Favors with Southern Style

Our business was born out of the desire to share our passion for sweet treats with our friends and family, and as we grow as a company, we're finding the community that is created around our products is what sustains us, encourages us and further fuels our passion. We love the South, and we are honored to be able to showcase the fruits of the fertile Southern soil that surrounds us in our hand-crafted sweet treats and favors. Our favors are the perfect way to showcase your Southern roots on your wedding day by sending your guests home with a little taste of Georgia and Southern hospitality.

Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

1189 Deepstep Rd, Sandersville, GA (478) 240-5151
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Deana B

We love Loose Sugar!! I approached them with a tiny little jar of HL Franklin Healthy Honey and asked for some miniature items to go with it for a package we could share with our guests after my daughter's wedding. They added their cheese straws and pralines, customized a... Read More sticker and packaged it with crinkle paper. Everyone enjoyed...and I've enjoyed snacking on some of the leftovers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kylie L

I really cant say enough good things about Loose Sugar Bakery! Not being local to them I found them through Instagram and was instantly intrigued to know more! It was exactly what I was looking for for my southern inspired wedding in Savannah Georgia in September. We were... Read More looking for something to add to our welcome bags to give that extra flair of southern hospitality. We received the small pralines, large pralines and cheese straws! The larger pralines were placed in our guest welcome bags, the smaller on our late night dessert table and the cheesestraws spread throughout the two. I received so many compliments from guest (and other wedding vendors) on how amazing they not only looked but tasted. Lindsey and her team went above and beyond to get me exactly what I needed. They even drove an hour out of their way to meet me to deliver them to me so they would be as fresh as possible for my wedding. If your looking for something unique to give guest this is it! Nothing gets better reviews than a little food item as a favor or late night snack. As a wedding vendor myself I will be spreading loose sugar bakerys name like wildfire to my brides, clients, and other vendors! Dont miss out on this amazing company and staff. Thanks again for making my wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sarah I

My husband and I offered Loose Sugar's Peachy Keen Pecan Pralines at our wedding as favors for our guests. They were a hit! I had numerous guests tell me how they enjoyed the pralines and even went back for seconds. I wouldn't offer guests something that I did not believe in,... Read More and believe me, these pralines are amazing (I made sure to hide a few to take home with me after the wedding)! Being able to offer a classic southern treat such as the praline, with a Georgia peach twist, tied in perfectly with our rustic, southern wedding. Lindsey was great to work with and was able to give me peace of mind that I would not have to be worried with favors at the last minute. I highly recommend these pralines, Lindsey, and Loose Sugar Bakery for your wedding favor needs!

Lindsey Beckworth

I'm passionate about the South, good food and the community it creates, and the power of small business. It's been my hope to make a mark on the world by combining all three since the launch of Loose Sugar Bakery in 2011. I was born and raised in rural central Georgia, so I love having the opportunity to showcase the fruits of fertile Georgia soil in all the treats that Loose Sugar produces. I'd love to help you share a taste of Georgia and Southern hospitality with all of your guests at your upcoming wedding!