Fun, Bright, Fresh Photography

Trash The Dress

1624 Saint Andrews Circle, Elgin, IL

Perfect Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Stephanie P

We used Love Above Photography for our wedding in June 2013 and our engagement photos in 2012. We were so happy with the way Mandy got to know us, and she really captured our relationship in both the engagement shoot and the wedding photos. We opted to get the second shooter... Read More for our big day, because we really wanted to make sure we got EVERYTHING on camera, and I'm pretty sure we did. Tara (second shooter) was just as amazing as Mandy, and we were so impressed by both of their professionalism. They caught pretty much everything when it was happening (as far as we know, as it's only a week past and we haven't seen the final cut yet), and we never had a point where they had to say "wait do that again" :) We had planned to have our portrait shots done immediately after the ceremony, but unfortunately Mother Nature stepped in, and Mandy and Tara had to speed it up A LOT. Mandy kept everyone in line while we were working on indoor options, and she found a great inside space for me and my husband to get our first shots as man and wife. Would definitely recommend them to future brides!

LOVE Love Above Photography

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Claire K

We only met with Mandy, no other photographer and I know we made the right choice. She instantly made us feel comfortable. She clearly loves her job and loves seeing ALL kinds of weddings. Mandy is open about her willingness to go the extra mile for her clients and she sure... Read More does. Engagement photos come with the packages as she knows time with a couple is key to knowing what they prefer to capture on their wedding day and making them no longer notice her presence and just act natural. She gets all the right shots melding the details with great images that capture the feeling of the day. When you see how she puts the images together in the album, you will know why this is best left to a professional! She tells the story chronologically, does the lighting just so, and adds detail images to the background. We also hired a second photographer who did amazing shots as well, you can tell Mandy picks people who match her style and that they work together well as a team. As if that is not enough Mandy is happy to meet along the way if you have questions on album types, packages, or just how to schedule your day. She is a true professional who knows when to step in and remind a bride to take a moment to herself. The day of the wedding was caught up in the action and had not even realized there were no portraits of me in my bridal best, she subtly walked up to the sweetheart table as I was taking a break and said "just let me know when you want to take some glamour shots" luckily I took the hint, as those are some of my favorite images of the day. If you pick Love Above, you won't regret it!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Angela R

We had a blast with Mandy as our photographer. I had dismissed her at first because she has some pricier packages, but emailed her anyway and we ended up figuring out a package that worked for both of us and was in our budget. She was extremely flexible! We live out of state and... Read More she "met" with us via skype multiple times before the wedding to talk about things, which was super helpful. The pictures turned out beautifully and we got to keep the proofs in the end, so we can look at them whenever we want!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 katelyn b

This photographer was fantastic. All of our wedding photos & engagement photos turned out great. She has very reasonable prices & a variety of packages based on your budget and what you're looking for.

Great Modern Photographer

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Angela M

Mandy took care of us at our engagement photoshoot and our wedding 9/24/11, the pictures came out great I was so pleased. She was very helpful at the wedding, and even gave great suggestions! I gained a great friend and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.... Read More She is truly a professional.

Mandy was AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Maria/Marie R

Mandy was a life safer and we liked her since our first meeting to discuss our options and ideas. Our limo never arrived to pick us up at church and Mandy offered to drive us. She was amazing and we greatly appreciate her help.

2011-07-18T17:12:58 Response from the vendor

I am glad your dress fit in my SUV! I was happy to help ;)

TO Love Above Photography