Louland Falls

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Mountain

Hwy 80, Salt Lake City, UT

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Carly K

We were recently married at this venue in August, and I will say there are a few pros and cons. PROS: -the venue is beauuuuutiful -the grounds are well kept (lawn is green and mowed) -the owners are very nice and laid back -you can choose your own caterer, although I do... Read More not suggest doing a formal plated dinner there as it is very difficult CONS: -the rest of the venue is generally unkempt when you visit (if you go in for a meeting during "wedding season" expect it to be a mess) -the bathrooms are always a little dirty, even the day of your event -the owners are laid back to a fault-they forgot we were coming for meetings on multiple occasions, making us wait 40 minutes and making our rehearsal VERY hurried -the owners live ON the property, and their new baby sleeps RIGHT next to the bride and groom's rooms (a detail we didn't know until some of us tried to go inside for touch-ups and we were told to be quiet because the baby was sleeping) -I dropped my linens off 8 hours before my wedding for them to be pressed, only for the venue to tell me they didn't know if they would have time...even though the ONLY thing they were responsible for was setting up my tables...all decorations, china, centerpieces, etc., were set up by other vendors -the staff is extremely under-dressed at your event Overall, the venue was beautiful and the staff was nice. It definitely did not live up to its $6,000 price tag, so I'd suggest booking this venue when prime-time is over and it's less expensive.

The Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Amanda S

Not only is Louland Falls absolutely GORGEOUS, but their staff is very friendly and helpful in planning your big day!!! I was planning my wedding from abroad and they were so helpful in helping me not only with organizing things at their location but also with finding other... Read More vendors that matched what I was looking for. Not to mention the stunning view from their venue! Our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of this location. People are still raving three months later about how perfect everything was and how it looked like the perfect fairytale!!! I would highly recommend this venue for anyone who wants a breathtaking and unforgettable place for their wedding.

7-11 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Kimberley T

The scenery is absolutely beautiful and Lize was a wonderful help!

Was Blown Away!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 laurie w

We held my daughter's wedding here last Saturday, the venue is gorgeous, everyone was blown away! Guests often commented they hadn't ever seen a more beautiful venue and so close to Salt Lake! The venue price includes so many things that others charge extra for, helped our... Read More budget so much. If that wasn't enough, Lize and Rachel and their staff were incredibly helpful, they did everything for us, even many things we didn't even think of - they made things even more wonderful. I've heard of pampering the Bride, but as the Mother of the Bride I felt pampered too! I was able to just enjoy the celebration, I cannot thank them enough or recommend them more highly!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Micaela L

Louland Falls is so beautiful that you don't need a large amount of decorations. It is such Utah beauty, red rock, green trees and the waterfall. All of our guests mentioned how wonderful the setting is. You can't go wrong. Love love love!!

Louland Falls nails it in the wedding venue arena!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Caitie T

Our summer wedding at Louland Falls went more perfect than I ever could have imagined. The staff was patient, helpful and kind throughout our entire planning process. Our wedding & reception were both handled so well by the employees, the weather and mountain back setting were... Read More gorgeous... I would highly recommend Louland to any couple passionate about nature & a stress-free venue!

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jessica S

The people who work up at Louland Falls are amazing! They helped everything run smoothly the day of the wedding and were incredibly helpful and easy to work with the months leading up to the wedding. I could not imagine getting everything put together without them, they even... Read More did a great job putting out our decoration and picked up some items from Diamond Rental for us :) If you are getting married go here, you won't regret it!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Toni L

Everything turned out splendid! They were willing to work with us on everything, and even let us go up early to set up. I was very impressed! My dog was a part of my wedding as well, and they were happy to let her attend. They even held onto her for part of the night when she... Read More got a little overwhelmed with all the people. There wasn't a single request that I made that they didn't work with. And the place is beautiful. The waterfalls were gorgeous, and the cliffs made a beautiful backdrop. Not a single complaint. Also, if you're military, they give discounts!

Fabulous staff

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Cierra W

The people, the location, the facilities. Everything is awesome!

Amazing location, fantastic to work with

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Ashley Q

The location and natural beauty of this venue can't be beat. Our guests have been talking about how gorgeous it is non-stop. Lize and the staff are INCREDIBLY accommodating. I don't think they said no to us once. They are great to work with, friendly, and really just want to... Read More make sure you have a good time. Go visit, chat with them, you will love it too. SO happy we chose them, everything was perfect.

love it, love it, love it!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Misty H

I loved having my wedding here so much that I hope to have another event here again in the future.

Louland Falls

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Alissa G

Lize and Ryan were incredibly helpful when it came to anything dealing with the wedding! They helped keep everything running smoothly and reminded us when certain things such as father daughter dance, our first dance, and much more. I couldn't have asked for a better place to... Read More have my wedding and reception.

Ceremony and Dinner

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Rachel B

Louland Falls is a great venue for a smaller, private, outdoor wedding. The staff we helpful and went out of their way to ensure we could set up the ceremony just as we wanted. Little is required for decorating because of the great location, but be prepared to have to take care... Read More of your personal touches (the staff will help a little). I consider this venue one of the best I have seen in northern Utah for sure.

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Mindy B

Almost every one of the guests at my wedding raved to me about how beautiful this venue was, I even had one older couple say that when they renew their vows next year they will do it here for sure. Lize (the owner) was AMAZING to work with. She really knows what she is doing and... Read More the services and advice that she offerred throughout my planning was invaluable. This venue is so beautiful and was the PERFECT place to have my wedding.

Beautiful! Great owners!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Candace W

Louland Falls is mother nature at her best. They were the best wedding venue to work with from start to finish. Maria was wonderful to meet with and start a blue print of our dream wedding and then we met with the owner Lize who was amazing and so accomodating to us. She was... Read More there the day of the wedding making sure everything went perfect and helping set up our decorations. Every guest there told me how beautiful the venue was and that they had no idea it was even there. A true gem!

Beautiful and private

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Kristen B

I loved having my wedding at Rose Sachs Garden (now Louland Falls). They keep the landscape up really well. It has a great grassy area for a ceremony, lots of space on cement for tables and enough room for dancing and an indoor portion for the catering area and tables (or I... Read More suppose dancing). They had enough outlets for all electrical purposes I needed. They worked with us nicely on some specific details. They switched owners from the time I booked it to the time I had my wedding. They had made several good changes that improved the look. There is a natural waterfall and a man-made waterfall that has a nice ambiance to it. I didn't have to meet with the coordinator too many times. She does have a bit of a tendency to get off topic when you are discussing an item. She's easy to work with. She was a little slow on returning phone calls, emails and texts with me, but I eventually got the needed information. I'm very glad I had my wedding there.

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Ashley P

The location could not be more beautiful, and Maria, the lady who runs everything is brilliant.

Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Tiffany H

I found Rose Sachs Gardens at a bridal expo and we were invited to a catering tasting at the venue. It was GORGEOUS. My husband and I live in Salt Lake, but our wedding was in Florida. If we had chosen to have our wedding in Salt Lake, we would have chosen Rose Sachs, 100%.... Read More We walked around, took pictures, envisioned where we would do everything. It is a beautiful, natural, romantic setting that will make a perfect venue for any wedding.

Maria Made My Day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Anissa E

Maria saved my wedding day. It was supposed to rain, but she allowed us to work around the rain. The waterfalls in back were absolutely gorgeous! I wish the guests could have seen more of them; however, due to the large amount of rainfall this year, the creek had over-flowed. I... Read More wish I would have more time to decorate the night before or day of, but overall I was really pleased with how my day turned out.

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Ashley O