clean modern paper goods

lola louie paperie is a home grown (in STL!) paper goods shop that provides envelope liners, invitations, thank you cards, bridesmaids cards and more. our aesthetic is "careful carelessness", a perfect blend of clean/modern with bohemian and vintage touches. all items can be modified to fit exactly what you are looking for.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Elizabeth P

Laura has designed all of the paper goods for my wedding! She created beautiful save the dates, invitations, matching thank you cards, menus, place cards, and programs. I am truly impressed by Laura's attention to detail and creativity when she helps a bride throughout the... Read More design process. I have received so many compliments from wedding guests about the beautiful gold foil and envelope liners Laura uses on each item! LLP is a one stop shop for wedding paper goods!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Elda J

Absolutely amazing! Exactly what we were looking for in our wedding invitations. Laura is so accommodating and very prompt in responding. She is amazing to work with. Highly recommend lolalouiepaperie!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lisa K

lola louie paperie is truly outstanding. LLP's designs are incredibly sharp yet graceful, and had everyone asking me where I ordered my invitations from! The keen attention to detail, excellent customer service, and ability to bring my vision to life makes lola louie paperie... Read More simply the best out there when it comes to fine paper goods. It's impossible not to be impressed with their work. I am a repeat customer for several years and can't recommend lola louie paperie enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kelly D

Laura's work is exquisite! She has designed numerous stationery gifts and holiday cards for me and I've also received numerous wedding event invitations she created for friends and family members. They're all unique and lovely. I wish she had been in the business when I got... Read More married. She is incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She makes sure to get everything exactly correct and wants her customers to be 100% happy with her work. I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017

My compliments to Laura for offering excellent quality products. I have ordered everything from bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and baby shower invitations. I have been highly pleased each time and Laura is a dream to work with. I highly recommend your company!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Judy I

Laura worked with me to design the perfect rehearsal dinner invitations. Everyone was impressed with the gold foil touches. Looked so expensive, when in fact, they were very affordable.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Emily I

I could not be more pleased with my wedding invitations. They are absolutely stunning - I have received so many compliments. Laura was super easy to work with and I could tell that it was important to her to get everything just right and exactly how I wanted. Honestly, my only... Read More regret is not knowing about her shop sooner so that I could have also gotten my save the dates and thank you cards from her! Thank you, Laura!

Laura Feldmaier

At lola louie paperie, we strive to make high-quality, stylish paper goods at an affordable price. Our design aesthetic is minimalist and modern with feminine touches. We can work with any bride/groom to create the perfect wedding invitations and paper goods that reflect their unique style!