As Seen In Inside Weddings & Westchester Magazine

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is a full service boutique for the Hudson Valley & Westchester. We pamper you with one-on-one personal consultations and a highly curated Collection of Wedding Dresses, Wedding Jewelry, Bespoke Bridal Headpieces & Wedding Day Accessories. We have created an unique experience working with your personal bridal stylist. You will be the only bride in the boutique. Our goal is to create a truly memorable experience for you as the bride. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! We are open for you by appointment only. Lorraine Tyne is located in the heart of Beacon, New York. Our boutique is conveniently located to Westchester, NYC, and Hudson Valley. ❖❖ Call us at 845.418.5587 to book your appointment!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

161 Main St., Beacon, NY (845) 418-5587

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Julie M

There are not enough positive words to use when reviewing Lorraine Tyne. Their jewelry and accessories are stunning, individual, and unique - three qualities that every bride should have and feel on their special day! To further add to the experience, each and every employee... Read More is warm, friendly and gave me the most personalized and special treatment! I was so impressed with the time and focus that they took to make sure that my accessories and hair clip were nothing but perfect. I would strongly recommend visiting their store if you are getting married and/or planning for your bridal shower.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah B

Lorraine Tyne is my go-to jewelry and accessories store any time I have a special occasion...or even when I just need some every day "sparkle!" Their pieces are stunning and I always get tons of compliments when I wear their jewelry! This is the BEST store, especially if you are... Read More a Bride or in a wedding. No one has jewelry that compares in the Hudson Valley and even beyond into Connecticut.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lisa F

I recently celebrated my son's baptism, and after purchasing the dress for the event I knew the only place that could help me accessorize would be LT! The staff there is absolutely amazing always so friendly and accommodating. I could spend all day trying on jewelry and... Read More dresses there! And if they don't have what you are looking for in stock they are always so helpful in ordering just the right items. I cannot wait for New Year's Eve! I will be sure to try on their selection of evening gowns and bling! For weddings and beyond LT gives you the red carpet experience and the A list celebrity treatment !!! Love you LT ladies!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Sandra P

What a charming boutique! I love my earings and the customer service is definitely first class. Thank you for such a lovely experience. See you soon.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ruth T

Lorraine Tyne Bridal provided excellent recommendations for my wedding ring and gave me their honest opinion. I felt like I was given real advice from a close friend or a family member. They went through a few jewelry items that I was interested in on the website and were 100%... Read More patient with my choosing process. Thank you for being understanding on one of the most important days of my life. This set the mood for my wedding entirely.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Simone L

My experience with Lorraine Tyne was very enjoyable! The layout of the website was professional and organized. Each section was easy to navigate and I was able to find the jewelry I was looking for within 15 minutes. The on site support was phenomenal and we were able to check... Read More everything out without delay or issue. Thank you Lorraine Tyne Bridal for the high level of service provided.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vera F

When I was planning for my wedding I had no idea where to get my dream jewelry, until I came across Lorraine Tyne, I decided to check their online store, I was so amaze because there were many pieces to choose from, I got a beautiful pearl earrings and pearl bracelet , I wore it... Read More for my wedding and I was so happy because it looked stunning on me and received tons of complement from friends. I highly recommend lorraine Tyne for brides looking for something stunning and amazing for their big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angel F

Lorraine Tyne Bridal was an enjoyable on site experience. The jewelry on the website was extravagant and beautifully designed. The website was easy to navigate and there was on site technicians that were able to provide support whenever I needed them to. I was able to pick out a... Read More few pieces of jewelry that will make my wedding something to remember.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angel F

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katy S

Lorraine Tyne Bridal provided me with incredible service from beginning to end. They allowed me to establish a schedule to meet with them which made me feel like I had their undivided attention for my special day! They were very accommodating towards me and I felt like this was... Read More the perfect preparation for my upcoming wedding. Everything was done timely and efficiently. This was the perfect pre-meditated relaxing setting before my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel M

Lorraine Tyne was a well orchestrated, step by step custom jewelry maker that I felt catered to my needs perfectly! They were very hands on with what I envisioned for my wedding and they invested a lot of time in finding me the jewelry I asked for. Definitely not used to this... Read More kind of commitment. The staff was always helpful, gave their honest opinion about what looked good on me, and offered flexibility when I would come to the store sporadically. They are very accommodating and it shows with their actions that they appreciate what they do. If you are looking for some wedding jewelry, Lorraine Tyne Bridal is a triple threat. Friendly, dependable, and Transparent. What you see is what you get!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Vivian S

I am not someone who typically writes reviews, but in this case I feel it is necessary. I wish to use this medium to thank you for helping me get the jewelry I needed for my wedding. You not only helped me get this jewelry but made it really fun without any pressure. So Without... Read More continuing this drawl of a review and trying not to sound extremely pretentious, I highly recommend Lorraine Tyne Bridal Beacon jewelry store, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Beth A

I am an honorary Beaconite but I live in Manhattan and this is one of my favorite stores! These girls are on the cutting edge with a sense of fashion – I can shop in Beacon and be ahead of the trend in New York. Also, the pieces have an extra nice quality and style and at a... Read More fraction of the price that I can find anywhere else. Add to that the fabulous sisters who run the store and you have really fun browsing / shopping experience. I love to shop here for myself and for gifts and really recommend you stop by!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Frances C

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is undoubtedly the very best jewelry experience I have had. I recently purchased the pearl cuff bracelet and apart from their customer service which was very friendly and professional, i have gotten many compliments from family, friends, co-workers and even... Read More strangers on how beautiful this pieces is. I will be using them over and over again. Highly recomended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Penelope P

For all you girls getting married this fall, Lorraine Tyne is just the place for your wedding jewelry. Simply Gorgeous!!! What I especially love about the jewellery from LT is how they bring together elegance and simplicity. I don't need a bulky gold necklace weighing me down... Read More on my wedding night, what I need is an adornment that complements my dress and brings out the colour in my eyes and that is what LT brought to me; a means to accentuate the beauty in me.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 India G

If you are look for exquisite bridal jewelry than Lorraine Tyne is your go to collection. I absolutely love their one of a kind couture pieces. You are sure to make a lasting statement in Lorraine Tyne!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lauren F

I had a wonderful experience at Lorraine Tyne. They were able to special order a beautiful headpiece for my mother on my wedding day. They were very timely and wonderful to work with!

Lorraine Tyne

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Stephanie B

I was able to purchase my wedding necklace and earrings from this vendor and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Best Bling Bling!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Lisa P

The LT girls are a pleasure to work with! Their smiles shine just as bright as their gorgeous Bridal Couture jewelry. The styles and selections that they are offer are unlike anywhere else. Why fight mall traffic? Or highways, when you can grab yourself a latte and shop the... Read More quaint town of Beacon. If you're becoming a Mrs. You won't want to Miss-Them! I purchased my bridal accessories, my bridesmaids gifts, my mother's jewelry, and my best friends birthday gift all in the same day! Check out their facebook page for upcoming "wine parties." Great wine, great ladies, and bling? Honestly, what more can you want? Keep on shining girls!

Love!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Caitlyn P

I recently purchased some beautiful accessories from Lorraine Tyne for my big day. Not only did the jewelry go beautifully with my dress but I received compliments all night. My earrings were gorgeous and great quality. I was also able to purchase some great pieces for my maid... Read More of honor that she loved as well. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, I look forward to purchasing again for future events.

Great quality and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 stephanie s

I've been planning for my upcoming wedding, and the jewelry that I wear on my big day is very important to me. I've heard good things about lorraine tyne, so I decided to check out the online store. Wow. So many pieces to choose from, and the prices were all well within my... Read More budget! So far, I've just purchased a necklace, but I plan on buying a few more pieces. I highly recommend lorraine tyne for brides looking for something special for their big day!

Recomended

Reviewed on 7/25/2014

Hi I have just bought the Freshwater water cuff and matching pearl earrings. I really liked them and yes they provided me very fast shipping. The quality really exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to everyone.

Good quality wedding jewelry

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Buying jewelry online is not something one does lightly, particularly if you have never used the store before. It's a matter of blind trust. I sent a friend of mine to go "look at the store, check whether they are real because that their prices are staggering." I contacted... Read More customer service who turned into my sales manager and point of contact. I was pressing the company to get the jewelry to me at an address that I was going to be at for one week, but that did not work - I was too eager.However, when I called and said I was leaving and would they be able to send the jewelry to another address, That was no issue and it was sent to me. The FedEx notification said I would get the package in three to four days. I got it the next day. I was so satisfied and impressed. The jewelry I ordered are perfect and unbelievable - even more stunning than I envisioned. I definitely recommend lorrainetyne if you're looking for good quality wedding jewelry. They are professional and efficient and I can't say enough! Thank you!

Great quality, service and price!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

I'm so glad I came across Lorraine Tyne's jewelry in time for my wedding! I picked out a beautiful necklace and earrings for myself as well as 6 amazing necklaces for my bridesmaids. All of the pieces were great quality and I couldn't be happier! I've referred them to a few... Read More friends who also got their wedding jewelry from here also!

love this place!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

I absolutely LOVE lorraine tyne! Great selection of beautiful jewelry at an incredible price. I always find new things to love!