DAWN TO DUSK AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND HAIR

MY TEAM AND I specialize in Airbrush Makeup and Hair Styling for your most perfect day. With over 600 weddings and special Events , We are willing to travel to you and we can handle weddings of any size. Natural, Radiant, Long Lasting, Timeless and never over done you will look and feel your best on your Wedding Day. My team and I have trained with the National Team of Bobbi Brown, Givenchy, Armani, Too Faced and I hold an Advanced Certification in Airbrush from Temptu in Los Angeles. Let my team and I make you look and feel your very best on your Wedding Day! Visit our website for more details!

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

St Louis and Illinois - Nationwide (314) 229-1964

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashlee H

Lisa and her team were wonderful from their early arrival throughout the entire makeover process. My wedding party was particularly large, but Lisa and the other stylists made us feel comfortable and relaxed the entire time. They even ran ahead of schedule, which was nice... Read More because they had plenty of time to complete my hair and makeup at then end without having to rush at all! Everyone loved the process and had a great time! I will definitely hire Lisa again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley R

Lisa was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. LOVE her approach - accentuating your own natural beauty so you still look like yourself but also look FLAWLESS for your big day. She did a beautiful job on our makeup for the big day that I could never replicate. Always... Read More so sweet to talk to & arrived early for our wedding makeup/hair ready to rock. HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you, Lisa!

2017-10-23T17:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley! I just loved Little Piney Lodge and cannot wait to see your photos. Cheers to Love!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Elizabeth A

Highly recommended. Lisa & Lori did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup. It felt light and looked gorgeous. I looked like me. The touchup was quick but helped me looked refreshed between the mass & reception. Lori was very patient with doing hair on all my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Megan K

Lisa and her team were very professional, efficient, on time, and very skilled at what they do. Everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful and I loved my wedding makeup! Lisa knows just how to accentuate your features without looking too done up, which is exactly what I... Read More wanted. I highly recommend her for wedding day makeup!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Casey D

Loved using Looks bu Lisa! We used them for makeup and they delivered a classic look for our female attendants and mothers. Was ready early and very engaging and professional throughout. It looked great in our photos as well. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Pruthvi P

Lisa and Lori were a WONDERFUL makeup and hair artists! They make sure that you do not look like a completely different person on your wedding day and enhance your features naturally. They made me feel so beautiful inside and out and had great personalities! They are the kind of... Read More people that make you believe that a wedding can go smoothly with the correct vendors. I highly recommend them and I am so happy and proud to say that they will always be a part of the best day of my life! Additionally, I had a traditional Indian wedding and they were well verse with the different parts and made sure to accommodate for all the events. My mom also loved their services and she NEVER does her hair or make up. We are very satisfied with the service!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah G

Lisa and her crew did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding, It was 95 degrees in September, and I was worried about my hair and makeup holding up in the heat and humidity, but everything looked flawless until the end of the night. Lisa and her girls were on time and... Read More professional; they were even flexible when the hotel didn't bring the bar stools we had requested and they had to do their thing with us sitting on the bed or on ottomans. My mom never wears makeup and was concerned about looking "too made up" but she looked naturally beautiful. I would highly recommend Looks by Lisa.

2017-10-23T17:51:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your day with my team! We were just happy not to have to do the makeup and hair on the bed..which we have done before..;) Looking forward to seeing more of your pics.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gretchen Y

Lisa and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! Everyone loved their look and could not have been happier. Everyone looked beautiful! It ended up being a very hot day for our fall wedding, but everyone looked amazing the whole day. I could not have been happier with Looks... Read More by Lisa.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Hannah H

Lisa and her team is every Bride's dream. She moved mountains to accommodate my huge bridal party (17 girls, including Moms) last minute, kept me updated by the hour, and answered any questions almost immediately. Her team was professional and did amazing, fast work! Christa... Read More and Hannah (makeup) and Lindsey and Ryan on hair were my dream team. My girls looked incredible. I highly recommend her to every Bride!

2017-09-15T09:03:59 Response from the vendor

Hannah, It was an honor and pleasure to be part of your beautiful day!! My team loved being part of your Wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Maggie W

Lisa was very accommodating from the very beginning. She did my bridal makeup on somewhat short notice, and she did a fantastic job. As a person that wears little to no makeup, I feared a heavy look, but Lisa did a naturally beautiful look. I even got approval from my husband,... Read More saying that "I didn't look too done up, but instead an enhanced version of myself." It was literally 105 degrees, and my makeup stayed on from morning to night. So glad I treated myself-- thank you!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Stephany H

Lisa, thank you so much! Our make up with stood the heat and humidity and our dancing til 3am! We had such a great time getting ready and our makeup enhanced our natural beauty. Myself and the bridesmaids loved our make up! Thank you Lori for doing our hair. Our hair ended up... Read More perfect and I loved the hair piece you put in my mom's hair. We all looked stunning! Thank you all for being so easy to work with! Simple, yet elegant! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kate S

got married in 106° weather and looks by Lisa and Lori Evans were the hair and make up dream team!!! We had a large wedding party and everyone was gorgeous! Lori and Lisa has were awesome, efficient, on time and fantastic. They even sat and fanned me at one point before the... Read More reception when I over heated and made me gorgeous again in no time at all!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Emma V

Lisa and her entire team are fabulous! I had another vendor fall through about two months before my wedding, and I was extremely lucky to find Lisa. The trial went smoothly. She is easy to talk to, and she's also great at listening. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, I... Read More felt she made me look natural and like an elevated version of myself. I went out to dinner in the evening after my trial, and everyone wanted to know who did my makeup! Your wedding pictures will last forever, so you want to make sure your makeup not only lasts, but looks perfect. Lisa and her team are the best and definitely worth the price.

2017-07-17T22:14:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emma, excited to see your Bridal gallery images!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Maryveronica O

Lisa and her team did an AMAZING job on our makeup. My maid of honor, mother in law, and mom all looked gorgeous on the day of my wedding. Our makeup lasted all day and we all felt so beautiful! Airbrush makeup is the best and it looks flawless. Lisa is super talented and she... Read More has an amazing personality. She is sooo passionate about her work and it definitely shows! I highly recommend Lisa and her team. They will make you look stunning!! I felt so beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding! Thank you so much Lisa!

2017-07-17T22:15:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Mary, Thank you for sharing your day with us! Excited to see more pictures, the ones so far are gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017

I thought Lisa did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. I live outside the area so I was not able to do a trial with her. I was very nervous on my wedding day that it wouldn’t be perfect, but she did great! I looked like myself just much more glamorous than usual. I gave her a... Read More couple of photos of wedding makeup I found on Pinterest and she took it from there. She did airbrushing, false eyelashes, and even got me to try lipstick which I never do. When I look back on my photos I am blown away at how beautiful I look. Even better, she showed up right on time and had a very fun attitude. It felt like she was one of the girls by the time we were done. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 suzanne b

Lisa did a fabulous job on my makeup for my wedding! My now husband was very impressed. She made me look beautiful but in a natural way and listened to exactly what I wanted. My makeup stayed in place all day and I didn't have to worry about it at all. She is very prompt and on... Read More time and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Vaishnavi H

Lisa is the BEST. She did the makeup for me & my bridesmaids on my wedding day & it was quite simply perfect. We had a marathon day starting at 6AM and Lisa and her team were there before us and ready to go. They were so efficient without lacking quality, and everyone was... Read More thrilled with how they looked. My biggest criteria was that I looked my best self, and Lisa and her team delivered. Thank you so much Lisa!!

2017-03-13T21:26:13 Response from the vendor

I loved sharing this day with you and excited to see the photos!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Mary K

Lisa is wonderful! She is very prompt, personable, and kind! She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding, which made things so relaxing and easy!! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless and natural! She was also so sweet in making sure I was comfortable with all... Read More the makeup choices and color shades - both at my trial and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa!

2017-03-02T21:12:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary! Loved meeting your family and sharing the day with you.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Tricia N

We loved having Lisa be a part of my wedding day! She was fun to have around and did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. I have dry and sensitive skin, and my makeup held up beautifully the entire day.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Ashley S

Lisa and Lori were simply amazing during the trials and on the big day. I LOVE how I looked and got many complements. I was new to hair extentions and lori took the time to find a set that matched perfectly. These two know their stuff and even helped keep me calm on the wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel S

Lisa is amazing!! I found myself without a makeup artist the week of my wedding because of another vendors lack of professionalism...Lisa came in and saved the day!! Her makeup was flawless!! I do not wear a lot of makeup and she gave me a natural look that was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Robyn S

Never having had a professional makeup application, I was a bit nervous. I met with Lisa a couple weeks before my wedding for a trial and talked about "my look." She was attentive when I had follow-up questions/concerns. There were only two of us to have our makeup... Read More applied--which Lisa gladly accepted--as many vendors have a minimum count. I loved my flawless look and received countless compliments. Do not hesitate to confidently invite Lisa to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gina D

Lisa is an awesome makeup artist and made us all look flawless on my wedding day! I was very happy with Lisa's talents when she did our makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding, so I had to book her for my wedding! She is very nice to work with, flexible, on time and came to us so... Read More we didn't have to run around town to get ready. It was a relaxing experience which is really important when you're a bride on your wedding day! The airbrush foundation lasted the whole day and looked natural. The color palette she used was spot on for my natural bridal look. I looked like myself but enhanced! She uses only the best products and tools. Her assistant was very pleasant too and put on my false eyelashes with ease. I would definitely recommend Looks by Lisa to brides who want quality makeup application! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kaleigh H

Lisa was great! Easy to work with and made my maid of honor, my mom, and I look great for the day despite heat and humidity in August in St. Louis. My mom was a little nervous with putting makeup on the wrinkles on her face, but her makeup wasn't overdone and she was relieved to... Read More find someone who understood what would look best at her age. I thought we all looked natural and beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Abbey L

Lisa is my husband's aunt but I would have chosen her and her team whether we were family or not. They have an incredible reputation in the wedding industry and come highly recommended. Lisa and her team made my wedding day so incredibly memorable and special. The make-up... Read More process with 10 bridesmaids can be a long process but she made the whole morning very fun and lighthearted which I appreciated. I recommend Lisa's services to all of my friends getting married.

Lisa Lipsitz

Lisa Lipsitz is a professional make-up artist with over 20 years of experience, a passion for bridal artistry and a love for working one on one with brides. I have studied alongside National Artists from Bobbi Brown,Laura Mercier, Armani and Lancome.I have worked as an Artistry Trainer for Smashbox Cosmetics and currently hold advanced certification in Airbrush makeup application from Temptu Studios in Los Angeles.My work has been featured inTown and Style, Ladue News and Alive Magazine and several National Publications. My mission is to help you look and feel your most beautiful.