Book Your Wedding with Lola- Nashville Event Space

A BALLROOM IN NASHVILLE, TN

Nashville Event Space is located in Nashville, Tennessee and offers unique venue spaces that are available for your wedding ceremony, reception, pre-reception cocktail party and rehearsal dinner. Our spaces are extremely versatile and provide endless options for floor plans and design options. Nashville Event Space venues can accommodate a smaller gathering of 50 to 100 guests or a larger gathering of 150-400 guests. Randi Events is Nashville Event Space's sister company and is available to partner with couples to plan their events and design their dream wedding.

Nashville Event Space has southern style wedding packages and plans as well as packages that fit large to small rehearsal dinners and large wedding reception dinner and parties.

Nashville Event Space uses exclusive preferred vendors or you can thoughtfully choose outside vendors. It also has several wedding coordinator packages available for couples. Nashville Event Space has weekend wedding packages as well.

Nashville Event Space wants your wedding to be the best day of your life and offers the following perks to make that possible.

• You can bring your own alcohol
  • Personalized transportation services
  • Assist with travel arrangements for out of town guests

Dream Nashville Wedding Venue

Located at Fifth and Church, in the heart of the vibrant Arts District and steps from downtown Broadway, Lola is the essence of Nashville charm. The building, once home to the Armstrong Corset factory, has high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and beautifully refinished hardwood floors. The name Lola is a nod to the building owner’s grandmother. In Philippian culture, “Lola” means grandmother, and his grandmother lived with them for many years and was “awesome.” Lola is a tribute to her memory.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1601 17th Avenue South, Nashville, TN (615) 497-6802
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Shannon S

The Wedding of Our Dreams! I could write for days about the most amazing experiences we had with the aVenue and Randi events! Summer Jones was the most phenomenal planner and partner for our big day and made me feel so relaxed and at ease through this entire process. We had... Read More many guests travelling in from out of town that RAVED about our venue and how absolutely beautiful everything was- from the big details to even the smallest touches- I literally would not change one thing about our special day! If you are looking for the perfect downtown venue- look no further! And do yourself a favor- let Randi events take care of this day for you! It's too special of a day for you to have to worry about anything! Love love love you Summer!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 T A

Best. Decision. EVER!! My husband and I got married in July. We chose aVenue because of the close proximity to downtown, for our out of town guests, and because it came with an event planner piece. Randi Events (Grey Boroff) completely exceeded every single expectation I... Read More had. The wedding was gorgeous (because the space is stunning with nothing in it) but the event coordination piece saved our life! They made the process so easy and simple! They gave great recommendations for vendors, stayed within our budget, and was so easy to work with and helpful with anything we needed. Our friends and family had a great time and we were able to actually enjoy our wedding (not having to worry about anything). Everyone (vendors, Randi Events) was so professional and so wonderful, using Randi Events definitely made everything perfect. I would get married again only if I could use Randi Events and aVenue (I didn't want a wedding)!

Nashville Event Space- The aVenue

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Claire W

My wedding was held at the aVenue and I have received compliment after compliment about how gorgeous & fun the wedding was! All of this, coming from guests who didn't even have the pleasure of working behind the scenes. And that is absolutely correct, it was a pleasure working... Read More with this vendor. You are paired with an event coordinator who oversees your entire planning process. My coordinator was priceless and one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! Not only was our relationship a hit but she made such an impression on my family during rehearsal and her involvement at the wedding! Everyone complimented her and her professionalism. Overall, the aVenue and Nashville Event Space is worth every penny you pay for their services. The convenience of a full service coordination is priceless and the outcome of their work is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alice M

Grey was a life-saver! She took all the stress and details off my plate to plan a beautiful wedding rehearsal dinner for me. Also, I was thrilled the next day to see the gorgeous wedding she designed for my son and his bride! Grey and the entire team at Randi Events made us... Read More feel special and were fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elise C

Perfection. I cannot explain the level of detail for designing the most perfect wedding EVER. Grey is magic!!!! Anything we ever needed was already done before asking. It was really the most perfect experience. Love love love Grey!!!!!!! If you and a perfect wedding and... Read More reception--- use Grey!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley Y

Grey and the entire team at Randi Events is top notch. They go out of their way to go above and beyond to make your event personal and exactly what you want. As an event manager I can say that I would not have changed a single thing about our ceremony or reception! 10/10!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Morgan B

Grey really helped bring my wedding vision to life!! She went above and beyond to make sure it was everything my husband I could have dreamed of!! She was so hands on during the process and made sure I left nothing out. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day turned out. I... Read More wouldn't have been able to do it without her!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Jennifer L

My husband and I got married at the Cordelle, and Grey and her team brought to life the wedding of our dreams. Her enthusiasm is contagious and makes the entire process so enjoyable!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Valerie S

I used Randi Events to plan my wedding reception and the venue at Greenbrier Distillery was perfect! We had a small crowd so the space was the perfect fit. We were able to get the distillery to offer whiskey tastings for our guests during cocktail hour, which made for a lot of... Read More fun. The whiskey barrels and general southern feel of the venue went perfect with our theme. We eloped several months before so did not want a fancy celebration, just something where everyone could feel comfortable. The soft lighting and overall relaxed atmosphere made it a night where everyone could let their hair down and have some fun, coming together just to celebrate.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Shelley B

Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Grey and her team at Randi Events. Track One was absolutely breathtaking and a fabulous location for the reception. We loved working with Grey and we were thrilled with every single detail! January 7, 2017 was nothing short of... Read More perfection!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren S

My husband and I were married on October 22, 2016, and our reception was held at aVenue. The whole experience was so much fun! I hear so many people talk about the chore and stress of planning a wedding, but I experienced neither of those things! Grey Boroff was our planner,... Read More and she did a fantastic job! Everything was just as I imagined and the whole process went very smooth! I had complete trust in her, and that allowed me to focus my time on enjoying our wedding weekend without a worry! We just arrived and everything was perfect! The venue was a great setup for our 260 guests. The layout worked well for our buffet dinner and dancing to our fabulous band! We really saved some money since we could supply our own alcohol for the night. My only complaint about the venue is the bathroom situation - there was a line for the men's bathroom for much of the night. There just weren't enough facilities for as many guests as we had.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alison A

I could not have dreamt of a more perfect wedding day and that's all because of Summer Jones! I am from Boston and decided to have a destination wedding at the aVenue in downtown Nashville. She made the whole process run so smoothly and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams... Read More every step of the way! We had 100 guests fly in for the wedding and every one of them said it was the most beautiful wedding space they had ever seen and could not say enough kind words about how amazing Summer was. I truly can not thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Sherrell R

We had our wedding at aVenue in September and I think it was the best wedding I have ever been to (granted I may be a little biased). I HIGHLY recommend using Nashville Event Space for your next event. Despite the fact that I was an out of town bride, our wedding planner, Grey,... Read More planned and executed the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony and reception my new husband and I could have ever imagined. We are still receiving complements on how gorgeous the wedding decor was. I throughly enjoyed her willingness to go over the invoice line by line with me, her cost saving ideas, and her patience when it would sometimes take me days to respond to an email. I can guarantee that our wedding would not have been half of what it was if we had have chosen another venue and had to do the planning ourselves.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kyla K

Y'all. I wish I could give Grey Boroff and Randi Events a million stars. My wedding was the wedding of my dreams. Grey and I met several times to get each and every detail right, and even after all the meetings it turned out to be even more beautiful than I could imagine. The... Read More vendors are amazing, the space is just stunning, I could not have had a more perfect day. If you're looking to get married in Nashville and you're reading this, STOP. YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND YOUR VENUE!!!! You will be so happy you chose these wonderful folks and this gorgeous place!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Trent M

Hiring Grey Boroff from RandiEvents was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. My husband and I had our wedding at aVenue on June 3rd, and it was absolutely perfect. Grey is worth her weight in gold, and she made planning the wedding so fun and easy! Not only did... Read More she do all of the heavy lifting when it came to contracting and coordinating vendors, but she also has excellent taste. Grey managed to pull all of our eclectic ideas into a stunningly beautiful, quirky, and cohesive event that perfectly reflect our personalities. A funny story that illustrates Grey's awesomeness is that I almost walked down the aisle without my bouquet, and Grey noticed it right before I was going to enter. She stopped me just in time, SPRINTED downstairs to grab it, then handed me my flowers in the nick of time!! That's just one of many ways that she and everybody at RandiEvents made our wedding such a wonderful, stress-free event. Highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

When searching for a wedding venue, I toured at 8 other places in the city, and it seemed that many of them were either difficult to contact, had tricky pricing models, didn't have flexibility in the vendors they could use, etc. Luckily, the I found the aVenue and it was... Read More perfect! They were so easy to work with and made the wedding planning process....ENJOYABLE! We worked with Grey Boroff, an Events Coordinator from Randi Events, and she was absolutely fabulous. Grey took any stress off from us, especially since we were planning from another state, and her professional expertise was priceless. She was able to make anything happen - For example, 48 hours before the wedding we decided we wanted to have valet parking for guests, and she made it happen - on Nashville on a Saturday night! Brainstorming with her was invaluable since she is extremely knowledgeable about the venue, the area, and vendors in the area - from table arrangements to the timeline for the day to coordinating with 8+ different vendors coming and going throughout the day, she coordinated everything and it came together seamlessly. Even my friends and family were amazed at her ability to do it all. It was a truly magical (stress-free) day and I couldn't recommend her, or the aVenue, more!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Randi M

I cannot speak highly enough of Randi Events and Grey! I had my wedding and reception at the aVenue and everything was beyond perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious, the cake was beautiful, the photo booth was awesome, and the DJ was great!!! Grey helped me... Read More pick all the vendors. I had a horrible experience with a hair dresser and she helped me find someone last minute and my hair and makeup turned out great. Grey was patient and helped me with all my questions. She was very timely with all of her responses. She was so friendly and made me feel at ease while planning my wedding. I got so many compliments on how fun and beautiful my wedding was. You can not go wrong by having your wedding here! EVERYTHING was perfect!!! Thank you Grey and Randi Events!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

The evening was flawless from the first walk down the aisle at the rehearsal to the last dance the night of the wedding. The venue was a little expensive and difficult to access but beautiful and located in a very nice spot downtown. Grey Boroff made everything so easy and took... Read More care of the smallest of details! From the wedding cake to lighting the last candle, the wedding was perfect and seamless! There is no way my daughter and I could have ever planned and executed the wedding without her!!! I could write a book of details regarding how she handled the wedding traffic from florists, caterers and photographers to the bridal party, groomsmen, minister and guests. Grey was a true Godsend!!! Her calm smiles and reassuring demeanor throughout the months of planning and contracting and during the evening made my daughter a calm, confident, beautiful bride!!! Her groom, mother and father in law were all as pleased by the event as we were and even commented on how wonderful the venue and Grey were!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Liz B

I stumbled upon aVenue by complete mistake and boy was it the best mistake I have ever made. Grey Boroff was amazing and so easy to work with during the entire planning process. We received so many compliments on the venue and how everything flowed so nicely from the ceremony... Read More to the reception. If anything went wrong I have no idea because Grey took care of EVERYTHING! It is a great space if you have out of town guests with it being easy to go to and close to everything. It was the best day ever and we were so beyond happy with everything! I would highly recommend aVenue and Randi Events!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Trisha S

After touring numerous venues in downtown Nashville, walking into aVenue was a breathe of fresh air. The wedding was a destination so I needed it to be Nashville-esq and aVenue was beyond perfect. The venue starts as a blank space which is a beautiful mix of rustic lofts and... Read More country chic. Know that if you do choose aVenue you will be set up with a coordinator for the wedding, and it is the BIGGEST support system you will have. Sarah Ann was unbelievably amazing with every single detail of the wedding and was always available to me if I had any questions. I never felt uncomfortable or iffy about texting her. She coordinates literally everything for you( I have no vision for anything, so I had her take total control!). She knew my budget before starting and never once pressured me to spend more nor did she go over our preferred budget. Last thing-open bar was a MUST for our family and they had the most reasonable price per person(by a ton!) compared to any other venue. If I had any other event to plan there is no doubt I would call Randi Events, Sarah Ann specifically to help me! Love love love everything about aVenue!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Brittany N

I used RandiEvents to plan my wedding & reception in Nashville.I was planning from out of town & had a very demanding work schedule that prevented me from making planning the forefront of my agenda.After doing research on venues in the area, aVenue (operated by RandiEvents)... Read More really stood out.The venue was stunning & extremely versatile.My first interactions with them were very professional, honest & prompt.Further, everyone I worked with was very knowledgeable.The cost of the venue was by far the most fair pricing I had seen. Randi Events is really flexible & can help you make realistic choices to stick with your budget.SarahAnn was my reception coordinator.I can say this with the most certainty, I could not have planned my wedding without her.She took care of all the details & kept me informed throughout the process.We only met in person 1 or 2 times.I was able to focus on work & three moves from out of town while still getting all the details finalized.SarahAnn has exceptional taste & design.I loosely described what I envisioned the reception to look like & she literally made it happen better than I could have ever dreamt.I started calling myself "bridechilla" because my wedding planning process was so stress free.I would highly, highly recommend using RandiEvents to plan your wedding.They are so connected, resourceful & experienced.You will enjoy your wedding planning process but more importantly have the most stunning, unbelievably beautiful & memorable wedding.All of our guests had such a great time & are still raving about the food, music, details, decorations, drinks & fun they had at our reception.If you are lucky enough to work with SarahAnn, your big day will be the best day you've ever had.I can't say enough about this company.They're a one-stop shop for wedding planning.Rentals, food, music, decor, lighting, photography, florists, bakery, transportation, you name-it, they can coordinate it for you.Do yourselves a favor fellow-brides, & book them too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan S

If you are looking for an amazing venue, you cannot go wrong with aVenue. We had our September wedding reception in this space and it was absolutely gorgeous. Summer Jones was amazing to work with, and helped us execute our vision perfectly! I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 kristen w

I want to start by saying aVenue is one of the coolest spaces. Grey, our wedding planner, absolutely transformed the place into the wedding of our dreams and she made sure the night went by smoothly without a hitch. She was eager to please and help in any way that should... Read More could. If anything went wrong we sure didn't know about it! She is a sweetheart and will do anything you ask. I would say my ONLY complaint about Randi Events, which would make me give it 4 1/2 stars, is that they tend to nickel and dime you with everything. You have to keep a close eye on the invoice because they will often add things you did not necessarily mention. Now, this is a great thing if you're throwing caution to the wind, but just be mindful of your invoice and check it thoroughly :) Otherwise, phenomenal service very accommodating!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Hand's down the best wedding ever. We were so pleased with the entire experience from start to finish. Best wedding planner, best venue, beautiful space, outstanding service, etc. Our guest were blown away by the extraordinary evening - we could not have been more proud.... Read More Thank you Randi Events - with an extra special shout out to our personal planner Brittany Olsen.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

THE BEST! We picked aVenue because it came with an event coordination piece (SCORE!) but didn't realize how truly incredible they would be to work with!! The event space is obviously gorgeous so no need to write more about that BUT it looked stunning the day of the wedding.... Read More Randi Events and Grey Boroff were so tremendously helpful. We never would have been able to pull off the wedding with out them! They gave the best recommendations for vendors to try (make up, florists, DJ's, etc) and we were not disappointed! If I were to divorce and get married again, I would do it all again, everything the same! Best money I've ever spent and worth every penny (which they were willing and able to work within my budget!). Love everything and everyone at Randi Events and aVenue and would definitely recommend anyone to get married or hold an event there!!!

Meet The Events Director

Grey Boroff

Grey is from Laurens, S.C., and graduated from Clemson University with a bachelor’s in travel & tourism. Grey has been with Randi Events for 3 years and loves going above and beyond for her brides. She gets her inspiration from different trends & her favorite place to shop, “Anthropologie.” Grey loves spending time with her Nashville friends and trying new restaurants – after all, what can beat a girl’s night out?