Is this your business? claim it now

Local Roots Florist & Events

John's Island, SC

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1824 Zelasko Drive, John's Island, SC (440) 382-4292

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Rachel R

Erin's work is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about her! She is extremely responsive and is fantastic when it comes to your vision and recommendations. The finished product was nothing short of breath-taking. I HIGHLY recommend Local Roots Florist!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Jade G

Erin is the absolute best! I had some varying ideas that to most people didn't seem to go together or wouldn't work. From the first time I met Erin, I could tell that she puts her creativity and passion into her work and would make everything wonderful. The bouquets and flower... Read More arrangements were absolutely stunning! We didn't want a traditional altar, so Erin created this wonderful columns with flowers and pearls. It was insane how cool it came out!! Definitely recommend Local Roots Florist for weddings and any other events!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Stephanie S

Erin blew me away with the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and all other details she helped out with for our wedding at The Island House! I can not thank her enough for her attention to detail as everything looked absolutely perfect! I would recommend Local Roots to anyone... Read More getting married or in need of a florist for their event!

Amazing Flowers and Decorations

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Brittany M

Erin did an absolutely amazing job bringing my vision to life. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she made it all come to life even better on our special day! Everything was decorated and done amazingly. I would highly recommend Local Roots to anyone!