LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a team of hair and makeup artists dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your big day! We are available for on-location services as well as large party events. For more information on rates, check out our website. We can't wait to have you as a LoLa Beauty Bride!

911 W. Anderson Ln, Austin, TX (512) 537-3820

Best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I don't say this lightly, but my choice of who did my hair/makeup may have been the very best vendor decision I made for the whole wedding! I wish that I could attach a picture to this review showing what I looked like the day of my wedding - it was absolutely perfect! I didn't... Read More want too much makeup, but of course still wanted to look the best I'd ever looked in my life, and man did LoLa deliver! Similarly with my hair, I wanted to look sophisticated but whimsical, and they nailed it. I seriously felt so incredibly beautiful. And my bridesmaids/mom did too! Both Lauren and the other girl assisting were so relaxed, were completely on schedule (a very important element on your wedding day!), and did an absolutely superb job. They made sure that I felt and looked relaxed and beautiful the whole day. What an awesome experience! I can't say one single thing that was negative about them. I shopped around a lot and they were by far the best value for the money. I would use them over again in a heart beat! I LOVE LOLA!

2015-10-20T12:54:37 Response from the vendor

If you want to send us pictures, we would love to see them! We are so happy that you felt beautiful. You deserve it! Congratulations and thank you for the sweet review!-La

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelly H

Lorena did my hair and makeup for my wedding day (along with 7 bridesmaids and mother of bride/groom!) and everyone looked FLAWLESS. I was impressed with Lorena's work, time efficiency and patience when i was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding, and was immediately drawn to her... Read More when it was time to plan my own! For my hair and make-up trial, we had a few scheduling issues and to make it happen Lorena even came to my parents house before my bridal shower so I could still have my trial while in town for the weekend from Dallas. Once the big day arrived Lorena knew exactly what I was expecting for myself (and my girls) and made it happen. She is just the best and I felt the most glamorous I have ever felt in my life! Thank you Lola Beauty for making me feel beautiful!

2015-10-28T18:08:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was my absolute pleasure getting to work with you and your beautiful hair! I'm so happy that you and your friends and family enjoyed our services - we certainly enjoyed glamming you ladies up!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Karleigh B

I cannot believe how absolutely perfect everyone's hair and make up turned out for my wedding!! I had a very large wedding party so to get everyone done ON TIME and to turn out the way it did, I am honestly blown away!! They did 15 makeups and 17 updos within our time frame!! I... Read More chose for everyone to have airbrushed makeup which was just gorgeous on everyone!! Nicole did my hair and make up and it was absolutely flawless!! I had so many people come up to me and ask me who did my makeup. Not only would I highly recommend LoLa Beauty, but I am definitely going to use them again for my next special occasion. After the ceremony my husband and I took pictures outside (in the heat in September) and my makeup stayed on. AND I didn't have to do any touch ups except reapply my lipstick a couple of times! Very professional and extremely easy to get along with/talk to while you are getting your makeup done! When I was looking for hair and make up, pretty much every other salon had the same style updos on their website, LoLa was the only one that showed a variety of hairstyles on different people. They are very reasonably priced for the quality of work they provided! AMAZING AMAZING job, I could not have been happier with the turn out! I would HIGHLY recommend LoLa Beauty for a wedding or special occasion!!

2015-10-28T18:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this review! We enjoy our job so much and even with such a large party, we still had a blast! We are happy that we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience and the pictures we have seen have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carissa G

I cannot say enough good things about Lola beauty! I got to work with Lauren and she was truly so so amazing! I am known to be so picky when it comes to my hair and makeup, but with Lauren I just trusted what she was doing because she does such amazing work! I am so glad I... Read More trusted her because I was so in love with my hair and makeup, she made me feel so beautiful! Lauren and Lorena worked on my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and moms hair and makeup the day of the wedding and everyone was so in love with the hair and makeup that they did! Both of them have such great energy and are such fun loving people! I'm so thankful that I got to work with them!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kat M

LoLa Beauty was everything and more that I could have ever imagined! I was very nervous about my makeup for my wedding because I normally don't wear much but they did an amazing job and gave me the look I had always envisioned.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan W

LoLa was amazing! Lauren did my makeup trial and makeup on my wedding day. She listened to what I liked and wanted and what I didn't like about my trial (I'm not a big fan of lip liner) and made me look amazing. All of my bridesmaids also got their hair done and the two other... Read More artists that came with Lauren were fantastic. It was such a whirlwind that I don't know their names any more but they were quick but also patient when some of the girls wanted to get their curls spot touched right before we left for the ceremony. I felt beautiful and confident all day. My hair and makeup lasted well past the end of the night and I got tons of compliments on my look. LoLa is worth it. If you're not sure who to pick and you're in the ATX area, pick them.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

LoLa Beauty was the most amazing hair and makeup artist you can wish for on your wedding day. They were on time, professional, great listeners to what you need and thinking of doing on your big day, and did a great job of executing the plan. I loved the makeup and hair she did... Read More for me, as well as for my wedding party. My hair & makeup stayed FLAWLESS the entire evening, throughout the night, and still looked great the following day lol! I honestly cannot express how pleased I was. Thanks again you guys! Jessica

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lizzie P

Working with Pennie was really fun. She let me have two trials when I couldn't decide on the hairstyle I wanted, and we so kind and friendly the whole time. My makeup was gorgeous as well! They are a little pricey but have great customer service.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Alyssa F

I felt FLAWLESS (yes, Beyonce flawless!) on my wedding day and all my girls looked gorgeous as well! Even my bridesmaids with thin hair that falls quickly kept their curls all night long without them being crunchy/hard!! We were all starting to look so great that the bridesmaids... Read More who had previously said they would do their own hair service asked if there was time for the team to squeeze them in, and they did! PS - the new Magnolia lashes are PERFECT.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Hailey C

Lorena and the LoLa beauty team could not have been more wonderful during our big day! I am forever grateful for the bridal queen that she made me feel like through my fabulous hair & makeup. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 K D

I would say they did not have the adequate amount of staff to handle the time frame we had to get ready & the amount of services we had booked- we had to push the wedding back 20min & my hair had large clumps of stray hairs not secured- I was much happier during my trial than on... Read More my day of

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lauren E

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings. A lot. And I've never been in one where every single girl LOVES their hair. There's always someone in the bathroom trying to fix the situation on their head and saying "oh, well, it's not my day". That was absolutely NOT the case... Read More with Lauren and her team. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair!! And for me, it was more than I ever could have imagined. I did my trial a couple weeks before the wedding and had only a few ideas for how I wanted it to look. Lauren crafted the most amazing updo that made me feel like a rockstar but most importantly myself. My hair stayed all night and looked flawless. I booked Lauren to do my hair after already selecting another vendor for makeup. I saw photos of her work on instagram and knew I couldn't have anyone else working on hair for the wedding. She is the sweetest and her whole team was so easy to work with. Day of they were fast, fun, and reasonable. Don't hesitate to book this team!!

2017-06-02T14:13:09 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear these kind words. We loved having you as a LoLa Bride! We wish you only the best xoxo - Team LoLa

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Brandi B

wow.... I cannot say enough about LoLa Beauty. Pictures on social media cannot even do justice for how amazing these ladies make you look and feel. After Lauren finished my hair and makeup, she followed me into the bathroom to look at myself in the big mirror for the first... Read More time, and as I cried, she cried with me! We were both so happy and that alone shows just how highly I recommend this group of lovely ladies! Search no more for your hair and makeup needs, LoLa Beauty is the way to go!!!

2017-06-02T14:16:58 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your big day! Thank you for these kind words. Team LoLa is so happy to have had you as a LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Karah H

I can NOT say enough fantastic things about LoLa Beauty. If the amazing photos from their website and social media don't already convince you, just know this- these girls are the best!! From the beginning, they answered my million questions promptly and couldn't have been easier... Read More to work with. After my first hair trial, I changed my mind and Lauren quickly scheduled me in for a second trial to make sure I felt comfortable and had exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids and I were lucky enough to have Lauren and Lorena do our hair and makeup for my big day. They were such a calming presence on such a hectic day, and are seriously hair and makeup magicians!! If you need help deciding what to do, they are able to take your ideas and create something even better than you imagine. At the last minute I gave Lauren some flowers to put in my hair and could've cried when I saw them in the mirror. It looked so good. These people are seriously talented, and just amazing people. Don't even waste your time searching for anyone else!!

2017-06-02T14:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words, LoLa Bride! Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kathleen H

I cannot say enough awesome things about Lauren and her team!! They were sweet, professional and created amazing work on myself, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. They were also fun and enjoyable to be around on such a special day for us. You will not regret booking with them xoxo

2017-06-02T14:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved having you as a LoLa Bride xoxo

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kat R

Everyone loved their hair and make-up! LoLa made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed, and beautiful!!!

2017-06-02T14:21:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Mandy O

I had Pennie do my hair and makeup while Lauren and Tanya did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mom. They were amazing. Everyone looked beautiful and they all had the greatest things to say. Lola was especially accommodating for my mom. First she is allergic to most makeup... Read More and they were great with using her makeup. Then right before the wedding she had to brain surgery and the Lola team was great with working with her to cover the scar and calm her nerves that no one would be able to tell. They even used eye shadow to cover up spots that it was showing . Genius! Thanks for everything Lola Beauty!!

2017-06-02T14:21:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chelsea J

LoLa Beauty provided hair and makeup for our wedding on 4/8/2017. toWe had a total of 13 people receive both hair and makeup application... and every single person was THRILLED. They did a remarkable job!!! Four artists came out to the property with appropriate lighting and... Read More supplies. Eyelashes and airbrushing were included. The group was really personable, flexible, and fun. They were able to effectively work with all ages, including bridesmaids and grandmas. I HIGHLY recommend booking them, and booking them early because they are in high demand!! <3 - Chelsea (and Ian) Patterson. <-- The groomed enjoyed our looks, too. ;)

2017-06-02T14:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Chelsea and Ian. We are so happy to have worked with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Hannah M

Love Lola Beauty! They helped make my wedding a dream come true! My makeup and hair stylist, Tanya was so amazing, and attentive to exactly what I wanted for my wedding day makeup and hair! They are all very talented! Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day a dream!

2017-06-02T14:23:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have made your dream wedding come to life! Thank you for the kind words, LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Piper C

Yes! I looked like a glowing goddess on my wedding day thanks to this sassy duo! Not one hair style or makeup I didn't like on myself and all my girls!

2017-06-02T14:23:58 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you loved every look <3 Thank you for the kind words, LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Stephanie P

Absolutely adored this team. Lauren worked her magic for both my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding day. Lauren not only is a miracle worker, but her entire team is AMAZING. They are all extremely sweet and fun to be around. (Which really mattered to me) For any bride... Read More looking for an amazing hair and make-up team in/around Austin, I highly recommend Lola beauty. I went into my "trial" run with Lauren with a simple hair idea and she blew my idea out of the water and exceeded all of my expectations. My make up did not feel heavy, but natural and glowing. I can't say enough about this amazing team!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Marsha S

Lorena did a great job on our makeup and hair. My bridesmaids looked stellar. It was way more makeup than I usually wear but it didn't look over done. I was really glad I did a trial to get used to what felt like a lot of makeup. It made me feel more comfortable on the wedding... Read More day. I was worried about getting sweaty/oily during the reception, but the airbrush makeup must be slightly magical because that didn't happen. We looked good all night. :) I also danced a lot and my hair held together pretty well. A few more details: They showed up on time and finished before our scheduled 'must-be-ready-by' time. I got a touch up kit, mainly for lip color, which was nice. They were easy going and nice about adjusting things if someone wanted their hair/makeup tweaked. I would absolutely recommend LoLa Beauty to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Lindsey V

Lols Beauty provided hair and makeup services for myself and my wedding party. The stylists are professional, perfectionists and make you feel COMFORTABLE! I was very happy with my wedding look and can't thank LoLa Beauty enough! My bridesmaids commented on how impressed they... Read More were! Some of my bridesmaids even tried to add on last minute services when they noticed how great hair/makeup was looking on the other girls! Thankfully we were ahead of schedule so they were able to add on a service or two. I took one star away because I had trouble communicating with them to setup my hair and makeup trial. Once my wedding coordinator got involved, things went smoothly. I would recommend just calling them instead of emailing for scheduling. Other than the little miscommunication LoLa Beauty is wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Gloria U

So happy I booked LoLa Beauty for our wedding! I am very particular about my hair and make-up, so I definitely did my research when it came to hiring a beauty vendor. I came across their Instagram accounts, and each artist was super talented. The booking process was simple, a... Read More few digital signatures and deposit paid online. Lorena did my trials for my bridal portraits, and then my day-of hair and makeup. She is so great! She listened to what I envisioned and made it happen. I couldn't believe my how my bridal portraits came out. It was great going into my wedding day not having to worry about a hair and make-up hiccup. I had 8 bridesmaids, 3 moms and myself. We started hair and make-up at 9AM and were done by 1PM...just in time for the photographer to snap a few photos afterwards before we changed and headed to the church for our 3PM wedding! I was a little nervous going into the day when they told me we had 4 hours to do hair & make-up for 12 of us, but they nailed it and everyone looked great! They were efficient, but without cutting corners! I will definitely recommend LoLa Beauty to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kendall H

Lola Beauty was a dream to work with. Lauren did my bridal hair and makeup for both my portraits and the day of. She did a phenomenal job. I showed her one photo of my hair inspiration and she nailed it. I had no idea what to tell her for makeup and she still knocked it out of... Read More the park. I looked and felt beautiful on my big day. A few of my bridesmaids and my mother/mother-in-law had services done by Lola and they all looked stunning. Fun team, on-time, and very professional. Thank you, Lola Beauty!