LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a team of hair and makeup artists dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your big day! We are available for on-location services as well as large party events. For more information on rates, check out our website. We can't wait to have you as a LoLa Beauty Bride!

911 W. Anderson Ln, Austin, TX (512) 537-3820

Best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I don't say this lightly, but my choice of who did my hair/makeup may have been the very best vendor decision I made for the whole wedding! I wish that I could attach a picture to this review showing what I looked like the day of my wedding - it was absolutely perfect! I didn't... Read More want too much makeup, but of course still wanted to look the best I'd ever looked in my life, and man did LoLa deliver! Similarly with my hair, I wanted to look sophisticated but whimsical, and they nailed it. I seriously felt so incredibly beautiful. And my bridesmaids/mom did too! Both Lauren and the other girl assisting were so relaxed, were completely on schedule (a very important element on your wedding day!), and did an absolutely superb job. They made sure that I felt and looked relaxed and beautiful the whole day. What an awesome experience! I can't say one single thing that was negative about them. I shopped around a lot and they were by far the best value for the money. I would use them over again in a heart beat! I LOVE LOLA!

2015-10-20T12:54:37 Response from the vendor

If you want to send us pictures, we would love to see them! We are so happy that you felt beautiful. You deserve it! Congratulations and thank you for the sweet review!-La

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Karah H

I can NOT say enough fantastic things about LoLa Beauty. If the amazing photos from their website and social media don't already convince you, just know this- these girls are the best!! From the beginning, they answered my million questions promptly and couldn't have been easier... Read More to work with. After my first hair trial, I changed my mind and Lauren quickly scheduled me in for a second trial to make sure I felt comfortable and had exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids and I were lucky enough to have Lauren and Lorena do our hair and makeup for my big day. They were such a calming presence on such a hectic day, and are seriously hair and makeup magicians!! If you need help deciding what to do, they are able to take your ideas and create something even better than you imagine. At the last minute I gave Lauren some flowers to put in my hair and could've cried when I saw them in the mirror. It looked so good. These people are seriously talented, and just amazing people. Don't even waste your time searching for anyone else!!

2017-06-02T14:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words, LoLa Bride! Xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chelsea J

LoLa Beauty provided hair and makeup for our wedding on 4/8/2017. toWe had a total of 13 people receive both hair and makeup application... and every single person was THRILLED. They did a remarkable job!!! Four artists came out to the property with appropriate lighting and... Read More supplies. Eyelashes and airbrushing were included. The group was really personable, flexible, and fun. They were able to effectively work with all ages, including bridesmaids and grandmas. I HIGHLY recommend booking them, and booking them early because they are in high demand!! <3 - Chelsea (and Ian) Patterson. <-- The groomed enjoyed our looks, too. ;)

2017-06-02T14:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Chelsea and Ian. We are so happy to have worked with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Robyn K

Pennie did makeup for my bridesmaids and she did both my hair and makeup. She remembered exactly what I liked/didn't like from our trial and did an amazing job! My makeup stayed on the entire day, even through happy tears, and a whole lot of sweat during the outside ceremony and... Read More photographs! Overall, it was a great job/experience and I would highly suggest LoLa Beauty to all my friends.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ashley M

My experience was with the La of LoLa, and she was amazing. I used my trial for my engagement photos, and the makeup/hair was flawless. Moving on to wedding prep/day - I added a Lola Glow (Spray tan) and the color was perfect, just enough to make my skin even. All my bridesmaids... Read More and the mothers got their H&MU done. Lola sent 4 girls and everyone's makeup and hair was perfect. This is really hard because people are very picky - the airbrush is flawless and lasted allll day. Besides that Lauren is a dream. She is amazing to work with & made the whole process easy. The day of was super fun with them & you can trust them to do ANY style of H&MU you'd like!! One of the best/favorite vendors we found.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kylie P

I couldn't have felt prettier on my wedding day! As a person who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, I was worried about not looking like myself, but my makeup was better than I could have asked for. They really understood what I wanted, and I couldn't be more thankful. They were... Read More early, and finished everyone with plenty of time. Great vendor!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Janna P

LoLa beauty really came through for me on my big day. I had three different hair/makeup stylists drop out on me and was desperate for someone I could count on. Enter Lauren, who helped me find the perfect look and did a thorough trial with me to make sure it was just right. I... Read More felt so happy and beautiful the day of my wedding and my pictures are gorgeous. Even after the trial people couldn't stop staring! Lauren's makeup looked beautiful and natural. My husband doesn't like it when I wear too much makeup and his face when we did first look photos was absolutely priceless. Thanks Lauren!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Emily H

Lorena and the LoLa team were absolutely incredible. Not only are they incredibly talented and can bring your vision to life, they are so fun to be around and really add to your wedding day. Thank you for helping us look our best on the best day!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Dempsey T

They were FANTASTIC to work with! I got married during Hurricane Harvey so there were lots of adjustments due to travel problems, etc. They handled them with grace and kindness. Also, my mom's hair is very prone to frizz (especially with this incredible storm) and it looked... Read More great the whole night!! All of my bridal party was SO pleased and felt beautiful. We all loved Lola Beauty!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Cami L

We used LoLa for the hair and makeup for me and most of my bridesmaids - everyone LOVED their services. Lauren and Tonya arrived on time and ready to go - they were very efficient but also so receptive to different styles that my friends wanted. They also were able to add in a... Read More few girls who decided day-of that they wanted make-up or eyelashes done, which was so great! They were very professional and GREAT at what they did - everyone in the bridal party looked amazing, even in 102 degree heat. Thank you, LoLa!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Skye W

I wish I could rate 3.5 stars because neither a 3 or 4 seems fitting. I really struggled to find a beauty vendor in Austin that I truly loved and I selected LoLa because they seemed to be the best, most professional wedding H&MU vendor. I think my overall look was good and my... Read More bridesmaids seemed to like their looks too. I just wish that the planning process had been better. For the day-of, they wouldn't create a schedule for me and the girls getting H&MU so instead they told me to make sure someone was always ready to go into the chair. I was already so busy working with my coordinator, florist and decorator to make sure everything was going smoothly. I didn't have time nor should I have been responsible for this. I've been in many weddings and the vendor has always had a tentative schedule ready so that everyone knows an approximate time to be in the chair. Additionally, they charged a high travel rate ($50) to drive 23 miles ($2.17/mile) to my venue. They were already a pricey H&MU vendor and it felt like nickel-and-diming the customer. Then it was annoying when, on the day of, they asked me to remind them how they were doing my hair and makeup. We had done a trial and I already had so many other things to worry about I expected them to have taken the proper notes and know what they were doing. In the end, I think all worked out and everyone looked good, which is most important. I would recommend them to a bride but they weren't my favorite.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Meredith M

I was SO satisfied with LoLa! They provided a great value for their product, including a trial beforehand, which was incredibly important to me. My hair and makeup came out so well on the big day and went perfectly with my dress, our theme, and the look of the venue. Even though... Read More we had our ceremony in the Texas heat, my hair and makeup stayed through it all! The airbrush makeup looked amazing and flawless, perfectly covering pre-wedding day blemishes I had developed as a result of stress and enhancing my features. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! Everyone opted to get their hair and makeup done, even people who hadn't signed up for it until seeing everyone else get theirs done. Lauren and her team were super flexible and made sure everyone was comfortable and satisfied. They also accepted payment via Venmo, which made it super easy to pay for those last minute add-ons. All in all, my experience with LoLa was great and I recommend them 100 percent!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carissa G

I cannot say enough good things about Lola beauty! I got to work with Lauren and she was truly so so amazing! I am known to be so picky when it comes to my hair and makeup, but with Lauren I just trusted what she was doing because she does such amazing work! I am so glad I... Read More trusted her because I was so in love with my hair and makeup, she made me feel so beautiful! Lauren and Lorena worked on my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and moms hair and makeup the day of the wedding and everyone was so in love with the hair and makeup that they did! Both of them have such great energy and are such fun loving people! I'm so thankful that I got to work with them!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kat M

LoLa Beauty was everything and more that I could have ever imagined! I was very nervous about my makeup for my wedding because I normally don't wear much but they did an amazing job and gave me the look I had always envisioned.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan W

LoLa was amazing! Lauren did my makeup trial and makeup on my wedding day. She listened to what I liked and wanted and what I didn't like about my trial (I'm not a big fan of lip liner) and made me look amazing. All of my bridesmaids also got their hair done and the two other... Read More artists that came with Lauren were fantastic. It was such a whirlwind that I don't know their names any more but they were quick but also patient when some of the girls wanted to get their curls spot touched right before we left for the ceremony. I felt beautiful and confident all day. My hair and makeup lasted well past the end of the night and I got tons of compliments on my look. LoLa is worth it. If you're not sure who to pick and you're in the ATX area, pick them.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

LoLa Beauty was the most amazing hair and makeup artist you can wish for on your wedding day. They were on time, professional, great listeners to what you need and thinking of doing on your big day, and did a great job of executing the plan. I loved the makeup and hair she did... Read More for me, as well as for my wedding party. My hair & makeup stayed FLAWLESS the entire evening, throughout the night, and still looked great the following day lol! I honestly cannot express how pleased I was. Thanks again you guys! Jessica

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lizzie P

Working with Pennie was really fun. She let me have two trials when I couldn't decide on the hairstyle I wanted, and we so kind and friendly the whole time. My makeup was gorgeous as well! They are a little pricey but have great customer service.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Alyssa F

I felt FLAWLESS (yes, Beyonce flawless!) on my wedding day and all my girls looked gorgeous as well! Even my bridesmaids with thin hair that falls quickly kept their curls all night long without them being crunchy/hard!! We were all starting to look so great that the bridesmaids... Read More who had previously said they would do their own hair service asked if there was time for the team to squeeze them in, and they did! PS - the new Magnolia lashes are PERFECT.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Hailey C

Lorena and the LoLa beauty team could not have been more wonderful during our big day! I am forever grateful for the bridal queen that she made me feel like through my fabulous hair & makeup. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 K D

I would say they did not have the adequate amount of staff to handle the time frame we had to get ready & the amount of services we had booked- we had to push the wedding back 20min & my hair had large clumps of stray hairs not secured- I was much happier during my trial than on... Read More my day of

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lauren E

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings. A lot. And I've never been in one where every single girl LOVES their hair. There's always someone in the bathroom trying to fix the situation on their head and saying "oh, well, it's not my day". That was absolutely NOT the case... Read More with Lauren and her team. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair!! And for me, it was more than I ever could have imagined. I did my trial a couple weeks before the wedding and had only a few ideas for how I wanted it to look. Lauren crafted the most amazing updo that made me feel like a rockstar but most importantly myself. My hair stayed all night and looked flawless. I booked Lauren to do my hair after already selecting another vendor for makeup. I saw photos of her work on instagram and knew I couldn't have anyone else working on hair for the wedding. She is the sweetest and her whole team was so easy to work with. Day of they were fast, fun, and reasonable. Don't hesitate to book this team!!

2017-06-02T14:13:09 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear these kind words. We loved having you as a LoLa Bride! We wish you only the best xoxo - Team LoLa

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Brandi B

wow.... I cannot say enough about LoLa Beauty. Pictures on social media cannot even do justice for how amazing these ladies make you look and feel. After Lauren finished my hair and makeup, she followed me into the bathroom to look at myself in the big mirror for the first... Read More time, and as I cried, she cried with me! We were both so happy and that alone shows just how highly I recommend this group of lovely ladies! Search no more for your hair and makeup needs, LoLa Beauty is the way to go!!!

2017-06-02T14:16:58 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your big day! Thank you for these kind words. Team LoLa is so happy to have had you as a LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kathleen H

I cannot say enough awesome things about Lauren and her team!! They were sweet, professional and created amazing work on myself, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. They were also fun and enjoyable to be around on such a special day for us. You will not regret booking with them xoxo

2017-06-02T14:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved having you as a LoLa Bride xoxo

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kat R

Everyone loved their hair and make-up! LoLa made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed, and beautiful!!!

2017-06-02T14:21:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Mandy O

I had Pennie do my hair and makeup while Lauren and Tanya did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mom. They were amazing. Everyone looked beautiful and they all had the greatest things to say. Lola was especially accommodating for my mom. First she is allergic to most makeup... Read More and they were great with using her makeup. Then right before the wedding she had to brain surgery and the Lola team was great with working with her to cover the scar and calm her nerves that no one would be able to tell. They even used eye shadow to cover up spots that it was showing . Genius! Thanks for everything Lola Beauty!!

2017-06-02T14:21:25 Response from the vendor