the way. She gives you as much or as little help as you want in choosing what kind of poses you want and what will look great in the... Read More long run. She is very talented and has a fantastic eye. In addition to her talent she is incredibly patient in an environment that can feel rushed and overwhelming. She's great at winning over the non picture takers (like my husband) and making them look like naturals! I am so grateful we had LJ to capture our special day! She would be a great choice for any bride! Thanks!

2016-06-21T10:19:21 Response from the vendor

The two of you were a joy. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Angela M

Linda is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! She is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable no matter how stressful the day gets. We couldn't wait to see our pictures and when we got them we were blown away, they are better than we could have ever asked for! It was really... Read More cold out on our wedding day but looking at the pictures you would never think we were all freezing, they look relaxed and calm. We will definitely be going back to see her again and will recommend her to anyone needing a photographer! THANK YOU Linda and Peter!!!!

2016-01-10T17:24:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind review. It was so much fun working with you, your family, and wedding party. Everyone was there to enjoy your day. Their joy and love for you could be seen in every picture.

LJ Franklin Photography Never Disappoints!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I have had the pleasure to work with Linda a couple of times. The first time was for my best friend’s wedding. Linda came early to take pictures of us getting ready and during this time she laughed with us and helped calm nerves before the ceremony. She took such an amazing... Read More variety of pictures and she was just so easy to work with, which is why choosing her as the photographer for my own wedding this October was an easy choice. Linda met with my husband and I months before our wedding and took the time to get to know who we were and what it was that we were looking for when it came to capturing our wedding day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Linda spoke with me often about what I needed to help the day go smooth, she offered good advice and tips and she really helped ease the nervousness I felt about everything going as planned! The day of my wedding we had rain, which eliminated the possibility of all the beautiful outdoor pictures we were hoping for. I will admit that as a bride I was momentarily bummed, but we found shelter and Linda used what we had to make something more spectacular than I could have hoped for. When I looked through our wedding photos I smiled, I laughed, I cried, and the fact that we weren’t outside didn’t occur to me once. Linda captured so much more than just your standard bridal party photos. She captured the entire FEELING of the day; that’s the thing I love the absolute most about LJ Franklin Photography, she captures the moments that you don’t even realize are being captured; like the deep, full body laughter shared between my husband and I, and the love-filled look he was giving me that I didn’t see while our letters were being read to each other. Those are the pictures I keep going back to, those real moments where Linda somehow captured our personalities and love for one another in a photograph we didn’t even realize she was taking. Every time I look through my album, which is often, I can see so much more than a photograph of two people, I can feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment. Since this is my second time working with her and going through a wedding album she has done, I have come to know, that is just what Linda does. She gets to know you, she becomes more than a vendor, she is a friend, she learns what is important to you, she pays attention to every special moment of your day and she delivers something spectacular every time.

2015-12-02T12:08:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your glowing review and kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Eric on your wedding day. You made my job that much more enjoyable by being involved in the planning of the photographs. Even though the weather that... Read Less Read More

Linda and her photos were great!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Meghan M

Linda was a wonderful wedding photographer and we would highly recommend her! She was very professional, responsive and easy to work with during the entire wedding process. She photographed our entire wedding day as well as our engagement session - my husband and I were really... Read More excited and pleased with the quality of her pictures. She was quick in getting our pictures back too which is a plus (not even a month)! We enjoyed our time with Linda and couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

GREAT ! ! Wedding Photographer !

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

I am the groom. Photography is a serious hobby of mine. LJ Franklin is easy to work with and takes memorable photographs that you want to look at again and again and again ... After the wedding is over and the flowers are gone all you have are your memories of the wedding... Read More day and the photographs. The photographs are beautiful ! The quality of work is excellent ! The photography is worth every penny ! I went with my fiance to the bridal shows. The photographers do NOT pay attention to the groom ! LJ Franklin listened to what I wanted and pays attention to every detail. I told LJ Franklin that my fiance made the flower arrangements and decorations for the wedding herself. When we got back our photographs, there were pictures of the flowers and ALL the decorations that my wife took time to make. I RECOMMEND LJ FRANKLIN FOR YOUR WEDDING ! !

2015-09-11T19:39:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It was a joy working with you.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

Linda was a wonderful photographer and a pleasure to interact with. Her photos are magazine worthy! Thank you, Linda, for capturing our daughters special day so beautifully!

2015-07-24T09:55:51 Response from the vendor

Your family was fantastic. Thank you for asking me to be a part of the celebration

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

I was very impressed with Linda! She is a wonderful photographer with an eye for detail. She is very professional but also makes it fun! The other bridesmaids and I had a blast taking photos with Linda on my sister's wedding day! Thank you, Linda!

2015-07-24T10:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with such a great group of people.

Outstanding skills!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Rachel G

Linda is definitely worth every penny you spend! From my first interaction with linda to my last, she gets an A+ in her communication skills! She is always quick to respond back to questions. Her professionalism, light personality, and calming attitude helped me get through my... Read More wedding day. The moment she arrived at the county club, she took charge and knew exactly what photography shots to take and what scenes to use. Her assistant, Jay, was absolutely wonderful too. While Linda would take more posed shots, Jay would be in the background taking side shots (or vice versa). The photos turned out better than I ever imagined! I owe it all to Linda and her fabulous skills and artistic abilities! I plan on recommending Linda to everyone.

2015-07-02T20:05:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you, your family, and your wedding party.

Awesome Photographs, Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Emily W

Linda captured our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and did an awesome job for both! She was very receptive to our ideas and made sure to have our must-have photos. I liked that she took a look at my Pinterest page of photo ideas so she could get an idea of poses and... Read More photo styles we liked. Our wedding day ended up being very cold and windy which resulted in the majority of our pictures being inside. I wasn’t thrilled with this because I wanted to take our pictures outside at a park but fortunately we were able to get some great shots indoors! Linda wrote out a schedule of how our day would go and where/when we would be taking pictures which helped keep everything organized. She was great at making sure we were on schedule! Linda was also able to capture some very creative and artistic shots which are some of my favorites. Linda was able to give us an awesome, stress-free experience as our photographer and she is definitely worth every penny as we ended up with beautiful photographs!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

We chose Linda because of her superb images, experience and skills. She worked well with my family and my groom's family (who is very difficult to please), and created beautiful photographs. We wanted unique/different photos and she was very creative and shot photos in... Read More unlikely places. She was quick to get back with us on our questions and was flexible with our changing schedule. We had so many gorgeous images to choose from for our album. She is worth every cent.

2014-11-21T14:24:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your family was fun and easy.

Perfect Day at the Country Club

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jenna F

I had my wedding coordinator research, contact and review a handful of photographers in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. After she did so, I looked at her top 3 and chose LJ Franklin Photography due to her beautiful portfolios and professionalism. We were very happy with our... Read More choice as she and another photographer made sure to get only the best shots of our special day. We got married outside at a country club and had a perfect day with fun and beautiful pictures. She did a good job at staying on schedule throughout the day and prompting the wedding party to follow (We were difficult to ring in at times). Linda also used the sunset and some different lighting techniques to provide some creativity for the day. Linda did a great job at catching every detail from our families down to our shoes.

2014-10-15T13:19:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure sharing your wedding day with you.

LF Franklin Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 holt b

Linda was a delight to work with. She was very professional and pleasant to work with. She worked with us to set up the shots that she thought look great as well as what we thought would be nice for us. He knowledge and talent resulted in great photos of our wedding day.

Greater Cincinnati, Ohio Photographer

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Photography is Linda Franklin's passion. Linda is talented, hard-working, friendly, and personable. Her ability to make all involved feel comfortable while keeping her clients expectations in mind results in incredibly beautiful, natural, and intimate images. Friends and... Read More family have said that our wedding pictures are "beyond excellent," "breathtaking," and "the most gorgeous they have ever seen." We agree, and are confidant that you will treasure the experience and the end result.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Linda is an artistic photographer who truly captured the love and excitement we felt at the wedding. She adapted quickly to any situation and made the venue look even more beautiful than we thought it could be.

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Diane C

Linda captured the individual personality of the couple in her artistic and unique style. I would absolutely recommend Linda and I hope to hire her to photograph my own wedding soon. She was very professional and easy to work with.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Jean F

Linda took striking photographs of my daughter's wedding truly capturing the joy of the bride and groom. The couple's style and personality were apparent in every photo.

wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

Linda was wonderful to work with and the pictures are beautiful!!!

2014-06-26T18:09:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. The wedding was elegant and awesome.

Highest recommendation from MOB!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Sandy M

We were so pleased with the experience and results of Linda's photography of my first daughter's wedding that we had to book her for my second daughter's wedding as well! Linda was very thoughtful during pre-wedding discussions; she listened to the wishes of the bride and... Read More groom, strategizing to make their day unique and special, while still being creative and spontaneous in the moment. Linda's professional nature allowed them to be honest about their wishes for the wedding, but she also made the experience fun with her highly energetic personality. I give Linda my highest recommendation and encourage you to meet with her to discover how she can capture your special day, just as she did for both of my daughters.

Had a Blast

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Megan M

My husband and I got married this last fall, and we knew that Linda was the photographer we had to have! We had experience with her before, and after a few emails and phone calls, we knew we had the day ironed out and ready. We cannot thank Linda enough for going out of her way... Read More (out of state, actually) to help us. Although that day can be stressful, she was in a great mood and was having a great time with us. It is easy to see how much she enjoys what she does, and that makes the experience all the better. We formed a shot list together before the wedding, which consisted of traditional photographs as well as fun, spontaneous shots. She had a great time manipulating the urban environment to suit our needs, mixing hard and soft elements for some truly unique photos that I do not think we could have achieved with anyone else. She is also great at finding the candid moments that we would have missed, and even jumped in the photobooth with us a few times, adding even more laughter and fun to an already superior experience! In addition to all of these elements, Linda is a genuinely kind and helpful person, who truly wants the best for you and your day. She will not try to rush through it like it is only a job, instead of her passion. The joy she takes in her profession will show in your photographs!

Fantastic Photography!! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014

We absolutely loved working with LJ Photography. Linda is extremely professional and we could not have been happier with the images that she captured. I would recommend LJ Photography to anyone in the area looking for a photographer, for the quality and quantity of photos we... Read More received the value is unbeatable. Linda spend a lot of time with us to get to know us and to know that moments were most important to us and the types of images we wanted. I was very impressed with how responsive and flexible she was; we changed our location to have images taken before our wedding just a few days ahead and she was extremely understanding. We are just thrilled with the service we received and the beautiful images she captured!

Calm, engaging professional

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

We really didn't look around when shopping for a wedding photographer. Our past experience with Ms. Franklin (family portraits and graduation photos) had been pleasant, relaxed and fun...she can even make my husband smile! She takes the client's personality and wishes into... Read More account while tactfully suggesting ideas for settings and positioning. Our daughter's wedding was outdoors which added a few challenges (there isn't anywhere for the photographer to blend in) but Linda kept her presence low-key and unobtrusive. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!

LJ Franklin Photography was fantastic.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

My father was a professional photographer. I had also worked as a wedding photographer for many years. Our family knows the photography business. When it came time to hire a wedding photographer for my daughter's wedding, I was very picky and wanted only the best. So I... Read More hired Linda Franklin. Linda was able to keep everyone relaxed while she quickly arranged each shot to capture the event. Her many years of experience enabled her to know what exactly what shots to take so that the wedding party could get back to the guests in a timely manner. With Linda's extensive experience in image enhancement and her artistic eye, the quality of her photographs was excellent. I highly recommend Linda as a wedding photographer or for any other kind of photography need.

Tammy

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Tammy T

Linda photographed my daughters wedding and made it absolutely impossible for us to choose our favorite photos. She did an excellent job and totally captured the day in photos for years to come. She did a magnificent job. Would choose her all over again.