Love+Story Events

Santa Barbara, Montecito, Santa Ynez, Carpinteria, Goleta

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Santa Barbara, Montecito, Santa Ynez, Carpinteria, Goleta (805) 729-2410

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 K L

We hired Christine as our day-of coordinator, and I could not recommend her more! She went above and beyond from the very start. We had numerous check-in calls with her in the months leading up to our wedding, and she provided checklists, deadlines, and vendor recommendations.... Read More She even provided ideas and suggestions. She truly went above the "day-of" role. In the weeks leading up to the big day, she completely took over, and we did not worry about anything. Christine is easy to work with, and I highly recommend her for your big day!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Nicole S

I had such a wonderful experience with Love+Story Events with Christine as my wedding coordinator. We had 2 planning meetings that started us off on the right foot and Christine was available by email and phone throughout our planning process. She created "to do" checklists that... Read More were incredibly helpful with the fine details, provided excellent recommendations for my hair/make-up, rentals and lodging for guests, called all of our vendors and confirmed details for day of, and gave me peace of mind throughout the whole process because I could rely on her for any questions that I had. I wasn't planning on hiring any type of event planner or day of coordinator, but my venue required it and I am SO happy that it did. My family and friends kept telling me that I was so calm and in a large part it was because I knew Christine was there helping it all run flawless. I was really impressed with the level of service that she provided. Thank you Christine!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Alan P

From the moment we met Christine she made it very easy to bond with her and she quickly understood our wedding needs and plans. She has a great rapport with people. Planning a wedding at a Vineyard with few facilities was no easy task. She was so friendly and professional it was... Read More like working with a friend who we had known for a long time. She gave us great advice along the journey and guided us with helpful reminders to ensure we kept ontop of our schedule. She was great with our vendors and ensured each and everyone of them was kept informed and that they delivered as expected. On the day of our wedding Christine helped to make our occasion so special and memorable we absolutely recommend her for your special event.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

I've known Christine personally for several years and had many opportunities to work with her in organizing club events. Her talents were apparent then with everything she did, from graphic design to every detail in event planning. When it came to my wedding I naturally chose to... Read More hire Christine. My wedding was small at 58 people and I arranged most of the initial setups. Christine came in towards the end to take over my duties at the last week of the wedding and made sure that everything came through as planned. She even took care of things I overlooked and made the day better than I could have on my own. Christine is one of the kindest woman I've known and yet she is strong and doesn't mess around in getting things done. My recent wedding has further substantiate to me how amazing she is to work with and the high quality of work she provided. Thank you Christine, for everything you did. Our wedding was the most special and perfect day in our lives.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Linnea J

We hired Christine from Love + Story Events as our day-of coordinator for our April wedding and we are so happy we did! Christine provided a wealth of knowledge that was invaluable to us while planning a wedding from out of state. She was very responsive to all of our questions... Read More and provided guidance throughout the entire planning process (about a year). Christine's planning checklists and vendor recommendations kept us on track and organized leading up to the wedding. On our wedding day it was so nice to know that we could enjoy our day without worrying about a thing. Christine was there to make sure everything stayed on schedule and all of the setup, cleanup, and vendor payments were handled for us. Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

2016-05-10T18:54:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I loved working with both of you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!