Fresh, Vibrant, and Delicious!

You have found your Snohomish County catering team for your wedding or rehearsal dinner. Lombardi’s event teams will assist you with every aspect of your culinary needs, ensuring your special day is a delicious and tasteful success. Our food reflects our commitment to exceptional quality, and our menu items are prepared with a passion for authentic tastes.

Cuisine

Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, Italian, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1620 W. Marine View Dr., Everett, WA Snohomish County (425) 595-5001

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catherine H

Andrew and his team were above and beyond amazing! The food was delicious! Everyone I spoke with fully also enjoyed all of the appetizers and the entrees! They were always quick to respond to any request! The crazy frenzy of setting up a wedding and tearing it down,... Read More cleaning it up in a tight time-frame and doing it all with the best attitudes took so much pressure off of me, the mother of the bride! I heartily recommend Lombardi's of Everett and especially Andrew who walked us through the preparation for the months leading up to the event. His expertise helped us to make critical decisions and his flexibility was refreshing! Two thumbs way up!!

Meet The Events Director

Andrew Jorden

I have been in the hospitality/customer service industry for over 15 years, and it's truly in my blood. I love what I do, and continue to learn something new every day. My ultimate goal is to provide each and every one of my wedding couples the best and the most cost effective wedding. I will work with you from beginning to end, and make sure everything is perfect. I like to meet with the couples, and really get a feel for what they are looking for exactly from our catering services. Please don't hesitate to call me or stop by the restaurant so we can start planning your special day.

Start a Conversation!