Long Island Bridal Hair & Makeup By Love Crush Beauty

Long Island Bridal Makeup And Hair For Weddings

Long Island Hair And Makeup For Weddings

Gretchen Marie is the proud owner of M.A.L.I. And The Love Crush Beauty Team providing bridal Makeup and Hair services for over 15 years on Long Island. We specialize in large wedding parties and multi media projects which makes us the most well seasoned and versatile team allowing us to give you the lasting power of makeup and hair to maintain your perfect look under any lighting and/or weather conditions! Come in for your trial with The Love Crush Beauty Team (Including Gretchen), and experience true professionalism at our Exclusive Long Island Bridal Beauty Lounge! *We are located in the heart of Greenlawn Village at 91-101 Broadway, Suite 6, 4 miles East of Huntington Village. You will feel right at home in our studio with a private and quiet setting where you will be our only focus

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Huntington, NY Long Island Bridal Makeup And Hair For Weddings (631) 766-4620
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Jillian N

I used M.A.L.I. for my wedding make-up on March 12. Loved, loved, loved working with Gretchen!!!! I contacted her after reading rave reviews, and the reviews were right. She was such a delight!!! Sweet, professional, and talented. The trial went extremely well, and I knew... Read More I wanted to book her that day. My mother also had a trial and Gretchen did a wonderful job. The day of the wedding, she did my make-up, my mother's and my four bridesmaids. Everyone was extremely happy with the final product. She took the time to listen to what everyone wanted. My make-up was absolutely beautiful, and lasted the whole night. I highly recommend Gretchen and I am grateful that I chose her!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Devon W

Gretchen and her team are amazing. I had a large bridal party and she ensured she brought enough stylists with her to have us all done in a timely matter. All of our hair and makeup looked great and they did an awesome job of bringing my wedding's Great Gatsby theme to life... Read More through hair and makeup! I can not say enough good things about them. They are affordable, professional, punctual, and talented. They even finished early and I had 13 for hair and 8 for makeup! I highly recommended them for your big day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lori G

My trial with Gretchen went so amazingly well that I didn't think twice about booking her for myself and large bridal party. Her and her team did an amazing job. My makeup on the big day was absolutely flawless. Sadly, my hair fell out quite a bit an hour into reception. I... Read More noticed that there were less pins put into my hair day of than on trail day. Bit of a bummer but still very pleased as my makeup was so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kristi F

Gretchen was wonderful to work with. I loved my trial and suggest you go home and try on your dress with the makeup on and hairdo and take pictures so you can see what it will look like the day of. I realized my hair was too dark and had time enough to have three rounds of... Read More highlights to take my hair from jet black to caramel blonde. This, of course, was going to change my makeup for the day of so I showed Gretchen pictures, and also had some of my own makeup, which was not a problem to use. She did a great job on my updo, which stayed firmly in place all day. The decorative comb and veil placement was great and taking the veil off was quick and easy. My makeup stayed fresh all day. All I had to touch up was my lipstick. Gretchen is so soft-spoken and calming that she really puts you at ease the morning of your wedding. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jessica L

Gretchen did a wonderful job on my wedding hair, and my sisters and mother/mother-in-law were so happy. She is very experienced, and she listens to what works and what does not work for each individual. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sylvia C

Gretchen and her team worked on my 9/9/17 wedding. Her entire team was absolutely fantastic, kept everyone on schedule and all of my bridesmaids hair came out beautiful. Gretchen worked directly on my hair and makeup and from trial to day of, she was attentive, always answered... Read More all my questions in a timely manner and was a pleasure to work with. My hair and make up was flawless and it held up ALL night, through tons of dancing. I am so grateful I chose Gretchen and her fantastic team (laurissa and Shannon)

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Kristina C

First off- let me start by saying I am absolutely not a girly girl by any means. So make up and hair is totally not my thing. And every time I have gotten my make up (especially) done I absolutely hate it every single time I leave. 100% of the time when I get home I wash it off... Read More and put on my own. Which led me to strongly believe that for my wedding I was going to be doing my own. I went for a few trials with other make up artists before finding Gretchen as well. I even booked with one other one (NOT gretchen) because I really just thought that when you get your make up done you are just going to look like a cake face. It never sat well with me that I booked with that other lady so after a little back and forth I got my money back. I said to myself I am going to just do ONE more trial (after my now husband begged me not to do and just to do it myself). Well- I am so glad I did go for that last trial because this is when I found Gretchen. I learned that no you are actually not supposed to look like you have pounds of make up on and when you go to a women with some serious experience you leave looking the way you imagined you would. Gretchen and her whole time wow-ed one tough group of girls. I was nervous there was going to be complaining- but literally not one girl had a complaint and every one felt gorgeous which truly showed in the pictures. When you FEEL beautiful you look beautiful. Save the time shopping around and wasting money on trials- because I did- and just go to Gretchen. Her and her whole team, so professional, punctual, fun, talented and overall just great. As the bride I used Gretchen and I had numerous photo shoots with my photographer (engagement and boudoir, and obviously wedding) and each time I left I looked awesome. I really felt it too. Even my husband loved it and he hates make up. My hair looked exactly the way I wanted it and I have some seriously difficult hair to work with. I am telling you- show this women a picture and when you leave you literally look just like it. Whether it be something extremely dramatic (I did my engagement shoot dramatic and boudoir a little more simple, I know sounds totally backwards right!) they can do it all. I had a wide range of ages for my bridal party and everyone felt beautiful that day. I wish I could post pictures to this review just to show everyone! Its also pretty awesome that all the women on Gretchen's team are insanely sweet, professional, funny and overall just a good time which is important wedding day! We all had a blast getting ready. Do yourselves a favor- trust me and go with Gretchen. I already have 3 brides going to her after seeing my pictures. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica B

I contacted Gretchen when I first got engaged after reading wonderful reviews. That was my first Trial and I booked right away. I felt comfortable and confident that Gretchen knew exactly what I wanted..and sure enough on October 29th, 2016, Gretchen and her team killed it! They... Read More were professional, efficient and accommodated everyone. Thank you for such an amazing day, Gretchen! Jessica B

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jennifer K

Gretchen was amazing on my wedding day!! I cannot say enough about her and her assistant. They were professional, friendly, upbeat, and extremely talented. They were able to put hair extensions in and worked flawlessly!! I highly recommend Gretchen and her team for... Read More hair/makeup for your wedding!! You will make the right choice without any worries!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Daria D

Gretchen and her assistant did an awesome job with our hair and makeup. She was very organized and timely. She really did exactly what I had asked--and without any trial (as I did not have time!). I felt very beautiful on the day and she really did an incredible job and would... Read More book her again if I could or needed to! Only nit picky thing was that we were ready VERY early (almost 1.5 hrs) due to scheduling--and it all felt a little bit rushed, just to wait around. I was in my dress and couldn't really leave the room without everyone seeing me--so I wish that it had not been so regimented, but it was better to be ready early than late! Perhaps if I had planned better to be getting ready in another room--I wouldn't have felt that way!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Julia L

Gretchen and her team were wonderful! I truly felt like a princess :) we had a Renaissance wedding and Gretchen was able to capture the natural romantic look I wanted. She did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair, as well as my Mom's and mine. When one of my bridesmaid... Read More dropped out for health reasons she was so flexible and was able to do the makeup for one of my other bridesmaids. I cannot reccomend Gretchen and her team enough!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Michelle O

Gretchen and her team did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. Gretchen made me feel at ease throughout the entire process and was very flexible to ensure that I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on the big day. Nearly everyone commented on the... Read More style and also how natural my makeup looked, which was important to me. My bridesmaids and family members were also thrilled with their hair and makeup and overall, I couldn't say enough great things. Wonderful Work!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Gretchen, Raisa, Michelle and Cheryl did an AMAZING job for my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law getting hair and makeup done and everyone looked beautiful (and all were happy with the results!). Gretchen did my bridal hair and makeup which I loved - she was... Read More also very responsive during the planning process. Highly recommend Gretchen and her team!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Gretchen and her team were nothing short of amazing on my wedding day and throughout the entire process! The moment I sat down with Gretchen for a trial, I knew she was the person that I wanted doing my hair on my wedding day. She is sweet, knowledgeable and an all-around great... Read More person to have with you on one of the most stressful days of your life. From start to finish, Gretchen was always available via email for questions – I even set up a second trial to try a different style closer to my wedding and Gretchen was very accommodating. On the morning of my wedding everything went smoothly. The M.A.L.I team showed up on time, all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their hair came out, and everyone’s hair still looked flawless at the end of the night after hours of dancing. My hair was absolutely stunning – everything that I could have wanted on my wedding day. In summary, you will not regret booking Gretchen! If you want great hair on your wedding day from a great team M.A.L.I is who you should book. I could not have been happier! Thank you Gretchen!

We looked beautiful

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Michelle G

Gretchen came with two of her artists to our hotel room for a morning Wedding Ceremony in late August. She was spot on with timing the schedule for hair and makeup for 4 of us. They arrived with all their supplies at 4:30am sharp and did amazing work. We all looked fabulous with... Read More our airbrush and eye lashes. I thought it was on the pricer side but you only get married once right.

2015-09-16T11:52:43 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you Michelle for the sparkling review! You and your bridal party were an absolute pleasure to work with and we were all happy to be a part of your wedding day and to give you the best start possible to kick off your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Marissa G

Gretchen did an amazing job with my hair and make-up for my Hindu wedding and reception. Gretchen was there bright and early to set up and she spent the entire morning doing my hair and makeup, and that of the bridal party. My ceremony makeup was light and natural and dramatic... Read More at the same time. Just what I asked for! My bridal party's makeup looked fabulous and everyone was happy, including my mom and mother in law. For the reception, we only had an hour and a half do to had a full hair and makeup change and Gretchen pulled it off. No stress, no rush, just calm, collected and professional. :)

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 stephanie l

Gretchen and Shari did a spectacular job on myself and my bridal party. Gretchen was extremely professional throughout the whole process from trial to my wedding day. Our makeup and hair was flawless and it lasted throughout the night. Even though it was a windy day, all of us... Read More looked perfect for the outside ceremony, pictures, and dancing the night away. I would definitely recommend Gretchen and her company to anyone that wants to have a relaxed and perfect experience for that special day or occasion.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Jessica F

MALI was absolutely fantastic! After Gretchen did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding, she was the first person I called to do my makeup for my wedding! MALI was also an amazing value, they are the company that offered bridal party makeup that INCLUDED... Read More airbrush and eyelash extensions!!! The team was amazing and so professional! They made myself, all my bridesmaids and the moms look like incredible. MALI came on-site for our wedding and even with a limited time to get everyone ready, Gretchen made me feel at ease and not rushed at all, with her fully planned out schedule of who was doing hair/makeup with when and with each stylist. I looked and felt like a princess that day! I was able to show Gretchen an idea of what I wanted and she was able to recreate and even better version! My mother-in-law was feeling a bit uneasy about having her hair and makeup done since its out of her comfort zone, but Gretchen made her feel at ease and reassured her how lovely she would look. I have never seen my mother in law look more special or elegant than she did on our wedding day! Thank you for a fantastic, memorable day MALI! I look forward to working with you again soon! :)

We highly, highly recommend Gretchen-Marie

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 KimMarie K

After doing trials, my sisters and I chose Gretchen Marie for our hair and make-up for my wedding day. In addition to loving our trials with her, we found from the beginning that Gretchen always responded in a timely manner, she's sweet and professional and that is so... Read More Important! I wanted to feel red-carpet worthy, elegant on my wedding day- and hair and make-up is a huge part of that - Gretchen totally pulled off the hairstyle I wanted and she worked with my sisters to find a style they each loved. I highly recommend MALI - 5 out of 5 Stars!

Beautiful, Personal Service

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 alison g

Gretchen and her team did my hair & makeup as well as h&mu for my 3 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. During the initial trial, Gretchen was personable and friendly, and asked me questions and listened to my input. She made me feel extremely comfortable, which is so important... Read More when you trust someone with your wedding day! On the big day, the team arrived on time and in bubbly spirits, which really helped me & my bridesmaids get excited! I received so many compliments during my wedding, and my pictures look great. Gretchen is talented, professional, and friendly!

Amazing Hair and Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Tania T

Gretchen did an amazing job for my hair and makeup as well as for my junior bridesmaid and mom. She was great to work with and put me at ease throughout the whole process. Gretchen was very timely with her email/phone responses and flexible with her schedule. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better hair and makeup artist!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Linda Z

Gretchen did my hair and makeup for the day of my wedding. Everything was amazing. She made magic happen with my hair and makeup! everything was perfect. She did the bridal parties makeup and hair. Everything was amazing and perfect! Very easy to work with.

Wonderful hair and makeup artist!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Khalie W

My maid of honor had done some research into makeup artists/ hair stylists who would be willing to travel and, in doing so, I had the pleasure in meeting Gretchen. She demonstrated professionalism in all aspects and was very pleasant to talk to. She would always stop to double... Read More check whether or not I liked the work at that particular stage, which I, also, liked. Additionally, she was very conscious of hygiene when it came to makeup, which I also found to be a plus. All in all, she and her friend, Cherie (not sure about spelling... sorry!) were wonderful, prompt the day of the wedding, and come highly recommended by me. Thanks, Gretchen!

Gretchen Nevins

Hello there brides! My name is Gretchen and I am the owner of one of the top rated and most well known bridal beauty businesses on Long Island. I have personally curated a team of professionals, seasoned in all areas of their craft. We consider this our business and our full time jobs so you will be getting not only the highest level of beauty for the big day, but professionalism too. From first inception to the BIG day we wish you 'all the best in life' we do not miss any details. We are the ONLY exclusive Bridal Beauty Lounge on Long Island, NY where you will have the top trial experience!