Loft 310 - Private Event Venue in Downtown Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo, MI

Modern Loft Space - A Clean Slate for Your Vision

Located in the trendy Entertainment District downtown Kalamazoo, Loft 310 is unlike any other in MI. Our modern white loft space is ideal for any style wedding allowing you a blank slate to create. The Upper Loft, our newest space, and Sky Deck, a stunning rooftop venue, are also available.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Loft, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

310 E.Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI (269) 389-9349
INSTAGRAM

a wonderful start to our happily ever after

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kimberly W

The Upper Loft at Loft 310 was the perfect place to hold our wedding reception. Kimberly and Sara were so easy to work with, quick to respond to all emails and were very accommodating of any and all of our special requests. They even went above and beyond on a few items that... Read More definitely impressed our guests. The loft space was clean and modern and didn't require much decoration to look great. Choosing an all inclusive venue and knowing that one entity was handling the room set up, food, bar, etc. definitely made the planning process easier. The service and the food were amazing - way better than 'typical wedding food'. Having access to a Ready Room just off the main hall was such a nice benefit for our bridal party to be able to relax and have a place to store their stuff and for the band to be able to have a space to relax during their breaks. Guests were so impressed with the facility, staff and amenities and told us that it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to. Overall, we are very happy that we chose to have our reception at Loft 310 and would highly recommend this venue.

Awesome rooftop wedding

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Rachel W

We were married on the SkyDeck, the rooftop venue above Loft310, in May. We got very lucky with weather, but there was a backup plan in place laid out by the staff in case of rain. It turned out fantastic, our guests were very impressed with the views. I was surprised when they... Read More said they could host of wedding of over 200 on the space, but the layout was very nice. While we took pictures, our guests had a cocktail hour in the Gatsby room that is connected to Loft310. It was an extra fee, but worth it. Very stylish. The reception was in the Loft main room. The food was fantastic, especially the appetizers. The staff was friendly and quick to remove plates and deliver the main course, either chicken parm or prime rib. Nice portion sizes, everyone seemed happy with their meal. The DJ they provided (can't recall his name!) was a lot of fun. The call before the ceremony from him was nice to get on the same page with music choices. Overall, we would recommend this venue for any wedding where you want something unique or classic. Kimberly and Sara were very easy to work with and someone was in the room at all times to answer questions. Thank you!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Sarah S

The Loft 310 was everything and then some. My husband and I were beyond impressed with the service, the venue, and the fantastic food. We couldnc't have been happier with the way everything went on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Maegan P

Loft 310 was SO easy to work with. Shannon and her staff made planning stress free and the day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. We also went with Fond-of-Florals for our wedding florals and that was probably one of the best decisions we could have made. Lori worked... Read More seamlessly with the Loft 310 staff and made our vision a reality while staying on budget.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Brian S

I cannot say enough good things about our wedding with Loft 310! The whole team was easy to work with and truly cared about making our day special. We had our Wedding at The Gatsby; this space was perfect and gave a cozy & sophisticated feel to our wedding. Even during the... Read More event, the staff were professional and accommodating. They helped monitor/kick out wedding crashers and adjusted the temperature when guests were getting cold. When the bartender had to leave for a couple minutes to restock the bar, Shannon (the event planner) jumped behind the bar because our guests were lining up. The real surprise was the food! We did not do a tasting before our wedding (although they do offer it) so we were taking a shot in the dark and to our delight, our guests would not stop talking about how good all the food was! As someone who has worked several years in customer service I know what it means to go above and beyond and this team does just that! I would recommend Loft 310 for any private event you may be considering.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Laura E

This plan is AMAZING!!!! This space is truly a one of a kind venue and is guaranteed to wow your guests. From start to finish, all the staff members went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. Our guests are still raving about the food (especially the grilled cheese... Read More shooters!), and talking about how glam/unique this venue is. I promise you the penthouse and ready rooms are well worth the extra money - they really made the day stress free being right onsite . If you are looking for a place to hold your wedding - this is a must see!!!

2018-01-23T11:47:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura & Matt! First of all - loved your decor. Park Place Events really killed it with your vision! We are so happy to hear you loved the food...the grilled cheese shooter is one of our faves too! We love when our couples rent... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Amy W

I was very disappointed with the Upper Loft. We were so excited about it at first, but after we signed the contract things went downhill fast. We were worried about noise from the other wedding reception in the building but were reassured it wouldn't interfere. During our toasts... Read More I could barely hear anything over the music pumping from below. Dinner service interrupted the best man as he stood go give his toast. We were 'sold' on their wonderful 'day of' coordination but there was barely any communication between the staff and us that night, and I could never find our 'coordinator' when I needed her. Cocktail hour at the Gatsby was a nightmare, we had 150 guests with only two bartenders, so no one could get served... even me, the bride! Multiple guests said the bartenders were really rude, I wouldn't know because I couldn't get waited on. The bar was littered with garbage and there was just one staffer clearing the napkins/glasses/plates with his bare hands. The sound system they charged us $1000 to plug in to was terrible. The staff ended up serving real champagne to all the kids (which they loved LOL)! We paid the extra money for the digital sign on the side of the building but were never told that it was featured as one of several signs scrolling throughout the night. We complained after the fact that we never once saw our sign and they refunded us our money because they said it was in fact not working. Had we not said complained they wouldn't have given us our money back. The food was great and the ambiance was beautiful, but unfortunately it was a very disappointing night.

2017-11-16T09:09:26 Response from the vendor

Amy, I want to apologize for the issues within your experience with us at Loft 310. I can truly say it is never our goal throughout the process. We appreciate all feedback so that we can improve our services and the product we provide, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda V

We loved our day at the loft 310! Everything was taken care of and we got to really enjoy our special day!

2017-11-16T09:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amanda! We loved working with you & Jordan, and your breakfast for dinner experience was just AMAZING! We wish you all the very best. Love, Shannon, Amanda, Kati & the entire Loft 310 team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taylor H

The absolute best! We planned our wedding here based on a referral from a friend that turned out to be for a different venue. Oops! This blew that venue out of the water, what a happy accident! The entire staff (Amanda and Shannon especially) were incredibly attentive and saw... Read More that all the details were taken care of so our families and friends could have a blast and we could relax and enjoy our big day. They made it so easy to have a perfect wedding day.

2017-11-16T09:13:00 Response from the vendor

Taylor - you & Jake, and your amazing families, just made our fall season! We truly loved working with all of you & are so excited to hear how you got to relax & enjoy your big day! Because let's face it - that is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

Christian & Olivia’s Wedding…We held our daughter's wedding at Loft 310 in July 2017 and it was SPECTACULAR!! The venue was so unique, elegant, and absolutely everything our daughter and son-in-law envisioned for their Big Day! Everyone loved the space and the ability to flow... Read More from the beautiful ceremony in the Upper Loft to classy cocktails in the Gatsby and then to the enchanting reception in the Loft 310. Amanda and Shannon were amazing and made the entire day a joy. They made sure every detail was attended to and every guest was taken care of. They were professional, kind and caring. You can truly tell they love what they do! And hats off to the chef and wait staff! So many guests have continued to talk about how amazing the food was and the quality of the dinner service. Did I mention we also stayed in the luxurious Penthouses?! What a wonderful way to extend your wedding weekend experience and stay right at the venue! Just so amazing!! Thank you to all the Staff and Management at Loft 310 for helping to make Olivia and Christian's wedding day so perfect!!!

2018-01-23T11:39:32 Response from the vendor

Olivia, Christian, MOB Shannon & family, We loved working with you all SO much! And, thank you so much for sharing your photos with us here.. your wedding was so beautiful. Your aunt was fantastic!! The canvases were a wonderful touch. The greenery! The chandeliers!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sarah Z

We had both our ceremony and reception in the Upper Loft. From the minute we walked into the Loft offices and spoke with Katie, to the actual day of with all hands on deck, we felt so taken care of. Shannon was stellar to work with and answered all of our questions as if we were... Read More the only wedding she was planning and the only couple on her mind. This is one of the most expensive venues in Kalamazoo, but we fell in love with the spaces and knew this was where we wanted to get married. All of our guests had a fantastic time and are still talking about how beautiful it was and how good the food was. We wish we could get married here again! :)

2018-01-23T11:41:48 Response from the vendor

Sarah & Stephanie, We also wish you could get married here again!!! Not even joking. You two were amazing to work with, and we truly miss that! One of our favorite parts of your reception was the fun singing to get you guys to kiss..... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Theresa B

My husband and I held our ceremony on SkyDeck and our reception in Loft 310. When I first toured the location with Kati, I fell in love with the venue and booked it the next day. Kati, Shannon, Amanda, and Christina all were amazing through the whole planning process as far as... Read More responsiveness to any questions or concerns we had. Our wedding day was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a single thing thanks to Amanda and Shannon being there to make sure everything ran smoothly. We had so many complements from our guests on the venue as well as the food. We chose to do a cocktail-style reception with hors d'oeuvres and it was really unique and fun. We also booked one of the penthouses for my bridal party which I would highly recommend doing if you have the chance! Overall, it was a great day that was well prepared for and that we and our guests really enjoyed.

2018-01-23T11:59:00 Response from the vendor

Theresa & Chris, Thank you for all of the kind words!! We loved working with you guys so much. Your event was the perfect mix of laid back and unique! Your photographer was so excited to come to Loft 310 and we loved working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Marcus C

I am a wedding Coordinator in the Detroit area. I blew up Shannon / Amanda / Katie with questions, comments etc. I would HIGHLY recommend this team, this place, this experience. They were so easy to communicate with, they make a damn google sheet for you! Like- I just filled in... Read More the blanks and was all set. It does not get easier! I would not change a thing about my experience with the Loft 310 team. They helped me with every aspect of our big day! If you are a bride looking for ease- tables, chairs, great food and an incredible maintained space- SCHEDULE A TOUR I promise you will not regret it. I wish I could give them more stars. I love this place and my wedding was perfect.

2018-01-23T11:42:15 Response from the vendor

Emma & Marcus!!! We love you guys so much! We wish we could work with you every day... In the famous words of a song by Player "Baby Come Back!" Thank you both so much for making our jobs easy. We are so happy we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Ashley M

The Loft staff was incredibly thoughtful, responsive, and respectful. The ease of having all the linens, tables, cutlery, chairs, food, beverage service, and planning assistance in one place was wonderfully efficient. Any time I had questions, even if they were small and silly,... Read More I received a friendly, quick, and thorough response. The day of the wedding we had no worries because the staff was present and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this venue to everyone and anyone!

2018-01-23T11:52:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review!! :) Love, Shannon, Kati, Amanda, Chef Tony & everyone at Loft 310

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Bryn C

We loved our wedding reception in the Upper Loft! What grabbed me initially about the Loft spaces when looking at wedding venues was the exposed brick, the open layouts and the simple elegance of both spaces. They were pretty much blank slates - perfect for using as little or as... Read More much decoration as we wanted. We chose to have our cocktail hour on the SkyDeck, and our reception in the Upper Loft. We hired our florist to design hanging installations with greenery, and it was absolutely breath-taking. We also put greenery on the walls, and utilized their crystal chandeliers. I decided early on that I wanted to rent out the Penthouse Suite for the night before the wedding, and also the wedding night. My bridesmaids and I had such a fun night together in the suite before the wedding, and then woke up to a beautiful room full of windows and light where we had our hair and make-up done the next morning (our hair stylists from Cheeky Strut got us ready in the Penthouse)! We had a full kitchen to make breakfast in and had the ultimate getting-ready experience! It was also really convenient to stay in the Penthouse with my husband for our wedding night - after hanging out with our guests on the Skydeck after the wedding, we just walked downstairs and retired for the evening! Shannon P was so present throughout the entire wedding planning process and answered countless questions and emails from me, many times within a matter of an hour or so! Katie was also such a great resource before signing with the Loft, and was equally as responsive to all of my questions. I'm very glad that we chose the Loft 310 to host our wedding reception, our guests were blown away and had the most amazing time! I definitely recommend this venue to brides who want to have their wedding in a central location with plenty of things for their guests to do, there was never a dull moment. Thank you to Loft 310 for helping us create our perfect wedding day. :)

2018-01-23T11:42:55 Response from the vendor

Hello, Bryn & Julio! Absolutely LOVED your sneak peek video from RhinoMedia - that dress change!! Gorgeous. All of your personal touches to your event were the perfect additions. So memorable & beautiful! Loved that SkyDeck cocktail hour!! And your specialty drinks - such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lindsey M

This venue was everything we wanted and more! Shannon and amanda executed every detail perfectly and kept me sane thru it all.

2018-01-23T12:00:20 Response from the vendor

We love you! Shannon & Amanda, and the Loft 310 Team

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

If we could give the Loft 15 stars, we would. The whole team is on top of their game and made us feel truly at home and cared for. From our first tour of the venue to our wedding date, Kati, Shannon, Christina, and Amanda all worked their butts off to make sure we were happy. We... Read More felt like the really cared about us and our special day. We're so happy that we chose them for our wedding. Our wedding was nerdy and they worked to make sure the entire experience was personalized. Additionally, we had several guests with severe food allergies, and they worked with us make sure that everyone could have a delicious meal that fit their food needs. It was just perfect!

2018-01-23T12:01:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Christine & Kaitie, We would give you both 15 stars for being the best brides ever!! We loved your colorful, nerdy and awesome decor - best table assignment signage ever! So glad the weather worked out for your big day & that the SkyDeck... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Branda Y

We actually had our reception at Monaco Bay and Amanda and Christina and the Entertainment District made our special day the best we could ask for. They worked with us at every step of the planning process, kept us on track the day of, and were very accommodating to all of our... Read More wants and needs. Everything about our experience was stress-free and truly allowed us to enjoy our night. We received compliments from all of our guests about the decor and setup of Monaco Bay, and everyone loved the food! Plus, who doesn't like dueling pianos?

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Don't Call Me S

This place was incredible, cannot say enough good things about the venue or the staff! We had 2 hours up on the skydeck, in which we had a short ceremony and also open bar/appetizers with butler service. It was a beautiful sunny day, and you have the option of a tent so your... Read More guests can have some shade. We were able to have a singer up there, and the view cannot be beat, it was wonderful to see the guests oohing & aahing over the view! Shannon, Amanda & Christina were just top notch all the way. We lacked for nothing, and were able to have all the quirkiness we wanted in our wedding. We next moved one floor down to the Upper Loft, which is a gorgeous space with a similar feel to the skydeck, with huge windows along 3 of the walls. The food was very, very good, had several guests tell us it was the best they'd had at a wedding. I'm a vegetarian, and the veggie option was great, not just an afterthought like at many places. It was really great to have a venue that took care of all of the food & drink - one stop shopping! They had a great bar package for us, including some craft beers & top shelf liquors. If you live near or in Kalamazoo & are getting married, you absolutely owe it to yourself to see this incredible space!

2018-01-23T12:05:53 Response from the vendor

Hi, Roxanne & Eduardo! We feel like we've known you both practically forever... can you guys come back??! We want to thank you for always being so organized & detailed with what you wanted, as that gave us the ability to make things happen as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

We Just got married recently on April 15, 2017 and it was seriously the best day ever. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! We utilized the Upper Loft for our ceremony and reception and the Gatsby room for cocktail hour. The whole staff at Loft 310 made our day effortless,... Read More memorable and amazing in every way. Coordinators Shannon and Amanda were so accommodating and made rehearsal night and our wedding day run so smooth. We just floated around while they made sure people and things were where they needed to be and when. It made for a stress free day on everyone involved and allowed for us to enjoy every moment possible. They also took it upon themselves to contact all our vendors and direct them on all instructions for the day of. We really had to worry about nothing. Time leading up to the wedding, they were very responsive and informative to all emails, calls, questions ect. I 100% recommend using their DJ’s. We were assigned to DJ Dave and he rocked it. He made it a party and had everyone up dancing all night long. We also loved that wrists band were handed out at the end of the reception for the Wild Bull Bar and Piano Bar below the venue. We all has so much fun going to the Wild Bull Bar watching everyone take a turn riding the bull. (Bride and Groom are free  and we took full advantage!) We have heard nothing but praise on the food, DJ, venue, and overall experience our guests had at our wedding. I would strongly recommend the Loft 310! Worth every penny spent.

2018-01-23T12:07:05 Response from the vendor

Hi, Becca & Michael! We can't explain how much we loved working with you guys ... like, who else puts their faces on all their cakes?! Love! We loved watching you guys work as a team through the entire planning process, it was apparent how... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 A M

I was not happy with the way Loft 310 handled the food for the evening wedding. The guests did not get time to enjoy the variety of hors d'oeuvres that were paid for. They charge extra to bring in your own DJ and their DJ had a hard time following the instructions given to him.... Read More If you use Loft 310, be sure to print a hard copy of the contract. They use a webpage as a contract and when your event is over, the contents of your contract disappear. Also ensure that everything is written down and not spoken over the phone. I did not have a good experience with this venue or the staff and they have not righted their mistakes.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jessica H

My husband and I struggled to find a venue that felt right for our day. We wanted something open, contemporary, and with a big dance floor for us and our guests to enjoy. When we came and viewed the Upper Loft, we knew right away this is where we were going to get married. The... Read More icing on the cake? Loft 310 is virtually a one stop shop-our DJ, food, bar items, rented furniture, where we got ready, and where we stayed (we rented the Penthouse for the weekend) were all through them. Not only did that lessen our stress, but it was nice to have one contact to reach out to when we needed questions answered. On that note, Shannon was our coordinator and she was amazing. She answered every little question we had for her and was always upbeat and positive while doing it. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. Amanda, Shannon, Morgan, and Katrina were incredible. They were so organized and communicated with us throughout the day to ensure everything was as it should be. In all honestly, I felt how invested they were in our day and they their effort showed. We were able to focus on enjoying ourselves and not what was going on behind the scenes. All of our guests kept coming up to us throughout the night asking, "how did you find this place, it's amazing!" And amazing it was. Getting married at Loft 310 was the best wedding decision we made and we can't thank the staff enough for everything they did!

2018-01-23T12:08:01 Response from the vendor

Hi, Jessica & Andrew! Thank you for all the amazing compliments! We were more than happy to make things happen for you all day long and through the planning process. We loved that you guys knew what you wanted & we were so excited to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Sarah V

Loft 310 did a wonderful job listening to our requests and helped us create an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Their staff is exceptionally friendly and extremely kind. We highly recommend their services. If you are looking for an AMAZING Wedding Day, look no further than LOFT... Read More 310.

2018-01-23T12:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Love, everyone at Loft 310

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lyndsey V

Where do I even begin? It's honestly hard for me to put into words how incredible our wedding day was, and Loft 310 was a HUGE reason it was so perfect.... Shannon and Amanda truly are a "dream team" when it comes who you want running your event. They both paid such close... Read More attention to detail and made sure everything ran to perfection. If there were any "fires" the day of my wedding, I had no idea. I know that if there were any issues at all that they handled them with the highest level of professionalism. Oh, and their staff is top notch as well! We had multiple family and friends comment about how great the staff was and how they had never seen a wedding run so smoothly. We couldn't have asked for more in terms of how well our guests and us were taken care of! I have personally never heard anyone rave about food at a wedding. There's always a couple of things that were decent, but nothing is ever phenomenal. Well, I can't say that about the food at our wedding. Just about every single person we talked to at our wedding commented about how amazing the food was. Everything from the hor d'oeuvres, salads, main dishes and desserts were incredible! Chef Tony and his staff truly nailed it! All in all our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of. We can't thank the whole Loft 310 staff enough for making our day so incredible and one that we will never forget!!

2018-01-23T12:12:28 Response from the vendor

Lyndsey and Ty! The glassware! You did such a great job incorporating all your little details to create a beautifully painted event! The dance floor was rocking all night and definitely a magical memory for us!! Love...Kati, Shannon, Amanda, Chef Tony and the entire Loft310... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kay B

My fiance and I toured the venue back in September and we wanted it! We even spent the next day, a whole 14 hours of our lives, picking and planning our vision for our wedding there with the information they sent us home with. We sent back a very organized email with our... Read More desires as they asked us to in order to give us a proposal for our date and we never heard anything back! We were ready to book them, deposit and everything, but they stood us up. It's quite a shame because it's everything we dreamed of and when we were about to drop $20,000 (alone) on this place we expected better customer service.