DAWN TO DUSK AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND HAIR

Lisa and her Team specialize in Airbrush Makeup and Hair Styling for your most perfect day. With over 600 weddings and special Events , Lisa and her team will travel to you and can handle weddings of any size. Natural, Radiant, Long Lasting, Timeless and never over done you will look and feel your best on your Wedding Day. Lisa and her team have trained with the National Team of Bobbi Brown, Givenchy, Armani, Laura Mercier and Lisa holds Advanced Certification in Airbrush from Temptu in Los Angeles. Let Lisa and her Team make you look and feel your very best on your Wedding Day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

2512 Sutton Blvd, Maplewood, MO St Louis and Illinois (314) 229-1964

Reviewed on 5/20/2017

I thought Lisa did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. I live outside the area so I was not able to do a trial with her. I was very nervous on my wedding day that it wouldn’t be perfect, but she did great! I looked like myself just much more glamorous than usual. I gave her a... Read More couple of photos of wedding makeup I found on Pinterest and she took it from there. She did airbrushing, false eyelashes, and even got me to try lipstick which I never do. When I look back on my photos I am blown away at how beautiful I look. Even better, she showed up right on time and had a very fun attitude. It felt like she was one of the girls by the time we were done. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 suzanne b

Lisa did a fabulous job on my makeup for my wedding! My now husband was very impressed. She made me look beautiful but in a natural way and listened to exactly what I wanted. My makeup stayed in place all day and I didn't have to worry about it at all. She is very prompt and on... Read More time and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Vaishnavi H

Lisa is the BEST. She did the makeup for me & my bridesmaids on my wedding day & it was quite simply perfect. We had a marathon day starting at 6AM and Lisa and her team were there before us and ready to go. They were so efficient without lacking quality, and everyone was... Read More thrilled with how they looked. My biggest criteria was that I looked my best self, and Lisa and her team delivered. Thank you so much Lisa!!

2017-03-13T21:26:13 Response from the vendor

I loved sharing this day with you and excited to see the photos!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Mary K

Lisa is wonderful! She is very prompt, personable, and kind! She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding, which made things so relaxing and easy!! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless and natural! She was also so sweet in making sure I was comfortable with all... Read More the makeup choices and color shades - both at my trial and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa!

2017-03-02T21:12:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary! Loved meeting your family and sharing the day with you.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Tricia N

We loved having Lisa be a part of my wedding day! She was fun to have around and did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. I have dry and sensitive skin, and my makeup held up beautifully the entire day.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Ashley S

Lisa and Lori were simply amazing during the trials and on the big day. I LOVE how I looked and got many complements. I was new to hair extentions and lori took the time to find a set that matched perfectly. These two know their stuff and even helped keep me calm on the wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel S

Lisa is amazing!! I found myself without a makeup artist the week of my wedding because of another vendors lack of professionalism...Lisa came in and saved the day!! Her makeup was flawless!! I do not wear a lot of makeup and she gave me a natural look that was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Robyn S

Never having had a professional makeup application, I was a bit nervous. I met with Lisa a couple weeks before my wedding for a trial and talked about "my look." She was attentive when I had follow-up questions/concerns. There were only two of us to have our makeup... Read More applied--which Lisa gladly accepted--as many vendors have a minimum count. I loved my flawless look and received countless compliments. Do not hesitate to confidently invite Lisa to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gina D

Lisa is an awesome makeup artist and made us all look flawless on my wedding day! I was very happy with Lisa's talents when she did our makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding, so I had to book her for my wedding! She is very nice to work with, flexible, on time and came to us so... Read More we didn't have to run around town to get ready. It was a relaxing experience which is really important when you're a bride on your wedding day! The airbrush foundation lasted the whole day and looked natural. The color palette she used was spot on for my natural bridal look. I looked like myself but enhanced! She uses only the best products and tools. Her assistant was very pleasant too and put on my false eyelashes with ease. I would definitely recommend Looks by Lisa to brides who want quality makeup application! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kaleigh H

Lisa was great! Easy to work with and made my maid of honor, my mom, and I look great for the day despite heat and humidity in August in St. Louis. My mom was a little nervous with putting makeup on the wrinkles on her face, but her makeup wasn't overdone and she was relieved to... Read More find someone who understood what would look best at her age. I thought we all looked natural and beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Abbey L

Lisa is my husband's aunt but I would have chosen her and her team whether we were family or not. They have an incredible reputation in the wedding industry and come highly recommended. Lisa and her team made my wedding day so incredibly memorable and special. The make-up... Read More process with 10 bridesmaids can be a long process but she made the whole morning very fun and lighthearted which I appreciated. I recommend Lisa's services to all of my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Julie

Thank you, Lisa! I've never felt prettier than on my wedding day and it's all thanks to you. I love how I looked natural but my eyes really popped in all of the photographs. My skin has never looked better!! Everything was flawless. I wish you could do my make-up everyday. : )

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Ashley S

Lisa did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding! She stepped in to save the day at the last minute, after my original makeup artist bailed on me. She listened to what I wanted, but wasn't afraid to give her own opinions as well. As a makeup novice, I really appreciated... Read More that. She also was fun to work with. My makeup held for all that evening without a flaw!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Erica D

Lisa did a great job with my makeup. I wanted a natural look and she knew not to go to heavy and just add as I requested. She was there bright and early - my ceremony was at 10am and she was easy to communicate with. I think it was Chrissy who did my hair - it turned out just... Read More perfect. I had flowers woven in and I have hair that is difficult to hold curl, but it held well into the evening. My bridesmaids also had hair done and they all looked great! I found them both easy to work with.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Lisa did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. I wanted a natural, yet glam look and she nailed it. All my girls looked stunning. In fact, my sister in law, a year later still raved about her makeup so much that she finally got ahold of Lisa and had to tell what she used... Read More so she could recreate the look. I have recommended Lisa to quite a few brides. You will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Sarah H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa. She was super fun to work with and did a great job with my entire bridal party. It was almost 100 degrees outside and my airbrushed makeup stayed put the entire night! She was quick and easy to contact via email and text message... Read More which was a wonderful thing with me being out of state. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for makeup for their wedding!

2016-08-14T19:22:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! Looking forward to seeing your pictures..

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Janel T

Lisa traveled to my hometown to do my make-up for my wedding and was amazing!! I felt gorgeous!! Everyone who had Lisa couldn't say enough good things about her. She is phenomenal at what she does.

2016-08-14T19:22:56 Response from the vendor

That was a fun day, especially when I was trying to find your parents house..;)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Mary W

Lisa is fantastic! She did my not only my wedding day make-up but all of my bridesmaids and Mom, she and her team all fit in great with the group and did a wonderful job, no one had any complaints. My make-up was one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. I highly recommend... Read More her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Lisa did a beautiful job on my wedding makeup. She listened to my needs and helped me to look like the best version of myself. She is knowledgable and professional, but also made the experience fun and memorable. I absolutely loved the way I looked and wish she could do my... Read More makeup every day! My bridesmaids were also highly satisfied with their looks. I highly recommend Lisa!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Krissy H

I highly recommend Lisa and Looks by Lisa! I honestly rarely like my makeup when someone else does it, but I was so so happy with Lisa's work. She listened to me, gave me some advice, and I was so pleased with the results. I was referred by a friend who was going for a similar... Read More look as me...not too heavily "made up" and just a better looking version of my natural self :) She really delivered. Plus, she and her team were on time, professional and I was totally stress free! Thank you to Lisa.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Heather S

Lisa did the makeup for my wedding 5 years ago. I still look back at my pictures and LOVE the make-up Lisa did for me and my bridesmaids. It looked natural, beautiful, and classic: exactly what I had in mind for my big day! Thank you Lisa!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Courtney C

Lisa was great to work with and knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids all loved their makeup too! I recommend her highly!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Stephanie D

The first time I met Lisa was 9 years ago when she did the makeup for my wedding. Lisa did a wonderful job. She made me feel so beautiful and natural looking. Two years ago she did the make up for my sister's wedding and everyone looked fantastic. This September she's doing the... Read More makeup for my step-daughters wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa for any makeup event.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Neem S

Lisa was amazing! She is so great with people with all skin colors and hair colors (I had bridesmaids with pink and green hair). I'm a caramel complexion kind of girl and I was worried about having a makeup person that tried to make me look white. Lisa matched my skin tone... Read More perfectly and made me look like a better version of myself. I didn't look crazy different at all. The airbrush makeup was so cool! It rained while we were taking photos outside, and all of our hair got messed up, but the makeup was FLAWLESS. It was bizarre how well the makeup stayed. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup person.

2016-07-10T16:22:07 Response from the vendor

Neem, thank you! I loved meeting you and your friends..;) Still waiting to try some new restaurants with you down on Grand.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Olivia S

Lisa did an amazing job on my makeup. She was amazing to work with, and made me look great in the photos! My wedding was on an extremely hot day, and Lisa was able to make my makeup last in the heat. She is so accommodating and ended up driving out to my venue to do touch ups... Read More after pictures which is something not all makeup artist would be willing to do. I am so pleased with her work and extremely happy I went with her for my wedding day!

2016-07-07T20:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Olivia, I had a great time and you looked stunning!!

Lisa Lipsitz

Lisa Lipsitz is a professional make-up artist with over 20 years of experience, a passion for bridal artistry and a love for working one on one with brides. I have studied alongside National Artists from Bobbi Brown,Laura Mercier, Armani and Lancome.I have worked as an Artistry Trainer for Smashbox Cosmetics and currently hold advanced certification in Airbrush makeup application from Temptu Studios in Los Angeles.My work has been featured inTown and Style, Ladue News and Alive Magazine and several National Publications. My mission is to help you look and feel your most beautiful.