Cake Serving Sets, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

903 Hanshaw Road, Ithaca, NY (607) 339-0350

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Megan P

Lona and Anna did such an amazing job at our winter wedding! We had a ceremonial cake and an assortment of cake truffles, mini cupcakes, and regular cupcakes. Our guests LOVED the desserts, and the presentation was beautiful! Literally all of our desserts were gone by the end of... Read More the night, and from what I hear that usually doesn't happen. Beyond their fabulous work, both Lona and Anna were incredible to work with! All we had to do is make a decision on what we wanted and then they handled everything else with our caterer. They are completely professional, personable, and kind people to work with. We would recommend them for your wedding, and really any event you are hosting! Thank you Lona and Anna for making our day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Diamando S

LonaCakes is spectacular! From the minute we did our consultation I was confident that I would love every part of our wedding cake and groomscake! Lona is very sweet and very professional. She listened to my ideas and helped create my vision to life! She wasn't afraid of a... Read More challenge when it came to the grooms cake and we made a fun creation of everything my husband loves. Both cakes looked awesome and the best part was they tasted phenomenal! I'm beyond happy with this service and highly recommend LonaCakes to any bride. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Brittany R

Lona was very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful cake tasting and meeting where we discussed our ideas for our cake. Lona is an artist and came up with amazingly creative ideas based on our vision, and worked within our budget, too. Anna was great with getting us our... Read More paperwork/invoices. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and our guests loved the flavors. Great communication with the business. They delivered and set up the cake at our venue - we didn't have to worry about anything.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Dana G

We hired LonaCakes to do our wedding cake, cupcakes and cake pops, and we could not have been more pleased! The LonaCakes team of sisters, Lona and Anna, were incredible to work with. From the very beginning during the planning stage, all the way through to the setup on the day... Read More of the wedding, they were professional, friendly, timely, and creative. We were able to explain what we wanted, and they made the vision come to life! Not only did the desserts taste absolutely delicious (our guests raved about the flavors!), the presentation of their desserts was beautiful. They were able to design the display and desserts to perfectly match the theme, colors and overall feeling of our whole wedding. I highly recommend choosing LonaCakes for all your dessert needs. You will not be disappointed. They are simply the best!

Best wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Lona Gutchess of LonaCakes created a delicious and beautiful wedding cake for my reception in March of last year. She was very helpful and involved through all the stages of planning. My husband and I had our tasting early on, before we had figured out our invitations,... Read More decorations, or other specific details. Lona gave us some great ideas about how to tie everything together. Wedding planning is a big undertaking and she was one of those people who made things much more manageable. We sampled several different options, ranging from classic pairings to the more unique. We chose an apple cake with caramel frosting. I know those aren't traditional wedding favors but it was so ridiculously good! Ultimately, we decided to match the cake with our invitations, which depicted mountains that my husband and I had hiked on a memorable trip to California. The three layer cake showed a different part of the mountain range on each tier and had handmade sugar flowers that looked JUST like the flowers in my bouquet. Lona even made an emblem with our initials that matched something my husband created for our website. It was just so personal to us. The cake was so good that many guests remarked on how delicious it tasted. We had such a great experience overall and highly recommend LonaCakes.