Plastic Surgery, Skin Care, and Laser Treatments

Lohner Plastic Surgery Dr. Ronald A. Lohner, MD, FACS is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in Breast Enhancement, Body Contouring, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Body Lifts. Our Medical Spa specializes in Laser treatments, Microdermabrasion, Chemical peels, Botox, Fillers, Lip Enhancement, Ultherapy.

Spas, Beauty

919 Conestoga Road Building One Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA Philadelphia, Main Line and Delaware (610) 519-0600

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jeremy G

As I was warmly welcomed into Dr. Lohner's office I immediately felt at home and knew I made the right choice. As I was walked back to the consultation room by the lovely nurse. I was reassured by my initial thoughts. After discussing with Dr. Lohner how I had always been... Read More self-conscious about the bump on my nose, he took the time to actively listen to my concerns, needs and wants. Dr. Lohner gave me a detailed plan for my rhinoplasty with realistic expectations. Pairing his extensive education, experience and expertise in the field. In addition being the Chief of Plastic surgery at Bryn Mawr hospital, I had made my decision then and there. I was beyond thrilled with my final result and can say Dr. Lohner restored my self confidence and exceeded my expectations all around. I can't recommend Dr. Lohner and his staff enough. I now continue to go there for all my skincare needs as well. Dr. Lohner is the gold standard of excellence in his field and anyone who goes to him is making a sound investment in themselves.

Meet The Director of Marketing

Kristen DeFranceschi

Kristen brings over ten years of experience working in the public relations field, specializing in Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa's. She offers an abundance of plastic surgery information and knowledge regarding office and surgical procedures to help our patients feel comfortable and at ease at our practice. Kristen has worked with many Brides and Mother of the Bride preparing them for their special day. Kristen will sit and discuss their 'Wedding Beauty Timeline" so you reach all your wedding goals.