Fresh, Vibrant, and Delicious!

You have found your Snohomish County catering team for your wedding or rehearsal dinner. Lombardi’s event teams will assist you with every aspect of your culinary needs, ensuring your special day is a delicious and tasteful success. Our food reflects our commitment to exceptional quality, and our menu items are prepared with a passion for authentic tastes.

Cuisine

Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, Italian, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1620 W. Marine View Dr., Everett, WA Snohomish County (425) 595-5001

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Debbie D

I have worked with Andrew and his team for two different events. One event was at the restaurant and another large 500 plus people at a different venue. The food is amazing and affordable. The catering team is professional and fun! Andrew was on vacation and still texted me... Read More daily to work out details. They are very detailed, one step ahead of me on things that I forgot. I will work with this team again for my next event.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Debbie D

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Avery B

Lombardis has amazing food and Andrew is so knowledgeable and great at his job!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Adam B

I have had Lombardi's catering on several occasions and can't recommend it any higher. Andrew is phenomenal: thoughtful and thorough.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Marion S

I have used Lombardi's Italian Restaurant for several private events I have catered over the past four years. My events range in size from 25 people to 100 people. Lombardi's always provides a nice variety of delicious food. The service is outstanding , easy to work with and... Read More very accommodating. My guests always enjoy the food. I highly recommend Lombardi's Italian Restaurant!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017

Lonbardi's, and specifically Catering manager Andrew Jorden have catered several events for myself and my company. Our guests have always been very impressed by the quality of the food and the beautiful presentation. I highly recommend them for your catering needs wether a small... Read More intimate gathering or a larger event - you will not be disappointed! Lisa Nixon/ Caliber Home Loans

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Wendi H

Excellent Food! I have had events and been to events Lombardi's Catered. The food is always outstanding. The Everett waterfront private dining room is wonderful and the food was plentiful and delicious. I recently went to an office awards gathering at an event center in... Read More Snohomish that Lombardi's catered. What a happy crowd due to the tasty food. I have been to office open houses that were catered by Lombardi's. People stood around talking about the food and their favorite menu items at their restaurants in Everett and Mill Creek instead of talking business! Outstanding food... don't miss the Tiramisu!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Erin L

Lombardi's was an amazing location for our wedding. We had our wedding on the marina and then a small reception in their private dining room. The food was wonderful. They were very accommodating. The service was great. I couldn't be more pleased.

2017-04-10T21:13:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, we had a great time hosting your wedding. I am so glad the rain let up for that little window for you to be outside, we look forward to seeing you soon, or perhaps for your anniversary. Congratulations once again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catherine H

Andrew and his team were above and beyond amazing! The food was delicious! Everyone I spoke with fully also enjoyed all of the appetizers and the entrees! They were always quick to respond to any request! The crazy frenzy of setting up a wedding and tearing it down,... Read More cleaning it up in a tight time-frame and doing it all with the best attitudes took so much pressure off of me, the mother of the bride! I heartily recommend Lombardi's of Everett and especially Andrew who walked us through the preparation for the months leading up to the event. His expertise helped us to make critical decisions and his flexibility was refreshing! Two thumbs way up!!

Meet The Events Director

Andrew Jorden

I have been in the hospitality/customer service industry for over 15 years, and it's truly in my blood. I love what I do, and continue to learn something new every day. My ultimate goal is to provide each and every one of my wedding couples the best and the most cost effective wedding. I will work with you from beginning to end, and make sure everything is perfect. I like to meet with the couples, and really get a feel for what they are looking for exactly from our catering services. Please don't hesitate to call me or stop by the restaurant so we can start planning your special day.