As Seen In Inside Weddings & Westchester Magazine

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is a full service boutique for the Hudson Valley & Westchester. We pamper you with one-on-one personal consultations and a highly curated Collection of Wedding Dresses, Wedding Jewelry, Bespoke Bridal Headpieces & Wedding Day Accessories. We have created an unique experience working with your personal bridal stylist. You will be the only bride in the boutique. Our goal is to create a truly memorable experience for you as the bride. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! We are open for you by appointment only. Lorraine Tyne is located in the heart of Beacon, New York. Our boutique is conveniently located to Westchester, NYC, and Hudson Valley. ❖❖ Call us at 845.418.5587 to book your appointment!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

161 Main St., Beacon, NY (845) 418-5587

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Julie M

There are not enough positive words to use when reviewing Lorraine Tyne. Their jewelry and accessories are stunning, individual, and unique - three qualities that every bride should have and feel on their special day! To further add to the experience, each and every employee... Read More is warm, friendly and gave me the most personalized and special treatment! I was so impressed with the time and focus that they took to make sure that my accessories and hair clip were nothing but perfect. I would strongly recommend visiting their store if you are getting married and/or planning for your bridal shower.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah B

Lorraine Tyne is my go-to jewelry and accessories store any time I have a special occasion...or even when I just need some every day "sparkle!" Their pieces are stunning and I always get tons of compliments when I wear their jewelry! This is the BEST store, especially if you are... Read More a Bride or in a wedding. No one has jewelry that compares in the Hudson Valley and even beyond into Connecticut.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lisa F

I recently celebrated my son's baptism, and after purchasing the dress for the event I knew the only place that could help me accessorize would be LT! The staff there is absolutely amazing always so friendly and accommodating. I could spend all day trying on jewelry and... Read More dresses there! And if they don't have what you are looking for in stock they are always so helpful in ordering just the right items. I cannot wait for New Year's Eve! I will be sure to try on their selection of evening gowns and bling! For weddings and beyond LT gives you the red carpet experience and the A list celebrity treatment !!! Love you LT ladies!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Victoria C

I placed a special order with this boutique. I was referred by a coworker and a friend. I'm glad to review because it was a great experience. The consultant worked with me and sent me a lot of pictures until I found exactly what I wanted. Even though it wAs a long process I am... Read More happy because I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Victoria C

I placed a special order with this boutique-I was referred by a coworker & friend. I am happy to review because it was a great experience. The consultant worked with me and sent me pictures for my special order. The process took awhile because I had something very specific... Read More in mind. But I was SO happy with the end result. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Clarisa K

I love this store! Their accessories make any occasion extra special. I recently bought the pearl cuff bracelet and pear earrings which I plan on wearing for New Year's eve. The only thing that comes close to the quality of their accessories is their cystomer service. They... Read More honestly do their best to make you happy. Bottom line go and see for yourself.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Henrietta L

I purchased the Noelle cuff from the Facebook shop. It was SO GORGEOUS!! Thank you for the quick delivery...thank you for your efficiency!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caitlin M

Really cute store with about 30 dresses to choose from. I was able to find my dress on the first visit. After measurements, I had the dress in little under 3 weeks. I would recommend them for gowns and their beautiful jewelry.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Precious H

"I love Lorraine Tyne. My friend introduced their website to me and I looked through past services and events taken and I was impressed. So I decided to try them out. They’ve got an amazing grasp of knowledge in what they do… I love their idea suggestions when we were planning,... Read More they have this glamour and the picture they painted inside of my head was realistic and I couldn’t wait to have this dream becoming a reality. They are just perfect at what they do… My husband couldn’t hold his words; he was like “baby, never stop looking this amazing for the rest of our lives.” This was the best day of my life and Lorraine Tyne Bridal made it so. I recommend them to anyone who wants a glamour and amazement on either their Bridal Shower or Wedding Day. They are simply amazing!"

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Lorraine Tyne is amazing. Not only do they have a fabulous selection to choose from, they also have a spectacular staff. They have custom serve down to a science

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 jue m

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is an amazing store! It is the perfect spot to find your wedding jewelry! Thanks to them i finally found my dream headpiece and i am so in love with it , i could'nt be more happier , really , thank you so much !

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Navneet K

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is a great spot to purchase jewelry for your wedding. They have all the essential products i.e. jewelry,and headpieces online. I found it very beneficial as it saved my time and money both. It is a best choice so I would like to recommend Lorraine Tyne... Read More Bridal to those who needs jewelry and other accessories for the wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

"Environment, Selection and Customer Quality...I absolutely love coming here "

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kelly M

I am so glad I went to Lorraine Tyne Bridal. I already had my dress but was struggling to find the right accessories- especially a belt. I was a little indecisive about what I wanted but the staff was so patient and helpful. I was able to work directly with the designer to make... Read More sure I got exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. I went for my final fitting for the belt today and cannot be happier! It is beautiful and matches my dress perfectly. I cannot wait to wear it on my big day! I am so happy with the service and beautiful belt I received from Lorraine Tyne Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Sandra P

What a charming boutique! I love my earings and the customer service is definitely first class. Thank you for such a lovely experience. See you soon.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ruth T

Lorraine Tyne Bridal provided excellent recommendations for my wedding ring and gave me their honest opinion. I felt like I was given real advice from a close friend or a family member. They went through a few jewelry items that I was interested in on the website and were 100%... Read More patient with my choosing process. Thank you for being understanding on one of the most important days of my life. This set the mood for my wedding entirely.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Simone L

My experience with Lorraine Tyne was very enjoyable! The layout of the website was professional and organized. Each section was easy to navigate and I was able to find the jewelry I was looking for within 15 minutes. The on site support was phenomenal and we were able to check... Read More everything out without delay or issue. Thank you Lorraine Tyne Bridal for the high level of service provided.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vera F

When I was planning for my wedding I had no idea where to get my dream jewelry, until I came across Lorraine Tyne, I decided to check their online store, I was so amaze because there were many pieces to choose from, I got a beautiful pearl earrings and pearl bracelet , I wore it... Read More for my wedding and I was so happy because it looked stunning on me and received tons of complement from friends. I highly recommend lorraine Tyne for brides looking for something stunning and amazing for their big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angel F

Lorraine Tyne Bridal was an enjoyable on site experience. The jewelry on the website was extravagant and beautifully designed. The website was easy to navigate and there was on site technicians that were able to provide support whenever I needed them to. I was able to pick out a... Read More few pieces of jewelry that will make my wedding something to remember.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angel F

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katy S

Lorraine Tyne Bridal provided me with incredible service from beginning to end. They allowed me to establish a schedule to meet with them which made me feel like I had their undivided attention for my special day! They were very accommodating towards me and I felt like this was... Read More the perfect preparation for my upcoming wedding. Everything was done timely and efficiently. This was the perfect pre-meditated relaxing setting before my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel M

Lorraine Tyne was a well orchestrated, step by step custom jewelry maker that I felt catered to my needs perfectly! They were very hands on with what I envisioned for my wedding and they invested a lot of time in finding me the jewelry I asked for. Definitely not used to this... Read More kind of commitment. The staff was always helpful, gave their honest opinion about what looked good on me, and offered flexibility when I would come to the store sporadically. They are very accommodating and it shows with their actions that they appreciate what they do. If you are looking for some wedding jewelry, Lorraine Tyne Bridal is a triple threat. Friendly, dependable, and Transparent. What you see is what you get!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Vivian S

I am not someone who typically writes reviews, but in this case I feel it is necessary. I wish to use this medium to thank you for helping me get the jewelry I needed for my wedding. You not only helped me get this jewelry but made it really fun without any pressure. So Without... Read More continuing this drawl of a review and trying not to sound extremely pretentious, I highly recommend Lorraine Tyne Bridal Beacon jewelry store, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Beth A

I am an honorary Beaconite but I live in Manhattan and this is one of my favorite stores! These girls are on the cutting edge with a sense of fashion – I can shop in Beacon and be ahead of the trend in New York. Also, the pieces have an extra nice quality and style and at a... Read More fraction of the price that I can find anywhere else. Add to that the fabulous sisters who run the store and you have really fun browsing / shopping experience. I love to shop here for myself and for gifts and really recommend you stop by!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Frances C

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is undoubtedly the very best jewelry experience I have had. I recently purchased the pearl cuff bracelet and apart from their customer service which was very friendly and professional, i have gotten many compliments from family, friends, co-workers and even... Read More strangers on how beautiful this pieces is. I will be using them over and over again. Highly recomended!