L'Oasis Floral Design

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, New Jersey, Long Island

Professional, Friendly and attentive to your needs

L'Oasis Floral Design is team of talented floral designers who will create unique and personalized floral decor for your Special Day. We love weddings because it is always an exciting new challenge for us as you are all unique with your own styles and personalities. Our goal is to make sure your flowers and decor will reflect you. We listen to you and pay attention to every little detail that will surely bring your vision to life and make your special day one to remember for a lifetime.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, New Jersey, Long Island (917) 601-2540

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Reham I

Laurence is such a pleasure to work with! She's friendly, creative, calm, extremely patient, professional, and understood my vision from the get go. My wedding would've definitely not been the same without her and her team :) Everyone loved my bouquet (it was exquisite!) and all... Read More the flowers and centerpieces – they were beautiful! It was all so elegant, romantic, rustic and soft, complimenting the venue perfectly. Honestly everything was so much better than what I had expected! Laurence is seriously the best :)

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 lauren s

Laurence and her team created magical works of art on my wedding day! Laurence was extremely patient, calm, and flexible every time we met, and I trusted her completely throughout the process to turn my vague vision and ideas into a reality. She used lovely purple, lavender,... Read More and pink flowers on my chuppah, beautiful unique white birch poles, and elegant silver leaves. The result was stunning. So many guests commented on how lovely the flower arrangements were throughout the wedding. Don't think twice about working with L'Oasis Designs, they are top notch professionals.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

Laurence was wonderful and the flowers on our wedding day were absolutely stunning. The flowers I had envisioned were executed perfectly and in fact even better than I had imagined, everyone commented on what beautiful colours they were and that they complimented my dress... Read More perfectly.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Sara G

Laurence was fabulous to work with. She is extremely creative and was able to take my minimal direction on color and design to another level - my husband and I, in addition to our guests, were blown away by the floral and decor design at our wedding. Laurence was very... Read More communicative and accommodating, able to work within our budget. We felt like we got a lot for the money.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 natalie b

L'Oasis exceeded all of my expectations!! They created the most beautiful/magical rooftop wedding that I could have dreamt of. Laurence is also very sweet and took great care of me throughout the process. They are awesome!!

Laurence Theisen

Laurence, a French artist, moved to New York in the 90’s to pursue her training in dance. One afternoon she stumbled upon the world of floral design when a good friend invited her to freelance for an event That day was the beginning of a life journey and new passion blossoming through the years as she continued freelancing for the best floral designers learning and gaining new skills and styles in the luxury floral industry. Filled with all that experience and passion for beauty and flowers she launched L’Oasis in 2005.