clean modern paper goods

lola louie paperie is a St. Louis based paper goods company. Our design aesthetic is clean and modern with romantic touches. All designs are customizable to perfectly represent your unique wedding. In the above pictures you will find our portfolio of wedding invitations, thank you cards, bridesmaid cards, save the dates, menus, programs and complete wedding invitation sets. We look forward to working with you!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Amelia K

Laura created bridal shower invitations for my sisters wedding and they were absolutely stunning! The paper and liners are exceptional quality and everything was completed with incredible attention to detail. Laura is friendly, responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

This item is absolutely gorgeous! The quality is amazing and the service was incredible. All of our guests have commented on just how lovely the cards are. Thank you so much and I will be back for future stationery needs.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Christina M

Laura is so great to work with, her products are of the highest quality and she goes above and beyond to make sure each item of your orders are exactly what you want and what you envisiones! I ordered all of my wedding stationary including invitations, envelopes, insert cards,... Read More menus, favor envelopes, signs and thank you cards. If you're getting married and you want amazing quality wedding stationary for an affordable price, use Laura's shop in Etsy you will not be disappointed!!! she is so kind and fast to reply/work with you on custom items even if it's not in the wedding suite!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jackie N

I already had envelopes purchased from Paper Source and only needed liners but had no extra time to get them myself. These liners were exactly what I wanted, they were shipped quickly, and cut perfectly. All I had to do was insert and glue. Saved me so much time shopping around... Read More for paper, drawing and cutting out the liners. I'm SO happy I purchased liners through LolaLouiePaperie!!! The overall look turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Courtney G

These notecards were BEYOND gorgeous. I was SO excited to give them to my bridesmaids. Shipped on time and she even reached out to me personally to let me know they may be a day or so late due to the 4th of July holiday. I would absolutely order again and would recommend to all... Read More my friends!!!! Thanks Laura for your beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Shauna Y

I ordered my save the dates and invitations and both turned out amazing! Great communication, fast shipping and delivery. I got so many compliments on how beautiful they were after I sent them out.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017

Absolutely beautiful cards! The paper was high quality and it made the process of wedding planning so special. I really appreciated the specialized note from the shop! It arrived quickly and the packaging made me smile.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Elizabeth P

Laura has designed all of the paper goods for my wedding! She created beautiful save the dates, invitations, matching thank you cards, menus, place cards, and programs. I am truly impressed by Laura's attention to detail and creativity when she helps a bride throughout the... Read More design process. I have received so many compliments from wedding guests about the beautiful gold foil and envelope liners Laura uses on each item! LLP is a one stop shop for wedding paper goods!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Elda B

Absolutely amazing! Exactly what we were looking for in our wedding invitations. Laura is so accommodating and very prompt in responding. She is amazing to work with. Highly recommend lolalouiepaperie!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lisa K

lola louie paperie is truly outstanding. LLP's designs are incredibly sharp yet graceful, and had everyone asking me where I ordered my invitations from! The keen attention to detail, excellent customer service, and ability to bring my vision to life makes lola louie paperie... Read More simply the best out there when it comes to fine paper goods. It's impossible not to be impressed with their work. I am a repeat customer for several years and can't recommend lola louie paperie enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kelly D

Laura's work is exquisite! She has designed numerous stationery gifts and holiday cards for me and I've also received numerous wedding event invitations she created for friends and family members. They're all unique and lovely. I wish she had been in the business when I got... Read More married. She is incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She makes sure to get everything exactly correct and wants her customers to be 100% happy with her work. I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017

My compliments to Laura for offering excellent quality products. I have ordered everything from bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and baby shower invitations. I have been highly pleased each time and Laura is a dream to work with. I highly recommend your company!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Judy I

Laura worked with me to design the perfect rehearsal dinner invitations. Everyone was impressed with the gold foil touches. Looked so expensive, when in fact, they were very affordable.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Emily I

I could not be more pleased with my wedding invitations. They are absolutely stunning - I have received so many compliments. Laura was super easy to work with and I could tell that it was important to her to get everything just right and exactly how I wanted. Honestly, my only... Read More regret is not knowing about her shop sooner so that I could have also gotten my save the dates and thank you cards from her! Thank you, Laura!

Laura Feldmaier

Immediately after getting engaged brides should start looking for wedding stationery inspiration. Save the dates and wedding invitations are your guests first look into your wedding and should define the overall style of your occasion. Fonts, envelope colors and liners are a simple way of customizing your stationery to achieve this.