We represent the best wedding bands in Detroit!

Lorio Ross bands are the cream of the crop of wedding bands in the Midwest! With bands like the Jerry Ross Band, Skyline & The Backstreet Horns, L'USA, Nightline, Newsmaker, and many more, we guarantee your wedding will be the best party you or any of your guests have ever attended!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

505 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI (248) 398-9711

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Aaron H

Simply put, Skyline and the Backstreet Horns was the highlight of the evening - guests were raving about them days later. Everyone in the band was seriously talented and together they kept people dancing all night long. A live band was one of our splurge items and we weren't... Read More disappointed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else - great performers who are also true professionals.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Caroline S

Parallel Fifth played at our wedding in July, and were phenomenal! They were so entertaining and kept people on the dance floor all night. Scott was more than helpful in taking time to talk with me over the phone and meet with us in person prior to our wedding to make sure all... Read More the details were finalized and the plan was exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Jill K

Wow! What a fantastic band! They played at my wedding and we are still hearing how great they are a month later. Bob and his band know how to read the crowd and provide wonderful entertainment! Very professional, very accommodating! Everything about them was wonderful and I... Read More could have asked for a better band to play at my wedding! They kept our guests up and moving all night long!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Adam L

Lorio Ross are professionals. The bands will play to the audience, but flexible enough to only play certain songs (Motown, etc.) or in certain cases, learn new songs (Prince in our case). The band leader was a huge energy in the room.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Jenna O

L'USA performed at our wedding in Ann Arbor this past May. I could not have been happier with them! All of our guests raved about the band, they completely made the night! The band was so attentive and wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. Kim McKinney, one of the... Read More band members, and also my point of contact throughout the process, was incredibly helpful and patient since day one. He always responded promptly to e-mails, and there were many of them! He even emailed me the day after the wedding, letting me know that a couple of guests left some items at the venue, and offered to have them shipped to their owners! So kind! Kim communicated with me throughout the whole day, letting me know what was coming up next, and making sure that we were happy with everything. I could not have been happier with the band and how it all turned out. I have no complaints and highly recommend them to anyone. They are so versatile and really appeal to diverse groups of people, which is perfect for a wedding! They were at the top of our budget, but it was completely worth the money. I would have paid more if I had known how amazing they were going to be! Thank you L'USA for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!! Jenna & Justin

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Whitney H

Skyline and the Backstreet Horns were absolutely fantastic at our recent wedding at the Ohio Statehouse in August 2015. They were the highlight of the evening and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Their vocal and instrumental talent is phenomenal! Guests are still... Read More raving that this was one of the best, if not the best, wedding they have ever been to, which has a lot to do with the high energy the band brought! I would highly recommend using Skyline and the Backstreet Horns for any upcoming wedding or event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie T

We searched and searched for the right wedding band and are so thrilled we chose Skyline. They were incredible. The pianist and guitarist did all of our ceremony music, even learning new songs for us. The reception was a blast with the full band - they had everybody up and... Read More dancing all night. Their voices are incredible and played such fun music that guests of all ages loved. Our guests told us it was the best wedding band they had ever heard!

Terrible!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Amie M

I booked an artist through Lorio-Ross for my daughter's wedding a year in advance. Several months before the wedding I was contacted Lorio-Ross and informed that the act I had booked had to cancel due to immigration issues. Although that was irritating, I understand. It is going... Read More on two months since the cancelation and I am still fighting to get my $200 deposit refunded. Lorio-Ross is unprofessional and lacking in integrity. I would never recommend booking through them.

Very Talented Group

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jennifer W

This band is TALENTED! I love that almost all the band members are also vocalists. Our guest list was full of musicians and we all thought they were great. Make SURE you communicate exactly what you want.

Highlight of the Night- Rumpelstiltskin

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Alexandra B

We are positive that we could not have hired a better band for our night. The dance floor was packed all night long. They had a few people slow dancing during dinner, and the rest of the night the party was hopping. At one point, the bands lead singer, was singing, while laying... Read More on his back and kicking his legs in the air. The crowd LOVED it! They also read the crowd really well, and only took 1 break (even though their contract said they could have 3). If you want people dancing and you want people to have fun at your wedding, hire rumpelstiltskin. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Two Great Bands

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 James W

We used two Lorio Ross Sterling bands, Skyline and the Backstreet Horns and The Jerry Ross Band, for our daughters' wedding, and were delighted with the service they gave us. There was a beautiful fiber optic curtain set up behind during performances. The stage lighting was... Read More first rate. The bands provided lovely music during the ceremony and cocktail hour between. Both bands have very strong singers with the personalities to bring people to the dance floor. We had so many positive comments from our guests about the quality of the music, and the fun everyone had. Both the Jerry Ross Band and Skyline and The Backstreet Horns have multiple singers who can cover a wide variety of styles and selections. My arthritic 84 year old mother was even out there dancing! I have never seen wedding bands perform with such strength and professionalism. I highly recommend them for your wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Jerry Ross Band

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Beth A

As my husband and I were planning our wedding, we always knew that we wanted a band as opposed to a DJ. But the most important thing to us was that we had a fun wedding where our guests were actually enjoying themselves, so determining which band to hire became a big decision.... Read More A colleague of mine recommended the Jerry Ross Band, who she used for her wedding, and after researching the band, listening to them play and working with their entertainment company; we knew we had to have them. Hiring the Jerry Ross band was the best decision we made!! While dinner was served, Stacy played the violin along with another band member playing the piano and she was spectacutlar. After dinner, the entire 11-piece band played and absolutely rocked the place! The entire dance floor was crowded and our guests were having a blast. They played a mix of new music along with some classic older songs and the only thing that I kept hearing that night was "this band is awesome!" Prior to the wedding, the band spoke with us and learned what our expectations were for music and they catered exactly to our style. Their experience at weddings was tantamount, as they kept the whole evening on track and running smoothly. They introduced all of the speakers that were doing toasts, Stacey came and found us for our first dance early in the night as my husband and I were making rounds greeting our guests, and she queud me when it was a good time to throw the bouquet. We were honestly able to enjoy our wedding reception and not worry about anything but having fun with our guests. Now two months post-wedding and I am still hearing from friends how much fun they had at our wedding and how great the band was. I truly think the Jerry Ross band made our wedding everything that my husband and I wanted. With the cost of a wedding being so expensive, we had to decide where we wanted to spend our money - and we knew that the band was on that short list. The Jerry Ross Band fulfilled our expectations and more and we can't say enough great things about The Jerry Ross Band.

2012-12-10T09:06:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for taking the time to share your experience with The Jerry Ross Band. We're glad they helped you make your wedding everything you wanted. Congratulations and best wishes! - Lorio Ross Entertainment & The Jerry Ross Band

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Julia D

This is THE band to get for your wedding. The band was fun, talented, and entertaining. They had high-enery and kept people dancing all night. We are still receiving compliments about them from all of our guests. They are slightly more expensive than other bands, but... Read More definitely worth the price! I would recommend them to anyone, and we would use them again!

2012-12-10T09:08:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback and know that other couples will, too. Congratulations!

Best wedding band ever!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Mary Bridget C

L'USA did such an amazing job at our wedding on October 13, 2012. They played something for everyone and ensured that the dance floor was full all night. They even had a few surprises in store for my husband and I that ALL of the guests enjoyed and are STILL talking about.... Read More Already, a few engaged couples have asked which band we used and how to contact Kim. Already, it is one of the first things people compliment us about regarding the party! People cannot stop talking about how great they were. We know that L'USA provided the most memorable time for everyone that attended. Thank you so much! We are so happy that we found L'USA and Lorio Ross Sterling Entertainment. Now we just need an excuse to throw another party and have them play again! Thanks again for all you do! Sean and Mary Depp

2012-12-10T09:09:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Sean & Mary - Congratulations! And thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. All the best to you. - Kim, L'USA & Lorio Ross Entertainment

Best Party Ever!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Lisa M

I love the Jerry Ross Band! I saw them at a friends wedding, and I knew I had to have them at mine too! When I got engaged, they were the first vendor I booked. I knew they were awesome, but they exceeded all my expectations! I said from the get-go that all I wanted out of... Read More my wedding was a fun party, and The Jerry Ross Band made it just that! They kept my guests entertained and dancing all night. Its not just that they are amazing musicians, but they also really know how to interact with the crowd. I received SO many compliments about how amazing the band was! People are still talking about it! Every time my wedding comes up in conversation, people comment about how much fun they had and how amazing the band was. Also, their MC is awesome and very professional! They were very professional and accommodating in the months leading up to my wedding, and the day of, as well! They are worth every penny! If you book The Jerry Ross Band, you will not be sorry

2012-10-22T09:15:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! We're so glad you had such a great experience, Lisa. Congrats on your recent nuptials! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Persuasion is the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Maggie R

My husband had one priority for our wedding and it was the music. We knew we wanted a band and he took control of the search. I give him total credit for finding Persuasion with Lorio Ross. We knew our crowd would dance a lot, but Persuasion knew how to get the party started and... Read More kept people on the dance floor the whole night. While it was expensive it was well worth the money. For future brides, Lorio Ross is a busy organization and it sometimes took a while to get a response. But once our wedding month arrived they were responsive and crafted a timeline for our reception that worked great. I've already heard from some of our guests who want to hire Persuasion for their events in the future.

2012-10-22T09:19:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad Persuasion met your expectations! Congrats and best wishes.

Persausian was AWESOME`

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Laurie S

We used Persausian through Lorio Ross and they were AWESOME. We were so happy. They played a great mix of oldies and top 40. They got everyone on the dance floor, including the older audience. We worked with Sandee Singer and she was very helpful.

2012-10-22T09:20:51 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you had a great experience with Persuasion, and thank you for sharing your feedback! Congratulations!

Nightline

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Laura A

We had Nightline for our band and absolutely loved them. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and each time we see our relatives and friends, they can't stop talking about our band. I would recommend to anyone. In addition, Bob, the band leader, is very professional... Read More and easy to work with. Finally, the band was very interactive and friendly with my guests. If you are looking to have great music with your lively guests, this is the band for you!

Happy couple

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 renee l

We had L'USA play at our wedding on May 25th, 2012 and we were so pleased!!!! From beginning to end an excellent experience. We received many compliments on how great the band was. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

2012-10-22T09:23:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review of L'USA! We're so happy you had a great experience and appreciate your recommendation. Best wishes!

Could not have been better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Polly W

We hired dueling pianos for my daughter's wedding reception. Nate (and the others) were fabulous! It was the best party ever...everyone had a great time. Older people said they loved singing along. There was plenty of opportunity to dance too. Nate really figured out our... Read More audience and played to them perfectly. We were having dance competition, bridge/groom family stuff, and a lot of playful "specials". It was absolutely perfect in every aspect. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

2012-10-22T09:25:03 Response from the vendor

Dueling Pianos are so much fun at weddings, what a great choice! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate it!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Stephanie S

We had L'USA for our wedding on September 29th, 2012 and honestly, it made our wedding a success! Everyone enjoyed the wonderful music and danced all night. We had our guests stay until the last song because they enjoyed it SO much. Phone calls, emails & texts from our guest... Read More came in the whole week after on how wonderful the band was. You cannot go wrong with L'USA, they will make your day so special and it will be a night you will NEVER forget!!!!

2012-10-22T09:26:20 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your recent wedding! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy that L'USA met your expectations!

The Jerry Ross Band - BEST BAND I'VE EVER SEEN

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Maren N

I cannot say enough about how great the Jerry Ross Band was at my wedding in July. They play Motown all the way to current music and our dance floor was packed the entire night! Do not be fooled by the videos on their website as they are old and out of date. They did an amazing... Read More job and were loved by all ages - hands down the biggest compliment I got from everyone on my wedding was how great this band was. Would recommend to anyone!

The Jerry Ross Band - EXCELLENT!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Theresa L

This band is bar-none the best band in Michigan. I received more compliments on the music than anything else at my wedding. They really kept the party going and did a fantastic job getting everyone "hyped" the whole night. LOVE!

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Lindsey K

Jerry Ross Band from Lorio Ross was by far the best Wedding Band Ever! We had everyone off their seats on the dance floor until the night was over. The lights came on and there was still 150 plus people there. Old and young. It was amazing to see them get everyone involved and... Read More play with the crowd. They had the bride and groom dancing all night long, and had us up on stage. It was the best. It has been 4 weeks and our guests still have not stopped talking about our wedding band. Amazing. I can't say enough.

Great!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Jennifer B

Awesome people to work with!! We went with L'USA band, and they did a great job! There were a few times when their speakers just made a loud noise... like when the microphone got too close to it and it was annoying for the guests. But other than that, they have such a great... Read More selection of music, and such a great lead singer!! I was very very happy and would use them again in a heart beat!!