LJDJs Event Design and Entertainment

At LJDJs, we know how important your special day is and we are dedicated to providing you with first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. Jack Bermeo is also 3x DJ TIMES MAGAZINE "DJ OF THE YEAR".Discover the difference in service. Let us make your Wedding Day the most memorable one.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

549-547 Washington Avenue, Belleville, NJ Serving NY/NJ/CT/PA (973) 751-8850

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Chanda S

WOW!! Jack and the LJDJ team was absolutely hands down the most AMAZING dj company out there!! From being to end, Jack and his team made the planning process a BREEZE!! They had the most invative ideas and cutting edge technology making my wedding an experience to remember... Read More forever. I have been a guest at many weddings but I can honestly say that Ljdj's definitely set my wedding above the rest. The team made my husband and I feel so comfortable and on the day of our wedding they performed BEYOND our expectations! We couldn't thank them enough for their hard work and effort that they put in on our special day. THEY ROCKED IT!!! Ljdj's was the best decision EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 cathy d

Okay, I cannot express how AWESOME Chris & Phil were!! My brother knew Phil way back when he was a solo DJ in Philly and I was told he always threw a good party. Him & Chris basically MADE the reception! The quality of service was bar none top notch! Our cocktail hour ran almost... Read More 30-40min too long (a combination of Filipino time & the cocktail band being too lit for words) and Chris was still able to SEAMLESSLY facilitate everything that needed to happen during the reception (the dances, the line dances, cake cutting, dollar dance, bouquet giveaway, etc)... how he did it all on a delayed schedule and a hard stop at a 10pm curfew is still beyond me. I have no idea how he did that and I am still so in awe whenever I think about it (seriously, how is it possible to be that adaptive to a situation that could easily have become a disaster? Well apparently this is no big deal for Chris Andres ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Chris's dependability and experience was a huuge weight lifted off my shoulders when it came to planning. I seriously would have been lost without his assistance. I always went into our meetings without a clue of how to express what I wanted for our wedding (I love 1920's-1950's Jazz, requested very few modern songs unless it reflected Motown and Funk, but was also okay with a dash of 90's hiphop & all of Beyonce?) but Chris helped direct all of my vague ideas & formed it into a concrete timeline with all of song choices I needed (and quite frankly forgot to think about -- y'all have no idea how much of a hot mess bride I was because planning fried my brain to liquid). The night was musically cohesive which was what I was most unsure about -- they just made it work!! I can't thank Chris enough for his patience. It was amazing to collaborate with Phil & Chris when everything started to come into focus. I was nervous about how uncertain I was about what I wanted but these guys gave me confidence and ease. I would trust these guys to make any event into a blast! Literally everyone was so so so so impressed by the energy & spark that kept the party going! If you want to throw the kind of party people will still be raving about for weeks, you gotta go with these guys. They know what they're doing, they will work with what ever kind of vibe you're going for and they will make it into gold. Just do yourself a favor here because their dependability exceeds expectations. These guys are the reason why our wedding night will forever be one of the most memorable nights of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle D

Jack Bermeo is hands-down the best MC. My interactions with Jack, Daniela and the LJDJ crew were so easy and stress-free. They're the best at what they do and make it easy for brides (and grooms)! I highly recommend them for weddings and any event. I hired Jack as my wedding... Read More MC and he brought along a DJ and a Photo Booth attendant. LJDJ created a monogram matching my wedding invitations which they used on the photo booth print outs and spotlight on the dance floor. There were 2 TV's to showcase photos from the night and play my same-day-edit video. The photo booth was fantastic - Jack even through in video shots for free! My guests loved the photo booth/video booth and the fact that they could email or post them right onto social media directly from inside the booth! Music was on-point and it was all around a great time!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Cathy G

An amazing wedding thanks to the talents of Jack Bermeo! An evening of nonstop dancing by all!! Couldn't have asked for better entertainment!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stephanie V

LJDJ's made planning our wedding a breeze! After meeting with Ricardo, we knew we had the best entertainment on our side! He listened to all of our requests and made great suggestions. The day of our event, Ricardo was wonderful and so professional as well as the DJ! We would... Read More highly recommend working with LJDJs. Everyone at our wedding commented on how wonderful the music was and how high energy the entertainment kept everything. We really liked that they were able to keep everything on schedule! Thank you for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Inette S

Love Love! LJDJ Everything is perfect from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kirstin G

If an awesome DJ is important to you, you have to hire LJDJs!... Jack is the BEST around!! So many of my wedding guests said they had so much all night and couldn't get over how many people got up on the dance floor. LJDJs is extremely professional, and make the whole process... Read More easy, fun and personal. They truly deliver a unique experience. I highly recommend them for any wedding, party or special event!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Linda G

DJ Chris Andres + DJ Audey B from LJDJ's were AMAZING!!!! Chris was very easy to work with, professional and accommodating. My now husband and I live in Jersey City and don't have a car so meeting at LJDJ's was difficult for us. Chris was able to work around our busy... Read More schedules and over the phone seamlessly. He helped us with coordinating the schedule for the day, figuring out songs for ceremony / reception. Chris played all of the songs we requested..He even mixed together traditional Albanian music with current top 40's music perfectly. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you so much Chris and Audey. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Bre S

LJDJ Chris Andres was phenomenal! He made himself very accessible; was extremely flexible and receptive to our requests; and really read our crowd to ensure the song selection mirrored our guests' energy. I would highly recommend him.

2017-05-17T13:06:33 Response from the vendor

Glad to have been part of your special day, Audey and I had a blast as well! Thank you for putting your trust in us to make your wedding so fun!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Samantha H

After my husband and I met Jack Bermeo, immediately after the meeting we asked our wedding planner to book him. His ability to connect and understand what my husband and I liked in terms of music and style is something not many MCs can do. During the wedding he was a great MC!!!... Read More Ljdjs did a great job setting up, everyone was on the floor dancing to great music! Ljdjs were really great and accommodating with regards to providing suggestions when my husband and I couldn't decide on music for our processional, and I ended up changing my father daughter dance song (completely on me I couldn't make up my mind) right before we started the ceremeny, but LJdjs were accommodating and had great timing with transitions. Wouldn't have been a good night had it not been for the whole crew. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jean Chris B

CHRIS ANDRES made our wedding a little less dry. Because of our religion, our wedding is what they call it "dry". Strictly no dancing and no liquor. despite of it all, Chris accommodated us without hesitation. We were also waiting for Church approval of our wedding date, but... Read More Chris was very flexible. To save our date, we simply deposited $200.00 and should our church not approve our date they will reimburse or make room for us. Luckily, our date was approved and it was fun working with Chris! He handled our program real well especially when the Hall was late in serving the food... anyways, all went well, all the specific songs I've requested was played accordingly.... Price range for the package I got for my wedding was worth it! We were hesitant to get TV for our SDE but the 2 60 inch tv's were worth it! The photobooth is high tech! LOL! and set up is classy!!!! Over all? 5 STARS!!!! THANK YOU CHRIS ANDRES!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle D

We hired ljdjs for our wedding their mc and dj did a very good job... we also hired their videographer.. We had a same day edit which came out flawless however when we received the rest of our wedding video almost 4 months later it was all unedited footage.... The first time we... Read More received the footage mind you it wasn't all of it either... We only received about 15minutes worth of hour reception...Finally received all of our footage in 10 second clips... We are so displeased with this service and would not recommend their Videographer service to anyone. Just leave with this last comment.. If we were only getting raw footage what took 4months!?!?!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jenna S

Jack and LJDJs did a fantastic job at our ceremony and wedding. He quickly went from elegant and formal during our ceremony to non stop partying during the reception. He is truly a professional. Jack took the vibe of our wedding and did not stop the music. He had everyone on... Read More the dance floor the entire time! I would recommend Jack at LJDJ to anyone who wants their wedding to be the most fun party they have ever been to!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kimberly F

You certainly don't have a good wedding without great music and Jack and his team killed it!!! We had guests coming up to us all night saying how amazing the DJ was and that it was the best wedding they have ever been too! He truly listened to all of our wishes for the wedding... Read More and kept the energy up and the crowd dancing the whole night! The music was high energy, Jacks energy was off the charts, I mean he had our two year old flower girl to our 85 year old grandmother on the dance floor! We could not have had a better DJ! They were amazing and we owe so much of how amazing our wedding was to Jack and his team! If you want a memorable reception that feels like the party of a lifetime .. BOOK LJDJs!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jaemy P

Chris and Ricardo of LJDJ’s were able to please everyone at our wedding reception and keep everyone dancing. They can read the crowd perfectly, knowing when to turn it up or turn it down for speeches and eating. (Most of the time it was turned up.) Since we are Filipino, we had... Read More to have the Filipino line dances played, and Chris was able to teach the steps to the guests not familiar with them. Chris was able to work with the speeches of the maid/matron of honors, which incorporated some music that the bride loved. Ricardo was able to bring people to the dance floor with his energy and excellent skills at being an MC. From the moment we contacted Chris, we were impressed because of his timeliness and excellent communication skills. He was able to work with our budget, and provided helpful suggestions to what we really needed for our venue and timing of events during our reception. He made it easy to meet with him in person, by being flexible with his schedule, since we lived out of state. Chris even designed the background to our photo booth pictures to stay within our panda theme. We are glad we decided to book Chris and LJDJ’s, because they constantly had high energy and enthusiasm, making our night memorable and fun. Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lisa J

Wow! What an amazing DJ! We had the pleasure of Jack & his team attending our wedding and they did just an amazing job. From beginning to end, Jack kept us and our guest entertained. Jack was a pleasure to work with and I will encourage those who are in need of a DJ to give... Read More him a call. He will work with you to make sure your day will be one to remember. Thank you to Jack and his team!! Chris & Lisa

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Erin M

Jack is simply amazing! When we had our planning meeting with him we left feeling so excited that we had him on-board for our wedding. My husband and I have different music tastes and he did a great job balancing our tastes. We continue to receive compliments from guests on how... Read More much they loved our DJ and music. I am very selective and spent the longest time finding a DJ. My wedding was in CT, but I went with LJDJ in NJ as they were simply the best. Not to mention we had an incident where the bridal party knocked our champagne all over the sweetheart table and Jack immediately came up with something to get the guests going and distracted from the whole table needing to be reset. Wedding guests had absolutely no idea that it even happened! When I look back at my wedding photos on the dance floor I can't do anything but smile as the emotion and energy is so apparent. If you want the wedding reception of your life, LJDJ will more than deliver an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Stacy H

Jack has been my best friend since 7th grade, he is a great DJ, very dedicated to his work and loves his job, you can not ask for anyone better then Jack and his team.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole B

I booked LJDJs because Jack and his team were so willing to have our input on which songs to play. Jack was very open to us creating a list of songs to play at the reception. The majority of those songs were played and our guests were very happy. Several people told me how much... Read More they enjoyed dancing from start to finish at our wedding. Jack had a skype session with us about a week or two before the wedding to go over the logistics of the night which we really appreciated. LJDJs had great suggestions as to how to plan the night for optimal dancing and guest participation. We were very happy with LJDJs!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Laura R

Jack was a pleasure to work with and he was so attentive during our wedding he made our day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment is wonderful! Setting up times to meet and going over details was stress free! We were fortunate to have MC Chris and DJ Audey at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They were flawless during the ceremony and picked perfect music... Read More for our cocktail hour. They absolutely rocked our reception. By the end of the night, everyone was on the dance floor despite the fact that our wedding was outdoors on one of the hottest days of the year. They came up with a great blend of old and new music and incorporated any songs we had picked seamlessly into the reception! MC Chris made the night flow perfectly; he also knew everyone's name which really impressed our guests! We were SO happy to have them as part of our day and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Charisse S

Not being biased or anything since I'm talking about my own wedding, but even our guests to this day are telling my husband and I how our wedding was one of the best/ most fun weddings they've ever been to! And the reason for that is because of Phil and Chris! Preparation... Read More for the wedding was easy and they responded in a timely fashion. They really understood likes and dislikes and understood just what we wanted for our reception. They were flexible to last minute changes and because they knew and understood everything we wanted we never had ask for anything, didn't have to ask for a certain song, a certain line up- nothing. They understood the flow of the party and kept making it better and better. In fact, they were so on point with the music, we nixed a lot of the program- we scrapped the bouquet toss and garter just because everyone was dancing the entire night we didn't want to mess with the flow. At the end of the day, if you want a fun wedding... hire these guys!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 DeeDee M

The quality and professionalism of their service was superb. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent evening. The company went above and beyond to give us that extra touch that brought out the wow factor for the guests.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Yessenia L

We cannot say enough great things about LJDJS. From the moment we booked was beyond amazing. We worked with Mike and he had the crowd dancing all night long.People couldn't get enough of the great music. Our Reception ran as smooth as can be and we couldn't be any happier.... Read More Mike and the rest of the crew were very professional. We also receive the chance to have Crystal as our percussionist and she did an awesome job she is a definite must have. We will definitely have ljdjs for any future events and will highly recommend them to anyone we come across. Thank you for being such a great company to work with we wouldn't of had it any other way!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

LJDJ did an excellent job at our wedding. Jack did a great job getting all the guests up and dancing throughout the night. The music selection was very good and the variety kept different age groups happy. We were not very descriptive in our advance meetings of what kind of... Read More music we wanted played and Jack took our suggestions/ideas and was able to translate that into 6 hours worth of music that everyone enjoyed. All the guests loved the junk truck at the end of the night which was a great addition.

Jack Bermeo

Jack Bermeo is an award winning Event Host and Entertainer for all special events. He is recognized for his style of performance and adding your special unique twist to make your wedding most memorable. 3x DJ TIMES MAGAZINE "DJ OF THE YEAR" and also recognized on "The Real" daytime talk show for having the WORLDS GREATEST PROPOSAL. A must watch! www.LJDJS.com