LOFT At Castleberry Hill

Atlanta, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with LOFT At Castleberry Hill

A BALLROOM IN ATLANTA, GA

When couples are seeking a modern edge to their wedding, finding a venue that's effortlessly cosmopolitan is essential. LOFT at Castleberry Hill manages just that, while still retaining a homely feel. Combining contemporary decor with plush furnishings, this urban wedding venue is located in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia, nestled among the city's glistening buildings. Guests who raise their eyes to the ceiling will see unique art pieces hanging down, as well as an array of wavy mirror lighting, which couples can adjust to suit the ambience they're aiming for on the day. With enough room for up to 350 people for a reception and 200 for a seated ceremony, this venue is an excellent choice for bustling and vibrant events.

When it comes to chic wedding venues packed with character, LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a winner. The entire venue is available to rent, complete with clean lined designs that give weddings an exclusive feel. Spaces available to rent at this venue include:

Fair. Featuring a custom bar, stage and dance floor, Fair is a brilliant choice for those who want a truly entertaining event. Shining wooden dance floors come together with modern lighting, giving the area a nightclub-like feel.

Canvas. Combining expansive windows that allow natural light to flood in with mood lighting that brings the room to life at night, Canvas allows couples to experience an open and airy feel on their wedding day. This space is available for evening receptions only and has an in-house sound system

Canvas Lounge. Canvas Lounge has an exclusive feel to it, with sophisticated decor that will impress even the most discerning of guests. For those who need to get a breath of fresh air, there's even and attached outdoor patio.

Couples who want to use LOFT at Castleberry Hill must pay a deposit to secure their proposed date. Fifty percent of the final bill is due one week before the wedding. All advertised food and beverage prices come with a 20 percent service charge on top and the Georgia state sales tax applies also.

All food is provided by the venue's executive chef who works closely with couples to achieve a menu that meets their tastes. The chef is adept at working with a range of cuisines, including tapas and a variety of eclectic buffet stations. This gives newly to-be-weds an opportunity to create a menu that will really wow their guests. Free self-parking is available at this venue, making it easy for guests to drive to the wedding. Other free add-ons include a surround sound system, LCD television and wireless Internet.

Owing to a combination of its unique designs and modern facilities, LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a must-see venue for those who want a wedding that's both contemporary and sophisticated. Thanks to its central Atlanta location, it's close to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, making it easy for out-of-state guests to access.

The venue provides complimentary use of a projector screen, allowing guests to provide their own unique entertainment to guests. From the chic design to its city center location, LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a winning wedding venue choice for a truly spectacular event.

The Loft at Castleberry Hill

LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a private event venue specializing in corporate events, weddings, and social soirees. Located 3 blocks from the Georgia Dome, our vision is to create a unique experience, through tailored events, delicious cuisine, and exceptional customer service.

Ballroom, Loft, Restaurant

Food + Catering

170 Northside Dr SW, Atlanta, GA (404) 420-7030

A beautiful modern facility

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Brandy M

The facility was beautiful for my modern "night club" themed wedding. A lot of the existing decor lended a hand in cutting our decor budget in half. While Tammy is amazing and VERY accommodating, she needs some help keeping everything straight. My advice is keep track of EVERY... Read More thing in writing just in case there are any snafus. The food was AWESOME and none of my guests complained at any time!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 2/16/2013 Shakaa F

Food and staff was wonderful!!!

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Wayne D

The venue was beautiful, and the food options were fantastic. Very accommodating in our desire for our interest to have some less stuffy... Unfortunately, the main number was rarely answered and went to voicemail, and responses were not always timely. However, one... Read More coordinator, Tammy, always availed herself to us, worked with us to find the right balance of services, and strove to ensure that we had a good experience within our budget. She was even involved on the day of the wedding, assisting servers, and made sure that we were taken care of!

2012-08-09T09:12:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review. We are glad your wedding turned out to be great! We now have a full time sales center that is answering all phone calls.

AVOID THE LOFT AT CASTLEBERRY HELL!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 LaToya S

AVOID THIS FACILITY FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY/OCCASION!!! I am in the planning process for my upcoming wedding. Anyone planning a wedding knows the multitude of things to be done and the many many stresses and worries of the bride to be. As I am combing through the MANY MANY... Read More options of venues offered in the Atlanta area, I came across the Loft at Castleberry Hill. Looking at the pictures online, it appears to be a beautiful, contemporary setting.....however, I cannot fully attest to that because I never had the chance to see it live and in person, well, except through their WINDOWS. I spoke with Brittney on the phone on Wednesday, July 30 and she scheduled an appointment with me for Tuesday, August 5 (They only do site visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11a and 6p). Keep in mind, I work full time, and live and work an hour from this venue. I left my job, showed up for my appointment at 11:30a......ALL THE DOORS WERE LOCKED. I called the number on the door and on the website. NO ANSWER--voicemail. I called the number on the website. NO ANSWER--same voicemail. Since I talked to Brittney Gilbert I took the option to route my call to her. NO ANSWER--Brittney's voicemail. I called back, took the option to route my call to Tammy Gipson. NO ANSWER--Brittney's voicemail. I called back, took the option to route my call to Iesha--NO ANSWER--Brittney's voicemail. I called back again, and left a message in the general mailbox. NO ONE RETURNED MY CALL. First impressions are lasting impressions. They are charging anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 and can't even show up for an appointment? I would not DARE trust them with my special day!!! Oh, and it's black owned. I'm black, and I love to support black owned businesses, IF they operate in a professional manner. Not showing for appointments, not answering the phone, and not returning a call from a message that was left has completely left a horrible taste in my mouth. AVOID THE LOFT AT CASTLEBERRY HELL!!!

Started off rocky but ended WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Amanda L

Found this venue through my wedding planner. It was very nice inside very modern,but not too trendy. After we started to talk prices that's when things got a little upsetting. While in the end some of these things didn't matter too much I feel like for the price it should have... Read More been included. They had hard plastic plates and they didn't have any real glassware only hard plastic. I let the plates go but I was not having plastic glasses! I ended up ordering them from Unlimited party rental in Hiram, GA from super cheap. On the day of I had like 20-30 extra people show up! Tammy, the event planner made sure the extra guest were accommodated with no problem. We also had more than enough food everything was great about the day. The food was wonderful. The venue is right downtown and there is no rental fee just a food and beverage minimum. Had my wedding on Sunday because it wad much cheaper.

Where Do I Begin!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Tiffany F

Overall the venue is nice BUT customer service horrible. I received several complaints from my guest the staff was rude at the reception especially the bartender. Also if you pay for a courtesy office please make sure they are monitoring the parking lots. The day of my wedding... Read More while people were in the ceremony someone broke into 5 cars in the loft parking and stole one of the cars. I know this is out of their control but when I heard that the courtesy officer was too busy talking on the phone while guest arrived made me wonder if she wasn't too busy doing that maybe she would have been aware of what was happening. By the time she got to the parking lot Atlanta PD was already taking care of the situation. I would strongly recommend hiring Atlanta PD as security. I felt so horrible for my guest when I found out all of this was happening during my wedding ceremony.

Great venue and food. Service? that's another stor

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Stephanie G

Ok this was a tough review, initially I was blown away by the venue; trendy, urban, chic...I was in love! After booking I began having second thoughts, Joy was very difficult to contact, Stephan I found to be rude and inflexible....Tammy and chef Marc were hands down the saving... Read More grace! After listening to the lofts answering machine (because it was nearly impossible to contact anyone on the business line), I instructed my planner to find me another venue! I'm glad that my other 2 choices were booked my wedding day because Tammy and chef Mark truly exceeded expectations. In particular, Tammy made herself available via cell phone, facilitated menu planning and helped me put together a well-run event. I need to make the distinction...if Tammy were the only contact person with this venue....the rating would be solid a solid 5. If you love the venue, book here just make CERTAIN to request Tammy and get cell phone numbers!

2012-08-09T09:13:33 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you left happy! Tammy and Chef Marc are wonderful. Joy and Stephan no longer work here. We have a new sales center and we'd love to welcome you back for any future events.

interviewed but did not use

Reviewed on 12/26/2010 jennifer e

The space itself is really cute. I was planning on using their upstairs room along with one of the downstair's spaces. I showed up for my appointment and was dismayed by the complete lack of professionalism. I could not imagine the woman in charge of the event space having... Read More anything to do with my wedding.

2012-08-09T09:14:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. We have a new sales team, and would love the opportunity to work with you in the future.