Stylish weddings with that personal touch

Louise & Third is a boutique planning and design company specializing in weddings and social events. Our goal is to make this experience as stress-free as possible all while making it a day truly about YOU. With your personal style mixed with our expertise and creative design sense, you are guaranteed to have a day you'll never forget. Your dream wedding doesn't have to feel unreachable- it's possible and we can't wait to make it come true.

Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Southern California and Worldwide (714) 912-0272

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Jennifer W

Working with Louise & Third was an absolute dream! Megan and her team were incredible and delivered every step of the way. We had about 200 people for our wedding in Indian Wells, CA and thanks to the expert planning, the detailed organization, and the level of care that was... Read More given- making our dream was made a reality and our vision was executed perfectly. My wife and I were able to truly enjoy our special day because we knew we were in the best hands. Even when those dreaded unforeseen situations arose, we never panicked... at one point, I believe Megan was even sewing a tear in my dress will still organizing and keeping me calm- what more could you ask for! Thank you, to the Louise & Third team and thank you, Megan!

2018-02-26T20:16:42 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed working with you! Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important time in your lives. Much love to you both!

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Olivia H

Megan was our coordinator for our wedding day! She is so wonderful to work with! Thought of so many details I would never think of and really helped make our day come true! She is so sweet and helps make the whole wedding day planning process run smoothly and calms your nerves!... Read More She is also a great source for vendors you may be looking for! She has a very great personality and is enjoyable to work alongside with and makes sure to always stay on task with every bit of the day.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Julia S

Megan was an absolute dream to work with! She is extremely organized, has wonderful taste in decor and goes above and beyond to make sure your event runs smoothly from start to finish. Not only did I think she was so wonderful, but I got several comments from guests throughout... Read More the wedding who also noticed what a great job she was doing. She is on top of it from the overall big picture items to the tiniest of details throughout the day. I couldn’t recommend her enough, you will be in good hands with her! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!!

2018-03-23T14:26:05 Response from the vendor

It was truly an honor to plan your big day. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was one of my favorite weddings by far!

Megan Ondercin

Megan is a former wardrobe stylist turned planner- with over 8 years of experience in the industry. She has worked in every aspect of events from a server for a catering company and an invitation designer to a stylist in a bridal boutique. As a recent bride herself, she knows how important it is to keep this time about you and will make your wishes and needs her priority. She's not only your planner, but your designer, therapist, and guide. A few other things she loves: travelling, cheesecake, yoga, binge-watching shows, elephants, linguistics, hiking, and killer sunsets.