Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Burbank, CA Greater Los Angeles Area (818) 720-7969

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Vanessa H

The Oviatt Penthouse where we were having our wedding recommended Angela and I was so glad I went with her. Her and her team meant that I didn't have to worry or take care of anything on the wedding day, and I knew everything would be in good hands. The whole team is... Read More professional, yet so relaxed and easy going. Haley and Brittany handled everything beautifully on the day. They handled everything from setting up the ceremony and reception, making sure the vendors showed up and set up on time, to finding family members when needed, and keeping the schedule on track for the ceremony and reception. Your wedding day is stressful enough, so do yourself a huge favor and have coordinators for the day to make sure everything runs smoothly. You can't go wrong with Angela and her team.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kaitlin C

Angela was Phenomenal and absolutely critical for making our wedding a success! Her experience and eye for design helped us make our ideas into reality. We really appreciated her helping us think through different scenarios, and she has nearly all the contacts you might... Read More need. She may have been hired for day-of services, but her organization skills and involvement as advisor leading up to the wedding made for a flawless event. The wedding ran smoothly despite some unexpected showers, and it's all thanks to her. If you're looking for someone to organize the perfect wedding, look no further!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 David G

Angela couldn't have been a more competent, professional, responsive and helpful coordinator for our wedding. She assists in every way possible, listens to your requests and helps you make it your ideal day! As a side note, she was working with our venue for the first time--it... Read More was no problem for Angela. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding coordinator at a great price!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsay D

If you do not hire Angela as your Day-of-Coordinator, you are crazy. She’s so incredibly personable and laid back. Don’t let this mislead you though - she gets it DONE! For the price we paid, it was a steal based on all the hard work she puts in. Our guests have given us so... Read More many compliments about how wonderful all of our vendors were and I know that Angela was the glue to this. Her communication and organization helped keep us worry-free and our day was seamless. Angela answered all of my crazy emails and texts and was always willing to give me feedback. One of the best things about Angela is that she really respects your boundaries. She doesn’t force her opinion on you, completely respects your choices and really helps make sure you have all of the information you need to make your decisions. I absolutely adored her and her team. They stayed professional, courteous and just straight-up amazing our entire wedding day – from beginning to end. Even under pressure, they kept a smile on their faces and none of our guests noticed if anything went wrong. I didn’t hear about anything either! They were patient at the end of the night and graciously waited until all of our guests left, even though I’m sure it was an incredibly exhausting day. If she had any drama leading up to our day, she kept that to herself, which is what I appreciated the most. I just can’t sing their praises enough and will continue to all of my bride friends. Thank you, Angela – you were an absolute gem to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana V

My husband and I are somewhat creative people that wanted more of a party than a wedding. We are also pretty laid back and don't love schedules. Thank goodness our venue has a policy where you must hire at least a day of planner and they also highly recommended Angela.... Read More Otherwise, our wedding day probably would have been a mess with no flow. Angela is an extremely organized and scheduled planner that pretty much made our wedding flawless. She goes above and beyond what is expected of her. She's there when you need her, great at decorating, and is so on top of time frames, vendors and precise scheduling. There wasn't one hiccup at my wedding(that I'm aware of) and I truly believe that's because we had Angela navigating the evening. We couldn't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

My daughter and I attempted to plan her wedding in five months ourselves. In short order, we knew we needed professional help. My daughter interviewed several wedding planners; then she interviewed Angela - and a miracle occurred! Angela assumed the reins of our plans in her... Read More expert, knowledgeable, thorough, professional, organized, creative manner. Our daughter had already chosen the church, reception venue, and photographers of her dreams; Angela helped schedule and finalize those plans. she has great relationships with many vendors and made recommendations for our choosing - caterers, florists, dj's, limousines, bakeries, hotels. She attended all meetings and tastings with us on numerous occasions. Angela was hands on behind, before, and in the midst of all the scenes. She provided the best wedding and reception planning and execution we could have ever hoped for! She worked tirelessly and tenaciously to assure the wedding and reception were story book from initial planning to the moment the happy bride and groom rode away in their limousine. Thank you Angela for a job well done; you made it all happen oh so beautifully! I recommend you from the rooftops!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Dominique R

Angela was, quite literally, a step above the rest (of the vendors) in every respect!! For all the work she and her team put into coordinating my special day, her pricing is very reasonable. Considering how expensive flowers and photos and the venue can be, Angela by far was... Read More the very best value. I planned a wedding in two months, so needless to say, everything was done on a very tight schedule. Angela was a true blessing. She was always professional and pleasant, but was also firm only when necessary (but never rude or condescending which was a lot more than I can say for the rest of our vendors). She is very knowledgeable, experienced, and HIGHLY organized, which is kind of critical for coordinating... The best part about it was that she was an efficient and effective liason between myself and the vendors I either didn't want to deal with, or simply were impossible to reach. She was also very organized and very quick with email responses. Our wedding was perfect and was quite the success! I definitely attribute it to Love & Elegance. Thank you Angela!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Maren S

Angela was amazing! She helped bring my dream wedding vision to life. My fiancé and I hired her for "Day Of" services, but she helped us the entire month before. I had a bunch of details and I was worried if she understood how I wanted things to look, but she nailed it and made... Read More me the happiest bride. A lot of things can go wrong at a wedding, and usually do, but Angela was able to make everything go smoothly. She is extremely organized and has great attention to detail. If your on the fence about which wedding planner to choose, pick Angela - you'll be happy you did. She was by far my favorite vendor throughout our entire experience and we couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Best. Wedding. Ever.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Angela is amazing! We were so clueless going into wedding planning and Angela made the entire process stress-free and fun. She made sure every single detail was taken care of, so we could enjoy the planning process. The entire day went off without a hitch and our guests couldn't... Read More stop raving about how much fun they had. Our wedding day truly felt like a dream! Thank you Angela for all your hard work, for always putting us at ease and making our wedding day an unforgettable celebration that our guests and Phil & I will remember forever! xo

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Michele A

Angela is THE BEST! My name is Michele and I am and Assistant Director in TV. Basically - I am in charge of making sure everything goes smoothly within a certain time frame and within budget. I am great at my job because I am a control freak - A type personality. However... Read More - in my spare time -I spend copious amounts of time learning how to "let go" and "keep it simple". This may sound like a joke - but it's NO JOKE. If I didn't do that - I wouldn't be married. In comes Angela from Love and Elegance. It was THE MOST IMPORTANT hire of my entire wedding process. I needed to NOT AD my wedding - I needed to LET GO - KEEP IT SIMPLE and TRUST that things would go as they were planned without me having to do a thing on my wedding day. I was allowed to go to town - controlling, planning,obsessing all the way up to the wedding - but on the wedding weekend - it was all Angela and man - she was AHHHHHHHHMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZING! In fact - if she ever wants to get into TV - she would be the perfect AD. She keeps everyone and everything moving without being intrusive. Her attention to detail is almost certifiable. She is charming, open, strong, yet flexible. She has wonderful taste and has tons of experience. I owe all my wedding to her. She goes above and beyond the package she offers. We met so many times in person - not to mention the tons of emails and texts. get in soon - because I am going to talk to her about raising her prices. She is truly extraordinary. ALSO - hire her husband Matt for your photobooth. I have been to tons of parties - and theirs is cutting edge and beautiful. You also get a link to all the pics that were taken to download for yourself. ANGELA IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 megan s

Angela is nothing less than AMAZING!! I hired her for a day of coordinator. Let me tell you it was the best decision we could have made!! We were completely clueless when it came to planning our wedding. She helped me through the entire process from the beginning. Angela... Read More went over the top to always make herself available. Besides the fact that she is just an amazing person she took control and made everything run smoothly the wedding day!! If there was anything less than perfect that day we had no clue about it. HIRE ANGELA she will make your day perfect as well!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Katie S

My husband and I are very detail-oriented and particular people, so for our wedding, we knew that we wouldn't need a wedding planner to capture the look and feel that we felt would be appropriate for our wedding day. However, one of my friends convinced me that I would at least... Read More need a day-of coordinator just to have the wedding run smoothly. Now, after reading many reviews and interviewing a few contenders, we finally decided on Angela because of her enthusiasm, energy, and overall sweetness. Still, I had my doubts. I didn't understand what a day-of coordinator could do that my mother or someone other close family member couldn't do. I even thought that I could do the post-event walk-through and move all my gifts back to my hotel myself if need be. Well fortunately, I was SO SO WRONG. We hired Angela as our day-of coordinator, but she was there way before the day of the wedding. She communicated flawlessly with all our vendors. She even continuously reminded me of the timeline and of which vendors I still needed to contact. Speaking of timeline, she kept track of every little detail I had, even when I had changes a couple of days before the wedding. She updated the vendors on all these little changes as well so there was no confusion ever. On the day-of, she was instrumental in making sure everything went smoothly and according to plan, but at the same time made sure that it was still the plan that I wanted to follow. Even in the moment, she was flexible enough to make sure that the wedding was going exactly how I wanted it to go. Finally, by the end of the night, as I was sitting in my hotel room in my PJ's, she continued to work and was lugging and transporting boxes and boxes of alcohol and decor all by herself and wouldn't let me lift a finger. Angela is my wedding Wonder Woman! There is no way that I would have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her help. There is no way it would have gone as smoothly and as beautifully as it did without her. My husband and I are so lucky to have found and chosen Angela as our day-of coordinator. The only thing I would change is to see how much better the wedding would have been had we had Angela plan the entire thing! One can only wish!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Tessa W

Two words: Hire Angela! The details: She's extremely organized, proactive, and truly cares about making the wedding day go smoothly so you can enjoy yourself. Angela was the "Day-of" coordinator for my cousin's wedding last year, and seeing how smoothly the event went made... Read More Angela an easy choice. She meets with you as you are planning the wedding, and asks all the right questions at the beginning of the process to get you thinking on the right path. She has excellent vendor suggestions, and will review all the contracts ahead of time to make sure you're getting all the details set up correctly along the way. She takes over communication with the vendors as the wedding approaches, so you can focus on people coming into town, small details, etc. Our outdoor wedding happened to occur on the only rainy day in July that's ever happened in LA, and despite her warning about a backup plan we decided to take our chances. Even with all-day rain, Angela was quick on her feet, worked with us around the weather, and overcame all obstacles to pull off a flawless event! I can't say enough about how awesome she is--if you're still reading and haven't decided, HIRE ANGELA.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Molly H

Let’s get this out of the way… my now-husband and I are both, at best, “pragmatic, multi-taskers” and at worst, “neurotic, control freaks”. Either way, we knew the only conceivable chance we had of actually relaxing and enjoying our wedding day was if we could find a VERY... Read More special person to run the show. We had all but decided on a day-of coordinator (someone we had extensively researched and really liked) when I came across Angela’s information on a preferred vendors list and decided (in the sprit of due diligence) to have one final consultation. Within a minute and a half, we knew we had our lady. Let me tell you why: She is incredibly kind and genuinely wants you to have the best day of your life. DO NOT underestimate this. I never realized, until I went through the wedding process, how important it is when choosing your vendors to find people who genuinely care. Of course you look for talent and skill and taste but you NEED people who get how much pressure and expectation and emotion go into a wedding. Angela is invested. She cares. She works ALL THE TIME and yet you always feel like you’re her only client. She is on your side in every conceivable way. She is your teammate in ways that your bridal party and family can’t be no matter how unbelievably awesome they are. I know wedding planning is her business but you can tell she loves it and she will do everything in her power to make sure you have the best day of your life (and we did). She thinks of everything. I mean it. Everything. My husband and I like to think of ourselves as “planners”. We strategize and trouble-shoot for fun. Angela out-organized, out-trouble-shot, out-strategized us all the time. She is not only incredibly smart, capable and organized, but she has worked so much she knows the process inside and out. In my bride-insanity, I forgot to shave my armpits for my strapless wedding dress. No problem. Angela handed me a disposable razor before I could even freak-out. My cousin’s shoe broke during guest arrival. No problem. Angela had superglue and reconstructed the heel and strap. These are two examples. I have ten thousand more. She’s got it covered. She’s a boss. She never looses her cool. Weddings are stressful. No matter how low maintenance, level-headed and easy-going you are, at some point, you’re going to freak out. Angela will keep her cool so you can keep yours. When you feel like you have a million things to do, she will cut through the clutter and help you prioritize so that the important stuff gets done first. And on the day, there could literally be a fire in the venue’s foyer but you’ll never know because she will handle it without breaking a sweat. She’ll only give you the advice you ask for. It’s your day. She’ll be the first person to tell you. She’ll answer any question you have but she’ll never be overbearing or bossy or push her own agenda. And if she does throw in her two cents, it’s because it’s important and she has a ton of fact-based reasons to back up her opinion. I could go on but you’re probably bored and I’m only allowed 3500 characters. CONCLUSION: Angela was, without a doubt, the best money we spent for our wedding. We were so incredibly lucky to have found her and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

Angela, a fitting name for an angel who planned our wedding with love and elegance. She gracefully managed our wedding planning process and executed a day that we will never forget. In every interaction we had with Angela, she showed herself to be super competent: prepared,... Read More knowledgeable, and supportive. From the time we retained her services, we felt confident that Angela would make sure that everything was handled in a timely and professional manner. This way, the day of the wedding was a relatively carefree experience for us, since we knew that Angela and her team were there. The vendors Angela recommended were top-notch overall. Her creative ideas on how to use our venue space (the 1909) helped our special day a personal, distinct feeling. She even made sure that my wife and I weren't too busy greeting our guests to enjoy the lovely dinner. This is just an example of the attention to detail and feeling of support that Angela provided. Suffice it to say that we couldn't recommend Angela more highly. If you want a truly amazing experience with your wedding planner, hire her.

Angela is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Karren D

One big advice for would be newlyweds: hire a day-of wedding coordinator, namely Angela! My husband and I first heard of Angela when we were searching for wedding coordinators who have worked at our venue Carondelet House. Since our venue was pretty unique we wanted someone who... Read More was very familiar with the rules and regulations of our venue. Angela is a cool, calm, and collected gal who is very organized and punctual! I pride myself on being an organized bride and totally knew my vision of how I wanted my wedding to be. I had many DIY projects and was particular of how I wanted things displayed. Let’s just say I was blown away with how organized Angela was with formulating a very detailed timeline that helped keep us on track within a small timeframe (5-10pm), be the point of contact for my vendors couple weeks leading up to my wedding so I can at least relax and take a breather, and how on point she was with certain questions that I wouldn’t normally think of but only a professional wedding coordinator would know. She is prompt with answering my emails and was totally helpful at our design meeting. My wedding day went smoothly and was absolutely beautiful! Angela worked seamlessly behind the scenes, she made sure I approved all the decorations that were laid out, she coordinated timing of the processional, helped with my gown as I walked down the aisle, she helped with guests at the polaroid station, and made sure the card box was supervised. There was even ample time for photographs, bonding time with my bridal party, and alone time with my hubby! I felt I was really able to take in the day! Honestly, we really had the perfect wedding! Thank you Angela for giving us that!

Angela is the best~

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Lina Y

I casually started planning my wedding a month to two after I got engaged in September 2014. I locked down the venue, got some of the vendors booked and thought maybe I won't even need a day of coordinator. A friend of mine who does wedding coordinating on the side even offered... Read More to help. But she ended up having to cancel at the end and I'm kind of glad things worked out this way...because Angela, is seriously the best. All the planning up to literally 2 weeks before your wedding day is SO EASY, no brainer! but what you do on the last two weeks is what really matters! and if you hire Angela, she will make sure you are taken cared of. She was so professional, punctual and so sweet at the same time. She was patient with me, even when I was having a bridezilla moment. I was referred to Angela through a coworker of mine. I work at a law firm. To know that Angela also had a legal background is the cherry on top. You can totally trust that she will do a good job, especially dealing with all the contracts and different vendors. After I booked all of them, I literally did not have to communicate with them at all. My husband and I could not have done all this without Angela and her team. Our wedding day was flawless and people are still buzzing about how beautiful and smooth it was. Thank you!!!! Will definitely recommend to my friends as well as ask for help with other upcoming events if necessary :)

Love & Elegance

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Khalei F

I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to have had Angela on my side preparing for & on our big day! She is so organized & you can tell she definitely knows her stuff! I was so happy that she also had already worked with the venue, since we didn't have much access to it... Read More prior to the day of the wedding. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was so helpful from the day of our first meeting onward. I can't imagine that our day would have turned out as perfect as it did without her & her team. They took our ideas & turned them into the most beautiful reality. The timeline & other paperwork that Love & Elegance provides is so spot on & helps ease your mind...she makes sure you've got everything covered! Again, I absolutely couldn't imagine our wedding going as perfectly as it did without Angela as part of our team. She's truly amazing & I would recommend her to anyone!

Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

Last weekend my daughter got married. Angela, at Love and Elegance was the wedding coordinator. This was money well spent. Angela coordinated every detail of the day's events allowing my daughter, her husband , and all the family to fully enjoy the day free of worry. We did not... Read More have to attend to the tiniest of details. Everything ran smoothly throughout the day from beginning to end. I have recommended her services to other brides-to-be. Very grateful to Angela for her tanacious efforts in making my daughter's wedding a dream come true. Sheila F.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Candy P

Like every soon to be bride, you can be overwhelmed with costs and not sure what is worth spending money on. Trust me, it is worth it to have a coordinator. I met a few potentials but Angela with Love and Elegance stood out to me. I am pretty organized and detail oriented. I... Read More was on my game so though I had the planning covered, I needed the execution done by someone else for that day. Angela totally put me at ease and I liked that she was easy going personality wise and seemed very efficient. It's not always easy to relinquish control but I trusted her. She performed above and beyond all expectation. She kept up with vendors toward the end and kept us in check for the day of. It's hard to keep track of your day, it goes so fast, I had no concept of time so luckily Angela was there to make sure everything went smoothly. If there were issues, she took care of them. It's not easy wrangling a big bridal party especially when guests keep intercepting you but she did it and kept us on track. Having her and her assistant Hayley there was a lifesaver! I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Incredible Service for a Spectacular Day!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Monique F

I first met Angela when she coordinated my friend’s wedding a year and a half ago. As soon as I got engaged, I knew that I wanted Angela from Love and Elegance to coordinate my wedding. Prior to the wedding, she helped keep all the information for my vendors organized- she... Read More collected copies of contracts and provided me with recommendations when I asked. Once the wedding became closer, she made sure that all vendors were clear about times, locations, and tasks. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran smoothly. We were on time, she instructed vendors, and she made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Love and Elegance was an essential part of me enjoying my wedding because Angela took care of all of the little things and all the big logistics so that my husband and I could just lay back and enjoy our day. I owe her tons of thanks for creating an atmosphere where I didn’t have to worry about anything. Instead, I could just trust that my wedding would play out the way I always dreamed…and it did!

Sanity Saver

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 amy p

I must admit I was a little miffed when I learned that my wedding venue required that I have a wedding planner. Thank the stars they did, however! I found the Love & Elegance website online and felt that Angela’s services gelled with my needs. We met over lunch and I felt... Read More confident that I was in good hands. I was not your typical bride and I did not want the typical wedding. Angela saw my unique vision and helped me to bring it to fruition. When disaster struck (and it always does, be warned) all I had to do was call Angela and say “take care of this please” and she did. If I can give any new fiancé’ one piece of advice it would be this…Hire a dang wedding planner. If I didn’t have Angela I probably wouldn’t have made it to the altar. I would have either been in the slammer for killing someone or the loony bin for losing the last of my marbles. Happy wedding planning!

Angela at Love & Elegance is wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Natalie S

To be honest, when we initially started planning for our wedding, we didn’t think a coordinator was necessary. I figured that I was pretty organized and creative, and our friends and family would help everything go smoothly. We were so wrong (nothing against friends and family,... Read More of course) but Angela is a true pro. From the very early stages, Angela assisted with to-do lists, timelines and vendor walk-through. She accompanied us to all meetings at venue and was available for all questions along the way. Angela thought of everything and kept us on point throughout the entire process. Already, I was pleased with our decision to work with Love & Elegance. I was most impressed, though, by the day-of coordination. The timeline Angela so meticulously created kept the day running smoothly. Of course it was hectic, but Angela continuously checked in with me, the groom, and all vendors. I kept wondering to myself how Angela was seemingly everywhere at once. Her coordination was seamless and everything was perfect. We had the fun, beautiful wedding that totally exceeded our expectations. Choosing Love & Elegance was one of the best decisions we made.

Angela is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Sarah B

I honestly had no idea what went in to putting a wedding together before Angela came along. I thought I had everything under control, but I had no idea! Angela is truly knowledgable in what she does and our wedding day went perfectly. She was always available for phone... Read More calls, emails, and meetings, whereas other coordinators I talked to had a limit on how many meetings they would take. She was also always accommodating, even when I started changing everything the week of the wedding! Angela was truly the best investment we made for our wedding day and I highly recommend her services, you will not regret it!

Saved My Sanity

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

Angela most certainly saved my sanity! We hired the Love & Elegance team to be our "month away" coordinator. I lost count of the times I was in a moderate panic about something to then have Angela say "Don't worry - I've got it handled." The day of, if there was a problem, I... Read More never saw it. I'm a meeting planner by profession and a control freak by hobby, so letting go of the reigns was not going to come naturally to me. I trusted Angela completely and could not be happier with the result.