LJDJs Event Design and Entertainment

At LJDJs, we know how important your special day is and we are dedicated to providing you with first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. Home of the 3x DJ TIMES MAGAZINE "DJ OF THE YEAR" Jack Bermeo and Finalist of the "Entertainer of the Year" Ricardo Medrano. Discover the difference in our services. Let us produce one to most memorable and stylish wedding you and your guests will experience. #LJDJS #ONLYATLJDJS

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

549-547 Washington Avenue, Belleville, NJ Serving NY/NJ/CT/PA (973) 751-8850

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Morgan O

I was referred Jack at LJDJs by a co-worker a few weeks back. My wedding is next October and I'm literally beyond content knowing Jack has a plan for the whole day after going back and forth via email for weeks. He took the time to FaceTime my fiancé and I for a good 45 minutes... Read More after work hours on Monday, and again feel like he has known us for years!!! Rapport and getting to know a client is huge (especially working in the staffing industry) - so I am a huge believer. Again my wedding is a year away and knowing I have a DJ to run the night smoothly means so much for my sanity for the next 12 months. Thank you in advance Jack!!! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Vince P

I see that most of these excellent reviews were written by the ladies/brides, so I’m happy to provide some feedback from a groom’s perspective. Our wedding was this past weekend. I’ll start by saying that music is one of my biggest obsessions. I used to DJ and throw parties for... Read More all of my friends and fraternities/sororities back in high school and college and then transitioned into DJing at nightclubs for a bit during my early 20s. I’m a firm believer that music is the essential key to ANY great party. Sadly, though, I can’t help but analyze the music or DJ of any party or event I attend now. I can honestly say that, out of all the weddings I’ve attended in my life, I’ve never truly liked or loved any of the Wedding DJs/MCs that I came across and always saw/heard more things that annoyed me compared to things that impressed me (which I admit is more of a problem with me than the performers I’m referring to). Therefore, when it finally came time to plan my own wedding, the one demand I made to my fiancé at the time was that I would be in control of seeking out and selecting our DJ/Entertainment for the evening. My wife and I had very specific ideas of the kind of vibe and energy we needed at our wedding, so this was absolutely crucial to us. We made the rounds and met with several DJ companies, but Ricardo and the LJDJs team were the immediate standouts after just one meeting. The unique ideas they had, the way they talked, and their unrivaled production quality immediately seemed to gel with our own personalities and ideas, so we booked them nearly a year in advance. From then on, we knew we had nothing to worry about. Ricardo and the LJDJs team absolutely rocked our wedding and helped to make it everything we wanted it to be. They completely accommodated our requests/ideas and helped to make it a truly unique reception that was like no other wedding our friends and family had ever been to. The energy was sky-high, the music was on point and not at all lame or cheesy (which was huge for me), the layout of the evening was unique, and the production/effects were stellar. Ricardo was present and running the show all night, kept the crowd going and got everyone pumped up, but he wasn’t overbearing and never made himself out to be the center of attention. He knew when to step back and let some of the magic unfold naturally while still guiding the night along and letting his personality shine through, which are the signs of a truly great MC/DJ. Ricardo even trusted me to take over the decks to perform a mini “DJ set” for my friends/family like old times, which made for a great moment and highlight of the night for them. Overall, Ricardo and his team, which included Chris (also a great and technically proficient DJ) along with Griffon, helped us execute our wedding reception effortlessly. Ricardo is a true professional and I feel confident in saying that he and LJDJs Design/Entertainment can help YOU throw YOUR OWN ideal wedding party – no matter what kind of evening you’d like it to be. And most importantly, my bride couldn’t have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 cathy d

Okay, I cannot express how AWESOME Chris & Phil were!! My brother knew Phil way back when he was a solo DJ in Philly and I was told he always threw a good party. Him & Chris basically MADE the reception! The quality of service was bar none top notch! Our cocktail hour ran almost... Read More 30-40min too long (a combination of Filipino time & the cocktail band being too lit for words) and Chris was still able to SEAMLESSLY facilitate everything that needed to happen during the reception (the dances, the line dances, cake cutting, dollar dance, bouquet giveaway, etc)... how he did it all on a delayed schedule and a hard stop at a 10pm curfew is still beyond me. I have no idea how he did that and I am still so in awe whenever I think about it (seriously, how is it possible to be that adaptive to a situation that could easily have become a disaster? Well apparently this is no big deal for Chris Andres ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Chris's dependability and experience was a huuge weight lifted off my shoulders when it came to planning. I seriously would have been lost without his assistance. I always went into our meetings without a clue of how to express what I wanted for our wedding (I love 1920's-1950's Jazz, requested very few modern songs unless it reflected Motown and Funk, but was also okay with a dash of 90's hiphop & all of Beyonce?) but Chris helped direct all of my vague ideas & formed it into a concrete timeline with all of song choices I needed (and quite frankly forgot to think about -- y'all have no idea how much of a hot mess bride I was because planning fried my brain to liquid). The night was musically cohesive which was what I was most unsure about -- they just made it work!! I can't thank Chris enough for his patience. It was amazing to collaborate with Phil & Chris when everything started to come into focus. I was nervous about how uncertain I was about what I wanted but these guys gave me confidence and ease. I would trust these guys to make any event into a blast! Literally everyone was so so so so impressed by the energy & spark that kept the party going! If you want to throw the kind of party people will still be raving about for weeks, you gotta go with these guys. They know what they're doing, they will work with what ever kind of vibe you're going for and they will make it into gold. Just do yourself a favor here because their dependability exceeds expectations. These guys are the reason why our wedding night will forever be one of the most memorable nights of my life!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jacqueline B

My husband and I booked LJDJ for our wedding in October and are very happy we did. LJDJ was recommended to us after we met with a few other DJs who didn’t quite get what we were after. From our initial sit down with Ricardo, we knew he meant business and had a passion for what... Read More he does. Not only did Ricardo pay close attention to detail, he was extremely helpful with recommendations and guided us through the process without pressure. The energy Ricardo had during our meetings and phone calls were magnified the night of the wedding. His approach to the night of our wedding wasn’t as if we were just a client, but as family. Due to unexpected events a DAY before the wedding, Ricardo had no problem with adapting to a few changes which made made the night that much more enjoyable. It’s obvious his professionalism and drive to satisfy his clients have made him one of the elite entertainers in the tri-state area. Call LJDJ and ask for Ricardo, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Randi S

We were referred to Jack by a friend of mine who also hired him for her wedding. Knowing my husband DJs on the side (and very particular with what he wants), she knew Jack would be the perfect fit - and my husband approved with flying colors... A few weeks before the wedding, we... Read More met up with Jack to discuss details and I was amazed with him putting the timeline together. He immediately started going through what will happen from the moment the ceremony started until the very last song. He was throwing ideas out and we were loving every minute of it! My husband also created a mix for our guests, which Jack played and had an idea for those minutes to kind of turn it into a "club" theme - which all of the guests LOVED. It's been a few weeks and our friends and family are still raving about the music, constantly stating "your DJ was amazing!". We did a photo booth through LJDJ's as well which was a huge hit! So sorry, I forgot their names but the two people handling the photo booth were so nice and sweet and were throwing out ideas all night of what poses to do - it was great. We did a "photo booth guest book" and they were awesome about adding each and every photo our guests took into the book - and we even received the digital files a week later. Shawn - our videographer was great as well and captured every moment of the day/night! Honestly, I can go on and on but Jack made our wedding! Everyone was constantly on the dance floor. Thank you again for creating the best night of our lives! I highly recommend LJDJ's for anyone's future weddings.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Maiza G

Can’t say enough good things about this company!! Jack Bermeo was amazing throughout the entire process of our wedding planning!! Even after encountering some hardships with a previous vendor, he was understanding and offered as much help as he could. The service was delivered... Read More as promised, if not better. Please check this company out if you’re looking for a full package entertainment for your wedding!! Our guests are still raving about the amazing saxophone player Katy Rodriguez and the outstanding music played by jack and his team !! The flower wall for photo booth, which was a hit !! Everyone was blown away by our intro into our reception which was primarily jacks idea and I’m so glad we agreed on it!! Amazing a million times over!!! Thanks jack !!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Justine K

As my husband and I just passed our one year, we still talk about how amazing Jack and his team was. From our first meeting with him to the last dance that day. It was the best day of our lives and Jack made that all possible. I recommend him to anyone who ask for a suggestion!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle M

Jack and his team. Hands down the best Dj at any event. I received so many compliments and asking me for their info. He made my wedding at a barn middle of no where feel like a club in Manhattan. Everyone was dancing some people told me they were sore because they were... Read More dancing so much!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Vianca V

Jack and Crystal made our wedding day and we couldn't thank them enough! We booked them for our July 23rd wedding and are still getting rave reviews about their production. Jack really understood what we were going for and communicated with us throughout the entire process. He... Read More even let us add on a few extra things before the wedding such as the photo booth and video, which were fairly priced. The day of, Jack did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly and we had no issues with set up/clean up. I would definitely recommend their services and even have people asking about using Crystal for their upcoming events! Thanks again for making our celebration a night to remember :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Magda S

Jack and his team are absolutely amazing!! From the initial call I knew I wanted to have them as my wedding dj/cm. Jack asked a lot of great questions to make sure that our day was very personalized. I'm Polish (very Americanized) and I wanted to incorporate some polish music... Read More Jack had no issues finding and recommending Polish music for our wedding. He played songs for everyone to enjoy! He had a had creative ideas on how to make our day even more memorable. Jack and the team are hands down the best! I would highly recommend them to everyone! If you want a entertainment company to go over and beyond you'll hire LJDJ LOVE YOU GUYS!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ryan K

We used LJDJs for our wedding in Tarrytown on Sunday October 8th. Jack and his team hosted and were fantastic. We carefully planned every detail and they delivered on every one an more. We heard nearly all the songs we put on our must play list and several of the request list... Read More songs, also none of the songs we requested to not be played (Well done!). Jack even played a few dance versions of songs from the ceremony, we were delightfully surprised. My mother even commented saying the music was absolutely perfect! Jack proclaimed at end of the night that we were the most lively crowd he'd hosted on a Sunday. We opted for the photo-booth and it was a huge hit, the green screen was also a nice touch. Seriously, the whole night was perfect and a huge part of it was LJDJs. Jack couldn't have been better, we couldn't recommend further!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jasmin C

LJDJs are truly a gem and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and officiant, known other than Ricardo Medrano! Throughout the entire process leading up to our wedding, Ricardo was attentive and made sure that our communication was consistent so to set the our approaching... Read More wedding day up perfectly. We even had an intense moment where our original officiant dropped last minute, and Ricardo was able to come through for the rescue. The day went beautifully - Ricardo as the officiant was a lovely and sweet treat with his anecdotes, straight into the reception, where he brought down the place! Everyone could not tell me enough that the music was amazing and they all could not stop dancing. We all even got sad the music/party had to end with LJDJs, but truly a night never forgotten thanks to their help. Thank you LJDJs and a special thanks to Ricardo - you guys are outstanding and I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Aldana V

There aren't enough good things to be said about LJDJ's! Having seen them at other weddings, we automatically knew they'd be our wedding DJ's. From the very beginning, they were as hyped as we were about our event and gave us every option to make our wedding the party we dreamed... Read More of. Ricardo (Entertainer of the Year- woot woot!) was AMAZING. Aside from getting & keeping everyone on the dance floor, he appeared to be enjoying himself- that authenticity was felt by all of our guests! We received multiple messages about Ricardo, the music selection, the video wall, the Co2 cannon, the sparklers, just everything! The whole team who worked our wedding was professional, enthusiastic, committed to their craft and overall, great. THANK YOU for the best party, ever! You have customers for life.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Can't say enough about LJDJ's!! From the 1st moment we met with them we knew they were going to create an AMAZING night for our triplet daughters Sweet 16!! They certainly delivered!! Ricardo had the kids dancing all night long! It was a magical night the our girls will... Read More never forget! Thank you Ricardo and the entire LJDJ's team! We can't wait to celebrate another event with you!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amy L

Our wedding was on 9/9/17 at the Imperia in Somerset. We found LJDJs at the bridal show at the Imperia and were impressed with their lighting and Junk Truck. We already had a DJ so we only needed these 2 additional services. At our meetings with Jack, they seemed very... Read More organized and professional, telling us everything they were going to have on the Junk Truck and what they would do with the lighting. We confirmed all the details with them a few weeks before the wedding and were very excited to see everything come together. Unfortunately, neither the lighting package nor the Junk Truck was what we expected. We were told the lighting would be leaves around the room and when we showed up it was bubbles. At the time with everything going on we assumed it couldn’t be changed and it was a small detail that we didn’t think was important so we let it go. The Gobo light however was really nice. They designed it around our invitation and was exactly what we wanted. We were told in the meetings that the Junk Truck would arrive at 10pm, open at 10:30pm and stay open until 11:30pm. It would have White Castle burgers, Dunkin Donuts coffee and donuts, and bags of chips and snacks, and a couple specialty snacks that we requested since we asked them not to put all the chocolate and candy on the truck. Our DJ came up to us at 8pm and said that the food truck was there. Since it showed up so early, by the time the guests left at 10:30pm-11:00pm, the White Castle burgers were hard. When we went outside at 11:00pm, we also noticed that there was no Dunkin Donuts coffee or donuts on the truck and none of the specialty snacks requested. At that point, it was 11:00pm, the wedding was over, there was nothing we could do at that point. I reached out to the Company once we came back from our honeymoon and the response we got was just that he would look into it. Unfortunately we never heard anything back. I would love to write a glowing review for LJDJs, as we did for the rest of our vendors, but unfortunately I cannot recommend the additional services provided by LJDJs based on our experience. Based off of the other reviews I’ve seen this seems to not be the norm for this Company, so I’m not sure what happened in our case.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Melanie P

My husband and I got married on 9/22 at the Crystal Plaza, and we used LJDJs for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They were awesome! Griffon was great from our first planning visit to the final one. He was great at guiding us through the timeline of events and providing... Read More recommendations and taking our wants to heart. He handled EVERYTHING when coordinating with the venue, all we had to do was pick our songs! I would definitely recommend LJDJs to any bride and groom not only were they pleasant and friendly to work with but the event was flawless! Great music, kept the party going and had great add-ons like glow sticks and dancing in the clouds to make the photos and experience even more special and fun.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mindy X

Chris Andres and his team was amazing. From day one up until our big day, they were nothing but helpful and attentive. He was also very patient with my husband and I. We had a huge wedding party and a tremendous song list. He was able to fulfill all of our wishes. Chris, I can't... Read More thank him enough. BEST DJ/MC ever! I knew my wedding would be awesome because of his personality. From ceremony to reception, the energy at my wedding was explosive! I would recommend Chris and his team to anyone that would ask me for entertainment services. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jessica O

Jack seriously made our night the best night ever! I will never forget Jack for all that he did at our wedding. He was professional yet had a sense of humor from day ONE! Him and his team know exactly what they're doing. I am Peruvian, Bolivian, and Brazilian and my husband is... Read More Jamaican and Jack and Ricardo knew how to have our guests on the dance floor all night. Jack was super attentive and made sure to communicate with me throughout the night. I highly recommend them!!! After going to almost 10 different DJs... when I met LJDJs I knew I had to choose them. I was not wrong. Choosing LJDJS was one of the best decisions we have made! Thank you so much. We will forever be grateful.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jessica C

LJDJ's was most definitely the best part of our wedding! Our DJs were Chris Andres and Ricardo Medrano and they kept everyone on their feet the WHOLE night. It was pretty amazing. We had so many comments that our wedding was one of the best people have ever attended and that's... Read More because of our DJs. They created a fun atmosphere and it was nice that we didn't have to do much planning wise. They know their stuff and how to get the crowd going so being able to take a back seat and not worry about the "planning" part for the music was really nice. Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL, do yourself a favor and go with LJDJs if you want to have great entertainment and not have to worry about every little detail. They legit take care of everything and have a plan A, B, and C. Best decision we made wedding wise.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Stacey S

Ricardo and Chris were the best! Leading up to our wedding, Ricardo was there to answer all of our question! Everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nicole G

We can't say enough good things about Jack and his crew! Jack was my DJ for my high school senior prom, and I just had to have him for my wedding day! They made our wedding a great party. The dance floor was never unoccupied, that's for sure!!!! I would highly recommend them for... Read More your special day!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Erin M

The BEST of the BEST! Jack and Crystal were in charge of an extremely important part of our wedding, the music! They exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding the best night ever. Thank you Ljdjs for the perfect presentation, outstanding entertainment, and being so... Read More personable to us and all of our guests.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Crystine C

We are SO glad we went with Jack Bermeo and Crystal Vargas to keep our party going all night! They are truly the dream team and showed us and all of our guests the time of our lives. Jack effortlessly led us through the entire night and played the perfect mix of music including... Read More all of the songs I requested previous to the wedding. My husband and I danced all night long! Getting to see Crystal do her thing on percussion was such a treat for us and our guests. She even called us up and had us give it a try ourselves which was so much fun and gave everyone a good laugh! Our overall experience with LJDJs was wonderful from beginning to end and we hope to party with them again in the near future!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Cathy G

An amazing wedding thanks to the talents of Jack Bermeo! An evening of nonstop dancing by all!! Couldn't have asked for better entertainment!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stephanie V

LJDJ's made planning our wedding a breeze! After meeting with Ricardo, we knew we had the best entertainment on our side! He listened to all of our requests and made great suggestions. The day of our event, Ricardo was wonderful and so professional as well as the DJ! We would... Read More highly recommend working with LJDJs. Everyone at our wedding commented on how wonderful the music was and how high energy the entertainment kept everything. We really liked that they were able to keep everything on schedule! Thank you for an unforgettable day!

Jack Bermeo

Jack Bermeo is an award winning Event Host and Entertainer for all special events. He is recognized for his style of performance and adding your special unique twist to make your wedding most memorable. 3x DJ TIMES MAGAZINE "DJ OF THE YEAR" and also recognized on "The Real" daytime talk show for having the WORLDS GREATEST PROPOSAL. A must watch! www.LJDJS.com