Fine Wedding Cinematography

We focus on capturing the essence of your wedding day in a cinematic style that will look fabulous for years to come. Our goal at every wedding is to get the best possible footage, while remaining unobtrusive, casual and fun to work with. Our packages are competitively priced with options for almost any budget.

Modern, Vintage

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Ashley B

We are so happy with how our videos turned out! Shawn and his team did such an amazing job and made sure to capture everything. My husband and I were brought to tears while watching our videos because we were so moved by how our story was put together. We would definitely... Read More recommend choosing Lloyd Films for your special day.

I didn't want a videographer until this one

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Robin C

When we first met Shawn, I was not sold on the idea of a videographer at all, and I felt a little bad for it. I thought it was something people told you you should get, and since I hate seeing pictures of myself, I could not imagine watching myself get married. But we met Shawn... Read More and he was very patient with my reluctance. we went over the different packages he offers and his opinion and take on the need for a videographer at a wedding (and this was not a bad sales-pitch, but rather an honest opinion that we could either take or not). He was very professional, but in a laid-back, not-overbearing way. We decided to use him for our wedding and we are very happy we did. He was scheduled to arrive at our hotel to get my "getting ready shots" and "getting into the dress shots". We used his second videographer, who was sent to the boys' room, and they had a very good time as well. It can sound awkward having people in your space when you are getting ready - filming and taking photos, but it actually was not. Shawn and our photographer worked together to not be intrusive, while making sure they were each getting everything they needed. Even though he was a guy amoung the girls, it was not awkward and he was very calm and professional. Our venue as the San Diego Zoo, and he was there for our first look, and he even carried all of his equipment around so we could take photo and video around the zoo at some of our favorite spots. He and the second videographer he provided were fun to be around, but on top of things. It made everything very comfortable to not be around people who anxious or rushed, yet we were always confident they were getting what they needed. Everythng was set up for the ceremony on time, and for the different events of the reception as well. Our guests commented to us that they were very impressed with the professionalism of our photography and videography group - they were never in the way of guests or making them sit awkwardly in poses for minutes on end. Even though I started the experience skeptical on whether I would want video, by the end of the night, I was very happy to have had Shawn and his crew there because I know I will want to keep this video to share with future generations.

Look no further!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Jessica B

We really enjoyed working with Shawn at Lloyd Films. We didn't think we could afford a videographer and hadn't intially worked it into our budget. However, we really wanted to be able to remember our wedding and all the details that photos couldn't capture. Shawn was... Read More great at working with us to fit a package that fit our budget and was incredibly reasonable all along. I thought I would be nervous around a camera crew but right from the start, I felt totally comfortable with the videographers. We barely knew they were there! Lloyd films was very fun and easy to work with. They responded quickly to our questions and concerns. The finished product turned out beautiful! They put it together so creativity and added personal touches, including music and adding in our vows, to make it our own. We are so glad that decided to go with Lloyd Films and would recommend them again and again.

In love with our wedding video!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Rachel B

Shawn and his crew did an amazing job with our wedding videos (he does both 5 and 15 minute highlights)!! We are so pleased and will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives! Throughout the entire process Shawn was professional, kind, and a real pleasure to work with. He... Read More was also reasonably priced, especially considering the high quality of the product. On the day of the wedding, Shawn was prompt and stayed the entire night. He was able to capture all the special moments and emotion of the day without us even really noticing he was there. The quality of the filming and editing is incredible and you can tell he put a lot of time, effort, and love into every step of the process. We absolutely love our videos and would highly recommend Shawn as a vendor.

professional

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Grace T

professional and awesome -- can't wait to see the video!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Julie N

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Shawn for our July 2011 wedding at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. We have nothing but positive things to say about Shawn's professionalism and fine quality of work. From the moment we saw the samples on his website, we knew... Read More that he has so much talent and skill. When we met him in person, we were surprised at how kind, accommodating, and experienced he is. On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time and with camera already filming. He worked very well with the photographer and with the utmost professionalism. When he posted our highlights film on the internet, we knew that we made the right choice. It went beyond our expectations. We received our final DVD which contains the highlights and the full video and we couldn't be more happy with the result. There is so much attention to detail and the editing is truly exceptional. My mother and I still cry every time we watch it. We would highly recommend Lloyd Films.

Great videographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Laura S

We're happy we used Shawn as our videographer. He is friendly and laid back, and worked well with our photographer. He was unobtrusive during the wedding. And, the video came out great. It really captured the day. Shawn mixed a lot of different video angles and did a great... Read More job editing. If you have room in your budget, I would recommend having a videographer in addition to a photographer because it captures the day in a way that still photos can't.

Quality service

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Melissa G

Shawn at Lloyd Films is amazing. My mom and I met with him since my husband was currently deployed at the time. He was able to answer all of my questions. The day of the wedding he arrived early with an assistant. He worked very well with the photographer. After the... Read More wedding, he gave us time to ourselves and waited until we got back to him. Very professional and a wonderful video.

great

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Anna K

very happy to work with Shawn!